Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Tanja said to her brother and Johnny Cage,"How can we defeat that team that Reptile,Scorpion, and our eldest brother join forces,were no match against them at all,any ideas on how to defeat that team hmm.?"

Sub-zero2 and Johnny Cage looked at Tanja and said to her,"Your the key to defeat the leader of that team and I think the leader is Scorpion,your the only one that might have a chance to defeat Scorpion or knock him out pretty badly Tanja."

Tanja looked at them both and said to them,"Oh great why must I always go against Scorpion for,why can't one of you go against him instead of me,oh great,could anything go wrong next."

As soon as Tanja said that the portal opened up and they saw Reptile,Scorpion, and Sub-zero1 entering into this area and the three them ran and hid away from the enemy.

" why is it that this realm allwys smells so...so, alive?" Scorpion asked his bothers as the two started to unlesh there elemental atacks. Scorpion smells the air again,"much better, fear and chaos.

Johnny Cage,Sub-zero2 and Tanja heard people in the Earth realm running away and all three of them ran into the direction where the people of Earth Realm running away and scared of the evil trio.

Johnny Cage said to his friends,"Why must those three always cause a problem in Earth Realm for,the tournament hasn't even started yet,hopefully Raiden can knock those three out for the time being and whom is going to take on whom hmm.?"

Sub-zero2 glared at Reptile and said to Johnny Cage,"I'll deal with that acid ninja and you deal with Scorpion and Tanja will deal with our eldest brother ok."

Tanja looked at her good brother and she hated going against their eldest brother and she sighed.

((Scorpion and Tanja aren't brother and sister ok,Tanja was adopted by Frost and Kirk that is what their parent's name ok.))

((understood))

Scorpion saw the three standing not to far from his postion, and snuck away from the other two who were still having fun causing maham. Scorpion took the long route to approch the good 3 from behind... not to cause harm, only to talk.

Johnny Cage looks around and wonders where Scorpion went to and he shrugged his shoulders and was ready to fight and Sub-zero2 felt Scorpion behind them and he looked at his sister and he quickly sees Scorpion right behind his sister and he was filled with a bit of anger and hatered towards Scorpion.

((Ok.))

"befor you bother to attack, i wish only to chat." Scorpion unstraps his katana and leans it against the wall next to him. "I am starting to question Shoa Long's obsession over that amulet"he points to Tanlas neck" and to sect for thwe record... i brought my brothers here to relaes some suspistion."

Johnny Cage said to Scorpion,"None of us know what this amulet can do not even me,Sub-zero2 or even Tanja knows the sercert of this amulet. Their must be away to go back in time to find out what that Amulet can truly do."

Tanja sees another portal opening up and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and began to run away right away and she has no idea why.

Sub-zero2 said to Johnny and Scorpion,"You two talk I got to see what got my sister a little bit spooked up or scared see ya later."

Tanja stops running and she hates it when everyone is after her amulet all the time,even the two warriors from Edna are possed about that amulet.

Sub-zero2 said to Johnny Cage,"I'm not fast enough to catch up with my sister,something is really troubling her I wish I knew what it could be hmm.?"

((I sometimes rp as Rain and Ermac and they are both from Edna and are also after that amulet as well.))

(the more the marryer)
Scorpion was unaware of the portal, and kept all attintion on Johnny..." you killed me in the previus tornement, but i hold no grudes... for the strong survive, and the weak grow stronger."

Sub-zero2 said to Johnny Cage and Scorpion,"Enough you two, we got company and one of you must find my sister before Rain or Ermac find her,but I forgot which one is more faster now oh great."

Tanja ran into the alleyway and it was a dead end and she looked around to try to figure out away out this situation and she sighed.

Rain and Ermac both cornered Tanja and Rain said to her,"Hand over that amulet to us right now,Shao Kahn is possed with your amulet hand it over right now Tanja,we do not want to hurt you at all,just coopearte with us right now Tanja.?"

