Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

When she woke up again, she was in a rather nice looking room, on a bed that clearly wasn't hers. Her wounds were wrapped and her clothes were changed.

Megohime lay where she was for a moment before sitting up quickly, only to stop and wince, holding her shoulder tenderly for a moment before looking around. Where was she? She had never been here before, and the only sounds were the birds outside the window to her left. Slowly she got out of bed, moving to the window to peer outside, wondering how far from her home she was.

Home seemed so far away from her view. She didn't recognize this area at all. Where was she? Where did that dragon and his familiar take her?

She stared a moment longer before looking down- just how big of a structure was this? It had to be at least three times taller than her own home, was it one of those multi-level homes she had seen before that the rich owned? No matter, she turned and moved toward the door as quickly and as quietly as she could, reaching for the door handle. Her thoughts were racing; first off, those men had changed her clothes while she was unconscious, so there was no doubt they were some sort of sick perverts, and second, they destroyed her home and kidnapped her, and all for what? What help did they need from a witch anyway? And there was just no way that man was truly a dragon, he must’ve been some sort of wizard or warlock, or perhaps he simply had a summoning scroll.

Megohime instantly slammed the door shut, turning to press her back against the door, face bright red and blood pounding in her ears. The window. She moved to the window quickly and pushed it open, a cool breeze entering the room as she stared down at the ground far below her. “Shit.”

“Stay away from me!” Megohime snapped at him, one leg already out the window, hands clutching the windowsill so tightly her knuckles were white.

Megohime was starting to panic again, she would either have to submit to the horrors these two men had for her, or jump to her death. “Shut up! I know that!” She swung her other leg out the window, standing with sobbing legs on the small ledge outside the window, her breathing coming out in shaky breaths.

She ignored him, inching a bit along the ledge before freezing again, gripping the windowsill again and leaning back against the wall, closing her eyes out of fear. Her legs trembled so hard she feared she’d slip and fall, yet her instincts screamed to go back inside.

"Get in here." Masamune's voice growled as a hand grabbed her arm and dragged her back through the window.
"I had it under control." Kojurou said calmly.
"Like hell." Masamune hissed.

Megohime came tumbling in through the window, sucking in a breath through her teeth as she landed hard on the floor. She blinked away her tears and turned sharply to Masamune. “That hurt!”

“Are you!?” She wobbled up onto her feet, glaring at him as she cradled her arm. “You took me from my home- after you destroyed it- and then you undress me!?” Her face was flushed.

"We did not undress you." Kojurou assured, "We have medicine women. They took care of your wounds and gave you new clothing to wear."

Megohime grew even more embarrassed- she had just accused them of being deviant with her, when in fact they had not- but that was besides the point, they still kidnapped her and destroyed her home. “I suppose you’ll blame the medicine women for destroying my home and kidnapping me too?” She snapped. “Whatever you want, I’m not going to help you with it, so find someone else and leave me alone!”

"We have already funded the rebuilding of your home, as previously stated. The abduction, however, we gave fair warning." Kojurou replied.
"You can go home when you remove my curse." Masamune hissed.

Megohime paused again, shoulders sinking a bit. He was lying, all humans lied. He was no different. “And I’m supposed to believe you? You’d no sooner burn me at the stake.” She spat. “I’m not doing shit.”

More lies, and even if they weren’t, it didn’t matter. People were paid handsomely for finding out witches, and often time, questions weren’t even asked. “Get out.” She turned her head away, clenching her jaw. “I won’t help you.”

Megohime wanted nothing more than to shove him out the open window and be done with him, but surely this man was insane. She said nothing more to him, holding her hurt arm against herself and glaring at the floor.

"Let's go, Masamune-sama." Kojurou said and guided his lord out before turning and waving his hand. The window snapped shut and a circled rune flashed over the glass before fading. Kojurou gave a small bow of his head before leaving quietly.

Back
Top Bottom