Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Alderdrix is already carrying a medium... damn 8 str. So all he will want is maybe 1/3 of the arrows bringing him up to 38 if he cannot recover any.

Yeah Kas is medium load too, hence the sack rather than a backpack so he can drop his gear as a free action in any fight. He will take the other 10 arrows too then and just bundle the excess in his friggin' burlap sack or whatnot in the meantime.

As for coin it would be 60gp worth per character. Kas is going to try and get that agreed upon for the group but if Willow insists on not taking any money then it becomes 75gp per player remaining.

EDIT - Ahh forgot about Nishe. Could share with her too even though she isn't technically part of the party.

When it comes to loot... Willow does not care about coins. Sure if there is something pretty she'll go for it... but by and large she'll be interested in things like the waterskins, books, jewelry, art, alchemical things and some magic items. Actual coin... eh, people seem to be willing to trade actually useful items for it, though she can't see why they would want something so.... useless really.

Okay. I mean I understand that roleplay element I just didn't want to assume she wasn't taking anything since that could cause some difficulty in gearing up later on.

So do people want to do 60gp per person and give Willow's cut of the coin to Nishe? Or leave her be in that area since she is getting payed already and take 75gp per 4 remaining players?

As an evolutionist, she can do more with less, you know that :p As it is, I'm fine with her having a bit less in the way of assets, as long as she has a few things that would really suit her.

Nishe don't have to pay if you don't wish to, your guys call in the end there

I am sworn to carry your burdens
You better have pay and cute girls for that

Just checking, everyone is fine with me moving the party forward to setting out to get to the ruins?

Made a quick edit adding the translation for the text for those who can read ancient Osirion. Anyone else can attempt a Linguistics check.

You have to be trained to use Linguistics unless the language is an archaic form of one of your racial or bonus languages or you are trying to detect a forgery.

So... anyone want to try to push the door open with a strength check, or climb the wall or any other approach?

Whoops, thought I had replied! Lemme get home from work later tonight and I will work on that.

Back
Top Bottom