Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Well, here's hoping an 18 on that roll gets us somewhere.

tenor.gif

Initiative:

1d20+2 = 16+2 = 18

Alderdrix is taller than Ana by an inch or so at 6'3"

Also, assuming these are humdrum brainlet undead with an int of --, just note that I can't actually challenge any of them with my Guardian sphere powers, so try not to spread out too much.

I just wanna know who Khettio can hide behind. And the lady with the armor is lookin pretty safe rn.

Well do keep in mind her job is getting directly in the enemy's face, and you have an impressive HP of 5, so one errant swing and you are gonna be down for the count. She may not be as safe as one hopes.

But hey, best I can say is Ana is going to hopefully be a tough cookie to put down - and to be honest i'm pretty sure it'll be necessary since she's the only dedicated melee fighter in the group. I am literally the only person with a positive strength score in this group lol. Yall had better hope you never get grappled

Yeah believe me I know about the grapple issue. Once I get past my fighter levels I am going to get him ranks in escape artist. Though he is all in for ranged combat and melee is always going to be a problem for him.

What, don't have a magic bag of trick arrows that has some slicing sword arrow or something at level 1? :p

To be fair I don't think there is much an archer can do to get Slashing damage.

Hmm... I have a cat that does 1d3 with -1 to attack with both claws... I think I will stick with meat shield gnoll though.

Back
Top Bottom