Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He may as well have ripped her heart out of her chest. She shook hard before lowering her head.
"If...if that's what you want...I have no choice but to respect your wishes..." She muttered numbly, before forcing herself to move to the door, "take care, my bloodstained dove..." She said before was out the door, shutting it gently behind her.

Yukimura felt he was going to be sick, rushing to his bathroom to vomit, body shaking and breaking out into a cold sweat.

Masamune had been trying for days to keep Megohime awake and have her pain managed but they couldn't have both. She would cry over and over about the pain but refused to let him do anything about it. It tore him apart.

Megohime would argue with him, and Masamune would give in, but he had no choice any longer, having to sneak her the drugs that would release her from pain. It was easy to see Megohime wouldn’t last the month, her body so degraded and worn down, it was barely functioning.

He was sitting with her in bed, just being with her when there was a knock at the front door. Masamune grew tense, looking to Megohime before standing, "I'll be right back, ok...?"

Megohime was barely awake, just lucid enough to talk with Masamune. She nodded and blinked slowly. “Yeah..”

Masamune moved to the front door, seeing blonde through the frosted glass and assuming it was Jin. He clenched his jaw and peeked through the peep hole. It wasn't Jin, but it was someone he didn't recognize. He opened the door anf made a noise.
"Can I help you?"
"I heard about Mego-chan..." That was definitely Akihime's voice, "I wanted to come see her."
"Holy shit..."

Akihime could practically smell the death in the house from the front door, it was clear Megohime wasn’t doing well at all.

"May I come in...? Pay my respects...?" She asked. Masamune nodded numbly and moved to let her in. Akihime stepped inside and moved to the bedroom.
"Mego-chan..?" She peeked in and frowned, "Oh, my God..."

Megohime was drifting in and out, high as a kite on her painkillers. Her blind eyes moved to where she heard a voice, closing in a slow blink before opening again. “Masamune..?”

Akihime thought maybe Megohime had fallen asleep, but she took a soft breath after a moment. “Guess... I’ve died and... gone to hell already, huh...? Heard you got your... neck snipped by doves...” She struggled to speak, even being on oxygen, her lips were blue from lack of oxygen in her blood.

She laughed softly, "Not even them can keep me from you, Mego-chan...you know that..." She said gently, reaching to gently pet Megohime's stark white hair. Masamune stood at the doorway watching silently.

Megohime simply lay where she was, unable to see Akihime’s hand move closer. “What’s with being... so nice all of a sudden..?”

"I've had the one thing I truly cared about taken from me...I'm still rather numb...I'll be back right as rain in no time..." She said, "Just for you...~❤"

“Don’t hold your breath... on me seeing your transformation...” She hacked and coughed, splattering the inside of her mask red with blood.

She frowned softly and looked to Masamune. "Can I have a moment with her, please?"
"So you can kill her?" Masamune asked. Akihime scowled.
"No, idiot. It's girl stuff, not fit for your ears. Get out."

“It’s ok... you’ll be in the next room..” Megohime said to Masamune, not bothering to clean the blood out of her mask.

“Tell him what..?” She wheezed out, voice even. “That I’m dying..?” She tried to joke, barely able to crack a smile.

Megohime’s expression never changed, the room silent except for the medical equipment. “Get out.” She said lowly. “Get out and don’t come back..!!” She snapped at her, making her go into a coughing fit. Of course she would be upset, she was going to die, and with her, her child. It was a cruel fate.

“Get out..!! Get the fuck out!!” She was yelling at this point, ensuring Masamune would hear her, all of her yelling making her cough up more and more blood, nearly choking on it.

"What the hell is going on?" Masamune asked angrily as he came back in. Akihime gave a small smile.
"I got her worked up over nothing, I'm really sorry...I'll go.."
"Please do." Masamune said and Akihime saw herself out.

Back
Top Bottom