Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Ah, yes. Primal instincts have a tendency to take over romantic impulses, do they not? Rieka tensed under his hand, every muscle within her body telling her to take a step back, to put an end to this. Let him in her? Fine. It is not as though she has any pride, any dignity to cling onto. It is not as though the joining of bodies mean anything, aside that the act ensures a new generation to walk upon this earth.

Must he insist on the intimacy? It is but an illusion to set his mind at ease. Rieka has no qualms against a hug, but what is the purpose of the massage? Of his persistence in showing her there is pleasure to be had? Dark green disappeared from view as she closed her eyes, just to turn her head away so she pressed her cheek against his shoulder. “As you wish,” Rieka replied quietly, spreading her legs like he bid… that way, he can have his way. As always. “Be quick about it. We need to hurry if we are to reach an inn before nightfall.” Yes. Perhaps now he will simply take her and be done with it.

No, not likely. Colin is… sentimental, it seems, foolishly so.

He froze. What was he doing? Just because he was the master didn't excuse him being a monster.
"I....I can't. Using you for my pleasure like that would be raping you. You hate my touch so much you can't even look at me? You can't even pretend, so I know it must be awful for you. Rieka, are you homosexual? Is that why you aren't attracted at all to me?"

He fell to his knees and hugged himself. "I honestly don't care if we sleep in an inn. Just as long as you are close. And I will never enter you when you are dry and unprepared. Even the idea that you might get a child doesn't spur you to really try. Just go ahead and suck me. At least you can get some nutrition that way." He kept his eyes shut and let her take care of him.

"Do you at least enjoy hugging me? Is there any pleasure you take in my company anymore? If not, then I set you free. You can leave me and though I'll be miserable, I'll know you are happier. Is that the only way I can prove to you how much you mean and how much I love you? If so, fine."

“I did not say I hate your touch. And no. I have never been with another female.” Rieka did not hesitate to take care of his needs, to lick and suck at his cock until he is relieved of the pain. His semen provided her with strength she neither required or wanted, but accept it she did, so no one can track him.

How to handle this, though? “I enjoy your hugs,” Rieka confessed, though reluctantly and on a sigh. “I enjoy your company, too, when you are not constantly… going on and on about… how I need to take pleasure of sex, of how I need to do this, do that. It gets aggravating after a while.”

Kneeling down in front of him, Rieka tried to look him in the eyes… however, with his head bowed, it was more difficult than she anticipated. “I am an Alpha Female,” she spoke up after a heartbeat of silence, “and so soon after your father’s murder, you have made me your mate. Intimate relations are meant to satisfy a male, or to put a child in my belly. I have heard of relationships that are based on… mutual feelings, but I believe those to be myths.”

Males can take a female whenever they like, as often as they please. It matters not how she feels, or what she wants. Does he not know this? Why does he insist to do this differently? “If I meant to leave you, I would have done so sooner,” Rieka dared to point out. “I have had plenty of opportunities to leave you. I just do not understand why you are… trying to have me, and…” Not entirely sure how to phrase it, Rieka scowled as frustration bubbled up.

“Am I not fulfilling my role as your mate?”

He sighed. Obviously, this would be something that would not quickly resolve. "OK...I'll try to lighten up. I know you love me and care for me. You are so devoted and loyal. In addition, you are extremely capable...no one could question that. So dropping the physical pleasure thing, I'm hoping you at least get pleasure from knowing you make me feel so good, and that it removes my pain. I love you too Rieka, and I thank you for putting up with our differences and still being there for me.
I will argue that you are somethings too proud. Just because you CAN handle everything doesn't mean you have to, and that I can't contribute, whether in use of magic, doing chores, or giving you extra power through my semen.
You are right that it has not been that long since my father died and most would be scandalized by us having a physical relationship, so if you are embarrassed I understand.
I understand well enough that...well, yes. You are a most worthy mate, and even if you can't feel the same pleasure in our sex, for me to deny you the pleasure of motherhood would be wrong.
It may not be your time right now but if you desire, lean over so I can lick you ready, and let's make love. I'll do my best to give you children and to be a good father.

