Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Scorpion slowly poked out his headm just to make sure, then completly came out of the hiding spot(under the bed). "You still remember when you saved my son, how sweet...how is he doing?" he asked i a senceir voice.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"Your son is doing really well,Raiden has taught him everything he needs to know about how to survive in this world now a days and when this tournament is over with ,you can see your son and let him stay with you for the rest of his life Scorpion. You are lucky that you didn't get caught by my brother at any cost,and why else did you sneak into my room for hmm.?"

Scorpion paused and placed his finger on his massk in a thinking-like matter,"Know then, why else did i caome here?...", he then looked towards Tanja. "I was going to inform you and your brother that i am changing sides, for the greater good."

Tanja said to Scorpion,"Thanks for informing me that you are changing sides,but if Reptile and my eldest brother found out you were on the good side,they'll try to kill me first or you first Scorpion. I'm not sure if my good brother and Johnny Cage will like that idea of you fighting for good Scorpion."

My brothers are unawair of my actions, and regretfully...i will betray them by killing them, besides sub-zero has been asking for it every since he killed me." I will talk to you again rely soon," scorpion promised with a innocent look on his face as he teleported away leaving behid a small pile of ash.

Tanja watched Scorpion teleported away and she picks up the small ashes that he left behind and she crawled into her bed and she slowly closes her eyes and she drifts off to sleep for a bit.

Johnny Cage said to Sub-zero2,"How are we going to defeat the enemy,the enemy has goten more stronger then last time any of us fought against the enemy. Any ideas or stragies you have in mind Sub-zero2?"

Sub-zero2 said to Johnny Cage,"I am working on a stragy for all of us,it takes time and I'm getting some sleep now good night Johnny Cage."

Sub-zero2 left Johnny Cage room and walked into his own room and he fell right asleep on his bed and slept until when ever morning comes along.

Johnny Cage leaves his room and walks over to the cliff and he sits down on a rock and he does some thinking about his life and promised Sonya Blade he'll avenge her death.

Scorpion had many things to due, and first was to get rid of his two brothers. He warped into the room the the 3 were to share, only to find Reptial redecurating by tearing the place to hell. "where is our cold hearted brother Reptial?" and reptial replied in his serpentian voice,''how do they say, he is chilling elswere.'' Reptial laughed at his remark then asked ''why do you as...'' but could not finish due to the fact that sccorpions katana had completlly cut reptial's headoff of his shoulders. "Now then, where would i be if i did not want to be distured?" Scorpion asked himself before he teleported away.

Tanja quickly woke up from her sleep and she ran towards where Johnny Cage was sitting and she sees her eldest brother and she runs and tackles her eldest brother away from Johnny Cage and they both tumble down the hill and onto the beach. Tanja's eldest brother glared at his sister and said to her,"You have always protected your friends from me and this time you'll never be able to save your friends ever againyour time is up sis."

Tanja dodges her eldest brother most powerful attack and she forms an icy torondo and the icy tornodo spins around her eldest brother nad knocks him into a tree and he was knocked out for a bit.

Tanja slightly winches in pain with her right shoulder blade and knew that she'll get told off by her good brother and also by Johnny Cage as well.

Scorpion re-appeared over looking the short sceanand laughed lighly in amusment. "She real has grown up, but has she grown enough to handle the tournament?" Scorpion asked himself as he sat down to watch watch to see what else happens down bellow.

Tanja's eldest brother said to her,"You have grown up a lot more then last time I saw you and how did you learn that move whom taught you that sis hmm.?" He formed an ice ball and threw it at his sister and Tanja quickly dodges the attack and sees that her eldest brother was gone agian and she hated when he does that and winches in pain with her right shoulder blade.

Johnny Cage quickly ran to where Tanja was and said to her,"Why did you save me for you didn't have to do that,but thanks Tanja,you are hurt aren't you. Your good brother isn't going to be too happy about this oh well."

Tanja nods her head to agree with Johnny Cage words and she leans on Johnny Cage shoulder to help her get up from the ground.

Scorpion was enraged, and surprised, for his brother had fought, and fleed from the fight as soon as it had begun. "well, well, well...it looks like you are still a coward when there is more than one opponent who possesses a threat. Oh well, time for you to die." as he stands up and walks towards the balcony that conects to his room and waits above reptials corpse for his brother.

Johnny Cage helps Tanja into her room and her good brother was their and said to her,"You shouldn't of faced our eldest brother on your own sis,you know how dangerous it can be,I'm glad that you are alright sis and you are hurt aren't you sis. I'll be back I have to enter into Scorpion area which is a forest and in the forest of Scorpion their is ap lant that is a healing herb,I'll be back with that plant and Johnny keep an eye on her at al ltimes ok."

Johnny Cage and Tanja both nodded their heads and they watched sub-zero2 leave and jump into thep ortal that leaded to Scorpion forest and he hoped that he wouldn't have to encounter him at any cost.

