Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

Skill checks and Attacks will trust you guys to roll them and post accurate results. So simply attach a spoiler tag to your post with a roll, along with any 'actions', like so.

Move: Slave Elf moves 10 feet to be next to Willow
Standard: Attempts a quick spank as a touch attack- 1d20-1=3-1=2, miss.

Specifics to the format are up to each of you, but so long as I know what you are doing and the specifics of the roll, then that's fine. Your choice on whether you use one of the many websites that let you log rolls to show me, but not going to make a big deal over it.

i c i c. And you'll be telling us the results, since we won't always know the DC?

Correct, either in OOC or as part of the next post in a spoiler tag, depending on when you need to know the result.

Ah for note @ippo Kas isn't actively saying anything to the slave as he stuffs his face, just glancing her way. His words were only in greeting when he arived and while he has been watching her he otherwise is attempting to stay friendly and not seem aggressive or anything. Still totally reasonable for Khettio to have some initial misgivings of course but I didn't want you to get the wrong impression from a player perspective. :)

I've got some bad news.

I'm going to have to drop out of this RP prematurely because of some real-life family issues that have sprung up as of today.

I feel awful, especially since not only do I have to deal with some real-life drama, I didn't even get to complete my sign-up sheet (I finally got Myth Weavers working again)

Q3Q I'm sorry to hear, fren. Hope things go well for you, and that we see you again soon.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out alright for you and good luck.

Going to be posting tonight, sorry! Welcome to the game Lilithsboy.

Oh, yes! What we've done was give a summary of what our characters were capable of, and what we intend for them. You can probably find all that on page 3.

Welcome to the madness! By the way, anyone interested in a 'how you want to see your character end up'? Sort of how you envision your character at the end of things?

Well I am waiting for my character to be approved I am using a 3rd party race/class combo so until it is settled that I can do that I would prefer not. They are about on par with an unchained summoner and kind of act as a variant of the summoner class.

Kas is one of my few characters that doesn't have a straight goal in mind as for where he should end up assuming he survives. I intend to play him in mindset and actuality as the complete embodiment of 'go with the flow'.

My endgame for Willow... a mobile wellspring of life and positive energy. Complete with flowers in footsteps, positive energy beams, the land under her feet being consecrated as positive energy saturates it. Sort of a Life/Nature Elemental from Age of Wonders.

Not quite. Likely going to be taller, seemingly made of wood, and much closer to a warhammer Dryad in terms of appearance.... one that for some reason has a positive energy/life based sign of the apocalypse :p

As for me, I don't really have an end goal for Khettio. I envision her oracle powers growing stronger, but I can't say what kind of impact it'd have on her. Maybe the ghosts of the past and future will haunt her, or she stuck in a proverbial limbo where she sees the infinite streams of fate before her but can't always act on them, for better or worse.

Already have a recurring fortune teller npc that Khettio is either going to love or hate.

Back
Top Bottom