Rieka did not dare interrupt, though she wanted to -so very badly. It feels as if he is only saying these things to get his way, to placate her for the time being. "Devoted? Loyal?" she repeated, albeit somewhat reluctantly. "I thought myself... inadequate, seeing that we have argued more often than not these past several days. You insist on..." No, it is best not to breach the subject. Rieka's dark green eyes shifted away, to focus on anything else but him. It seems she still cannot speak her mind, at least... not completely.

"I am not embarrassed. Not on my behalf. I know that if others were to find out about our relationship, you will be looked down on, ridiculed. No one would take you seriously. I would hate to tarnish the reputation your father fought so hard to create."

How can he-? Rieka shifted away, keeping her gaze down... her expression demure. "I have given up on being a mother," she told him, the words firm. "You are my son. You are the only family I need. I do not require having a child of my own. Even if I did, I do not see a reason to... bend over and spread my legs, if I am not sure I can conceive." Rieka pulled away enough to fix her clothes, to gather her thoughts.

"Are you ready to go? It will not be long until night falls," Rieka dared to point out. "I would like to make it further down the road before we are forced to stop at dark."

Colin stepped back from her stunned and terribly hurt. He'd swallowed his pride and tried to look at things from what she wanted, and what she'd been furious about and she'd taken it and thrown it back in his face.

He'd basically apologized and she'd only complained and made him feel wrong.

Even about being a mother, which she'd been so angry when he'd denied her...she dropped that as not needed. So he remained unreleased, his backed up semen and mana burning within him as she backed away to fix her clothes. He'd told her he was wrong and that she was worthy and now she didn't want a child.

Finally, he shook his head as he stared at her. "There are days that I question just who has the parental position here. I had not thought that when I would try to make peace, and really give you what you said you desired, that you would be so...so small and childish. Are you ever satisfied Rieka? Or is it just that I and life can never make up to the impossible standards you set? What does it matter how far we are down the road. You yourself told me previously that part of your duty was to bear my children. Well Rieka, for the first time, I do believe you have shirked your duty, and I DO find you wanting because of it."
He turned away from the road and began to walk, taking to the concealment of the forest and moving parallel to the road. He was aching in body and mana, but most of all, his heart felt clawed and he didn't wish to see or speak with her.

Must she endure his judgment? His scrutiny? Nothing she does is ever right, not in this young man's eyes. Rieka dared not say anything else, instead choosing to keep company with the oppressive silence. It will not judge her as he does, at least.

It is, however, uncomfortable to bask in for any great length of time. Hours pass by, the sun descending towards the horizon while they travel farther and farther away from the town they just visited.

The forest grew to be less dense, parting to reveal a bubbling brook flowing alongside the path he and her are traveling upon. A few rays of sunlight broke through the leaves up above their heads, casting the world in different shades of green. Rieka has always found the forest to be… calming, as if she is returning home… and yet, it is not so reassuring now.

In fact, it was a relief to come across an inn when they did. “I will go in,” she spoke at long last, not once glancing over at him. The scent of rancid magic was burning her nose; if he does not find release soon, it could very well prove to be catastrophic. “I will ask if they have any rooms. You need to rest. I will relieve you, but then I shall keep watch throughout the night. I want to make sure no one is after us.” Rieka twisted to retrieve the pouch of coin hanging from his belt, and, with it, headed on inside. It was getting dark. Half of a moon hangs above their heads, though it will be a while before it shall cut a path through the inky black.

Ten minutes later, Rieka came out. “It did not cost overly much,” she told him, “and it seems they are willing to provide dinner. Breakfast, too. Come. I will satisfy you inside, and then I shall shift, and keep watch over you and the others here.”

