Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Campion

Star
Colin had been in school when he received news that something had happened at home and he needed to get back immediately. It was on the other side of the city, a good two miles. So he was running and ducking under stall doors through the marketplace.

It was only because he had not even taken the time to remove his protective lab robe that he evaded his attackers when three powerful women stepped out and tried to grab him. Their clothing was nondescript, so they weren't any kind of police. No, this was a snatch attempt. The 5'9" inch slim teen managed to shrug off his robe and rolled under a passing wagon.

As he came up, blue eyes searching for an exit, he dove over a barrel and went on hands and knees behind several stalls, coming out in an alley that was little used. Fortunately, he grew up here and knew every turn. Tying his long sandy blond hair back, he grabbed a robe off of a clothesline, noting the location so he could find it again. Attired now in the garb of a pilgrim, he attracted no notice and was able to quickly stride the rest of the way. But when he got closer to his home, he stopped stunned across the street. His home was now completely in flames. Nothing would be left. As he stood wondering what to do, he overheard a firefighter telling a member of the guard, "Poor bastard never saw it coming. Fireballs right and left to cause this. At least he died instantly. Someone else on the Council must not have liked him."

The guard commented. "I'd save your opinions to yourself. Council members don't like people talking about them... Yet it is a shame. He was a fine specimen. Wish I'd gotten the chance to have him."

Colin faded back a little. Ever since he'd been young his father had warned him that when he came of age, his seed would be a precious commodity. Just a kiss from him could heal and restore mana. He had inherited that from his father. His mother had died when he was small, leaving a large estate...now ashes. Growing up in a matriarchal world, his father had had to try extra hard to be taken seriously. But he'd used pillow talk from his many patrons to rise and to eventually gain a grudging place on the council. But his advocation of rights for males had made him enemies.

It was for that reason that his father had made a political alliance and marriage with one of the other disrespected groups, the Weres. Colin's supposed stepmother was a knockout, closer in age to him than his father. It had been obvious from the start that apart from occasional times together, his father's passion was his work and not his wife, and the fact that he had to distribute his seed widely didn't help the relationship.
But the woman had been someone safe for Colin to talk to. They'd only had male servants in the house to avoid him getting molested or snatched. and servants tended to stay distant. He had given her so many questions when she'd first arrived, and like many a tween, he didn't fear her for her differences. Her three forms filled him only with admiration, and as they became friends, he knew he had a strong advocate and protector in her. As he matured, she was the one who told him of male and female relations, and coached him through dating classmates.
It was also her near presence that saved him from being raped more than once. When he didn't want to go as fast as some of the girls preferred.

Was she gone as well? Only then as he looked around did he see a familiar face peering from a robe and fading into the alley. Trustingly, he followed her.
"I assume we talk later. Which way do we go?"

Last edited:
“North. Far away from here.” This is neither the place or the time for a reunion of joy, relief and tears, nor the time for explanations. Rieka spared only a moment to look him over, to make sure he is alright before pulling her hood down further, so nothing but her eyes can be seen.

It remains unknown who it was behind the attack. Rieka was out and about when she heard word of the fire, having been restless inside the walls of stone and mortar. How anyone can stand being confined in their home for hours at a time is beyond her, but as a werewolf… she grows restless easy. It is not in her nature to remain indoors. And so… Rieka had gone out, to run through the forest and be free of the chains that which bind her in holy matrimony.

Of course, that is just wishful thinking. It is no secret that her marriage is but a political one, meant to earn a bit of respect for her species, and ment to earn that and dignity for the man she calls her husband. There was no love. In fact, Rieka doubts he felt any affection towards her. Then again, she cannot claim that she herself felt anything for him, aside from… no, not contempt, but rather something along the lines of… reluctant tolerance. Yes, they have laid together a time or two, however it did not mean anything, not to him or to her. It is in the absence of affection that she forged a bond with his son, who she came to care for as if he was her own. It could very well be because they spent a great deal of time together… but regardless, it has not changed over the years, even though he has grown into a young man.

“Wait.” A hand pushed him back into the shadow cast by a crumbling home as guards passed them by, both talking of the fierce fire that had taken the life of a Council member. A careless comment had the two laughing a moment later. It is not altogether surprising. Many a man had envied his position on the Council, but many ridiculed him as well, because of the methods he used to achieve his seat.

The city has eyes everywhere. Not anything is left unknown for long, so they need to be careful if he is to escape it alive. Rieka is not overly concerned about her own, being that she can always disappear into the forest… but it would not be so easy for him to start his life anew. Dark green eyes bright and shrewd from beneath the hood, Rieka gestured the young man to follow her as they went down a different alley, one that led them to a part of the city not… exactly… prosperous. Their home was humble, however it was better built than those they walked past in a hurry. An unpleasant scent hit her nose, nearly making the werewolf gag.

“Stay behind me.” It was not long before they broke free of the city, of the ambitions and expectations of others. It was refreshing to be out from under the oppressive presence of the mortal men and women that like to deliver her hateful glares when they think she is not looking. Rieka breathed the fresh air deep into her lungs, each and every muscle in her body relaxing at long last. Yes, she was out here only a little while ago… and yet, it is very calming to return to the place she considers to be her true home.

Dark green eyes glanced about, making sure no one is about. Luckily very few venture out this far beyond the city’s protection, thus… privacy should not be an issue. “Come,” Rieka told him, reaching back behind her for his hand. “I have a place where we can go. It will suffice for the time being…” It is nothing more than a shack, and yet… it shall conceal them from any wandering eyes. Rieka lived there for a time, before she was married to his father, and… well, it will have many memories inside awaiting her. As to be expected, it was right where she expected it to be, nestled underneath a great big oak, hiding in the shadow of a cliff. “Go inside. I will be in there shortly,” Rieka gently ordered, lifting her head to sniff at the air.

Yes, she was right to assume they will not be followed. Reika brought her hands up to pull down the hood of her cloak, finally revealing a mane of dark brown, a braid swaying forward to lay against an angular cheek. A frown did not hesitate to appear upon her features. “I do not know all of the details,” she spoke once she entered the shack and closed the door.

“I only know that when I returned from my run, the house was engulfed in flames.”

Colin's relief at finding Rieka was like a big hug to his mind. He didn't for a moment suspect that she could be behind it, though if anyone found out she was alive, she'd be the first suspect. Were's were nothing if not loyal and dutiful. He would have to mourn his father later. Right now he had no clue what to do and meekly followed her through the city as they evaded notice.

