Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Quan-Chi threw some punches and kicks at Scorpion's face to see how well he'll be able to dodge that attack.

Tanja slowly regains her consiuciuness and watches the fight and she slowly get's up and trips again and noticed that her feet were tied up and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and she sighed.

Scorpion was expecting an instant attack, and defended well. After the flurry surpaced, scorpion accended with a front flip that axellerated a downward kick behind him.

Quan-Chi said to Scorpion,"Very impressive Scorpion,but not good enough Scorpion." Quan-Chi withdrew his sword and he charges at Scorpion and tries to slash at his chest as best as he could.

Tanja hated being tied up and she knew that Scorpion can defeat Quan-Chi,and once he is defeated Scorpion will become human once again and Tanja continued on watching this fight and Quan-chi created some green fire wall around Tanja and said to Scorpion,"Let's see if you can defeat me and also save Tanja as well from my poionus wall that I created around her only Scorpion."

Tanja looked at Scorpion and said to him,"Thanks for saving me from that poionus wall,I forget your used to poison and it makes you a bit stronger then Quan-Chi thank-you Scorpion."

Quan-Chi looked at them both and he charged at them both and Tanja quickly moves out of the way and Quan-Chi unties her and she quickly does a front kick to Quan-Chi chest and she quickly hid in the shadows again and caught her breath.

Quan-chi was very ticked off and he got ready to attack Scorpion again.

Scorpion used Quan Chi's rage against him, by dodging more moves and making an accasional punh and kick to the face. "Whats the matter, tired of our game already?" Scorpion joked with a seriuss face. He then sent two of his serpents to attack his wrists.

Quan-Chi said to Scorpion,"No I'm not tired of our little game at all and you forgot that I can move things with my mind and your two serpents rope head will miss me and hit Tanja I never give up."

Quan-Chi used his mind and moved Tanja in the way so her wrists would get tangled up in Scorpion's serpents rope.

Scorpion was unable to stop the serpents, but he did relase them befor they could inflict damage to Tanja. "That was mistake,"scorpion swore,"And it will not happen again!" Scorpion then re-centerd his chi and darted towards Quan Chi with his fists andfeet aflame with the flames of hell.

Tanja quickly jumps out of the way and she was safe up in the tree and she thinks inside of her mind,"That was another close call for me,I have to eventually retreat and return back to the ice realm soon."

Quan-Chi held his stance and he formed two dark flames with his hand and was ready to encounter Scorpion move of the flames of hell.

Scorpoin traded blows against Quan Chi taking a few af his hits to the torso but landing several to the face. " I do belive your flames have no effect against me," scorpion said as he spat some blood from his mouth.

Quan-Chi get's back up again and said to Scorpion,"You have forgoten that I can put anyone under my control,Shang Tsung gave me that power and I know whom I'm going to put under my control Scorpion."

Tanja forms a shield of ice and she hoped her shield of ice will prevent Quan-Chi attack for a bit.

Quan-Chi sword clashes with Scorpion sword and he knew how to tick off Scorpion and knew how well he can fight when Scorpion is very upset.

Scorpions rage drew his anger farther out of control, as his and Quan Chi's swords clashed time and time again, until Scorpion threw down his sword and roared a collumn of flames towards the opponent.

Quan-chi moves out of the way of the column of flames and he aims them towards Tanja again. Tanja quickly put's the flames out with her water move and she hated when the enemy tries to hurt her or harm her in anyway they could think of.

Scorpion began to think, the more progectile moves he throws at Quan Chi, he just re-directs them towards Tanja. A smile grew behind his mask as he let a smaller column grow infront of him and when he launched it towards Quan Chi, Scorpoin ran directly behind it in a straight line and leaped into the air to pull off a high drop kick that was aimed at Quan Chi's throat.

Quan-Chi get's hit by Scorpion kick in his throat and he said to Scorpion,"Very impressive,but I'm not going back to hell alone,I know whom I'm going to take with me Scorpion."

Quan-Chi was defeated by Scorpion and he grabs Tanja by ankle and pulls her into hell and Tanja tries to get away from Quan-Chi grasp and she could use a bit of help right now.

Scorpion Grabbed her by the forarms and pulled back as hard as he could. "I will not let you go!!" Scorpion scrame as he used a serpent as an anchor into the rocks behind him

Tanja hangs onto Scorpion and she forms an ice disk and aims it at Quan-Chi and his hands let go of her ankle and she looked at Scorpion and said ot him,"I know that you'll never let me go at all Scorpion,thanks for saving me from Quan-Chi,thank-you very much Scorpion."(d.)

Scorpion was relived that the fight was over as he pulled Tanja out of the hole. He then placed her down and for the first time in a long time, sat down himself to rest and thinkwhat was going to happen next.

Sub-zero2 said to his sister,"Are you alright sis,and this is the first time I've ever seen my arch rival save one of my family members from almost death I'm glad your alright sis."

Tanja looked at scorpion and said to him,"I knew their is still a bit of good inside of you Scorpion,thanks for saving my life Scorpion,I owe you one Scorpion."

Tanja gently hugged Scorpion to thank him for saving her life from Quan-Chi grasp.

Scorpion sat still, acepting the hugg but dosnt give on to her. "Why dose the enemy want you so badly Tanja?" Scorpion asks this out loud while she was hugging him.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"I have no idea why the enemy wants me so badly for,if I knew I'd tell you,but I have no idea what the enemy wants with me at all Scorpion."

Tanja let go of Scorpion and she looked up towards the sky and she was doing some thinking as well and tried to figure out what the enemy could possbily want with her and she sighed.

"When ur older brother, reptail, and I were assigned to capture you...we were not informed why, the only thing that we were told was not to harm you." Scorpion said as he stood up and walked over to a large boulder and leaned against it.

Tanja looked at Scorpion and said to him,"If only I could remember why Shang Tsung is after me and why you three were assigned to capture me and not harm me. I have no clue why.and the only thing I can remember is it had something to do with this pendent and not sure what this pendent can truly do Scorpion. Thanks for helping me and keeping me safe all this time Scorpion." Tanja gently hugged Scorpion hoping he didn't mind her hugging him at any cost.

((Fixed my reply up sorry.)0

Back
Top Bottom