Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Scorpion hadspent anhour already searching the shoreline for the cave that Sub-zero2 had mentioned, and was about to leave and get back to killing for the good team, when he passed a small creaves that had a cold breeze passed and struck scorpion like a kick in the gut. "Well then, i found her at last... but there is no need to interupt her training", Scorpion then peeked around the corner and watched as Tanja practiced her fighting skills.

Tanja stopped practing her ninja training and she hates it when she must hide from the enemies and also her friends in this realm and she sighed. Tanja quickly turns around and she quickly sees Scorpion peeking around the corner and she was a bit startled and calmed herself down.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"I always get startled very easily you should know that Scorpion. I have to remain hiden in this realm,good luck to you in the tournament Scorpion."

Scorpion felt something there that he couldnt fell ever since he was mortal...he felt cared for. "I will leave now, but be careful."

Tanja said to Scorpion,"I'm always careful,you also becareful as well,hopefully none of our enemies will know where I am hiding,and keep a close eye on Johnny Cage and my brother,and hope you guys win this tournament for good."

((Quick question,have you seen the new Transformer movie yet?))

"I will keep fighting, the mortal Jonny might get through this, and your brother is strong, be on gaurd>" Scorpion the left catuisly, and made his way back to the fighting grounds.

Tanja watched Scorpion leave and she knew that he was right that Johnny Cage will make it and her older brother is strong as well as Scoprion was strong too and she sighed.

Scorpion fought with pride during his next fight, finishing off a cyborg by melting it into a puddle of slag. He then turned to Jonny, "So then, have you learned any new moves?"

Johnny Cage said to Scorpion,"Yes I have learned a new move and I'll be fighting next,I learned a cool move with a bo staff and my shadow kick both combine together Svorpion.It's a powerful move that can defeat an enemy and also finish the enemy off as well."

Johnny sees his oppent he is facing which is Rain and he slightly cursed underneath his breathe,hoping he'll be able to defeat Rain at any cost and remembered which two moves to combine together thta was a powerful combination.

Rain get's ready to fight and he charges at Johnny Cage and throws a combine of punches and Johnny Cage blocks all of Rain punches and he trips rain down and withdrew his bo staff and did his shadow kick move and Rain was really weak and Johnny did a shadow kick move and defeated Rain with his finishing move.

The annoucer said to everyone,"The winner is Johnny Cage Fatatily."

SCorpion was glad that he wore a mask, for his jaw was droped in awe. When Jonny came back Scorpion said to him "Well done, a bit flashy, but affective."

Johnny Cage said to Scorpion,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me Scorpion,let's find Sub-zero2 and see whom he is fighting against let's go Scorpion,or if you have somewhere else to be,it doesn't matter to me what you do at all Scorpion,you have a life of your own as well as me,Sub-zero2 and Tanja do."

Scorpion Stood still at the comment of life, for he was/isdead, and yet he still walks within the living worlds...''i think i am goin to the shore to meditate for a while, come and get me if the call for me will you?'' SCorpion then went to the beach and began to think of his life back when he was alive.

Johnny Cage said to him,"Of course I'll come and get you when it's your turn to fight,enjoy your medtation for a bit,see ya later Scorpion." Johnny Cage watched Sub-zero2 fight against Ermac and he was doing pretty well with this fight.

Meanwhile in the cave that Tanja was mainly staying in:

Tanja thinks inside of her mind,"I know that Scorpion human body is still alive,but he must defeat Quan-Chi,once Quan-chi is defeated for good,he'll become human once again,that his destiny to seek out Quan -Chi and kill him for good in order to become human once again,and I know it's the truth sigh."

Scorpions thought drifted from his life, to his pre-death, to his un-death, and how Quen Chi promised him his body for the death of the first Sub-zero...but know that his brother was dead, where was his body? "I must kill Quin Chi"

Tanja sensed Quan-Chi presence in the cave and she quickly hid from him and remained hiden from him at all times and knew that if Quan-Chi found her,he could use her as bait to lure Scorpion into a death trap of somekind and she kept on hiding as best as she could.

Quan-Chi felt the younger sister presence of the two sub-zero brothers and he moved some things around and found Tanja and said to her,"This can work to my advantage your mine girl."

Tanja quickly ran out of the cave and ran to beach and she accidently tripped over Scorpion and said to him,"I'm so sorry about that,but Quan-chi is after me I have no idea why,just thought that I'd let you know."

Scorpion was glad in the matter as he stood to face Quan Chi exiting the cave. "Well, you have saved me a long timein serching for you, to bad you will die." Scorpion pulled out his katana and pointed it towards Quan chi

Tanja backs away from this fight and she goes into hiding and watches the final match between Quan -Chi and Scorpion.

Quan-Chi said to him,"I'm not the one that is going to die,I can kill any kind of undead warrior may the best warrior win this match,we'll see whom will triumph me or you Scorpion."

Quan-Chi withdrew his sword and he charges at Scorpion to see how well his reflects were.

Scorpion waits until the last moment, then parries the attack and with this parry throws Quan Chi off balance. "You are to slow old man, and where youu tier, i do not." Scorpion lunged towards Quan Chi, only to be parried back.

Quan-Chi dodged Scorpion attack and said to him,"You'll never be able to defeat me,I know what your main weakness is and I'm not afraid to use it against you Scorpion." Tanja thinks inside of her mind,"What is Scorpion main weakness beside his son,what is Quan-Chi talking about.?" Sub-zero2 defeated Ermac and they both ran towards where Scorpion was fighting against Quan-Chi and they both saw that Tanja was alright and not hurt.

Scorpion thought about it, then was enraged at the thought of it, " You will leave her alone" Scorpion murmerd to were Quan Chi could hear him. Scorpion then Flurried into close combat and added a few kicks into it.

Quan-Chi said to Scorpion,"You can't stop me from getting near Tanja,good luck in trying to stop me Scorpion."

Sub-zero2 said to Johnny Cage,"We got to get Tanja out of here and away from Quan-Chi,we got to move fast come on Johnny Cage let's go."

Johnny Cage foolows Sub-zero2 lead and they almost were not far from Tanja and Quan-Chi could use telekinisses and he levates Tanja towards him and grabs her wrsit and said to Scorpion,"We'll finght in the realm you were killed in you snooze you loose."

Tanja tries to struggle as best as she could and wasn't able to escape and they both arrvied in the realm where Scorpion was killed and Quan-Chi throws Tanja down and waits for Scorpion to show up.

Back
Top Bottom