Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Well it's too late now with the new reply up anyways but he would have done it. That's honestly really dumb in my opinion though that it is a wisdom check rather than perception. Only reason I can think they would do that is because it's a low set DC but still my brain can't rationalize that as making sense personally. How can you look at a twisting and monstrous shadow and not see it for what it is if you are paying attention?

I think the logic is that your brain is automatically just assuming that a shadow should be there and normal. The Wisdom is to get past that and realise something is wrong with it, with a Perception only if his shadow might be hard to spot. It is a tad bit odd they decided to go with that route for it.

That makes sense when you put it like that. Also LOL Kas about to cap someone in the middle of the street like a madman.

Also I admit i'm a tad curious, how does Alder have a +5 BaB?

Okay. Like I said, I was just curious more than anything. I'm using whacky 3rd party stuff too, so I can't really go around claiming other stuff is broken without knowing everything behind it.

Well it would have been nonlethal :p He wouldn't kill someone over an argument but the potential of their only direction for the quest would be something he would totally knock Alderdrix out for.

Can only do non lethal damage on attacks with melee weapons, sadly arrows are considered too lethal! Big greatsword you can just bap someone on the head with I guess with the pommel.

Aha, makes sense! Still, loosing arrows (even nonlethal) Isn't the best thing for a guard to see regardless. Mostly, i'm just not wanting the group to tear itself apart before we actually do much.

Same, but for now shouldn't be too big a problem. Everyone is going to the same place, and the opening tasks can kind of be done by splitting the party.

I'm sure it would have been a problem regardless but Kas isn't a civilized type. Not trying to ruin the game but I am going to commit to the role play wholeheartedly nonetheless. :)

I will have the rest of the group arrive soon as they aren't all that far behind.

On the trip you all of course would have seen and heard same things Alderdrix did. So go ahead and make your entrance and any comments you wish of the trip.

I haven't been getting notifications for the thread (. _ . )
I thought nobody had posted since but really I'm the one who's behind.

I haven't been getting notifications for the thread (. _ . )
I thought nobody had posted since but really I'm the one who's behind.
Shame upon you, making us all wait. :p (I'm kidding) Like KalTammy said you aren't far behind and it's not a big deal.

So then

Group 1(Dancing Dunes): Alderdrix(and Jasper)
Group 2(Harger): Kas
Group 3(Pickpockets): Willow, Khettio and Ana

Will start working on the next post, let me know if you wanted to change group.

I can change groups to elsewhere if someone thinks they need some muscle.

And Willow can be rather personable... she just does not try most of the time :p She can be switched around as needed, as she could help with all three... though her stealth could use work.

Khettio would like to make a Perception check to see if anyone looks suspicious or thinking of pickpocketing them.

For Bluff? 1 rank in a class skill for +4, Charisma 20 for +10, Superior Grace gives +1 to Cha skills and Evolve Aptitude gives +1 to all skills for +11 total. To be honest, mainly going to use it to feint in combat or do little body language things... and can be pressed to leverage her social skill bonus with people at times, but she does not like it.

As it is? She's a skill monkey with a healing touch ability.

Back
Top Bottom