Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Son_of_the_Necros and I only.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"So what are you going to do next Scorpion,return back to the Netherealm or hang out in outworld.? I'll eventually be heading back to Ice Realm in 2 more days I have to return back to the ice realm to make sure everything is great and nothing is out of place their Scorpion."

"I think im going to see the realms and visit some old friends, friends before the tournement..." Are you sure you wish to go home and not join me to the other planes?" scorpion held out his hand as a portal opend justbehind him.

Tanja looked at Scorpion and said to him,"Thanks for the offer but i'll pass,if you happen to be in the ice realm,just look for me with some kids that I read stories to them and tell stories as well about my journey and matches,see you around Scorpion and take care of yourself too."

Tanja jumps through the portal to the ice realm and all of kids hugged her and said to her,Tell us some stories about your journey please tell us Tanja pretty please.?"

Tanja leads her and kids to a nice area and she begins to tell the kids stoires about her journey and how she meant other warriors from different realms and different places in the world.

One of the kids said to Tanja,"What is the story between you and Scorpion,please tell us Tanja,were all old enough to know come on Tanja please."

Tanja said to the kids,"It all started about 3 years ago where Quan-Chi invaded the ice realm he destoryed everything in his path,he even tried to kill me,but somehow Scorpion got infront of me and he took on Quan-chi to protect me from him and he defeated Quan-Chi and ever since that day, we both always somehow bumped into each other and no telling where Scorpion is going now ok."

All of the kids said to Tanja,"Wow that was a nice romantic story about you two,I wonder if you two will bump into each other ever again or not Tanja."

Tanja smiled at the kids and hugged them and took them back to there parent's places and she scanned the ice realm to make sure that everything was still in place which it was.

Tanja sees Scorpion going between some ice pillars and she catches up with him and said to him,"Thanks for stopping by here and I love telling stories to the kids of this relam it makes me feel special to the kids and what brings you back to the ice realm hmm.?"

"i wanted to stop by and actualy see this realm for what it was when i am not fighting." Scorpion gazed at this place befor saying," It is very peacful here."

Tanja said to Scorpion,"Yes it is very peaceful when their is no fighting going on at all Scorpion. I'm glad that you stopped by here."

One of kids sees Tanja and Scorpion talking ot each other and the little girl hugs Tanja and she looked at Scorpion as well and for some reason she wasn't afraid at all.

Scorpion smiled at the inocence of the child. "I have seen many planes and met many people with such generosity, but i like thisrealm the best for its serinity." Scorpion gazed at the sites again.

Tanja said to Scorpion,"That is good you like this realm as much as I do." The little girl smiled at them both and knew how much those two liked each other and she walked home and Tanja watches the little girl get home and she said to Scorpion,"My most favourite part of this realm is the frozen lake it looks so beautiful all the time,shall we go their and look at the view of the forzen lake hmm.?"

Tanja leads them both to the frozen lake and she said to Scoprion,"I always came here since I was a kid. When my parent's were arguing with each other,I would run from them and I always ended up coming here all the time,I found this place was so quiet and very realxing Scorpion."

Tanja smiled at Scorpion and said to him,"Yes it is very beautiful and is their another reason why you also came here for hmm.?" Tanja gently leans her head against Scorpion shoulderblade and continues on looking over the frozen lake.

Scorpion let his head tilt to get Tanja's attention then he looked into her eyes. "I also came back for you." Scorpion took of his nin-mask to revel that he had regained his body.

Tanja looked at Scorpion and said to him,"I'm so glad that you regain your full body you deserve it Scorpion. Thanks for coming back for me thank-you and I wonder how my good brother is doing and hopefully he has regain his full strength and engery.

Back
Top Bottom