Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Now she's avoiding the last part. He smiled as she stood and wavered, her lycan balance gone. Lowering his pants, he pulled her close and his cock went between her legs, only rubbing the lowest part of her puss.
"if you can show a bed is of real benefit to you, then we could go in." His fingers tease the crack of her ass and her clit, but he doesn't stroke. He wants her to do that herself out of basic need. So he just presses his fingers and his cock against her with no motion.

"There...I'm just holding against you. Isn't this nice, or did you want something else?"

His breath softly blew across her ear to give her yet more stimulus. If she didn't break now, he couldn't add more or her nerves might burn out. She truly was tough against herself.

And... of course, he does not intend to let this slide. Rieka's hands held captive between her breasts and his chest, but it did not prevent her heart from sinking. "I just thought the bed may be more comfortable than... anything else we have slept on the past couple of nights," she huffed.

"I... I suppose this is nice." A nonchalant shrug rolled through her shoulders, however it did little to hide the fact she trembled like a leaf when hot breath teased her ear. Rieka can barely keep her thoughts straight. No, enough is enough. It is best she takes a step back, put an end to this.

"What now?" Rieka grumbled, a scowl settling over her harsh, but pretty features. "Do you plan on... continuing to kiss me and touch me, or-?"

A hand brushed over a hot cheek. Damn. Why is her heart beating so fast-?! There is no reason for this! Rieka just wants to lay her head down, and pretend as if none of this happened.

He kept his face calm, but did not let her pull away. "Yes. I plan on exactly that. For hours if needed. Until you quit trying to be in control and give in to yourself.

He pulled his hips back and forward only once, letting her feel the stimulation and he went back to what he'd been taught in his seduction class. He'd always hated the expectation that this would be his role in life...to serve women and make them cry out with joy, but now...

So his hands stroked the inside of her forearm, then lightly across her palms, then around the edge of her ears and just under the edge of her jaw and chin. Where her aureola met her breasts, and very lightly in her navel. Slowly, he used every trick they'd ever taught him to make every spell awake portion of her body tingling and needing his touch.

"I wish you would stop with this nonsense," Rieka replied on a sigh. "I am tired. I thought you would be, too, after our long day of traveling..." Her words trailed off as he pulled his hips back.

A hand darted up to press to his chest. "H-Hey. Enough. See? This is what I was talking about. You never listen to what I have to say! Do you-" Colin's hands began to stroke the inside of her forearms... and then across her palms, about the edges of her ears. It was the last part that really -truly- had her melting... not that she would admit as such.

No. No. No! "I can smell the magic," Rieka whispered, twisting her head away so she could not look at him... or he reach her ears again. "Why do you insist on casting spells? Why do you insist on making me experience that which I never will? I do not see the point of this..." Damn it all-! Her skin is hot and tingling all over. How much longer can she uphold this image of... of... Ooh! The right word is not coming to mind!

He chuckled. "Rieka...look at me." His breath glanced over the tip of her ear. "I'm not using any spell right now. Do you know something? I've never lied to you ever. And I won't stop now. Here...I will cast a spell...a lie detection one. As we speak, truth will make our faces glow...gold for true, blue for lies. I love you and I have no spell causing how you feel. It is all you Rieka." His face glowed yellow the whole time he spoke.
"Now, you can show me. If you can say you feel nothing and you are not excited and feeling like more could be wonderful, you tell me that. If your words glow gold, like... my name is Colin. Then I will let you go and know you will never be able to be what I need or you should be. His face continued in gold.

Rieka slowly began to shake her head, disbelief written all over her face. "I... I love you, too," she told him, her face glowing gold as well, "and... I will admit, when I first turned fourteen, and had my virginity offered up to the males like... a platter of meat, I dreamt of passion. I thought of love, of kisses that are sweet and touches that make your skin hot, but I know the reality. I have learned... it is ridiculous to have such fantasies."

Tendrils of dark brown brushed against the woman's flushed cheeks. "I am just... tired," she confessed on a sigh. "I am tired of... all this. You expect me to... enjoy sex, to enjoy the passion that can be experienced between two bodies, and... I am tired of the expectations that I..." Dark green focused on him. "You know how everyone thinks your role is to satisfy women? I understand. I truly do. I am... in the same position as you." Rieka offered a wry smile.