At the gates they were waved through. Pilgrims were common in the poor quarter and who cared about them. They were always unarmed after all and carried no goods.

As they entered the woods and the trees became thicker, Colin grew more nervous and stuck very close to her. There were things that lived out here who would love him for a meal. Bears, ogres, giant rat packs...and rumors of worse things.

It had been a long walk by the time they reached the half-hidden shack. She'd told him of it before when he'd asked long ago where she went at the times she disappeared. He understood her restless nature. He also knew that now, he was a hindrance on her.

He had no skills for being out here...other than some very minor spells he'd been learning at the academy. THAT had been a real accomplishment of his father's. Getting him enrolled. It wasn't that he was the first male there, it was that it had always been powerful mothers who had gotten their sons enrolled so they could learn spells to assist them in managing an estate under their wives once married for political gain. From the first, he had taken classes not only in food, trade, servant management and such, but also in healing and elements.

The shack wasn't large. It was built for her, but he didn't feel like an intruder. It was more like a den and he was part of her pack. He took off the pilgrim's robe and felt guilty. "Rieka...I had to steal it to hide. I hope we can get it back to its owner." Then he felt it all come down on him. What had happened...

She was a little taller than he, and he ran to her arms as he sobbed, his grief seizing him up. Tears poured forth and he was taking convulsive breaths as he shook, only soothed by her presence. "Can...can we rest together? I really want you to hold me tonight, like you did when I was smaller. I'll feel so much safer if you're right there holding me." After a little, he reached into his daypack. He hadn't eaten his lunch...the cook always packed way too much food. The cook...hope he made it out alive. But he laid it out on the small table there. "Do you want some of my lunch or are you going to hunt? Can I watch you shift?"

It was a big question...watching her shift. She had to strip to do so. Some years ago, she'd caught him spying on her and he'd been so innocent about it that he hadn't gotten punished. He just liked to watch the process, and there hadn't been anything sexual in his interest...then. But as he'd grown, the fact that his stepmother's curves were generous, and in her were form, she lost none of her curves had been the subject of many a masturbation session. He'd always obediently saved his semen for her to use for barter, or destroyed it. Right now, he was too miserable to feel aroused though. "I'd like it if you were in your were form while holding me tonight. You're so strong that way."

But what he wasn't thinking of was how she was more primal in that form and what holding a scantily clad male might do to her.

His grief hit her harder than anything she can recall feeling before. Rieka opened her arms to him, and it was not very long before she was engulfed in the scent of that and his tears. As a werewolf, her scents are stronger than that of an average human’s. It is near impossible to sneak up on her. It is nearly impossible to overtake her in a fair fight, unless she is up against a race that does not rely on iron or steel, but magic or something else entirely. Both arms went to wrap about him tightly.

“I will find a way to return it to the rightful owner,” Rieka reassured him, a hand stroking over his hair. “I can do so now, if you like. It would be dangerous to wait until nightfall… that, and I am not sure if I will be able to follow your scent if I wait that long.”

Is that wise, though? If she was to leave him alone now… she would be leaving him defenseless. It is not as though he learned how to fight at his school, either… Rieka frowned, and was thinking when he asked his next question. In truth, she nearly missed it.

“Hm? Oh. I… I suppose we can.” It did come as a bit of a surprise. They have not laid together since he was but a small boy… Rieka drew away once his tears subsided, and let her eyes sweep through the shack. It is just as she remembers it to be - it is small, true, but then again, it was meant for only one. It will have to do, though, for the time being. A hand lifted to go through her thick hair.

Rieka looked to him again, light coming in through the window and rippling over the dark green of her eyes, over the almost harsh angles of her face. It is difficult to put into words, but there is a primal energy, a sharp intelligence about her that is elusive, beyond that of any human. Both hands went to work pulling at the string of her robe, discarding it off to the side. Rieka had managed to put on a simple dress upon leaving that morning, one that is easy to move in and to take off, if need be. The soft blue fabric reminded her of the sky at twilight, and though she will never claim to be the feminine sort… she rather likes the dress.

“No, eat your lunch. I will hunt.” It will provide her with the perfect opportunity to scout the area, to see if news have spread… if men are after her stepson. Rieka glanced over at him, an eyebrow raised. “I see no reason why not,” she huffed, again running her hands through her hair. It is not as though she is uncomfortable in her own skin, but it seems… strange now, somehow, to have him watch her shift from one form to the other.

In a burst of restless energy, Rieka began to pace about, her skin itching for the shift that is about to take place. “Do you care to be left alone for a little while?” she felt obligated to ask. “I know it is a great deal to ask, but if you want me to return the robe… it is best I do so now, while your scent is fresh. I can also look and see if there is news of what happened, and I might be able to grab a few things while I am out and about.” Of course, it depends on if they are hunting for her as well. Rieka knows not if the soldiers are. It would be easy to pin her husband’s untimely demise on the wife he had taken to raise his status, on the wife who is just as hated as he.

“You need to remain inside, though.” Rieka approached him then, hands coming up to cradle his face between the rough palms. Her eyes looked deeply into his. “You cannot risk going out. I do not know what to expect as of yet, not for you or for me. The person behind your father’s murder is going to try and pin it on me, more than likely… and of course they will be after you, being that you inherited your father’s gift. I need you to stay out of sight. Can you do that for me while I am gone?” It is a simple question, and yet everything depends on his answer. Rieka feels that she needs to go out and gather information, return the robe, and perhaps grab supplies, but she cannot do so if he cannot stay safe.

He listened to her and nodded. "It makes sense to return the robe quickly. But if you are going into town, I have my money that I've saved. It's not a great amount, but enough to maybe buy a sword or other items. Also, I could put some of my seed into a container if you want to use it to get some more funds. It's one of the things I'm actually good for."

