Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jikkah

Cluster
She had had this dream dozens of times before, her memories as a child, standing in a vast field of many different colored flowers. The sun overhead was bright, but the light provided no warmth- an artificial sun. There was always other children, but none of them had faces, and all of their voices were garbled or far away, all except for one. She was a small girl, with light skin and white hair that came down to her shoulders. She was the only one who had a face, but no voice at all. When she spoke, only her lips would move, she would produce no noise at all. She would always offer a gentle smile and an extended hand, and when Akihime took her hand, the scene would change.
Blood splattered across the flowers across her feet, a ringing gradually growing louder and louder in her ears. She was still holding the girls hand, only now, she was face down on the ground, her white gown stained with blood from the large wound in her back. She was still, only her hair moving slightly as the flowers shifted from the artificial breeze, smelling faintly of chemicals. Looming figures had surrounded her, all of them monsters, large shadowy beings who said nothing, and only laughed and growled as they closed in on her with their sharp teeth and claws, then, she would wake up.

Her eyes snapped open and she inhaled deeply as if she hadn't taken a breath in ages. When her mind settled and she realised where she was, she settled down; covering her eyes with one hand as she forced her tense muscles to relax.
"That damned dream again..." She muttered, "Why...? Why do I keep having that fucking dream?"

Who was that girl? Who were all those other children? And where was that field? She had no memories of any of them, knew nobody like that, and every bit of it frustrated her to no end. But she had other problems to deal with than some dream. Megohime was a near daily problem, the two of them locking horns over a territory boundary dispute, and today would be no different.

She prepared her day as she would like any other; she brewed her coffee and showered and made herself look presentable to be outside in public. She had a restaurant to maintain afterall; she had a expectations to meet. If she ran into Megohime on her way then there would be problems. She didn't have the time or patients to deal with her, the bitch was much too time consuming.

The two didn’t actually live near each other, not even remotely in fact, but the Tamura family had a widespread territory that they resigned over, and any Ghouls that wanted to hunt within those grounds would have to go directly to the current head of house, Megohime’s father. There were rules however, since one never aspired to reach high levels of success by simply culling all of their livestock at once, most of the harvesting of human flesh and distribution of it was done exclusively by the family and their associates. Things were becoming more difficult as of late though, Doves were always a nuisance and territory disputes were becoming a daily affair.
The Tamura clan’s only child however seemed to find little interest in the trade other than territorial matters; along with any other personal matters. But only the foolish and stupid Ghouls fought in broad daylight, so even Megohime kept away from boundaries during the day, but nighttime, was much different.

The day was slow, her restaurant doing as well as it always did. She would come out and watch her patrons, scowling at how messy some of them were with their meals. It was disgusting, really. None of them had manners. It didn't matter so long as they brought in money. Corpse flesh wasn't cheap.

Some of it Akihime was able to purchase from local hospitals- but only if it was fresh enough and the morticians seedy enough to not care they were selling fellow a man off to be dined on.

When closing time rolls around, she made sure everything was locked up and her workers had all gone home before heading home herself. It was a little late but that was fine, she wasn't too far from home. And any human stupid enough to try and hinder her would become a quick meal.

Her walk was relatively quiet, but she was sure she could feel eyes on her for most of the way. Anyone dumb enough to be stalking her in her own territory would find out rather quickly she wasn’t one to play with; there was one exception however.

She stopped and let out an annoyed breath. "You can hide physically but you can't hide that shit smell, Megohime." She called out, glancing behind her as her kakugan activated.

“Me? Hide from you? That’s laughable.” A woman’s voice echoed from down an alleyway, the sound of approaching footsteps sounding. Akihime could see only the familiar Onna Noh mask from the darkness of the alley. “I was simply making sure the garbage got back into the trash can.”

"It seems I forgot to take a bag out, thank you for coming to me and making the clean up easier." She said as she turned fully, "I see you still haven't found the proper mask yet. Oh, shit, I forgot that wasn't your face~ you should eat less, I might not confuse the two so often~"

“Are you really in the position to be telling others to eat less when- oh dear -I think you might’ve put on a few pounds yourself, and unfortunately, none of it went to your tits this time.” Her kagune slowly emerged from behind her back, a single teal tentacle.