He pulled her close. "Oh Rieka Darling...don't you understand? That's what I've been saying. I want you to satisfy you or let me do so. The only woman in the world I can't satisfy is the only one I want to. How rediculous is that. I notice your didn't say anything about how you are feeling...afraid of truth? Yes, you have done your duty even when your duty was wrong. But whether it's with me or someone else, I can't bear to think your life will be without real pleasure because you choose to wall yourself off in fear from what happened when you were too young for it. Don't let that define you. Well, though I tried everything, and I could tell you were aroused, you never gave in...so I guess that means that I'm not the person you'll desire. I'm just not attractive to you. So...you go ahead and go into the inn.
I love you and want you more than anything. I tried to force your passion...but I guess there is no passion for me ever."

His arms began to release her as he prepared to go one without her.

"How can I say anything?" Rieka tossed her hands up into the air, once again aggravated. "How can I accept pleasure? How can I accept satisfaction? I hate my body for being so weak!" A push had her propelling away from him, skirts rippling in the moonlight and rustling. "I hate how this makes me feel! I am a warrior. I am not some wench that only seeks pleasure of the flesh. I was only fulfilling my duties to my race by accepting any man into my body. All females have to provide the next generation." Rieka spat out these words, though her hands curled into fists... tempted to punch something. "I was aroused," she decided to share next, much as she hates the fact. "I still am. I do not like it, but I am. Is that what you want to hear from me? Is that it?" Rieka whirled about to face him again, eyes shining bright.

Is her pleasure truly so precious to him? "I do not understand you," she told him on a growl, shaking her head. "What? Is my confession what you sought after?"

It sickens her to think she wants any of which he spoke of. Rieka hugged herself, an arm rubbing up and down as a chill settled over her.

He looked at her sadly. "Rieka, you ARE an amaing warrior. Why can you not then be a sensual woman for the one you love? Not in duty, but because it will make you and that person happy. how can being aroused be bad? So...while the spell is still running. Rieka. do you want me. Is Colin your desire. If you say no, I will let you go." He froze inside and awaited her verdict.

Rieka looked to him as well. "How can I be both? How can I be the fierce warrior that I need to be, and a sensual woman? Arousal makes females weak." A hand curled into a fist by her side. "My desire?" she repeated, her expression softening. "My only desire is for you to be happy. It seems... having me is the only way, so I surrender myself onto you." Maybe, somehow... she too will be happy. "You have already claimed me as your mate. You need not do anything else, except what you want."

Her words nearly shattered his heart. Had she given up so much?

"Rieka...wonderful, loving, protective Rieka. Yes, you can be both...maybe the sensual woman makes you value me more for a way that I can fulfill you and that makes you ever more vicious to protect and support me in your love? And weakness at the appropriate time is not bad. Lovers should be weak before one another in order that their mate can learn where they most need support. My darling Rieka, somewhere along the way, you got this crazed idea that you yourself are not worth loving and desiring and having a chance to relax, enjoy life, love and desire. That was a horrendous theft and rape of you. If I could fix it, I would."
He listened and sighed. "OK...listen well. I accept your surrender...but only if you really mean it. If you will let me lead and drop the pride...and the fear, and really be with me, wanting and caring for me. If you do that...although I'd kind of like not to, I will take you as my protected mate. I'll be responsible and you can lean on me...as I lean on you."
He paused then and smiled through a swaying horizon. "Rieka...as long as we really are mates. I think I'm pretty close to passing out and dying from mana overload...so if you'd care to do something about it and help me, that might be a good thing. I don't regret waiting. It hurt, but you are so worth it."

He started to pitch forward, only semi conscious. His sack was nearly purple.

No, wait. How does he expect her to drop the pride? How does he expect her to express the passion and the pleasure which she just confessed... is so very wrong?

Rieka meant to say something or another, however... she lost all opportunity to, when he started to pitch forward. In the blink of an eye, she rushed to catch him, cradling the young man to her chest. Mana overload-?! Why did he not say something sooner?? Panic gripping onto her heart, Rieka gently set him down on the ground. His sack was purple, his cock so swollen, it was... hard to look at. A hand lifted to brush a wave of dark brown behind an ear. It seems he requires her services, regardless of... how he prefers things to be. Rieka drew in a deep breath before taking his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down to elicit a reaction from his unconscious body. Hopefully this will be enough. Hopefully... she will satisfy his body, so he can return to normal.

It was a haze of red pain, but through it all there was something...something pleasant and sweet. The feeling washed over and through his pain and somehow, he felt the attentions of someone who cared so much for him...doing all she could to pleasure him because he needed her. Wanting him to be well, and not letting him fade into the black
It was like the pain that radiated out from his center was uncoiling and as it did, he began to cum, shooting massive amounts of his mana-laden cream down her throat where it could fuel her abilities far beyond normal. And this orgasm was also beyond normal. That which might formerly be difficult could be easy...and as it filled her, her nerves would fill with the excitement and urgency of too much stored power.

