Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime spent the rest of the day sitting in the corner beneath the window, leaned against the wall listening to the noises of the forest outside; the birds, the gentle wind, and the rustling of leaves, if she closed her eyes she could almost pretend she was home. It brought tears to her eyes.
Mother was right, I shouldn’t have left her, I shouldn’t have left home.

Masamune sifted through his alchemy lab, grumbling irately as he tried to find a way to get the woman to cooperate with him. He wasn't unreasonable, he was a nice guy.
"You did abduct her from her home." Kojurou said from his spot in the corner of the room, as if reading his master's thoughts. He could but he liked annoying Masamune with it. Masamune glared.
"I warned her."
"Women don't generally enjoy being taken from their homes, Masamune-sama."

To be fair he had warned her, but on the other hand, he hadn’t exactly started out exactly great either; no “please” or “thank you” at all.

"What if you asked her for her name? Giver her yours? Show you're hospitable?" Kojurou suggested. Masamune stopped before hanging his head.
"I suppose I have been rather rude, haven't I?"
"This curse has done a lot to change you." Kojurou agreed.

He remembered the fear in her eyes, the way she fought so hard, struggled even as he crushed the very air from her lungs; of course she was terrified, and she had every reason to be.

Megohime was in fact hungry, but she was far too anxious to notice such a thing. She sat with her knees to her chest, hurt arm cradled in her lap and her good arm resting on her knees, head resting on top of her arm.

Masamune only got the response he was about expecting. “Go away.” Came from behind the door, muffled slightly and clearly still upset.

She picked her head up if only slightly, confused by his sudden change of approach. Why was he trying to be nice all of a sudden? Did he need some kind of proof she was an actual witch? He should’ve gotten that from when she tried to fight him in the woods; she just didn’t know.
“Megohime.”

He pushed the door open and presented the platter of food first, "I wanted to apologise for being...well...a bit of a cock. A huge cock, correction."

Megohime peered at him from over the bed that sat between them, still not entirely trusting of him. Her cheeks were dusted a bit pink from his innapropriate language, finding it a little embarrassing coming from a man. “You destroyed my home.” She pointed out flatly, almost like she was chastising him for it.

“Obviously. Who in their right mind summons a dragon? Not even black witches can tame them.” The last part was muttered more to herself than anything, but still, he truly was a fool if he thought he was in control of that beast.

“Lady?” She sounded a little offended. “We’re nearly the same age. And what do I have confused? Am I wrong that what you summoned was a dragon?” She sneered. Did he take her for an idiot?

He was the dragon? Was that even possible? She had only heard tales of such a feat among black witches. Summoning something- even a dragon - was a simple task, but transforming a human was an entirely different feat, especially a complete transformation that was temporary, yet long term.
“You’re lying, I’ve never even heard of such a thing being done for over a hundred years.” She said, narrowing her eyes, interest piqued.

He sighed heavily and reached to lift his eye patch. Beneath the fabric was a gouged socket that once held an eye, but instead it housed a glowing curse rune that pulsated with dark and evil magics.

Megohime’s eyes widened at the sight of the rune, chills running down her spine and goosebumps breaking out all over her body. “Get out.” She said suddenly. “There’s nothing I can do for something like that, so get out.”
Undoing another black witches curse? Had that even been done by another black witch? Either way, something like that was far out of her league.

Back
Top Bottom