He turned his back, a little embarrassed, but with his constant mana gathering, if he didn't relieve himself at least morning and evening, he'd be jittery and eventually in pain. So he closed his eyes and tried to concentrate and fantasize. There were some attractive women at school he'd often wondered what it would be like with them. But as his mind flowed and he stroked himself, his thoughts kept returning to Rieka. It was then that he burst forth, gushing into one of the glass bottles he'd learned to keep with him. The bottles had a stasis spell on them, so his seed would stay fresh. He put himself away, and turned back to give her the bottle. Did she seem a little out of breath? Well, it had been a tough day for them both.
"Here, perhaps this will help. I can use some of the magics I've learned to improve this place while you are gone...I can also put a wizard's lock on the door, keyed only to us so I should be relatively safe. Go ahead Rieka...take it back and learn if you can...but be safe. I lost my father, I can't bear to think of losing the only other person who loves me, and who I love so much."

Once she left, he performed the locking spell, setting it to himself and her, using a hair from each. He then used cleaning spells on the cauldron in the fireplace, the lone bed, the fireplace itself, the few utensils in a cabinet.

Once all was clean,he ate his lunch and considered. He had no magic books, so only his memory could serve him. They had made him study practical home spells like gardening first...ah yes! Move dirt and stone! Sliding the bed out, he ran his finger around a square area in the stone floor. It lifted up and to the side, taking an inch of the stone. He continued doing this until he had a two foot tall pile and was exhausted, then he put the bed back. Now they had building materials...and he could fuse the edges together into a wall if they expanded the shack. If he kept at it, after a few weeks they would also have storage or a hiding space underground in the bedrock.
Listening at the small window, he heard only nature sounds. So he expanded the window size with magic, and then fused three inch thick stone cross bars into place to keep anything large out. He used smaller stone lines to make swirls of stone that would let in light, but keep out anything like a mouse.

Having done all he could he changed the stone jar that caught a dribble of water that came from the cliff side and had been diverted into the shack. Keeping enough clean water would make them clean and healthy.

Then he lay down on the bed after using a cloth to clean his sweat away. He wore only his underwear as he had no change of clothes. Soon he was in a dream where fire chased him from room to room.

Upon her return, Rieka could feel with her senses the presence of magic, how it rippled over her skin as she reached the door. It is a spell she is familiar with, being that his father used to cast such a spell upon the doors whenever he left to deal with business which demand his attention. A quick glance about revealed he did improve this small shack in her absence… not that she is complaining.

“I see you’ve been busy,” Rieka pointed out on a chuckle, though it is blatantly obvious and somewhat redundant to say. It was then that her eyes finally came to land on him… however, she did not expect him to be in nothing but his underwear. In an instant, Rieka tore her gaze away, to preserve his dignity and privacy where it is due. As a werewolf, a little skin is nothing to be embarrassed about… and yet, humans are so strange in this way. If she was to prance about without a scrap of fabric on, most -if not all- will take offense and order that she put clothes on. “I managed to return the robe,” Rieka spoke up, a hand pulling off the hood of her robe, revealing herself to him once again. “Your scent was fresh enough I could follow it back to where you found it. As for supplies…” Rieka untied her robe, and upon discarding it, pulled a small bag off her shoulder. “I wasn’t too worried about weapons. I did get you something, in case I’m not nearby to protect you, but nothing more than that. I also managed to buy us both clothes, enough for three days or so. There is a waterfall nearby, it will be easy to bathe and wash up when we need to.”

Rieka shifted through the clothes to find one thing in particular. “I bought you a little something while I was out,” she spoke up, finding that which she was looking for. It is nothing special, and it will not change their situation any… however, the moment she noticed it being sold by an elderly merchant, she could not resist getting it for him. A rare, carefree smile appeared on her lips.

A small jar was pulled out, and it exchanged hands before long. Cuskynoles are fruit-filled ravioli, a nice little dessert he can partake in later. Rieka likes it herself, but as his stepmother, it is her duty to look after him, to protect the young man. It is not only her duty, it is something she needs to do. “I was told these were made just this morning, and with blackberries, blueberries and strawberries.” More than a little pleased with herself, Rieka chuckled a bit before going through the motions of changing out of her dress. If she is to hunt… she needs to be naked beforehand, else rip her clothes to shreds. A hand ran through her dark brown hair, an old gesture that implies she is deep in thought.

“Do you still wish to watch me shift?” Rieka felt obligated to ask, looking at him from over her shoulder. Day has come and gone - outside, the sun was dipping just below the horizon, thus, rays of gold slipped in through the window, rippled over the contours of her naked body. Nothing is ‘delicate’ about this young woman. In fact, she is built like a fighter, a warrior, her shoulders broad and strong, her arms subtly toned with muscle. Rieka’s hips were also wide, too, her legs long and just as toned, if not more so, being that she is a fast runner.

“I know you want to sleep with me tonight in my one form, but I want you to enjoy your treat, too.” Most women have pale skin, hands soft as silk… however, it is different with her. From head to toe, Rieka is the soft brown of caramel, her hands rough with calluses. Her eyes drifted out through the window to the forest beyond, drawn to the dappled greens that which rustle and shift under the gentle persuasion of a breeze.

Colin looked at what she'd brought him and bit his lip. Cuskys...He'd loved them ever since he was small, and though they weren't on his diet to promote the potency of his semen, she'd sneak them to him anyway. He blinked back a tear and gave her a soft smile. "Thanks Rieka...Mom. I guess with dad gone, you aren't really legally my mom anymore. But you are the one who's been there to look after me so long, that I just know I am yours in my heart and I always will be. I appreciate returning the robe. Someone poor would miss it."
He looked over the small hand crossbow. It was a recurved graduated brass one, so it could be kept cocked for days without fatiguing it. Quite a fine weapon and one he was trained to use. "This will be perfect. I know that there are still things out there I can't take on on my own, but against most opponents I can at least slow them down with this."

He was using his private brass tablewear (fortunately something he'd had along at school) to sample the Cuskys when she asked her other question. "Mom...Rieka. Let's be frank. I have to grow up fast now. We are basically fugitives together. We can't have embarrassment make life tougher than it needs to be. So yes...go ahead. Strip before me, and shift. No secrets and nothing held back because when all is said and done, we love each other, and we trust each other. I...um...I guess that means I should too."

So saying, he dropped his underwear, revealing the tight pubes of a young man and a very generously endowed member. His cheeks were burning crimson, but he didn't look away from her. "I...I know I'm fairly good looking, and I don't mind if you want to look. We both don't have anyone else, and each of us are going to have...tensions. So, um, if you ever want to look, and that can help you be happy. Well, I don't mind. It's a compliment to me. Also, well...um..." Now he COULDN'T look at her. "I have pleasured myself before when I've collected my seed for you to sell. Most of the times I've fantasized about girls at the school, but the most enjoyable times have been when thinking of you. Was that bad? I would never have suggested anything because of Dad...but he's gone now."