His vision cleared. While no one had observed them, they WERE in rather an exposed area and not exactly seemly. He sat up to hug her tightly, feeling her spirit hum with mana. Then he stood and began to garb himself. "I think that it would be good for me to rest in a real bed this night. Thank you. He took her hand when she was ready so they could go inside...and his eyes were pure blue, with no whites...the mark of a master wizard.

How is this possible-? It is as though her skin is... on fire all over again, and stretched so very tight over her bones. Rieka has to exert her energy elsewhere, otherwise, she may do something she may very well regret later. A strained smile spread from ear to ear. "I-I think that would be best for you as well," she agreed, dipping her head in a nod. Dark green eyes lifted, only to blink as she noticed pure blue eyes. It is the mark of a master wizard. Rieka squeezed his hand, just to let it go a heartbeat later. "I... I told you: I will keep watch. I am not tired. I-I just... I have... taken... a massive amount of your seed, and... I need to hunt, or... run, or something. I do not want to be confined in a small space right now." It is but the truth. How can he be angry with her honesty?

It does not help that she is still... antsy after everything that just happened. Rieka ran her hands over her skirts, again finding the concept of wearing something so... constrictive to be utterly ridiculous. "Do you... want me to help you lay down? Before I go?" she dare ask, looking to him with a small smile.

He could tell she was afire, and he delighted in it. "I just hope our room has a window for you to go out. If not, I COULD repair the wall. Yes...my sweet Rieka, I'm not so steady on my feet yet. I know you need to go forth, but get me to bed first. And when you return, even if I sleep, would you relieve me again, for I can tell my levels are not all diminished."

He leaned on her strong shoulder, quickly repairing any tears and wear in her dress so she would be presentable. When he entered, all eyes gradually turned to him and most looked away again quickly. But he smiled. "What an excellent Inn you have chosen my dear. After this long trek, it is more than welcome. A good meal, a cool drink and to bed I think."

People relaxed when he displayed his good mood. Wizards were not to be trifled with.

He let Rieka carry the food...he might drop it. And he sat on the bed and ate, motioning to the window. "Go ahead, it's dark enough, and I'll be fine. Devour something you like and howl as you need, then come back to drain and cuddle. I need more than anything, my love's sweet hug tonight." He lay back and was out.

Rieka hesitated. Is he serious? Drain? It sounds like a... poor choice of words, or perhaps this is a misunderstanding? Alas. It is impossible to tell with him. Both hands went to pull the blankets over him, so he does not get cold sometime during the night. "I shall return before dawn." How is she going to be rid of this... restless feeling? A run is one thing, but what else can she do?

It is unsettling to leave him alone, though. Many men are after Colin. It would not be surprising if they were to... strike when he is left unguarded. It is not as though she can perform magic, either. Rieka released a frustrated growl, pacing about the small room which they were given. A mirror hangs upon the mirror, and it was a glance at it that had her pausing. Is she flushed-? No, no!

Enough. It is time to leave. It is just best she does not go far... and to remain aware, in case there is an attack.

Hopping through the window, Rieka landed easily on the shingles of the floor below, and then on the grass. It was a miracle she did not land in the bed of roses planted just underneath. In a dash she headed to the forest, her mouth already filling with long, sharp teeth... her nails turning into claws.

As she tucks him in so gently and lovingly, he drops off with a yawn and a smile. It was a contentious evening, but at least they seem to have reached a common point from which to proceed.
Colin sleeps deeply and rests well. He awakens as the predawn glow is just beginning and washes and shaves himself to be ready for Rieka's return.

Of course he waked up hard and fairly mana full. It's bearable and not yet painful, but if they are going to have a day's travel he will need Rieka to help him so his mana dispensing doesn't attract attention.

Moving to the door of the room he opens it just a crack and hears a conversation from below the landing in the main room.

"Sex purveyor? No, nothing like that. There is a woman and man checked in, but they are obviously lovers. He's a wizard of great power...you know, fully glowing eyes and not to be bothered. She's obviously his attendant and his woman or maybe his wife. She may have had a ring on."

A different voice asked, "So...not a mother and son?"

