Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

The setting takes place in the ice realm where it's getting invaded by Shang Tsung and his team and everyone in the ice realm are hiding very clever from Shang Tsung, Scorpion, and Reptile at any cost.

A female ice ninja was running away from about 6 ninja's and she quickly jumped up onto a rooftop and hid behind a chimney that was taller then her and she was hiding pretty well from the enemy grasp and they were after her mother's pendent that her mother gave to her to keep it safe from Shang Tsung grasp at any cost.

Her name is Tanja sub-zero and she is the younger sister of the two sub-zero brothers and she senses a very familiar presence near by and hopes that it's not Scorpion at all and she wonders if the enemy would give up or not yet on finding the pendent.

Shang Tsung looks around the area and scans Tanja on the rooftop and said to Scorpion, “Go onto that rooftop, that is where Tanja is hiding from us and she must have the pendent that were after go now Scorpion and please do hurry up."

Tanja's eldest brother knew what Shang Tsung told Scorpion to do and he new this plan will work for sure as long as his good brother didn’t interfered at all which he always does, because his good brother is always protective about his younger sister at all times and this usually got on his nerves at all times and he sighed.

(D I hope that the plot idea is interesting to you. I'll do the my characters profile next ok.))

Name: Tanja Sub-zero
Race: Human
Sex: Striaght Female
Bio: She is the youger sister of the two sub-zero brothers from Mortal Kombat.
Hair: Light black instead of light brown
Eyes: blue instead of red
Height: 5'5
Act: Tanja Sub-zero acts like a pretty good fighter from the ice realm and never let's her guard down at any cost and she watches out for her friends only and the only foe she kind of watches out for is none other then Scorpion. Because Scorpion and Tanja sercertly still have feelings for each other and keeps them well hidden from their friends and enemies. Tanja is also submissive as well.

Outfit: She wears a lighter blue and lighter black mortal kombat outfit compared to her two older brother's outfit. She does wear the mask and has a scar underneath her left eye thanks to her enemy Reptile.

Allies: Raiden, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kitana, Liu Kang,and her good brother Sub-zero2.

Foes: Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Metal Smoke, Classic ninja Smoke,Reptile, her eldest brother Sub-zero1, and Scorpion.
Bio: Tanja has been training ever since she was a child with her ice ninja skills and ice techiques,that she only knew and none of her brothers knew how do to any of her skills or techiques at all.
History: Tanja was about 14 years old when her parent's were both killed by Reptile,Scorpion, and her eldest brother which is Sub-zero1. Her eldest brother tried to kill her,but thanks to Raiden he shot a bolt of lighting from his hand and knocked out Sub-zero1 for a bit and he took Tanja underneath his wings and continued on training her and he helped her face her fear of water and water is not her weakness anymore. She is 25 years old and is a pretty amazing Mortal Kombat Warrior for the Earth Realm. She actually comes from the Ice Realm,but she found a place to live in the earth realm that was to her liking only.

This is what Tanja Sub-zero looks like ok.

Name: Johnny Cage
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7
Bio: Johnny Cage is from Hollywood and he is a movie star from Hollywood.
History: Johnny Cage has meant Raiden, Liu Kang,Sonya Blade,Kitana,Sub-zero2 and Sub-zero2 sister Tanja. Johnny Cage is engaged to Sonya Blade and they both been engaged to each other for 2 whole years and they'll both get married to each other anytime soon.
Abities: Johnny Cage is a bit of show off and he uses Shadow kick move,he forms green ball in his hands and throws it at his enemies.
Allies: Raiden, Kitana,Liu Kang,Sonya Blade,Sub-zero2, and Tanja.
Foes: Reptile, Scorpion,Shang Tsung, and Classic Ninja Smoke.

This is what he looks like and he wears a shirt all the time over his chest and his muscles.

Name: Sub-zero2
Hair: short jet black hair
Eyes: Light blue
Bio: Sub-zero2 is from the ice realm and he is a bit protective about his younger sister and always keep a close eye on her at all times, to keep their eldest brother away from his sister and also Scorpion as well.
History: Sub-zero2 meant his younger sister when he came to the earth realm when she was training with Raiden and she is not weak against water at all,she faced her fear of water. Sub-zero1 and Sub-zero2 are weak against water/fire.But Sub-zero2 is good and not evil unlike their eldest brother is pure evil. He has a scar over his left eye from Scorpion when he kept his sister safe from Scorpion grasp.
Ablities: Sub-zero2 can shoot anything with ice and create an ice stuate of himself to trick his oppents or enemies at any cost.
Allies: Raiden,Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kitana,Sonya Blade,Kung Lao and his sister Tanja.
Foes: Shao Kahn, Metal Smoke, Cyraxs,Reptile, Scorpion,his eldest brother Sub-zero1, and Goro.