As he looked at her, his member began to thicken, and he covered himself with his hands. Then he lifted one shaking hand and held it out to her for a hug.

“Yes, well…” Not entirely sure what to make of this sentimental moment, Rieka chuckled and was struggling to find the right words to say, when… he dropped his underwear, of all things. It is… sort of symbolic of what their relationship has become. His father’s demise has made it to where… she is no longer his stepmother, or he her stepson. It is true they are fugitives. He is wanted because of his ability, whileas she… will be accused of murdering his father, her husband. Rieka cannot change her perception of him, not so soon. For the last several years, she has played the role of mother, and it is not easy to cast it aside. Her dark green eyes studied him as she would anyone else, though she did not dare let her gaze linger where it should not.

A small, wry smile did make an appearance upon her lips, before his very eyes. “I… I find that flattering,” she spoke up, a hint of pink touching her features now. “You know that your father and I were not… affectionate towards each other, or intimate often. Not many men can look past the fact I am a werewolf, so for you to find me attractive is… very flattering, indeed.” What else can she say? It is difficult to find the right words.

No, wait; her ears… are hot. How strange. Rieka does not get embarrassed easily, thus to be so now… Brushing aside the thought, she approached him as to gather him close for a hug. Their height differences made it to where his face was pressed into her breasts, her hands wrapped about his shoulders. “Do you want me to hunt you something while I am out?” Rieka asked of him. “Did you eat all your lunch?” A hand brushing over his hair, Rieka pulled back enough to look him over with a critical eye, a frown threatening to break free.

There is not a doubt in her mind that they can survive out here in the forest. Colin is gifted with magic, and he is resourceful, smart. Rieka is a capable fighter, both in and out of her fur. How long shall they have to do so, though? If she continually hunts in this area, it will only be a matter of time before badgers, deer, rabbits and the like go elsewhere. Hunters will realize this, and will, most likely, search for the reason behind this… and they will be the reason why. Both hands gently cradling his face, Rieka stepped away in order to get on with… things. Just underneath her skin is restless energy, coursing through her veins… as if the wolf is fighting to break free. It is moments like these that she can feel the conflict between humanity and instinct, between rational thinking and primal urges.

Rieka breathed in the night air deeply upon leaving the shack, the dabbled light a cool caress upon her skin. It was but a heartbeat later she allowed the wolf to break free, for bones to break, to accommodate a form very different than the one she is now. Fur burst out of her skin as she fell onto all fours.

He'd been on pins and needles. Was she going to get pissed? Call him a pervert? He respected her so much and the idea of losing what they'd had was excruciating.
But she quickly let him off the hook with her reassuring words. He smiled softly as she said she was flattered.

Then she accepted the requested hug, not only accepted it but pulled him tightly in and his face was pressed into her full breasts. Her nipple pressed to his cheek. He closed his eyes and savored the moment, wishing he could just stay there for a long time. Then she spoke and he had to shake himself from his dream. "Yes Rieka. I ate it all. And thanks for getting me that special treat. Right now...well, I needed it as a reminder that whatever has happened, our history and love can't be taken away."
Then her hands came up to his face and he slid his own hands along her powerful arms and down to her ample hips. With his mana sense, he could feel it. She was about to shift.

Her shifting was a mixed bag of feelings to him. On the one hand it was fascinating to watch, and know that he alone was allowed the gift to see it. But he also cringed when he heard the crackling of the bones as her body resculpted. He knew that she likely was in anguish, but she passed it off as nothing. She was so tough that he always wanted to try harder so he could measure up in her eyes.

As the door opened and she stepped outside, he watched the change roll over her, holding still until she regained her bearings. While she might still be Rieka, and Rieka always had some of the wolf within her, she was letting the wolf surface, and that part of her was more primal. He didn't know how much the wolf bitch portion was in control over the human woman in this form, he only knew that while he didn't have to fear her, he did have to respect her.

So he waited another moment and then whined like a pup...her pup...as he'd been taught and he went to her to hug her big shaggy coat, laying down for a moment on her powerful back. She was so large in her feral form, bigger than a normal wolf. If she'd desired, he could probably ride on her back. She'd let him lay on her back before, but this was the first time he'd done so while nude and it was quite a more sensual experience. Having had his cuddly moment, he slid from her back and moved to her head, letting her sniff his crotch and rump if she wished. Her warm breath always tickled, even through his clothes. It was a wolf thing and not sexual he knew, but he was always glad when she accepted him. He knew that among feral wolves, sometimes both an Alpha male and the Beta son of that male would claim the Alpha bitch so ensure that the line was passed on.
Suddenly, he realized that he'd become quite hard from her being near his privates.
So he dropped to one knee, putting him face to face with her. "I love you Rieka. Have a wonderful hunt. Please don't get hurt. I'll make a fire oven from the blocks to diffuse and contain the smoke from a fire so we can smoke some meat...I know we can't stay here forever." Then he softly kissed her muzzle and stroked her ears, letting her go to work.

Once she was gone, he began to lift the heavy stone plates into position, melding the corners and making stone rungs inside to suspend the meat. He gathered pine branches and stuffed them into the hole in the top to force the smoke that would be produced back in and to make the fire smoulder very slowly to dry out, smoke and cook the meat all at once.

Nodding at his handiwork, he continued to cut into the passage under the floor. Once finished, it would be a storehouse for them.

As he worked, he did as he'd been taught and scanned every half minute or so for any danger. His ears were alert to changes in bird, toad and insect sounds of the woods that would hail a moving animal.

Done with his preparation and magically tired, he kept close, but gathered some herbs and flavorful barks from the near area, his crossbow always loaded and ready. He chanced upon a rabbit and was about to shoot when he saw her burrow and realized it was a doe with kittens. "Go cute little sister. I won't take the milk from your babes. I'm not that desperate."

Once back inside, he built a very small fire under the metal stove using dry wood that would have almost no smoke. He heated a pot of water and made some nicely scented tea from several barks and hung up the herbs in bundles to dry in the store room, forming hooks from the stone.