Tanja glared at them both and she said to them both,"You'll never get your hands on this amulet at allstay away from me Rain and Ermac,I'm warning you both."

Rain and Ermac both slowly walked towards to her and Tanja quickly sees away out of this situation once again and she looks up towards a broken ladder and she knew how to create anything out of ice.

Scorpion was shocked by Sub-zero2's words, if Ermac and Rain where hear, then that means trouble for his brothers and the other 3 as well. Last i recall, i am the faster of us, plus, i know a few tricks of my own," as flames ignited scorpion and died down into a pill of ashes. Only a few seconds later, he rose from a small flame atop of the building that overlooked Tanja and the two deadly warriors.

Tanja quickly does a back flip and she back flips onto the broken ladder and she climbs up the ladder and looks down at Ermac and Rain and she slightly smirked a bit at them both.

Ermac and Rain were a bit ticked off that Tanja tricked them and they followed her and Eramc almost grabbed Tanja and he grabs a hold of her wrist and said to her,"Nice try girl,but your out numbered,just give us the amulet and I won't hurt you at all I promise."

Tanja said to them both,"I'll never give this amulet to anyone evil,I promise my parent's I'd keep it safe from anyone evil grasp and I'm not going to break my parent's promise at all Ermac and Rain."

Ermac and Rain both sensed Scorpion presence and kept a tight grip onto Tanja's wrist to see what Scorpion will do or react.

Scorpion acted quickly, by teleporting behind rain and placing his open palm against her temple. He whisled towards ermac to get his atention. " hello again, i do think you are in a situation that requires a trade, dont you think so Rain?" He says beside her face as the serpents start to get uneasy.

Ermac and Rain both glared at Scorpion and they both release their grips on Tanja's wrist and said to Scorpion,"When Shao Kahn or Shang Tsung finds out that you saved this girl,you'll be wanted dead in Outworld next time we meet again,you won't be so lucky Scorpion."

Tanja shakes her left wrist and she didn't say anything at all to Scorpion at all and she just kept quiet for a bit.

Meanwhile: Johnny Cage and Sub-zero2 manage to get away from Reptile and Sub-zero1 and they both made it onto the boat and hoped that Tanja would hurry up and not get left behind at all.

Tanja looked at scorpion and said to him,"Why did you save me for,your going to be wanted dead by Shao Kahn and now Shao Kahn knows what your weakness is now and he'll use me to lure you into a trap of some kind, But anyway thanks for saving me from those two,I have to get onto the boat now see ya around Scorpion."

Scorpion Grabbed her wrist, a little lighter than Ermac had previusly, and pulled her in beside him, face to face. "How do you know this is not a way for me to get the amulet for myself...hmmm, Besides, Jonny and ice boy are waiting for you, hang on" Scorpion Again used his teleportation ability and warped on to the boat where sub-zero2 and jonny awaited, he then relaesed her wrist.

Tanja looked at Scorpion and said to him,"Oh yeah I never thought of that,but just becareful at this tournament and always watch your back when we get to Skull Island Scorpion." Tanja was glad that Scorpion let go of her wrist and she was glad that Scorpion grip on her wrist wasn't as tight as Ermac and Rain grips were.

Sub-zero2 hugged his sister and was glad that she was alright and he knew what challenges they'll all be facing in this tournament.

Johnny Cage was also glad that Tanja was alright too and all three of them headed into their cabins and tried to figure out what the engraving on the back of Amulet that their parent's must of engraved some kind of a poem or a riddle.

Scorpion Opened a portal and stepped into it, exiting on the beach of skull island, where Reptial and Sub-zero waited for him...reptial"where did you go brothhherr?", "He has a point, Ermac said you betrayed us."

Scorpion was in shock that they had already gatherd intel on the subject, but reacted quickly. "Bothers, shurly you understand that i was wanting the amulet for us, and i almost had it , but those two interupted me."

The boat arrives to Skull Island and all of the Mortal Kombat warriors got off the boat and Tanja's brother got off the boat first of all then her and then Johnny Cage.