This is what he looks like:

Scorpion agreed to retrive the pendant, but had no intintion on killing this day...he was bored.
Scorpion then unlessed one of the serpents that reside withinhishands and used it as a grapplin hook to scale the wall quickly. Once up on the roof, he scanned the area for the target.

Tanja sees Scorpion and she quickly makes a run for it and wished that her good brother would show up and help her out of this situation she has goten herself into this time. Tanja was a pretty fast runner and she jumped from rooftop to rooftop and finally jumped onto the ground and she hid behind some barrels and caught her breath for a few minutes and knew that Scorpion wouldn't give up that easily.

Scorpion smiled behind his mask,"this may be fun sfter all." He was quick to pursue her, but stopped on the last roof that she was on looking down into he open area were she could have hidden. Time to play,he said as he unlessed hi three serpentes who slowwly searched he area bellow.

Tanja sees the three sepernts exploring the area she is in and she quickly does a back flip and comes out of her hiding spot and she glared at Scorpion and got into her fighting stance and knew that she might be able to knock out Scorpion for a bit,just enough time for her to escape into the Earth Realm to meet up with her friend Johnny Cage.

Meanwhile in the shadows of The Ice realm:
Sub-zero2 has been following his sister and he knew that she'll be in a bit of trouble and knew that their eldest brother will show up anytime soon and he hates it when the enemy goes after his ssiter. Because he is a bit protective about his younger sister all the time and he sighed.

Scorpion laughs as he retracks his friends. " finaly, you have decided to stop hideing, this i may enjoy." He then front flips down into the same area that tanya is in. He to asumes his fighting position, but his hand is on the handle of his sword.

Tanja placed her hand on the handle of her sword and she said to Scorpion,"Why are you so persistant in trying to take this pendent from me. You'll never succeed with this mission,I always have back-up with me at all times,and don't come any closer to me I'm warning you Scorpion."

Sub-zero2 saw Scorpion and his sister getting ready to fight and he needed to protect his sister at any cost and he knows that Tanja is the only one that can stop another tournament from happing and he ran near his sister and said to Scorpion,"I warned you to stay away from my sister when will learn to stay away from her Scorpion hmm.?"

"well well well, if it isnt the iceman himself, i will not stop until i have that pendent for my master...and to anser your question tanja,"he looks in to her eyes,"i honestly dont know what Shang Tsung wants with it." Scorpion starts to walk side to side, pacing in a small radius.

Sub-zero2 said to Scorpion,"You'll never ever get that pendent at all from my sister Scorpion,you cannot enter into the earth realm and if you even try to enter into the ice realm.Raiden will kill you Scorpion,keep away from my sister and do not try to follow us at all come on sis let's get the blazes out of here."

Tanja nods her head and her brother grabs his sister hand and they both run pretty fast and jump into the portal that leads to Earth realm and Tanja said to her brother,"Scorpion will still come after me and try anything to get this pendent from me brother. No matter what tournament comes up,Scorpion always shows up and I wish our mother never gave me this pendent at all,it's nothing but trouble,we better find Johnny Cage brother."

Sub-zero2 hugged his sister and they both started to look for Johnny Cage in the Earth Realm and tried to figure out where he could be and she sighed.

Scorpion stood there for a few moments and laughed to himself. "sub-zero, sub-zero, sub-zero, when will you learn...i wil always follow her." he continues to mumble to himself as he crates a portal to earth and enters it. "know then, lets see who i get toplay with this time.?"

Sub-zero2 and Tanja both walked into the Earth Realm and ended up in a different area of the Earth Realm and Tanja said ot her brother,"Oh great were in Reptile area this is not a good thing we got to move really fast out of this area,before Scorpion teams up with Reptile and we won't stand a chance against them both,let's keep moving brother ok."

Sub-zero2 said to his sister,"I do agree with you on that one sis,let's continue on moving through this foggy area then."

Tanja kept close to her brother at all times and didn't leave his side at any cost and she was a bit scared now and wishs that she could destory this pendent for once and for all.

Scorpion followed the poartal until it ended in a zone not to far from Reptials resting place. "most interesting, why did they came here?" He asked himself as he opened a door that revieled reptial sitting comfortably upon a bone mound re-arandged to resemble a throne. "Brother, you have intruders." Scorpion informed to reptial.

Reptial smiled behind his mask, and siliva dripped from his fangs

Tanja said to her brother,"It's too late now Reptile ninjas are here were way over our heads,why would Raiden send us here is this where the first clue is about this pendent,I'm ready to fight if you are ready to fight as well brother ok."