Then he lay back and began to masturbate, thinking of Rieka...both in her human form and in her were anthro form. He imagined that large muzzle caressing his member with its long tongue. Soon he was shooting his large load into a cup which he placed on the table. He then set the table, putting his cookware on one side and hers on the other. He made a point of placing the cup on her side.

It was a relief to run under the moonlight, to feel the wind go through her fur and the power coiled in her muscles. It is not good to remain in her human skin for very long. The wolf is a restless beast, one that takes pleasure in the hunt, enjoys basking in the silence of the forest. It is also easier in many a way, considering that humans have so many... expectations of one another, and are so very quick to judge.

Many a scent assault her nose: wildflowers, the musk of oak and pine, the purity of the water in the river a ways away. Rieka breathed it all in deep, though she knows the scents by heart, have each and every individual one ingrained into her memory. It was easy to locate the scent of prey, to follow it. During twilight, many venture out from the safety of their dens to hunt and provide for their young, thus, it is the best time to hunt. Rays of silvery moonlight broke through the thick canopy high above, only banishing the inky darkness of night somewhat. High above her head, Rieka noticed a few birds dancing about... but being so small, there is no reason to try and go after any. It will not be long before autumn falls into winter. Many dry leaves crunch under her heavy paws.

The minutes bled into hours, and it was late into the night before she went to return… well, it would be strange to call it home, especially since she witnessed the mansion she has come to know as ‘home’ burn to ash, but it is the place they are to rest for… however long. Rieka shifted into her human skin upon breaking free of the forest, dragging behind her the corpse of a wild boar. It was not easy to take down the massive beast.

Down along her arms were several gashes, all of which were crying red tears. In Rieka’s side was a… somewhat serious injury, being that the boar did damage with its tusks. It is nothing to be overly concerned over, seeing as how she heals quickly, but she will need to clean the wounds first before that happens. Rieka knelt once she had the carcass settled by the door, tendrils of bloody dark brown falling over a shoulder to caress naked caramel skin, framing eyes intent on the task at hand.

First and foremost, Rieka will need to clean the fur, skin the animal. If she were to use her claws, she may very well rip through the meat. It would be unintentional, but it is… difficult to be delicate. Rieka ducked inside the shack in order to retrieve a knife she had acquired earlier… only to be hit with the scent of tea, fresh, brewed with bark, and presented with the scene of a set table. After the initial surprise, Rieka could only chuckle and smile. “You did not need to do this,” she told him, though the gentle rebuke was rich, thick with affection. “I still need to prepare the meat.” Not thinking of the blood upon her person, Rieka moved to go through her bag, only to catch sight of a glass. A curious sniff at the air confirmed her suspicions. The tips of her ears turning red, she hesitated before turning to look at him. “You… do realize you do not need to do that, either,” Rieka told him, dipping her head to make her point clear. “I know many… seek your seed, but I can go without. Your father was kind enough to give me some every now and then, but I do not expect the same of you.”

Rieka swept in to press a soft kiss to his temple, leaving him to his thoughts as she tended to the boar.

Did he mean what he said earlier? About masturbating to her? No, of course not. It did not mean anything. He is a teenager. Like any young man his age, he is… attracted to anything that has breasts, that has feminine curves. Rieka smiled a bit to herself at the thought, her hands going through motions she has not done in many a year, and yet… it feels like only yesterday.

With blood on her hands, Rieka went to wash up, and even ran her fingers through her hair. It is a good thing that the river is not too far off. It makes things easier. The boar dealt with, she did not hesitate to skin it, being she did not have the necessary tools to dip it into a pot of hot water and scald the skin. Rieka did not bat an eye as she separated the ribs, and cut off the head.

It will need to chill for at least a day before breaking it down any further. It is a good thing she found a few rabbits along the way, to feed them tonight. It is not much, but at least it will hold them over until tomorrow.

“Finally finished,” Rieka declared on a tired sigh upon entering the shack once again. A hand was kneading at a sore shoulder, and it was evident in her eyes that today has been a long day, not just because she went out hunting. “I have rabbit cooking, if you are hungry. It will not take long. I am not hungry myself, so I may lay down for a little while.” Rieka went over to him in order to brush a hand through his hair, like she often did when he was younger.

A small smile graced her lips, while her palm came to cradle the back of his head. “I want you to get some rest, Colin. I know it has been a long day… but lingering on the past is not going to help the present. If it makes you feel better… I can make him a grave, by the waterfall. I think he would have liked that. It would be a place for you to… visit him.”

Rieka bent to kiss him at his temple before moving away to retire. It is pointless to… let embarrassment reign between he and her, or something along the lines of… social expectations. With her back to him, Rieka stretched her arms high above her head… back arching with the motion, her nipples growing hard as a cool night breeze caressed her skin. A hand pulled the blanket back, and it was with a content sigh that she settled down beneath them.

Colin smiled broadly as she obviously appreciated what she was coming home to. It made the efforts all worth it. But when she protested that she didn't have to have his seed, he said nothing, waiting for her to wash and return. He'd noticed her wounds and one of them was bad. He knew it was not enough to kill her, but it certainly would weaken her from her prime abilities.

As she went out to clean up, he in turn cleaned where she'd just been. Blood drops spattered the floor and were on the back of the chair.

He sat down and considered what she'd said at length, as he let her clean the animal without his help. He knew if he'd gone out there, she'd likely chide him that they both didn't need to get dirty.

So when she finally came in, rinsed and with the meat ready to cook, he was standing just inside the door with a grim look on his face. "Rieka, shame on you. You are the one who taught me never to waste a resource, that to do so was a sin. I remember how mad you got when I didn't appreciate the food that my father had paid for, and that servants had worked hard to make delicious and presentable.
Additionally, you are being prideful and fooling yourself into thinking it's for my sake. I mean, look at you. You have slashes, punctures and your gorgeous fur has been gouged out. Don't tell me you are in fit shape for another battle. Now drink the blasted medicine that my body has provided you. We both need you hale and hearty and ready and without it, it will still be days before you are well."

He paused and looked down. "And I don't think you know how it makes me feel...that the woman I love so much...the ONLY woman I've ever loved, is in such obvious pain and putting a brave face on it for me, when all she has to do is accept the gift I've offered to be well! Is there something wrong with me? With my seed? It makes me feel like I'm undesirable as a partner, and my gift is sub par.
How many times as you raised me...yes, YOU raised me, because no one else had the time and inclination both...how many times did you reel me in from some flight of fancy and tell me to be practical. Well, I'm telling you the same thing. Now drink."

