Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Can I get two foritude saves for both Willow and Ana, and one save for the Gnoll

@ippo Unfortunately since Khettio does not have training in spellcraft, she can not identify the two vials.

Potions are Perception

Identifying Potions: In addition to the standard methods of identification, PCs can sample from each container they find to attempt to determine the nature of the liquid inside with a Perception check. The DC of this check is equal to 15 + the spell level of the potion (although this DC might be higher for rare or unusual potions).

Potions – d20PFSRD

There are 10 poisons which radiate magic, 4 infused poisons and 6 necrotoxins (baring house made). So if the items are already identified as magic they generally aren't poisons. But anyway if yall want I could have my character I.D. these

That's good information but it's also metagaming as there is no reasonable way for our characters to possibly know that without appropriate knowledge checks.

They aren't potions or poisons, neither are liquid. They are just vials of two different magical salts, or rocks.

Would like everyone with the skill trained to roll me a Knowledge Religion check.

After some consideration, going to go ahead and close this game. Didn't change the game well to work for forum play and have lost interest in pushing the game forward right now. Thank you everyone who joined in, but for now putting this game to rest rather than make anyone wait for more.

Back
Top Bottom