Sub-zero2 arrives in Scorpion's forest and looks around the forest for the healing herb plant and he knew that he might regret in coming here nad he sighed.

Scorpion waited and waited, and waited. Thats it, i am going to get the Clawed root lant for tanja's shoulder, as e warps into the forest only feet from sub-zero2.

Sub-zero2 looks at Scorpion and he said to him,"I'm just looking for the healing herb to help my sister out and I do not want to fight you at all Scorpion and where is this healing herb plant in your forest hmm.?"

Scorpion looked at sub-zero2 curiosly, then reached under a rotting log. "There are dangers in trying to find the Clawed root plant, and one of these dangers is this." scorpion rises his hand and reviled the plant, but along side it, a back mamba. " this is the most deadly snake in the world...luckly for me, i am already dead." Scorpion then threw the asnake into the forest and handed sub-zero2 the plant.

Boil the leaves and root into a tea, and give it to tanja. She will need some sleep and she will be ready to fight in the morning."

Sub-zero2 said to Scorpion,"Um thanks for the info about that snake is dangerous and of course I'll boil the leaves and root in hot water and turn it to tea,thanks for the help and see ya around Scorpion."

Sub-zero2 jumps back into the portal and he arrives back in his sister room and boils the root and leaves in hot water and makes it into a tea and hands his sister a cup of tea.

Tanja drinks the tea and it actually tasted kinda good and she was done drinking the tea and she laid down on her bed and slowly closed her eyes and she begin to rest for a while.

Johnny Cage and Sub-zero2 leave Tanja's room and return back to their own room and hoped that this will work.

Scorpion stood in the forest for a moment, he didnt even notice that i said it was for Tanja...leave it to the ice clan to miss the noticable. scorpion wallked around for a while then at sunrise, went to the hotel to face Sub-zero...and join the good team.

Tanja woke up from her sleep and her right shoulder was not in pain anymore and she leaves her room and walks into the hall of fame that other mortal kombat warriors have succeeded with their victory or none at all didn't win any victory at all.

Tanja's eldest brother smirked at his sister nad knew that she walked right into his trap and about 4 Lin Kuel ninjas all appeared and surronded Tanja and Tanja glared at her eldest brother and needed to figure away out of this mess.

Scorpion was walking up the stairs when he senced a cnge in the rooms core tempture. He then released a serpent to spie what was around the corner. The serpent returned and the intel was transferred,"why dose he persue her, his orders was to find out the players weaknesses. Scorpion lept behind two of the four ninja and set them ablaze.

Sub-Zero1 glared at Scorpion and said to him,"I know what your weakness is,i had one of my ninjas spy on you all this time and you didn't even notice or sensed my spy at all. How could of you let your guard down all this time,you are weak and once the amulet is in my grasp,I'll make sure you are the first one to die at the hands of Quan-Chi that framed Tanja for killing your parent's about many years ago. I have won this round Scorpion."

Sub-zero1 looked at his sister and said to her,"Hand over the amulet to me or else our brother and Johnny Cage will both die your choice Tanja I'll let you decide."

Tanja looked at Scorpion and then at her eldest brother and said to him,"Here is the amulet you have won this round,but next round you won't be so lucky brother."

The lin kuel ninja took Tanja's amulet and handed it over to Sub-zero1 and they all disappeared and Tanja looked at Scorpion and she runs away and knew that she shouldn't of done that at all.

"Tanja!!!" Scorpion started to run after her, but he was hellbent on retriving the amulet before his brother could deliver it. so he opened a portal that intercepted Sub-zeros...canceling both of them, and warping them into the realm of shadows.

"At last, i get the pleasure of killing you!'' Scorpion yelled as he unleashed his hellish flames and hurled a massive fire ball towards Sub-zero.

Sub-zero1 glared at Scporpion and he dodges Scorpion attack and Sub-zero1 manage to free Quan-Chi and Quan-Chi caught up with Rain and Ermac and they were thinking of what their next move is going to be.

Sub-zero1 said to Scorpion,"It's too late now Quan-Chi is free once again and he is in hiding you'll never find Quan-Chi and why must you always protect my younger sister for hmm? She'll never be your true love,and why would she want to be with you,after the problems thta is between me and my good brother hmm.?"

My buisness is of my own dear brother, and there will be no more problems between your and your clan anymore." scorpion leaped into combat punching and kicking as best as he could to defeat his brother.

Sub-zero1 blocked all of Scorpion's punches and kicks and he threw some ice punches at Scorpion to see how far he could get Scorpion really ticked off at him.

Tanja remained in her hidden room in the tournament and the only people thta know where she is hiding is her good brother and Johnny Cage are the only two that know where she always hide.becuase she knows that she'll be in a bit of trouble with her brother only and she sighed.

scorpion brush off the frost that remained on his tunic,"that was uncalled for" as he scrame and then unleashed a combo that involved several kicks, then a swipping of his sword towards sub-zero's chest.

Back
Top Bottom