He practically shoved it at her, needing her to take it and his frustration and uncertainty was thick in the air. "Even if you don't find me sufficient for a mate, you don't have to discount what I can offer as a partner." He was obviously trying hard not to shed tears and be brave at this point.

"Because I know I need you, and I rely on you and if you can't say that about me, then what does that make me...a parasite. I'm too old to be treated like a child, and while you have treated me like one, no one else is going to call me your son. But I need your hugs, your touch, your warmth...and Rieka, you may not have noticed, but I'm a man now and not your little boy. I'll never regret those good years with you as my mother, and I still need my friend's guidance and protection, but is there a reason you don't want me for anything else? A good reason?" He couldn't read her expression, but could tell he'd stirred something in her.

To say she is struck speechless… would be an understatement. His frustration and uncertainty was thick in her nose, just like his words were weighing heavy between he and her. Rieka sat up, the blanket pooling at her hips while her eyes -cunning and dark and shrewd- studied the young man. “I did not waste anything,” she told him gently. “I have the rabbits I caught cooking, and as for the boar, I plan on ripping the meat into strips, when it comes time. I already have the skin drying, in case we have use for it.”

A human once again, her skin is caramel instead of covered in fur, and yet her breasts are in full view, with not a hint of embarrassment present upon her features or in her tone of voice.

Rieka’s lips parted, as if she meant to say something more… and yet, she could not think of anything. How can she… reply? It is difficult enough as it is, coming to terms with the fact their home is nothing more than ash, that her husband -his father- has perished in the fire.

It is a drastic change. Does he not understand-? It is difficult to not see him as her son, to see him as the young man he has grown to be. “No,” Rieka replied on a sigh at long last, only for a grim smile to appear upon her lips a moment later. “No, there is nothing wrong with you, my dear. Come. Sit by me,” she requested of him, even going so far as to pat the spot beside her. It was not until he obliged that she decided to continue.

“You must see it from my perspective,” she chose to begin with. A hand reached out to gently touch him on the cheek, if only to roam up and brush pieces of hair from his eyes. “I did not expect… this, of all things. It was just last night that your father spoke of how others are moving against him on the council, that secrets are being kept… and yet, I find myself… taking care of my stepson, though he is, technically, no longer that. I am no longer… am your stepmother.”

How to best tell him-? It is difficult to put into words. Rieka let her hand fall away, just to lean back on both and look up at the ceiling. A few threads of dark brown swayed to brush against her cheeks, though it did not disrupt the thoughtful look in her eyes, the small pout of her lips. “I… do not wish to rely on you,” Rieka spoke at great length, once she was able to gather her thoughts into… well, something that could make sense.

No, wait; he claimed himself to be a man earlier, did he not? Ah. Yes. Well. Once again at a loss, Rieka pushed herself into an upright position in order to rub both hands over her face. Colin claims he is too old to be treated like a child, and yet… how can she see him as anything but? In years past, she looked after him, and now… it feels as though their relationship is fraying...

Rieka released a sigh, just to look at him with her chin cradled in her hands. “I suppose… I do not understand what it is you are trying to say,” she confessed, though the words were bitter on her tongue, and had escaped to paint the empty silence between he and her. “I… I am used to relying on myself, because your father kept to himself, and rarely shared anything with me… but… I…”

A shoulder lifted in a helpless shrug. It was not until then that Rieka chose to study her injuries, to press a hand to the nasty gash at her side. “I… should have washed before coming back in here,” she murmured. “How about you ignore me? I am not making any sense. If you are hungry, go ahead and check on the rabbit. I am going to wash off…” Rieka rose up onto her feet gracefully, using a hand to gesture idly to the blood and dirty that is still on her skin. “I will return shortly. You need not worry. I will… take this time to think through what you said, so that we can discuss it further later.” Rieka offered a thin smile before heading towards the door.

He sat by her and bit his lip. He knew she and his father had been...well, allies of convenience, but knew she hadn't disliked his father and might be feeling conflicts of loyalty.
But dammit, what he was saying about the use of his mana was the logical thing. He wasn't expecting her to suck him off or do anything sexual with him. Not now. But to have what was basically a healing potion before her and refuse it...
He knew that she was mostly a loner, and that she'd made a single exception to her life in caring for him. But now it seemed so one-sided.

"You don't wish to rely upon me? Rieka, the only ways I can take that is that you either don't trust me, you don't expect to be with me for long, you expect me to die or that my contributions can be done without. I'm sorry, but I think your logic is flawed. You don't choose to rely upon me, because it might mean you aren't entirely in control of a bad situation...but I'm not seeing it as that bad. Sure, we've lost our home...many people have lost a home. But we have food, water, shelter. No one knows we are here, so we are pretty safe. I'm not thrilled with the situation, but honestly, right up until today, if someone had asked what the one thing I needed to be happy was, I would have said you.
We were best friends...at least YOU were MY best friend. That's a lot more than just being mother and son when you add it in."

He looked away as she spoke. "You washed off before, but doing it again won't hide your seeping wounds. Look, I'm starting to get mad. When I came home and was hurt and tried to hide it from you, you chided me like a baby, telling me not to be proud, that you were there for me and I never had to hide my hurts. Well now I'm saying the same thing to you Rieka...Mother...confidant...Partner!!! Quit hiding your damn wounds from me! How can I assess what I need to do if you are that proud that you don't want me to worry. The clean water from the spring is in here, and you can't look at that wound well. If you're too confused and proud and conflicted to take my gift, then at least be humble enough to let me bandage you up and stitch you so you quit bleeding. I HAVE learned a few things in that school, you know...a lot of it quite practical.

Now get back here, rinse off in the running spring and let me look at you. I'm not asking you now!" He glared at her, arms folded and his nostrils flared.

A harsh snarl echoed throughout the shack, a primal sound made by a beast. Rieka’s eyes glowed dangerously, her lips peeling back to reveal a set of sharp fangs. As a human, however, these are too big for her mouth, and so not only protrude but also cut tender flesh.

“Do not speak to me in that manner!” It was difficult to discern the words, but the meaning was very clear: he chose to challenge her authority, and in doing so had disrespected her, which just so happens to be something she has never tolerated, nor will she ever allow it. Rieka lifted her head up high, rising up from her perch upon the bed.

