Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Aha, hadn't thought of that use for touch spells before. Well looking it up I believe that would work, so will allow it.

I don't typically like to share that kind of information as it borders on metagaming, no offense to anyone but that's kinda just how I roll. For now though that is correct at 3 hp.

Willow is 60 feet from Kas currently. So guess just double move over there to heal him next turn?

Ana will use her move action to move in the direction of the remaining alive gnoll.

Considering Kas is prone and adjacent to an enemy he can't really do anything without risking more injury, standing up provkes attacks of opportunity and one can't simply 5ft step while prone as far as I'm aware. So he will just use Total Defense.

So Kas is going to keep shooting for as long as he can and with his bow he does have pretty great range even with penalties. Don't necessarily have to keep to full initiative if everyone else is set but just let me know range for each turn and I'll make my attacks as appropriate.

Pretty much just let me know if anyone will be doing anything while Kas keeps shooting the fleeing Gnoll.

Ana will just move in closer to the others and keep an eye and ear out for anything approaching them.

So the group will find, 2 short spears, 2 heavy wooden shields, 2 leather armor, 3 longbows, 60 arrows, 1 studded leather armor, 1 greataxe, 3 waterskins, 3 backpacks, 3 lengths of hemp rope, 30 days worth of trail rations(mostly just salted jerky), 300 gold in various denominations.

So even split of the coin and then everything else goes to who wants it? Kas would like some of the arrows and he could use the studded leather if nobody else needs it more.

Willow is less interested in the coin then the waterskins to be honest :p Granted, if you give her a few, she'll likely look at something pretty sometime.

Back
Top Bottom