In the mood he was in Colin really kind of hoped someone was after them. He'd enjoy a good fight right now. What he really didn't feel like right now, was being close to Rieka. He was truly and completely at his wits end.
"Rieka...I just don't know what to say to you anymore or what to feel. We have been opposed to each other in almost every aspect of relationship since my father died. What I really want from you right now is some honesty.
I'm saying that because I do believe you are not being honest with me or yourself. Previously, you were furious when I told you I would not father your children if you weren't attracted to me, and that your inability to desire me made you lacking. It was hard for me to adjust my thoughts. I have been trying to think like a wolf for our benefit, even if that doesn't apply well to our social environment. I realized that you loved me and would love our children if we had any, and would do your best as a mother, and would be a loyal wife, even if not an enthusiastic one. So I accepted your previously stated desire to have children...because I wanted to really give you something of value to both of us that could bind us together.
And your reaction...almost predictably, is that you have no reason to have children, or to make love to me.

As a wolf...is that reasonable behavior you have displayed? Your Alpha offered you a chance to breed and you discounted it? Really...that's unheard of I think. Rieka...it seems that something is very wrong with your reactions recently. Day by day I see you trying ever harder to push me away. No one this far from home could know of our past relationship... Your only reason to be with me now seems to be to keep me from major harm and to remove my ever growing mana problem. You don't seem to enjoy my company. You don't want to even play games that wolves play. It's....it's like you are dead inside...and I don't know what to do. You kept arguing that I would grow tired of you and find a young wife. Well, I think this is your attempt to force me to do that by making me ever more miserable...by giving me no joy in being with you. Because if I quit, you have this sick idea that you'll have won.

Well guess what. Crappy as you are treating me, I still love you and want you more than anything. All you are doing is making your partner so depressed that I'm ready to start blasting things with my mana just to get some attention and not giving a damn if someone searching finds me...because I know I can kill a lot of them and myself before they can take me. The only thing holding me back is you....and you are the only thing making me this way. Doing your job for your Alpha? No. doing your job as a wife? Uh uh. doing your job as a mother? Well, what do you think?"

He didn't go into the inn. Being around people right now was dangerous, because he really wanted to lay into someone and with his power there would be no taking that back. The pain from over 24hrs of not releasing was grinding into him, but he was so angry and depressed, he welcomed the pain, because it made him at least feel something.

Rieka listened to him in silence, not daring to interrupt... though not purely because of the fact it is rude to do so. No, it was to refrain from saying anything she may come to regret later on. It is... truly frustrating to have a voice, and yet be unable to say any of the words which come to mind.

It was in her dark green eyes that all can be seen: the flames of frustration, only barely kept under control... however, it was not long before it was completely extinguished. It was almost as if the fire never existed in the first place.

"Honesty? Is that what you desire?" All tension bled out of her, hands falling to her sides as she looked back the path they traveled upon to reach this point. "I was furious. I am, still, though I have cast it aside. I was angry because you had made me your mate, and as such, my duty is to bare you children. To satisfy your needs. I have none. I have no desire to have children, not any longer. I used to, when I first met your father, however I had come to accept the fact I would never have any of his, thus... I have put that behind me. I no longer want any. If I relinquish my body onto you, allow you to do as you please... I thought you would come to your senses. Alas, it seems I am wrong. You happen to be persistent, and stubborn, and unwilling to listen to reason."

Eric did take after his father, at least in that aspect. A hand brushed over the ridiculous dress he had her wear into town.

"Yes. I am here to keep you from harm. Have you not threatened to hurt yourself a time or not during this journey? I care about you enough that I do not want that to happen. It hurts me to think you want to do so. If I am such a failure as a mate, as a wife? As a mother? Perhaps you are better off without me." Rieka cut a hand through the empty space between he and her, an unreadable expression upon her face. "Perhaps it is best we part ways here. I have no purpose, if I cannot make you happy... no matter the role I play. I am suspected of murder, as are you. I cannot return to the Pack I left behind. I have no place to go. You are powerful enough to protect yourself, if need be. I am sure it is easy enough to raise a barrier about this place, to shield yourself and the occupants inside the inn from harm. I cannot make you happy. I cannot protect you. Why else shall I linger here?" Rieka's eyes were cold as ice, despite the fact their color is like spring leaves.

