Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Is this ok...? Does it hurt...?" He asked softly, listening to her breathing. He was now so keenly aware of how her body reacted, if she even so much as breathed too sharply he grew worried.

She shook her head. “It feels good...” She rested her head back against the pillows. “K-Keep touching me.. Just like that..!” Her nethers throbbed, swollen clit so sensitive she could feel the pulse of her heart in it. She buried her face into his shoulder, breathing raggedly as she thrust her hips a few times for added friction, feeling her climax steadily building inside her.

He could tell she was close with how her breathing changed, her sporadic thrusts coming more often before she stopped all together, pushing herself against Masamune’s fingers as she came, gasping and moaning softly. Slowly she relaxed back against the bed, taking a moment to catch her breath as she kissed his shoulder.

He nodded and placed the tip of his cock at her entrance before very slowly and very carefully pushing into her, "Tell me if it hurts at all, ok?"

Megohime reaches to take one of his hands in hers, holding his hand gently as he made love to her. “I love you..” She whispered.

She kissed him again, almost with urgency. “Don’t kill the mood... You’re fine..” Megohime muttered softly.

When they finished, Megohime was exhausted, pulling her oxygen mask back on, as she struggled to breathe a bit. After she caught her breath, she laid with Masamune, enjoying how warm he was.

He held her hands and kissed her knuckles and muttered sweet nothings to her as thry enjoyed the afterglow, "Good to know I haven't lost my touch.."

Megohime laughed weakly. “You’re so dumb..” She said softly, resting her head against his.

“Maybe not your best quality, but pretty up there...” She wheezed, smiling at her teasing comment.

Megohime soon came to a point where she had to be sedated daily she was in so much pain, spending the entirety of the day asleep.

Megohime started to get upset with how often she was asleep, wanting to be awake and spend time with Masamune, but when she started to refuse meds, he started to sneak them into her iv.

She was crying again, from the pain or from just being upset wasn’t all that clear. “But I don’t want to be asleep..! I just want to be with you...! Please don’t give me anymore..!” She begged, already at the max amount of meds before she usually fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom