Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Interesting, not sure if we'll get to 20, but I could be wrong.

Speaking of leveling as I've yet to mention it. We will be doing milestones rather than exp, so likely a level up after every significant quest.

I like that method better. It allows to complete tasks however we like, rather than focusing on combat.

I prefer level on quest too, but to be fair any solid DM using the exp systems should hand out experience for things besides combat as well. I know I give out rewards for role playing and quest completion to the best of my ability when I run.

My character, for reasons which should be obvious shortly, will be great with quest but may on occasion want to hunt a nearby creature just because as a side deal or even during downtimes.

Now for the character, I intend to play him as a bit of an amnesiac he has waaaay too much information running around in his head to actually garner anything useful and trying to piece everything together is simply impossible for him. He is better off filling a variety of roles in what we are weakest at but should not be counted on to be particularly strong at anything. I do intend for him to be sort of a nieve helpful.

He is what is called a Monster Trainer, sort of like a summoner except instead of building a monster from scratch he can steal the souls of monsters and bring them out to fight for him. I have also taken a trait that once he hits a certain level will allow him to craft magic items for the party because his spell list changes very often he will only ever have access to a limited number of spells in battle but during downtime will have a great number to choose from.

Sorry, been busy! But fired off a reply for Ana to keep things going.
As for how I see her ending up? Nothing really in specific in mind. She's here to fight, have some fun, save some people (Hopefully some cute, buxom gals who take a fancy to her), and help people as she can. Nothing fancy, just heroics and swordplay.

Not a problem, thank you for the post. Should be able to get started soon enough.

Will keep everyone's goals in mind of course and do my best, of course cute buxom gals being thankful for being rescued is certainly easily enough to oblige.

Everyone who has the skill, go ahead and roll me a Knowledge Nobility check. If you wish to, anyone with Knowledge History could make an attempt on the jewels and Appraise for the fake.

Just so yall know I have a bit of a problem with staying perfectly grammatically correct if anything is unclear when I post please let me know and I will attempt to clarify.

I just realized that the spoiler did not appear in my post do you still want the rolls he did? And if so where?

Sorry fellas, was a bit busier today than i'd have liked. Gonna post tomorrow for sure though.

It was actually there the whole time... for some reason, the text simply did not show but when I edited I still had the numbers so I just redid it.

As mentioned the scroll contains directions to where to find Ember. More specifically it tells you that he currently resides at the 'Golden Oasis' an upscale inn and bathhouse. The bathhouse resides in the merchant quarter, just off 'The Gold River' the cities famous, sprawling Bazaar.

Umbral Unmasking

Would say probably best Kas not shoot someone in a city street in broad daylight. That would be noticed by the city guard pretty quickly here.

Well this is making the game... Interesting I guess! I'll be posting shortly.

Back
Top Bottom