"From where I stand, the only purpose I serve is to... satisfy your need, to accept your mana into my body. Do you realize how much of an insult that is? Not just to me, but to a wolf? I speak my mind, and yet you have insisted, time and time again, to have things go your way. It seems you only listen when it concerns our safety. You trust my instincts, my experience... but..." At a loss for words, Rieka shook her head again, no smile gracing her features... rather, a fierce frown. "How else do you expect me to be? Do you wish me to fall onto my knees and beg you to take my body? To gift me with your child?"

How is that any better than the way things were with her Pack? How is that any better than the life she left behind? Rieka let out a sigh, closing her eyes as she considered her next words. Deep down, though... she doubts anything she says will sink in. "Goodbye, Colin," Rieka said at long last, opening her eyes and gazing upon him with affection and love. It was the first time in a long while she has looked at him in such a way. A hand reached out to touch his cheek, just for a kiss to press gently to the other. "May the rest of your days prove to be happy and prosperous." Rieka pulled back and began making her way into the neighboring forest, the shadows swallowing her.

Colin just stared. "The only thing I ever wanted from you was to accept me for me. Not as my father's son. Not as some sex thing I've been trained to be. But as an attractive male who wants you and cares for you in so many ways. And who just wants the same. Yes, Rieka, you can go. I'm not going to cast a spell to drag you back. But tell me before you are gone...just what makes life worth living to you? What gives you pleasure? Because if you can't enjoy anything, then why do you go on?
And why do you insist that anything I want to do which is pleasureable is so wrong? I know the pack does not work that way...and neither do humans, so before you go, please tell me what is broken in you?

And since you are abandoning your oath and your honor that you always held so highly. I guess I won't be worse off if I don't take your advice. So since you are leaving me, I'm going to go back. I'm going to get back over that fucking mountain, return to my home and kill every last one of those fucking politicians that I can before I burn out. Then they will know that a male can be more than a sex toy.

And the one thing you are showing me, is that I don't have any parents anymore...both of them died that day. And no one wants me, and my life...yeah, not worth much as you've shown me. So thanks for making me spot my priorities. It's so funny...all you ever had to do was want to kiss me....just because you wanted to be held and comforted like I want to be, but you were always far too proud to admit any weakness."

"Honor? I have none to speak of." Rieka hesitated, half concealed in shadows. It is tempting to leave him be, to run through the oaks and pines once again... to lose herself to the wolf inside, but the least she can do is provide him with answers. "I... do not know why I go on. I used to take pleasure in being your mother, in sharing stories with you... in playing together, however you are no longer the young boy I used to watch over. You have grown into a man. As proud as I am... I no longer serve a purpose in your life. I can barely muster any sort of... happiness to speak of."

Dark green locked on him, studying the young man standing before her. "Broken? In me? No. I am not broken. You only think I am because I am not like you, because I see no point in continuing this... charade, this dance." It was then that her expression softened.

"I love you, Colin. I always have, and I always will. I can only hope you do not go back and kill yourself in the pursuit of revenge. I want you to be happy. I want you to live your life, to... do what you want. I suppose if you wish to think me dead, though... I have no place to say anything." Rieka turned back around to face him, just to take her skirts and curtsy, bending down low like a noblewoman might.

A ray of silvery moonlight broke through the leaves above her head, rippling over her bent head and strong frame. "I know no desires of my own. I have told you that many a time, but it seems you do not understand still. It is fine. I do not plan on... going on much longer." No. Rieka wants to indulge herself in one last run through the forest, but afterwards... it is time she puts her weary soul to rest. How she shall go about doing it, she is not sure yet, but it shall be done. "Goodbye," she told him again, looking to him with love in her eyes before twisting away once more.

That did it. He'd been used to just following her lead...letting her be the parent. But her behavior...no, he wasn't letting it go that way.

