Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Let go of me!” Megohime shouted, trying to shove him away. “I won’t do anything for you!”

She wasn’t sure if her head was spinning from the punch or the kiss, but she knew why her face suddenly grew hot. She stiffened up, eyes windening before she did something rather unexpected. She yanked away and punched Masamune hard in the nose, tumbling back as she did so.

Her face was still entirely bright red, clearly flustered as she sputtered. “Wh-What the hell!? Why the hell did you k-kiss me!?”

She clenched her fists, feeling like someone was gripping her heart, and before she could think of what she wanted to do next, her body acted on its own. She slammed her fist into his nose again, tears of anger in her eyes.

"Fuck!" He stumbled back and grabbed his nose as it gushed blood; it took a moment longer to heal this time. "What was that for?!"

“What do you think!?” Megohime held her throbbing hand, glaring death at him as she made her retreat backwards. “Get out!”

“Fuck your food!” Megohime screamed after him, moving back to her corner, leaving the food where Masamune had set it on the desk. However, in the morning Megohime had eaten the food, and even fallen asleep in the bed, her wound still taking a lot out of her.

When she awoke, there was a fresh platter of food and clean clothes on the desk for her. Whether it was from Masamune or Kojurou, she didn't know.

This pattern would continue for a day or two, Megohime hiding in her corner of the room, watching Kojurou with untrusting eyes as he came in to take the empty plate before setting down a plate full of freshly prepared food three times a day. He also brought her new clothing and took the old, and more embarrassingly, changed her chamber pot.
She wouldn’t talk with him when he entered, but she never tried to attack him or break the window either- not that it would.

Kojurou didn't mind, he understood her predicament; she was in a strange house with strange men who demanded a colossal task from her. He gave her the time and space she needed.

It would be three days before Megohime saw or heard anything from Masamune, coming in a knock on the door before he entered one morning.

The day was overcast at the shorefront, the morning air chilled by the sea air as a lone figure walked down the beach, covered in a heavy cloak to keep the cold out. A woman from a nearby village carrying a fishing pole and a few gutted fish as she made her way up the beach back to her home.

She saw movement by the rocks along the shore, of course it could have been the seals that lived nearby. They made the beach their home to bask in the warm sun some days. But it didn't seem like a seal, it was much too fast.

She blinked and slowed her pace, turning her head to look over at the movement as she walked, not thinking much of it.

She saw what she could only imagine to be the tail of a seal flopping from behind one of the taller rocks before suddenly falling deathly still.

She slowed to a complete stop, watching for any sign of movement, and when she saw none, she made a soft noise of concern before heading cautiously toward the rocks.

When she carefully rounded the corner to check on the poor beast, she was met not with a seal but a man. A naked man. He was tall and tan and built like a brick wall; with long wild untamed white hair and seal spots running down the length of his back. He looked back at her and she noticed his left eye was glassed over with a long scar running sown from his eyebrow to his cheekbone. He had the pelt of a brown seal at his feet.
He stood frozen, eyes wide as he just stood and watched her, holding his breath.

The two of them stood frozen, staring wide-eyed at one another, the woman’s face slowly growing red before she was able to break out of her trance. Quickly turning her head away, she brought her gaze anywhere but the mans naked form, her heart pounding in her chest. “G-Gomenasai! I-I hadn’t seen anyone else on the beach! I-I didn’t release someone was out here!” No wait, was this man human? He resembled a human, but he certainly had features to him the screamed ”not human”.

“Huh?” She looked over at him, then quickly turned away once more, ears burning at the sight of his bare body once again. “N-No!” She felt like she would pass out at any moment. So he wasn’t human, was he a Selkie? “U-Um... Are you.. hungry..?”

Back
Top Bottom