It was… nearly impossible to keep the wolf from ripping his throat out, but manage she did, or else have his blood on her hands, and she was not sure if she could ever live with that knowledge.

“You know… it has just occurred to me,” Rieka spoke at great length, trying not to succumb to her anger. “I may have raised you… but you are no longer my son. I have no obligation to look after you any longer, what with your father’s demise.” At her side a hand curled into a fist, claws slicing into the skin of her palm. “I am no longer the woman you feel the need to call ‘mother’. I am… free.” Rieka brought her hands up in order to spread them apart, to get her point across with emphasis. “If I so chose, I can walk through that door right now… and I can do so with no guilt.” It is a harsh reality, but a reality nonetheless. “I want you to stop chiding me as if I am the child, and to leave me be!”

Rieka used this opportunity to cut through the air with a hand, just to provide him with a glare unlike any she has given him over the years.

“Excuse me, but I need space. I have… I cannot look at you without fighting the urge to hit something.” Once again, the truth hurts. Rieka ran a frustrated hand through her hair, just to storm towards the door. “Look,” she realized, pausing long enough to turn and face him. “I love you. I have told you that a thousand times, ever since you were a little boy. I will never… It will… It will never be different. It will never change. I can, however… leave you. I love you, Colin, but I can leave you and not look back. If that is what will be best for you and I, fine. I will gather my things and leave you to this shack. I can find myself a new home without any trouble.” Rieka’s expression implied she spoke nothing but the truth. “I can lick my own wounds. I can take care of myself. I do not need your pity, and I do not need your sympathy. Now. If you will excuse me…”

Spinning on her heel, Rieka left him to think over her words, and shifted before she hit the first tree. As a wolf, she basked in the silvery moonlight, finally allowing her anger to urge her on… faster, harder. It is almost as good as sex. Almost.

He'd never had her start to shift with him in anger and it was terrifying. But more terrifying was that the one person he thought he could rely upon was threatening to leave him, and could hardly keep herself from attacking him.
Tears began to trickle down his cheek.

"OK, Rieka...you win. I'm just a burden to you and you'd be better off without me. You really do think I'm useless to you, and no help at all. You're right that you owe me nothing. You stepped in to be a loving mother when I had nobody in my life and I'll always be grateful for that. I should not expect that now that my father is gone, that the arrangement you had requires you in any way to stay."

Then, he gulped and pushed past his fear. "So if you want to leave me, and go live your own life unhindered, I get it. I know that I'll end up enslaved or dead from starvation or some animal. You're frustrated and angry with the situation, and mad that I care enough for your health and well-being to challenge you on reckless actions. But it's because I love you...and I have for years. Maybe you think that doesn't count now. Maybe you don't care if I love you. If I'm not your cub, and you aren't protecting me, then any time I challenge you as Alpha, you are going to get mad and maybe hurt me...so, fine. I'm challenging that you are being foolish with your wounds when I can help you. That's not a thing that a pack alpha does, that's what a lone wolf does. So if you want to be a lone wolf, fine!"

He stepped right up to her and tipped his head back. "Tear out my throat then and be free of me and my challenge. Or you can claim me as yours, which is what you just denied. Just know that if you don't want me, then I don't really care whether I live, because I'll have failed in loving you."

Seriously? Is he going to take it this far? Rieka’s sharp eyes studied him, not with affection or with cruelty… but with a scrutiny that is difficult to put into words. A tilt of the head had threads of dark brown falling against a cheek, flushed pink from the heat of her anger earlier.

“You are being overly dramatic,” she growled softly. “I never said you were a burden. I never said you were useless, nor did I imply you were. I highly doubt you will end up enslaved or dead from starvation. You are resourceful. You would find a way.” Rieka does not like his words, nor does she like the look in his eyes. He cannot be serious. Of course she is not going to tear his throat out-! He is just being ridiculous.

Dark green focused on him once again. “What are you saying?” Rieka dared to ask, though she has an inkling what he means. “Are you trying to challenge me for the role of Alpha? Is that why you want me to rip out your throat? So I can be free of your challenge?” This is just… just… How is she supposed to respond to this? Rieka’s eyes looked between his, as if she can find the answer in their depths… but of course, she cannot, therefore, she must ask… or else be left wondering. “I love you, Colin. I have never made that a secret. You are my pup. I may not have given birth to you, but you are my pup.” Rieka reached out and took his chin in her hand, holding onto it firmly. “I just do not understand what is going through your head! Do you really want to look at my injuries that badly? Fine. I give up.”

Rieka brought her hands up as a sign of surrender, moving away from him as to plop down on the bed. “What else am I to do? Hm?” A leg crossed over the other, and so she propped her elbow on top, lying her chin in the palm of that one hand. “Come. You insist on taking a look at this wounds,” she prompted, just to roll her eyes and look elsewhere. What is she going to do with him? He is acting like an impudent child.

He wonders at first whether she's going to hurt him. She's become so enraged, but instead he sees the Rieka he knows come back into her eyes as she considers the situation.
Her assessment of his abilities leaves him doubting. He may be clever, he's had to be to be one of the few males at school and still stay a virgin, but he knows nothing about living out here. "Yeah, I could learn to survive, over time. But right now I doubt it. And you keep thinking I'm challenging you! Rieka, I don't WANT to be the Alpha. I'd suck at it right now. But if I'm to follow you, I need to expect you as my Alpha to act in our best interests, and you ignoring your wounds is not doing that!"
When she agrees to let him treat her wounds, he gives a big sigh of relief. He'd have hugged her, but she went to lie down. Normally he'd have teased her about getting the bed bloody, but this was definitely NOT the time. Instead he examined each of her wounds as gently as he could. The worst was the slice over her thigh, which wasn't clotted and not clean.
He have her an ash teether to bite down on, and he heated some pine sap and tore some cloth into strips. Once the sap was warm, he carefully cleaned the wound, knowing it was agonizing, but needed. Then he dipped the strips in the hot sap, burning his fingers a little as he drew the sides of the wound together and held it that way while the strips were applied and cooled where they'd shrink, adhere and hold it tightly.

