Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Sub-zero withdrew his sword and his sword clashes with Scorpion sword and said to him,"You always think you know everything about my family and especially about my sister Tanja and why were you helping her out for,hoping that she'll crawl back to you and you two be together,ha that will never ever happen ever again,because Rain likes her alot and you also like her a lot as well Scorpion."

Sfcorpion was enraged by his brothers words, and he set his sword aflame, causeing it to melt through sub-zeros, and cuting his left arm. "She will not be harmed by Rain, even if i must kill Rain myself, after you of course!! Scorpion then unleshed two of three serpents to attack and sever the tendins just above his heels.

Sub-zero1 cursed and said to Scorpion,"No one knows where Tanja is hiding,the only two people that know where my sister is hidng is only Sub-zero2 and Johnny Cage,and what makes you think that they'll tell you where she is Scorpion.You are no different from me,we both like killing innocent people thta didn't do anything wrong,you'll never change Scorpion."

Scorpion scrame in detest. "NO brother, i can/have changed, for i now claim the winning side the good side." Scorpion raised his katana, "And that is why you are going to die dear brother...my your soul melt in the pitts of hell." Scorpion then followed with a arc with the blade, severing sub-zeros head from his body.

Johnny Cage looked around the arena and he walked into a hidden door nad he pushed it open and it leaded him right to where Tanja was hiding and he closes the door behind him and said to her,"It's not your fault for what happened with the amulet at all Tanja. I understand if you didn't hand the amulet over to the evil side,we'd be all dead Tanja it's not your fault ok trust me."

Tanja looked at Johnny Cage and said ot him,"Yes it is my fault,and if my good brother finds out what happened he'll be yelling at me and I don't like it when he yells. Because when he yells he reminds of our eldest brother Johnny. Oh great Scorpion killed our eldest brother and this is not going to end well Johnny I'l lbe fine please just leave me alone ok please leave Johnny."

Johnny Cage nods his head and he leaves the sercert room that Tanja is defeatly hiding in and knew thta Scorpion will ask him where Tanja is.

Scorpion was cleaning his blade when he remimberd that Rain knew knew that jonny knew where Tanja was hideng, so he warped to the arena and began to find jonny.

Johnny Cage sees Scorpion and he thinks inside of his mind,"Oh great why must I tell Scorpion where Tanja is, oh great why me and he sighed." He sat on the ground in the arena and let's Scorpion come over and talk to him.

Scorpion saw Johny sitting, and crossed the arena to get to him. He stopped about 10ft from johny to be sure of there saftey. "Where is she?" Scorpion asked with unpatience

Johnny Cage said to Scorpion,"She is hiding in the hiden room that her brother and I only know exactly where she is,please follow me and not sure if Tanja is in a good mood or not,right this way."

Johnny Cage leaded Scorpion to the hiden room and he opens the door up and said to Scorpion,"Good luck in keeping her calm she still blames herself for the amulet going in the wrong hands and she is a bit upset,and you'll need all the luck you can get see ya Scorpion."

Johnny leaves the room and closes the door behind Scorpion and Tanja and hoped that Scorpion could calm Tanja down.

Scorpion walked up to Tanja and stood beside her, "Your eldest brother is no more, but Quin Chi is back. Listen, it was not your fault for losing the amulet." Scorpion tried his best to calm her down.

Tanja looked at Scorpion,"I know that my eldest brother is no more,I saw how you killed him and if my good brother finds out you killed our eldest brother no telling if he'll stay good or let the hatered towards you take contorl of his body,you have no idea what my good brother is capable of. Yes it is my fault for losing the amulet and nothing is going to be able to calm me down at all. I know that Quan-Chi is back Johnny Cage told me already and I cannot help you guys fight against Quan-chi and his team,you,Johnny and my brother are on your own for the next fight. I'm not strong enough to go onto the next challenge at all good luck to you Scorpion." Tanja looked away from Scorpion and she did not say another word at all.

Scorpion was about to speak, but remained quiet, for she needed to figure out her path. Scorpion then turned around anoud opened the door, then shut it behind him. "Take me to sub-zero2 Johny."

Johnny Cage looked at Scorpion and said to him,"As you wish Scorpion,don't kill him,at all,Sub-zero2 can keep his evil side under more control then his eldest brother ever could. Tanja would never betray you at all,if she ever did betray you,the only way to make her keep her anger under control is that if you tell her how you truly feel about her she needs to know Scorpion."

Johnny Cage leaded him to Sub-zero2 and Sub-zero2 looked at them both and said to them both,"Don't worry I won't attack you both I'm not like my eldest brother that is dead now thanks to you Scorpion."

Tanja laid down on the bed in the hidden room and she slowly closed her eyes and went into an ice colma that mosty ice ninjas always go into to try to figure which path they should take.

Sub-zero2 quickly jumped up and said to Johnny and Scorpion,"Oh great my sister went into an icy colma no telling when she'll get out of it we got to help her."

Scorpion held out his hand in a -stop- motion, i killed your brother because he would not stop, Tanja needs to choose her path for herself...and i have come to you to ask if you would acept me as a replacment for Tanja during the tournement to ensure her saftey.