Sub-zero2 and Tanja both got into their fighting stance and were ready to take on Reptile ninjas and hoped that they'll both be able to win this warm up fight.

4 minions appered and jump into combat, they were lightly armed and even more lightly trained...but the true villians stood out of sight on top aof a near-by crumbled building.

Tanja throws some ice balls at two of the aimed ninjas and she knocked them both up and her older brother also does the same thing as well.

Tanja said to her brother,"That was too easy,the enemy is up to something but what could it be brother hmm.?"

Sub-zero2 said to his sister,"Yeah your right that was defeatly too easy and where is Reptile and Scorpion hidign this time. Remember sis that Reptile and Scorpion can both go invisble and sneak attack us both while they are invisable,do not let your guard down at any cost sis ok remember those words that our parent's told us."

Tanja nods her head and agrees with her brother advice and she also keeps up her guard at all times.

Scorpion giggled out of imusment," your minions are pethetic brother, what have you to say about that?"

Reptial hissed, then jjummed down, camoflagding himself with his surroundings, bound to prove that he was better than the Ice ninja.

Tanja said to her brother,"Be ready for anything that Reptile or scorpion can throw at us and we'll be ready for what ever they have in mind brother ok."

Sub-zero2 said to his sister,"Good idea sis and Scorpion is right up on that crumbling building,you keep Scorpion distracted and I'll try to figure out where Reptile is camflunaging in this area ok."

Tanja nods her head and likes it when she knew how to distract Scorpion at all times and she quickly climbs up to where Scorpion is and she forms an ice ball and hits Scorpion with it and she get's ready to fight.

Scorpion melted off the frost that remained on his body," you know that that ice trick of yours only makes me irritaded... i like things a little warmer for my tastes." As he pulls off his mask, reviling his untainted face, then a line of flame bursts from his mouth.

REptial stood still as he watched Sub-zero pass back and forth looking for him.
reptial then spat his acid towards sub-zero.

Tanja defelcts Scorpion flames and said to him,"Just like old times where we use to train against each other as kids, and I always know how to keep you distracted. I learned from Raiden and I have a bit of tricks up my sleeve Scorpion."

Sub-zero2 creates an ice staute of himself and the acid hits the ice staute and Sub-zero2 throws an uppercut punch against Reptile and lifts him up into a tree and Sub-zero2 smirked a little.

Reptial recoverd, and windmille licked towards sub-zero2, meanwhile...

Sorpion was in awe as Tanja had indeed learned some new tricks, "indeed you have, but so have i" as his serpent swiftly wrapped around anja's left foot and lifted her off of the ground, she was now face to face with scorpoin who held a smile as he held up his hand that grew small blue flames. "Dont worry, this wont hert atall.

Tanja quickly spinned herself around and she createrd an icy torondo move and she manage to slip out of Scorpion's grasp and jumped about 8inches away from him to see if he could escape her icy torondo move.

Sub-zero2 knocks out Reptile and jumps up to his sister and said ot her,"Let's get the blazes out of here Retpile is knocked and looks like Scorpion is a bit occuiped by your icy torondo move. time to split."

Tanja and her brother both jumped through the portal and it leaded them both a safe place in the earth real mwhich was at a market of some kind and they both sighed and knew that Reptile would wake up in about 20 minutes and Scorpion would escape from Tanja's icy torondo in about 10 minutes.

Scorpion let the fires of hell melt the tornado away, then he saw reptial out cold a few stories below him. "you are such a weakling brother. where did they go now? scorpion looked around and could sence the portal...but not where it could have gone.

Tanja said to her brother,"We finally made it to the market and look up ahead it's our friend Johnny Cage let's say hi to him please brother.?"

Sub-zero2 and his sister ran up to Johnny and said to him,"Hey Johnny Cage long time no see,and how have you been doing hmm.?"

Johnny Cage shook Sub-zero2 hand and he gently hugged Tanja and said to them both,"I've been doing pretty good and I got Raiden message that their is another Mortal Kombat Tournament happing and looks like we must help each other out again and where is the tournament being held this time hmm.?"

Shang Tsung appeared and handed Reptile an invition to the tournament and handed one ot Scorpion and said to him,"Give this last invition to Sub-zero1 you'll find him in a deep sleep in the bottom of the Lin Kuel Ice temple if you three work together,no one can stop you three at all go now and find sub-zero1 Scorpion."

Scorpion bowed to accept the invitation, then whated for reptial and opened a portal diectly to the room that sub-zero slept. "it is time to wake up brother, we are to have much fun this time around." scorpion laughed aloud as Sub-Zero began to wake and smile, anticapatiing the fun that awates them.

Back
Top Bottom