So he concentrated and he cast an arousal spell at her. But this was one done with his level of power. She didn't feel passion? Well that was bout to change radically. He also cast a tow spell and dragged her back towards himself until she was only five feet from him. "I'm sorry Rieka. But I AM Alpha and I'm not going to whine and complain anymore. You swore to be mine, and mine you shall remain. I love you. I will always love you. If that means I have to make you do things for your own good, then I will. Like it or not, you need to be loved and to love. It's obvious from your lack of purpose, your dejection. I am going to give you that love, and I'm going to keep you with me as mine until you learn to love me. You may not think it fair, and I don't care."

He knew the arousal spell would be making her ache to mate and to be touched. She'd soon be dripping and unable to hide it.
"You said it yourself. You feel like you exist only to satisfy me. Well, if you won't satisfy yourself, then what else is there." He pulled off his tunic and waited to see whether she'd come embrace him, or attack him.

In an instant, heat shot through her... though why, she had absolutely no idea. Rieka did figure it out a heartbeat later, however, when he used a spell to drag her back.

"Excuse me? You love me? How is this for my own good?" she asked of him, eyes full of fresh fury. "You rob me of my options. You cast a wretched spell on me, and make it to where I have no choice but to stand before you. What? Do you want me to heel like a dog? It certainly feels that way." Rieka lifted both hands up, as though to ward him off, but instead she had to wrap her arms about herself... to keep herself together. "I do love you," she forced herself to growl, "but I do not like this. I do not like this... one bit. How dare you use magic on me-!" Another wave of heat hit her unwilling body, nearly making her voice crumble and fall apart. Rieka's lips curled, a snarl bubbling up. "What? Do you plan on showing me what love is? I know what it feels like to have a man on top of me."

Colin used this opportunity to pull off his tunic, as if she would want to... do exactly that. A hand darted out to push him back.

"No. No! Leave me be. You are obviously not going to listen. You are so intent on having me in any way you can, you are willing to... cast a spell, to rob me of my choices." Tears stung her eyes, however she dared not let a single one fall.

He stood, forcing himself to be impassive. "Rieka...your actions, your body stance, all have argued that you do have passions, needs and feelings that you are hiding. I'm done with that. You told me what an Alpha is. Well, if I have to push you to break through the limits you've placed on yourself, I no longer have any problem with that. And I don't just want you to mate with me and to fuck you! I want to pleasure you and to have you pleasure me. The spell I used does not work on sexually neutral creatures. It only pulls out and enhances the natural desires and needs of the body and mind. That you are responding so strongly tells me how deeply you've hidden that from the world and from yourself.
I am going to control you. I'm not going to let you run away. I'm going to stay right here with you...wanting to hold you and to love you. To make you happy and to give myself to you. You can stand there like a recalcitrant child and fight it all day and night. But in the end, I'll still be here with my arms open, wanting to hold and to caress you. Wanting us to be one. I can wait, you've taught me patience.
I wonder what other desires you are hiding." He pulled out his half hard member and began to stroke it before her. "I'm not going to make you do anything, unless you are naughty."

"I do not want to be controlled!" Rieka spat. "Do you realize how much of an insult that is? I am a wolf. You cannot put a leash on a wolf!" How dare he! A traitorous tear spilled down her cheek, but a frustrated hand brushed it away, to make it seem as though it never happened in the first place. "I just... I cannot believe you. I did not raise you to be a man that... casts spells if something does not go his way! I may have taught you patience, but evidently I did not teach you right." Rieka shook her head, obviously disappointed. "Your spell... is not pulling out any desires or needs, because I have none to speak of. I told you. I know what it is like to have a man on top of me, and I know what it is like to have him inside me. I do not need this-!"

Naughty? Truly? Who does he think she is?! "No. No. I do not want to be held. I do not want to be caressed. If anything, I want to slap you!" Rieka is halfway tempted to do that, anyway, regardless of their... current situation. And... of course, heat sliced through her again, nearly making her groan in frustration. "That is it," she growled. "I am done. I am just... done. I have had enough of your behavior. I have already made arrangements here at the inn, so go... inside!" Rieka's dark green eyes shifted to a more yellowish color.