The first voice, which Colin now recognized as the innkeeper, laughed. "Stars, no! Not the way they hung on each other. My wife's sensitive and she said their were spells laid out that made her nose itch. As to his appearance...hmm. hard to say. I mean he's a wizard and that's what you notice the most. Both seemed fit...not a lot of fat on 'em. Nicely dressed too."

The other voice asked, "How were they dressed...foreign, like me?"

The keep chuckled. "Oh no... local and stylish. Top quality without a stain or tear. These clothes were from a fine shop or magiced from nothing!" He laughed at his own joke.

Colin paused to consider his actions. He'd heard enough of the local dialect to mimic it well, and he'd done so last night. Impressions were a tricky thing. So he looked in the mirror and used a bit of candleblack to make his forehead and the side of his eyes appear a bit wrinkled. His eyes were just as completely bright blue this day. He put on a loose robe, modifying his garb slowly so no magic would over flow, then he flung open the door and closed it behind himself very quietly. "Good Morn, Keeper. Have ye some bacon or tother meat for breakfast? Oh... a fellow traveller. Any word from the South?

The man was dressed in dark brown robes and had a staff that was carved intricately. "Who wants to know?"

Colin smacked his head. "Me manners. I hight Eric. Heading From the North in general and working back down ta Qualler." It was a town to the South he'd heard something of while spying.

"And what do YOU want in Qualler?" The man asked, and the innkeeper inhaled, surprised that someone would be rude to a wizard.

But Colin grinned, "Who wants to know! Hah, how's that then?"

The man glared slightly. "I am a King's Officer from outside this realm. I seek some fugitives."

Colin shrugged. "Lot of work that, then. These fugitives must a stole something big, or killed somebody important!"

The man glared back. "Why would you say that?"

Colin laughed and took some food from the innkeep. "Why else traipse all over the countryside seekin' em. Someone wants some vengeance or wants something back...stands ta reason."

The man relaxed visibly. "Yes, I guess a wizard would puzzle out that much. If you happen to see a man around five to ten years younger than you and a woman 10 to 15 years older than him travelling alone, there's a reward."

Colin chuckled. "Sir... do ye really think that money is a problem for the likes 'o me?" He grinned lifted a hand upon which lightning danced. Then he bowed his goodbyes and carried the food up to the room, exclaiming. "Are Ye hungry me love?" before closing the door.

It seems their pursuers have managed to catch up. Rieka had ran long into the night, until the salt of the sea teased her nose and a hint of pink touched the horizon. Never has she ran so far, and without rest. It was… invigorating. It was tempting to continue but alas, she has Eric awaiting her return. Leaves crunch under her heavy paws, and birds let out a cry before darting off to destinations unknown.

Rieka had just climbed into their room when she heard fragments of the conversation going on between Eric and… apparently, the innkeeper, with a third she did not recognize. It did not take long to figure out the reason behind it, however.

Much as she hates to admit it, not only did Eric’s magically crafted clothing spare them suspicion… but so did their illicit ‘relationship’.

Dark green eyes leapt up, locking onto his unusual blue eyes for but a moment. Rieka noticed the tray laden with food balanced between his hands and, in an instant, flashed him an uneasy smile. It is a good thing no one else can see. It is a good thing, too, he had closed the door… else, she would need to mimic the local dialect, and she doubts the attempt will be very good.

“Sleep well?” Rieka dare ask, though an eyebrow lifted while a coy smile pulled at her lips.

Of course there is no need for him to answer. A hand waving aside the rhetorical question, Rieka brushed her hands over the dress before rising, folding them neatly in front. Luckily being married to a Master Wizard for ten years had given her plenty of experience in way of how to act. “I… am not hungry,” she chose to reply, her eyes shifting to the food he was kind enough to retrieve.

“Not right now, that is. I did not hunt, but perhaps we can save that for later?”

Yes. It makes sense to take it with them, instead of letting it go to waste. Rieka ran her hands over the skirt again, finding herself… anxious, and restless in the light of this unexpected development.

“Anyway, do you wish me to satisfy you? Last night you mentioned you will have to be… relieved in the morning, and…” A hand went to gesture idly, but truly, there is no good way of ending that sentence. Rieka was prompt to let her hand fall, or else she may seem a fool. “I can let you eat first. I… relish the idea of bathing, myself, after my long run, and…” As odd as it is going to be, she likes the scent her skin has after doing as such. Her hair feels nice, too. “Save whatever you do not eat, so we may take it with us.” Rieka sat down on the bed, a leg crossing over the other as she hesitated. If she was to bathe, what is she to change into-?