"I can attract men easier with wider hips than bigger tits, flat chest~" She purred, her kagune fanning out slowly behind her; five thick tails glowing a haunting pink hue, "Not that you would know, you're such a string bean it's no wonder you'll never find a man~"

“Bussing tables doesn’t count as attracting a man.” Oh, she sounded angry at the flat chest comment, the shorter of the two making the first move and running full speed at Akihime, bringing her kagune forward to attack.

She brought her tails forward to stop her attack before one of them shot out to jab at her face, "Such an ugly personality, too~ no man will ever find you desirable, Mego-chan~~"

The mask she wore smiled back at Akihime, but she could almost hear Megohime’s scowl. “Is dicks the only thing that concerns you?” She merely tilted her head to the side to avoid being impaled, her kagune writhing slightly before uncurling into three parts. “Then let me give you something stiff to sit on.” She made her own stab at Akihime, the sharp ends of her now unfurled kagune each tipped with a barb.

Her kagune smacked away each split tail, leaving two free to make more jabs at Megohime as she back peddled to keep her bikaku from oberwhelming her. "I didn't know you thought about me that way~❤" She swooned before her expression dropped into a hateful scowl, "Fucking disgusting."

With all three prongs free, she dug one into the ground, using it as an anchor point to push off from as she jumped forward, kicking Akihime in the mouth as she passed overhead, landing behind the other ghoul and skidding a foot or so before spinning to face her. Megohime was the only one to land a hit, the smell of blood in the air, Megohime giving a small wince at the wound Akihime had opened up on her side. It was shallow enough to close within minutes however.

Akihime spat out blood, her once broken tooth now almost instantly healed. She was done playing around now. She turned quickly and rushed at Megohime, all five tails shooting out rapidly to catch a new opening before four of them wrapped tightly around her and lifted her off the ground. "Shiine!!" She yelled before slamming her into the ground, "Shiine!! Shiine!! Shiine!! Shiine!!" She chanted as she beat the other ghoul over and over.

The sickening thuds of skin and bones against pavement were music to Akihime’s ears, finally, the pesky Ghoul would finally be done and over with. That was a thought for fools though. Akihime felt a piercing pain in her gut and suddenly Megohime hit the ground and stayed there. She had stabbed directly through Akihime’s Kagune and into her stomach, severing her hold on her and wounding her in the process. Blood dropped from the mouth of the mask, giving Akihime the sweet satisfaction of knowing Megohime too was wounded. “No wonder you’re alone..” She growled out as she got to her feet, yanking her kagune free and widening the distance between the two, sinking back into the shadows of an alleyway. “You kill everything you touch; almost.” Then the scent of Megohime faded quickly.

"F-Fucking bitch..." She gasped, holding her wound before wobbling her way home, where she swallowed down some flesh to heal faster before tossing out her ruined clothes amd going to shower again, "Damn her. I'll kill her one day."

Megohime had a bit more of a distance to go, but with the wounds she had, she wasn’t going to make it much further without healing. She didn’t exactly carry flesh on her, and as a Bikaku wielder, larger wounds healed slower. She slowed, breathing heavily as she sniffed out a quick meal, and when she found the nearest one, she went for it. They were isolated- a man, but not that it mattered, she had no preference and she could easily overpower them. Rounding the corner, she saw the drunk stumbling down the street in a hoodie and jeans, and she went for the kill, her kagune wrapped up into one point again.

He stumbled into the wall and slid to his knees before pressing his back against the wall. He looked sick, really sick, and exhausted. He only had one eye, his right eye covered with a patch. His head lulled toward her but his gaze seemed to go straight through her; an easy kill.

She could smell just how sick he was from ten feet away, but no matter, meat was meat and she needed some, not all of it. She stopped with a grunt of effort, the back of her head and her shoulders were wet with blood from being smashed into the ground, skull split open. She brought her kagune up and then plunged it forward at the human, silent as death.

Back
Top Bottom