He shook his head and then he did a bind spell on her and put her over his knee and lifted her dress. "I told you...the magic only reveals the passions in the person. So you are lying, and lying girls get spanked."
He raised his hand and brought it down with a smack, making her ass cheeks begin to turn red. There was a bit of a splash sound as well from the nearness of her drenched puss.

Again and again he spanked her, ignoring her pleas and waiting for her to break and to submit. He wasn't an Alpha if she didn't truly submit and she never had.

"Your acceptance of me as an Alpha and a mate...that was a lie too, or you would not have tried to leave and would not have been so willful. Now Rieka...who is your master, and the one you love and want always."

A cry tore free, just to permeate the precarious quiet. It was sometime between... the fifth and sixth spank that her tears spilled at long last, glistening like diamonds upon her cheeks under the gentle persuasion of moonlight.

Is this how it is going to be from now on? Does he mean to... make her surrender at every turn? Rob her of free will? Rieka gazed longingly to the forest just beyond her reach, to the shadowy embrace which awaits her.

"... You are." Her voice broke, as did her heart... her resolve. What is the point of fighting any longer? "You are my master." Love? Want? No. Rieka does not have the luxury of knowing what either one are.

Limp over his knee, the werewolf did not bother to fight. "Please. Take me as you will," she plead, though the words were empty of emotion. Tears slid down her face, but Rieka did not bother to lift a hand to wipe at her cheeks. No.

Once she submitted, he slowly lifted her, and softly hugged her. His hands went through her luxurious tresses stroking her, and then he began to rub her back.

"Take you? Yes I will, but not as you think. Even though I burn inside from the excess mana you didn't take, I won't ever wish to harm the only woman I love. You know I can find you anywhere...please don't run and make things tougher."

He kissed her cheek and then leaned her over again. Soft kisses peppered the globes of her asscheeks, each one with a tiny healing spell. He did note her puss was swollen with desire still, though the spell had worn off, so he pressed his face to her and began to softly lick, probing within her. His thumb and finger softly twirled over her clit. He was going to do nothing to sate himself, and everything to relieve her need. Perhaps then she would understand.

"... I will not run again." Evidently, she is his pet. Rieka has no sense of pride, and certainly no shame if she is being reduced to such. It is humiliating to be bent over his knees, to have his lips pepper her ass in kisses.

Yes, he cast small healing spells... but it did nothing to help her internally. Rieka's body weeps for a satisfaction she has never felt before, nor has ever wanted... and apparently, he plans on introducing her to such... passion. It does not even matter to him that she is crying-!

Dark green eyes closed tightly as his tongue probed at her, his thumb and finger rubbing at her next. It is tempting to ask why, but she doubts it will go very well. Being quiet is not how to handle this, either. A moan spilled free, however... it was more reflex than anything else. It is what he wants to hear, right? To hear her beg for it? To have her... need him as he does her? How shameful. Rieka just wants this over with. All she wants to do is dry these wretched tears-!

He stood and pulled her to himself. "You know that the spell to incite your passion finished some time ago, so what you have been feeling now is all you. Stop lying to yourself Rieka. Be a real woman and admit you can have desires and wants...and needs. I can see you are feeling, your eyes are brimming, but you still are too proud!"

If only he could heal her mind and soul along with her body. "I am going to keep exciting your body with touch and with magic until you break down and accept the natural feelings of desire."
He could tell her body was engaged, even if her mind wasn't. He had cast the spell before and let it flow out strong...he didn't want to hurt her, but she had to accept that she was a woman too. So he let the spell go, but this time...he pushed some into it, so that she would be so aroused that her body would scream at her for touching and fulfillment. He'd tried argument, closeness and love...now he would truly try spellcasting.