He put the tray down and smiled. "I slept so very well. Thank you sweetie. And yeah, hate to be a bother, but well, that would be great. Hey, how about I lube you and take your ass? Then we can both wash up some and be relaxed for the trail."
He hugged her as he undressed. "Did you hear any of the discussion? I'm going to change your outfit. Maybe something with green and pearls? Can't have people thinking you only have one set of clothes."

"Would you like to be on the bed on all fours or just lay back and put your legs high. If you want, we can always make love, I just thought if you didn't want that, I'd give you another option."
He paused, "I told him we were heading South and there is a south fork, so we should take in...but for how long?"

His member sprang up and he looked sideways at her. "Hun, would you rather swallow me? I'll go along if that's your preference."

"I did," she confirmed, patting him on the back during their brief embrace. It did not come as much of a surprise that he is undressing already, but there is no point in lingering on it. "I have no preference," Rieka replied. If it were up to her, she would continue on without such cumbersome clothing.

After thinking it over, however... she let out a sigh. "I would not mind if it was purple. I do not know about pearls, but... I find myself wanting to wear purple." It is a very nice color, very regal. It is a strange request, though.

No, wait. Does he truly expect an answer? All fours? Lay back and put her legs up high? Make love? It matters not. "If you told him we are traveling south, we shall take the fork. I say we travel down it only until we are sure we are not being followed."

Rieka hesitated to discuss the next subject. "I... doubt we have any of this lube you speak of. It is not a necessary... ingredient of this, so I suppose... we do it that way."

Hands fought with the skirt, exposing the fabric awaiting underneath. Rieka rolled over so she is on all fours, bracing herself for the inevitable.

He nodded. Purple it would be, and if any argued, well...he was a wizard.

"Um...we need to remember to get some olive oil for these times. I sure don't want to hurt you."

He saw her tension and instead of penetrating, he moved up behind and began to massage her back. He took his time, knowing those breast supporting muscles needed to relax, and how tense she'd been recently. Gradually, he moved down until he was massaging her ass cheeks.
he stroked up her inner thighs and then slowly stroked her labial lips, hoping she'd get wet.

"You don't have to enjoy, but I want your body to respond enough for lubrication so it doesn't hurt, even if you don't like it...or don't dislike it. After five minutes or so, with his fingers sliding in he was able to wet her lips. "Next time, olive oil and your ass."
Slowly, he inserted his tip into her tight cleft. Groaning, he sighed out. "Don't wolves go into heat sometimes? Will that happen with your wolf? Will it affect you?"

Gradual strokes finally had him fully buried and he began long slow strokes, nnudging her back wall. He touched her clit, but resisted. "Only when you want me to." He reluctantly pulled his hand away as he sped up and came deep in her hugging tightly until he was fully spent.

"As your friend, can we roll over one our sides and stay spooned with me in you?"

Rieka nearly growled as his hands unexpectedly began to knead the sore muscles of her back, however... she managed to swallow it down, somehow or another.

It feels good, his touch. Very much so. It is melting the tension that which resides in her muscles every hour of every day, making it difficult to think straight...

As to be expected, it was not long until his hands ventured elsewhere, rubbing at her ass cheeks, the inside of her thighs... and then, between her legs. It is humiliating to be in this sort of position, to be at his mercy... but how else can she satisfy him? Rieka closed her eyes, thinking of other things while he rubbed.

Every muscle went tense once again, however, once he pushed into her body. A groan resided in the back of her throat, threatening to slip free, but like before, she swallowed it down in favor of silence.

"Y-Yes," Rieka begrudgingly replied, though she was reluctant to do so. "It always affects me. The wolf and I are one of the same." No, it is best not to delve into such... unpleasant matters. Her fingers curled into the blankets as his gradual strokes led to him thrusting fully into her.

He reached his climax before very long, leaving her... tingly, warm. Rieka dare open her eyes then, once it was over, though she did not look to him, but instead elsewhere.

"We have need to leave this place," she told him. "Did you not hear the man? He is searching for you and I. It is too dangerous to linger here any longer than what is necessary. I think it is unwise to... 'roll over onto our sides and stay'... in the spoon position or otherwise." A hand came to rest upon his.

"Do you care to let me go? I need to tidy up." Rieka must reek of the forest, of sweat and the wild.

Had he felt it? It had seemed for a moment that her passage had pulsed around him, with the beginnings of pleasure. Oh, why could she not let loose of herself?

