Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

True it is +5, but the math still works. 4+5+1+1= 11, typo aside. Though I would have gotten real suspicious if she did manage to have a +16 at level 1.

For note (And I'll add this to his character post shortly) Kas Inathel is dressed rather like the individuals in this image. He has the poofy white desert clothing and the head wrap/mask but would not be wearing the mask pulled up within town so as to otherwise blend in fairly well. Then again he would likely still be dusty with some sand still clinging to him to he really does look like he just rolled in from the wastes (and that's the truth of the matter.).

I thought I had posted much earlier but... My post was sitting in drafts when I went to go check, lmao. I'm gonna be posting after dinner. Sorry!

Khettio would like to make a Sense Motive check on the woman to tell if she is attracted to her, and a Deception check to, well, deceive her. :ppp Sorry, I mean Bluff o3o'

But good on the sense motive, good enough to know that the woman isn't buying a word of what you just said :p

Close, but not exactly. Depending on how it was worded it could pass as the truth and be a Diplomacy instead, but way Willow is saying it, def more of a bluff, plus there's feigning the disinterested attitude.

What she heard ; "Kids I talk to hear things with are going quiet, can you check on them and help them."

What she is saying; "Yeah, we are looking for them and you sounded like a lead, but we are not interested in saving their scrawny hides if you have something planned."

Sorry, I meant Khettio, I intended to help with the diplomacy check.

Back
Top Bottom