Johnny Cage looked at Sub-zero2 and Sub-zero2 said to Scorpion,"I do see your point their,my eldest brother was always possed trying to make Tanja turn evil but she refused and my eldest brother never succeeded with that plan of his. Fine you can replace Tanja for the time being,but before we continue onto the next challenge I need to speak with Tanja and I'm the only one that can comuitcate with her when she is in her icy colma state.She is the only that knows where we must go to next let's pay Tanja a visit shall we let's go."

Sub-zero2 walks by Scorpion and Johnny Cage follows him and wonders if Scorpion will follow them both or not.

Scorpion did not argue, but he followed as they entered the hidden area that was now a ice cave. "Can you handle this tempturature Johny?" Scorpion asked trying to litten the mood.

Johnny Cage said to Scorpion,"Yeah I can handle this tempture can't you Scorpion?"

Sub-zero2 knelt down by his sister and he somehow manges to contact her and Tanja wrote down where the next challenge was in her mind and her brother nods his head and said to Johnny and Scorpion,"The next challenge is in the Netherrealm where the fights are more harder to try to win then here on this Island Scorpion and Johnny. Hopefully fate will be on our side again let's head to the netherrealm shall we.?"

Tanja remained still in her icy colma and she tries her hardest to figure which path she should take the cowardly path or the path to help her friends out.

Scorpion was able to aid the group by warping the 3 of them to the neitherrealm. He then inhaled the stail air and exhaled as if it was fresh. "Like home, but it is missing brimestone."

Sub-zero2 said to Scorpion,"I have never been to the Netherrealm this is my first time being here,you can lead us around this relam since you know your way around here Scorpion."

Johnny Cage felt a bit unease about something and he quickly saw Ermac entering back to Earth realm on skull Island and he had a bad feeling that Tanja is more in danger then they are.

Ermac reentered into the hidden room and he sees Tanja asleep in her icy colma and he knew what his orders were by Quan-chi to place this bracelet around her wrist so she could attack Scorpion and be under the enemy control for a bit.

Tanja knew which path she should take and she wakes up from the colma and blocks the bracelet from being placed onto her wrist and sent Ermac flying into a wall and knocked him out for a bit.

She left the hidden room and jumped through the portal to the Netherrealm and remained hidden in the shadows and kept her presence well hidden from her friends.

Ermac eventually regain his conicuess and he slightly cursed that Quan-Chi plan didn't work at all.

Crorpion wasn't worried about Ermac, but he was not at ease, for there was more activities here at the neither realm than ever before. "The next rounds will be held near a sutable vantage point, that means the tournement will be heald at the ruins of the colusium of ancheit rome." Scorpoin directed them towards the ruins and re-enterd himselfs as a switch for Tanja.

Tanja thinks inside of her mind,"They'll need my help with the fights that lie ahead of them all." Tanja put's a white cloak over her outfit and pulls the cloak hood over her head nad she grabs her ice ninja mask and palces it over her mouth so no one will know whom she is.

After the re-entery, Scorpoin readied himself for the chalenges ahead. "Soon they will giveout our opponents, then the killing will begin." Scorpion smiled behind his mask as he thought to himself. "Killing for the good side, i wonder how this will fell?"

Tanja continued on remaining hiden in the shadows for the others and she made sure that no one reconizes her at all and she knew whom the oppents were going to be in this new challenge and she sighed.

The announcer said to everyone,"Frst fight will be Sub-zero2 vs. Classic Ninja Smoke and let the fight begin right now may the best warrior win. Let the fight begin."

Classic Ninja Smoke smirked at Sub-zero2 and he shot a speared rope towards Sub-zero2 ankle to trip him.

Sub-zero2 sees that move and he dodges the attack and shoots a ball of ice at Ninja Smoke to make him loose his balance for a change.

Ninja Smoke get's hit by the ice ball and he goes flying into the wall and he get's back up again and whisltes and about 6 of his ninjas show up and surrounded Sub-zero2 to see what he'll do.

Sub-zero2 couldn't do much because Johnny Cage and Scorpion were a bit busy fighting against other ninjas and Sub-zero2 slightly cursed underneath his breath and wished he had back up.

Ninja Smoke disappears form the fight and he slowly appears not too far from Sub-zero2 and watched him to try to get out of this mess if he could or not.

Tanja sees this and she creates an icy torondo move and takes out the 6 ninjas that had her brother surrounded and they alll turned to ice and Tanja quickly went back into the shadows and was glad that she was able to help her brother out.

Sub-zero2 sees Ninja Smoke and he throws a lot of punches and kicks and he finishes off Ninja Smoke by freezing him to death and kicked him in half.

The winner said to everyone,"The winner is Sub-zero2 fatatly,well done Sub-zero2,we'll be takign about an hour break and whomever that mysterious warrior was,he sure knows to help others up well done and enjoy your break all of you."

Scorpion sighed as the fight ended,"I was just getting warmed up." He then turned to sub-zero2 and asked retorically "I wonder who could of attacked with an ice tornado and aided you?" Scorpion laughed at his sarcasm, then started to scan the area for Tanja, as he knew that she was awake.

Sub-zero2 said to Scorpion,"It must of been my sister that aided me in this fight,and if she is finally awake and knew what path she choose to help us out,she must be in more danger then any of use. If that was my sister,she usually hangs down by the beach inside a small cave she must be training in,good luck in finding her Scorpion."

Meanwhile in the small cave on the Beach: Tanja was training non stop and knew that her skills will be very useful to her friends and she was unaware that Scorpion was looking for her and she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom