Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

@RPG-Girl
See nothing wrong with them at a quick look. Will need to see how they play out when you get into a position to be able to use them.

@Saber Arturia
Great, looks good at the first glance and look forward to backstory.

Just leaves @Hawkeye to make their sheet then we can get started.

Sounds good to me... will try and look them up, only have a few spell-like ability slots, and those are at half mutator level unless I spend some extra mutations on them... so something like that would be good :)

Basically as an explanation of what I can dooooooo so people aren't too confused by what a Sentinel is.

With the Guardian Sphere, I can currently impose a 'challenge' to an intelligent (IE: Enemy with an int score above --) enemy as a swift action for 4 rounds. They get a penalty to attack others, but a bonus to attack me (Incentivizing them to ignore yall). As a sentinel, I get a bonus to attack and damage against challenged enemies.
With the shield sphere currently, I can use an AoO action to increase my shield AC by +2 against an attack. With the feat Muscular Reflexes, I get as many AoO's as my str mod, it's basically combat reflexes but for steakheads.

As I level and unlock more talents, I can get new spheres (Which come with a base ability) And talents for these spheres, which can be things like mass challenging enemies, shield bashing anyone who misses me on an attack as a free action, a Berserker sphere to get temporary HP and 'batter' enemies for various penalties, etc. I'll get 20 of these talents to spread as I like, and while they all seem small at first, they build off one another.

TLDR: Spheres of might allows martials to do cool things instead of just 'I full attack' every turn. In fact, most practitioners in Spheres of might aren't gonna be doing full attacks as their stuff comes into play with just the regular 'attack' action.

Pretty neato stuff, fren. (And Kal is right: we needed someone who isn't very squishy >3>' )

I think it's a good idea to put out a general idea what our characters are capable of, or at least what we intend for them, so I'll go next:

Khettio is an Oracle, so on top of a bit of healing (she's not a dedicated healer, though) she can perform Augury at a 90% success chance, so that'll let us meta-game a bit by asking the GM how a certain action would work out. She is extremely weak and squishy so don't expect her to be at the front of combat. Instead, she'll buff the party as much as she can.

She gets quite a few ranks each level, and has a few extra bonus class skills, so she can be utilitarian when she needs to be. And since her spellcasting ability is CHA, that carries over to things like Diplomacy. She's pretty dang weak in combat, but strong in literally any other situation.

The idea here is that she's integrated tattoos into her divination. Much of it is just for flavor atm, like a small tattoo appearing on someone receiving a cure or inflict spell from her) but I intend to multiclass Tattoo Adept. For now, expect lots of tat imagery and flavor.

And I act largely as a grab bag of interesting things... though I will be able to start being able to soak up a surprising amount of punishment starting next level... and will be adding some blasting options. Still, going to have to coordinate spells known, as I think I can handle being the backup caster... though do not have too much flexibility. Will have a very interesting dispel magic option later though :)

Think of my character as something like a warlock in some respects... she has a few limited use tricks that reduced firepower and a number of tricks that she can use as often as she wants. She currently is rather poor in combat, and her saves are nothing to write home about. Still, she has some good skill ability, and acts as a font of healing... and is resistant to negative energy damage. Can eventually leverage that into an constant EX Deathward, and mix and match some blasting and ranged healing options.

Eventually, if we get far enough, Willow is going to be very hard to kill, though she is never going to be too strong from an offensive standpoint.

Kas is starting off as a Targeteer Fighter and will be eventually both multiclassing into Hooded Champion Ranger and prestige classing into Deepwood Sniper from 3.5. His skill collection is very scattered across the board and is firmly in a strange gray area between combat archer and wanderer of the wilds. In combat he will be super squishy with mostly terrible saves except for Reflex and will be dedicated to the back lines where he can shoot with relative safety. That said, the concept of Kas is that he focuses on only making a single shot per round even at higher levels and is based on both fishing for critical hits and making called shots which again can be devastating against many types of foes but also suffers against anything immune to criticals for whatever reason.

He is mostly intended to be a glass cannon type character that focuses on the more deadly threats so he absolutely has no crowd control abilities and will be fairly worthless in melee as well. That said I've done my best to ensure he has a reasonable selection of skills for self-preservation such as Survival and Stealth, and I've given him the ability to craft bows and arrows to help cut costs in the future. For now he's just an archer but the higher level he gets the more well-rounded he should become in build.

Sorry, went to bed early last night.

I have been working on my character sheet over on Myth Weavers and I'll get my sign-up posted today.

I may have to drop out of the RP, I don't know.

I don't want to drop out, but I am having difficulty with Myth-Weavers and their character sheets.

What kind of problems? I might be able to help if you explain. Dropping an rp because of character sheet issues would be awful so I'll do what I can.

I can't seem to load my character sheet so I can complete it. Every time I go to the character sheet section, it logs me out and I have to log back in.

Odd, okay not a problem there are alternatives. There is this Google Sheets one, very complicated and partly automated, but it works. There is also this basic sheet through google drive.

Alternatively, time consuming but. If you just post up in basic text your main statistics. Ability Scores, Feats, Traits, Skills, Chosen features, I can work the rest out.

Never had that problem before. Do you have cookies disabled? It seems some people had that issue a year or so ago and either cleared their cache or contacted a mythweavers mod to reset their password or such and that solved it.

Two methods to try if nothing else.

There are form fillable pdf sheets you can download if that's easier for you.

That too, any method for a character sheet that works for you is fine. I just typically found Mythweavers, when it isn't messing up that is.

Fair, whatever you can get to work. Wouldn't want you to miss out just because of a technical issue.

Also, real quick: I don't remember if this was brought up earlier, but how are we doin skill checks?

Back
Top Bottom