Colin shook his head. "Yes, he is. And right now, he doesn't associate us at all with where we came from. But if we take off unexpected after he appear, he's going to grow suspicious. Right now, having him think we are no more than an passing through powerful wizard and his wife or lover is the best thing.

They are looking for a mother and a foppish, slightly magical sex mana purveyor. Not someone who is in control and strong with a lover.
What makes you think we'd be better to depart now? As for me, I'm thinking I might go down for a nightcap, and give the grin of a man well satisfied by the woman he adores. That level of comfort should be exactly what we need.
Are you in disagreement? I could also stay and continue that massage for you, just because I'd like to show you I care and do something that you actually can allow yourself to enjoy."

Must he question anything and everything-?! It is almost infuriating at times, but especially now, provided he refuses to listen. Rieka released the softest of sighs, halfway tempted to move away.

"No, I am fine," she replied at long last. "I shall feel better once I wash myself of the dirt and sweat I must have... adorned throughout the night, during my run. Go. Act like the powerful wizard you are, drunk on the satisfaction only a woman can provide. I am not in disagreement." Rieka pulled away, his cock slipping free of her body as she climbed off the bed.

Hands tangled into dark brown, only to let it slip between her fingers while she stretched. "Do what you like." It is a difficult position to be in, she knows that much.

Act irrationally, and it will draw suspicion. Do not heed the man's presence, and they could be taken into his custody, never to be free again. More than likely, he will be... used, because of his gifts, and she slaughtered. Rieka went to the basin, in order to splash her face.

Colin thought for a second and eased out a cleansing spell on his arm. It worked, and left him tingling. He wanted to do the same for Rieka, but she'd probably consider it a violation.

Concentrating, he changed her dress to purple, adding some simple embroidered knotwork, and altered her boots to be grey and purple trimmed. It was delicate work and he was sweating a bit from the effort. He changed his own outfit, adding lifted lapels, and some puffiness to the shirt as some of the rich wore. Then, with a wince, he added slits, and bright yellow below. It was not tasteful, but screamed money. Something he'd never have worn on his own and something that attracted attention. Right now, he wanted people to think he wanted attention

"Hey Rieka, before I go down there. I know I push too much. Although it may not often be very pleasant for you, thank you so much for caring for my needs. For caring whether I'm hurting or uncomfortable. Please...if there is anything I CAN do that you'll enjoy, like a massage or cuddling or...playing a strategy game. Anything. Do let me know. I love you and I want to spend time with you that means something to both of us."

He moved over to her to hug her and put his head on her shoulder. "And one other thing. I also really still enjoy your hugs, and your kisses on my cheek and forehead. Please...you haven't done much of that of late, but if you feel the urge, it reminds me you love me."

So, smelling a big of sex, he dressed and went down to the bar. The King's Officer was still there, and Colin strolled up to the bar. "Keep, one of your best ales...and one for everyone!" Granted, there were only three people apart from himself. "Ah, to have a woman always willing to please ye! What a gift in life if be! Granted, they ALL have they quirks. You must ta be tellin' them constantly how good they're a look'in, and be sure to be buyin' the things she was 'only looking at', because damn if she'll be givin' ye more hints...but the rewards... ah the rewards! To my sweet lady Margaret! Who's after pleasing me an' enrichin' me life in so many ways, and who's givin' to lovin' me even when it's an idiot, I'm after bein! Master Officer, have Ye ever been knowin' a girl so?" He used the names they'd chosen before. And to be truthful, he was feeling her love and loving her so much.

Much to his surprise, the Officer got a wistful look on his face. "Ah Master Wizard...there was one once. So sweet and caring and a figure like a doe. She had a nose that was scarred, but it just endeared her to me more, because she'd gotten that scar taking my side in a fight as a child. I would have married her and settled down... but some noble had his eye on her and...well, it could not work out, and my heart was broken. Since then... Well, if I met one like her again, who knows what I'd do! I thank you for the ale. I must be on the road East early if I hope to catch that dangerous pair. I congratulate you and envy you your love. May it last and grow!"

Colin nodded, this was sincerity. "Fare Ye well then."
The officer went to his room and shortly after Colin went to theirs, taking her a glass of cider, since she generally spurned alcohol.
"All is well love. And in this one case, we'd be better to act as the exhausted couple and leave a little late. He is heading East and we want him to get a good start so we don't see him. Is there a reason we should head East, or maybe we ought to go South for a time?"

As he cleaned himself magically, including his clothes, he stripped and came back to bed. He was hoping she'd hold him close.

Back
Top Bottom