Fresh tears spilled down her cheeks anew, and yet... not a word left her. And? His spell is still in effect, no matter if he is no longer casting it. Her eyes? Brimming? No. It is with tears, nothing more. Rieka closed her eyes. He knows nothing of what is in her heart. No, Colin is only pushing his ideas onto her. "Did you not hear me moan a moment ago? I have already accepted," she told him, even though it is far from the truth.

Maybe it is best she just... takes matters into her own hands. Rieka twisted to face him and, gently cupping his face between her hands, leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. A spear of heat tore through her body anew, however... she ignored it, pushed the feeling down so deep, it shall never see the light of day.

It is what she has always done. It matters not what she wants. It never has. Intimacy is just... a way of satisfying her male, to provide him an heir. Nothing else. Rieka's tongue infiltrated his mouth, enticing his to dance as she trailed her hands over his bare chest. It was not long until she was stroking him... his cock hardening under her experienced touch, and, hopefully, making him unravel in the way he wants her to.

He smiled and shook his head. He was used to her saying things but not following through with her feelings. The kiss she gave was desperate, but not driven by need or desire. He could tell that much.
Her touch was pleasant, but he sighed and went to kiss her...along her neck, and collarbone. Up under her chin, the recast spell should have her near ready to melt in need. He wanted her to understand. He didn't care right now about her supposed duty to please the male. He cared about her reaching physical gratification and was going to keep at it until she accepted and submitted to that.
So his fingers oh so softly slid over her nipples and caressed her breast, then slid down over her tummy to her bush.

He knelt and began to kiss, lick and softly suck his way up from between her knees to her inner thighs, but never quite touching her sex. She had to want it, to need it, and to recognize that within herself, or she'd never get past this.

No, wait. Is the spell not over? It would explain why fresh heat is making her knees weak, and causing her heart to beat so fast... Rieka did not expect the kisses to rain down upon her skin, along her neck and along her collarbones.

Must he insist on this? Most males would jump at this sort of opportunity, and yet... he is so persistent on having more. It is always more. More. More. More. Rieka sucked in a breath as his fingers stroked her nipples and caressed her breasts, sliding further down to go to places she does not want him to be. Both hands went to his shoulders when he knelt before her, however... she had to close her eyes and fight against the urge to push him away.

"Please. Stop," Rieka asked of him before very long. "I... I cannot take any more of this. I want you. Now. Please. I need you inside of me."

Yes, that sounds like she wants him, right? It is... unnerving to endure his kisses, his touches. Rieka swallowed past the lump in her throat, hoping against hope he will listen to her for once.

He looked up. she wasn't pushing her puss to his face or pulling his head closer...she wasn't THAT desperate yet, So he continued to tease, not quite touching where she'd want it...and he reinforced the spell. This was as much as he dare go. Anything at all should arouse her, even pain and... Yes!

He turned her back over his knee, and began to spank her, only his blows were softer, and gradually, his hand went lower and lower, to smacked at her bared labia, splattering juices with each smack. It was so hard to resist sliding a finger in or pushing her to his cock...but no, this was all for her. He got no great pleasure from the spanks other than touching her. But he could tell her puss was running like a fountain now.
He paused in his spanks and softly blew air over her privates to see whether she'd finally really react.

"E-Enough!" Rieka cried out at long last, finding herself at wit's end. "I cannot take any more of this! I... I know you want me to feel passion, and pleasure, but I do not think I can, so if you could stop spanking me like an... impudent child who has done wrong, I would greatly appreciate it!" Rieka jerked herself off his knees, however it seems she has no strength to stand as of yet, if the stumbling is any indication.

A hand gestured wildly to the inn. "I had gone in... not too long ago... and I had paid for a room," she managed to pant. "If you are not going to take advantage of a real bed, I will walk in there and ask for that money back. I did not raise you to be so wasteful!" It is taking everything Rieka had not to portray herself as... flustered, but instead focus on everything else part of their situation. It is not helping that she is... practically dripping because of his wretched spell.

It is only because of his magic that she is like this! Rieka's fingers fumbled to adjust the dress, and it was not long until frustration began to appear upon her features.

Back
Top Bottom