All three of them looked around the area of where they got off and Johnny Cage hasn't told Tanja and Sub-zero2 that his wife Sonya Blade died in a fight in order to protect Johnny Cage and her friends from death and he sighed.

Sub-zero2 and Tanja looked at Johnny Cage and said to him,"Is something wrong Johnny what happened to Sonya is she alright,please tell us what happened to her please.?"

Johnny Cage said to them both,"Sonya Blade died in a fight against Barka in order to keep us safe,she put up a pretty good fight and she died with honour. She has be gone for 2 years now I still miss her so much,now you both know what happened to Sonya Blade,let's head inside please.?"

Sub-zero2 and Tanja nodded their heads and Johnny Cage stayed close to Tanja,just like her brother is staying close to her as well and they all headed inside to the building and headed to all of their own rooms.

Tanja also knew that she better watch her back as well as her brother does and also Johnny Cage too.

Scorpion finished explaining that lie two his brothers, and reptial camoflagded and went to scout for god fight locations, and sub-zero walked towards he temple to turn in the 3's invites. scorpion wanted to chat with Tanja for a bit, so he teleported behind the main desk and looked-up her room #, then teleported again into her room just before she entered

Tanja entered into her room and she was a bit shocked that Scorpion was in her room and she slowly backed away from him and said to him,"If Johnny Cage,my brother,Reptile and my eldest brother knew that you were in my room,we'll both be wanted for betrayal and why are you in my room for Scorpion hmm.?"

Sorpion replied with a slit grin, i just wanted to talk, besides...my brothers are busy with there orders, and your brother and friewnd are tired, probably asleep by now." Scorpion walked over to the walk out balcony and stood arms crossed at the railing. "What do you remimber about your parents?"

Tanja looked at Scoprion and said to him,"All that I can remember about my parent's,is that they were both really good Mortal Kombat warriors thta kept my brother's and I safe from harm. They mainly kept me safe,because my real parent's abandoned me in some kind of a realm that a warrior almost tried to kill me. Then all of a sudden I saw two other ninjas tha killed the warrior,that tried to kill me when I was only about 5 years old. These two ninjas that saved my life took me in and adopted me as their daughter. I know that my eldest brother and good brother were my step brother's,they made me feel safein the ice realm,I was living with them. Then when I was about 12 years old the ice realm was invaded by eldest brother and you joined forces with him. You and my brother almost killed me,but I have no idea how I survived at all,I wish I could remember more,but I can't Scorpion."

Scorpion stood in silence as he thought to himself and came to the conclustion that would mean that he would have to betray his own brother, but in doing so, two pluss would come out of it... one, protect the child that would end all mortal kombat tournements, and to kill his elder brother sub-zero. But how to explain this to the good teams he wounderd.

Tanja looked at Scorpionand she thinks inside of her mind,"I said too much info about my life,if Johnny Cage and my good brother found what I told Scorpion about my life,I'll be in trouble for sure oh well."

Tanja heard her good brother coming to her room and she said to Scoprion,"You better hide my good brother is not far from my room,you must hide from him so he won't know that your in my room,please hide Scorpion ok."

scorpion was startled, then dropped to the ground and rolled under the bed...the most common hiding place in any room...and slowwed his breath sow that noone could notice that he was in there.

SUb-zero2 entered into his sister room and said to her,"Are you sure your up for this tournament,even though Reptile,Scorpion and our eldest brother will be mainly after you,are you sure you are up for this challenge sis hmm.?"

Tanja said to her brother,"I'm up for this tournament and don't forget that I saved Scorpion son life from Goro before Goro could kill his son. He is safe with Raiden,I knew that I had to save Scorpion's son life. I can handle any challenge brother don't worry about me brother go and get some rest I'll be fine ok go."

Sub-zero2 hugged his sister and left his sister room and closed the door behind him and he walked back to his room.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"The cost is clear now,my brother has left my room,you can come out of your hiding spot Scorpion."

Back
Top Bottom