Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

I'm feeling better mentally and don't mind skipping along with the others.

Blarg. I swore I posted to the IC a while ago... Only to check up and see my post was still in the reply box instead of actually being posted. I wanna head desk over that, my apologies. If i'm still in the game, great. If not - since I know there was a week statute for IC replies, I understand!

Still in the game, don't worry. Will always message first to check, we've all had a situation where we thought we hit send and hadn't. So was going to check today, and speaking of.

@RPG-Girl Willow good to go or has any objections?

Willow is good to go, she will largely be in the background watching and waiting. And sorry, thought I replied, it has been a... off week for me x-x

Both Willow and Kas have high enough modifiers that won't worry about making you roll.

Basically choice here is set up camp for the night, which case would need a watch order(if you are keeping watch)

Or if you're going to try and find the ruins in the night.

Hrmmm, what y'all think?

Camping = character bonding, or more encounters. o3o
Traveling = probably even more encounters. o3o

I'm fine either way, but as a boring old human Ana lacks darkvision so unless we have some good ass light while traveling, she'd be walking into any fight relatively blind.

Kas would highly suggest camping for the night as he would know the desert gets very cold.

As for watch order he would be up for taking any shift but will offer for first watch in any case.

Well seems general opinion is to camp the night. Nishee will take last watch, anyone who wants to watch let me know first second or third and give me a perception check.

Sorry for the lack of replies, been hit with a blizzard of late, and have gotten on a weight loss routine. Energy and will to exist have been... lacking.

That said, should Willow join someone on the watches?

Not a problem, take all the time you need.

Right now we have all the watches covered and two people(Kas and Nishe) on third. So would make sense for Willow and Alderdrix to help with first and second, their preference on which. Or you can both sleep 12 hours, fine either way.

Well, Willow would not mind doing the cooking then, as she is with others... though she would need to borrow supplies/forage around the oasis for some supplies :)

Survival; Will take 10 if I can?

Will allow it. Taking 10, you are able to provide food and water for yourself and three other characters.

Well, food for four. You are standing by a reasonably sized body of fresh water after all.

And with that the whole party can be fed. Sorry for the delay, getting on things now.

Back
Top Bottom