"Damn it Rieka! I could see bone in there! You don't have to prove how tough you are. I love you, and seeing you this torn up really hurts me...that's why I was so insistent. Now, I would really like it if you'd just lay there a few hours. A day would be better, but I know you too well. If you'd just drink my essence you'd probably be healed already, but you can't seem to accept the gift of my greatest ability. Is there another town we can travel to within a few days? We could sell my essence there and get enough to supply us well, then you wouldn't have to hunt and deplete the local animals so much."

Since he'd required her to lay there, he warmed some soapy water and used a cloth to begin the bath her, only avoiding her breasts and womanhood. "At least we can keep the bed clean."

When he was finally done, he lay down behind her and hugged her softly. "Rieka....thank you for choosing to care for me. I accept your orders as my Alpha...but doesn't the Alpha have the right to mate with everyone? Even her pups once they have grown?" He teased her. "Please don't leave me. I truly do need you and I appreciate how much you can do...you are a great hunter and warrior and I need you to teach me."
He softly kissed her ear and hugged her tummy as he molded himself to her, spooning softly and relishing her warmth.

"While you rest, can we cuddle like this? Please...I'm really trying, but the whole world has turned upside down."

It hurt like a bitch, the sap, the whole process in of itself… however, not a sound of pain left her. It would be a sign of weakness, and that is something she will not tolerate, not that their… circumstances have changed so drastically.

A roll of her eyes did portray but a fraction of her annoyance with him, though. “I will be fine,” Rieka huffed, “I do not need the lecture, thank you. I heal far faster than any mortal man, I will have you know. I am not so weak as to succumb to this injuries.” It is insulting to think otherwise. Rieka accepted the wet cloth from him to wash the more intimate parts of her body, drops of soapy water clinging to her nipples and trailing south before very long. “Is there another town within a few days of here?” she repeated, though more to herself than to him.

“Yes, but it will be difficult to travel there without drawing attention. Near the middle of this forest is a ravine, however it is so dangerous and treacherous, no one attempts to cross it. As for other ways…” Rieka did not expect him to lay down behind her, at least, not so soon after their argument, and she certainly did not expect him to hug her like he did. A hand went down to lay over his. “A main road will take us there,” she continued, “but it is a road many others take.”

Thus, it would not come as a surprise if guards are posted at different points. Rieka did not recognize the change in subject until it was too late, and even then, she knew not how to reply. Yes, it is true that the Alpha has the right to mate with anyone and everyone… however… A low chuckle left her lips before she could swallow it down, only for her to shake her head a heartbeat later. It is ridiculous to think of a mate, or pups, when her life and his are in jeopardy.

“Maybe so, but I doubt I will mate again, or have pups of my own,” she replied on yet another laugh. “You are enough of a handful as it is, Colin. How can I handle little ones when I have you to look after?” Rieka let her eyes close at long last, just to sigh. It is strange, but… his body pressed against her back is… sort of nice. Not only is it warm, but it is… calming, too, after the chaos of this strange day. It makes it tempting to roll over and curl up to him, as odd as it may sound. Rieka shifted her body to make herself more comfortable, her brown hair a dark halo about her head. “Hm? Oh. Yes, we can… if you want.”

Actually, how can she bring herself to refuse? It is so very nice to bask in his warmth… In fact, how long has it been since she has last laid next to someone? Anyone? Far too long, that is for certain.

It did not take long for sleep to claim both her body and mind, having her body heal itself while her mind was swept away into a blissful dream. Rieka relaxed in his arms, her lips parted ever so slightly… and, for the first time, looking vulnerable. As to be expected, provided everything that has happened, she had forgotten his earlier request to snuggle with her in her other form… and so, she was human with her soft, vulnerable flesh and blunt nails and not so sharp teeth.

Rieka did, at one point or another, roll over to press into his chest, a leg sliding in-between his while an arm came to drape over his hip.

A soft moan did bubble up her throat, however it never did escape, instead remaining dormant there.

It was sometimes hard to do healing right. Sewing stitches was something that left him wanting to cry in empathy. But as he put on the hot strips, he appreciated her feminine stoicism. He knew that there were diseases she could catch out here that could overpower even her were metabolism.

Colin was so grateful that she agreed to cuddle together. Honestly, he needed her touch at this point in this disaster.
She truly was warm and her scent...
He noticed that as she relaxed, she resumed her full human form...interesting. And he noticed also how soft her neck was. But he forced his mind away from such and slept.
But oh what dreams. Rieka in her wolf form, threatening to eat him up...Rieka defending him from goblins, Rieka chained and nude and..., Rieka loving him.
He awoke and noticed how their positions had changed. She'd rolled into him and her head was on his lower arm. Her leg speared between his own and he could feel her against his sack. He was hard and pressed into her tummy. As she'd rolled, it had moved his right arm which was now between them and softly holding. Oh crap.
He could feel the stiff nipple under his palm and appreciate just how much woman she was. But if he pulled his hand away, if might wake her. So he froze in place, and his rigid member pushed its tip out from his small clothes...and nudged her tummy... She seemed fully asleep...He bet that he could...
No...much as he wanted her, she deserved better than sneaky games. So he rolled onto his back as he pulled his hand back. "Good Morning Rieka. I love you, but I think I really need to get up and I don't want to dump your head."

He was proud that he was taking responsibility! Then he realized her opening eyes would first see his full member.

"Good morning, Rieka. I love you, but I think I really need to get up and I don't want to dump your head."

A groan bubbling up her throat, it was but a moment later that it slipped free of her parted lips. Must she rise-? Rieka does not want to move, nor does she want to disrupt this pleasant dream... A yawn nearly breaking her jaw in two now, it was with a great deal of reluctance that she opened her eyes... only to blink as she tried to comprehend the sight before her.

Is he-? No, of course not. How ridiculous. It is a natural occurrence for a young man to awake with his… primal urges aroused. It would be pretentious to assume it has anything to do with her.

Rieka forced her unwilling body to sit up, a hand rubbing at an eye.

“Mm, good morning,” she replied with a great big yawn. “How did you sleep?” It was but a heartbeat later that the hand at her eye went to run through her hair, though it was more of a habit than it was a self-conscious gesture.

Dark, sleepy green lifted to meet his after a moment or so, just for an equally sleepy smile to grace her lips. It was not long before she swung her long legs over the side of the bed… in doing so, shifting away from the young man.

“How about I give you a few minutes of… privacy?” Rieka threw out as a suggestion, trying to be… well, discreet. It is because of his father’s gift that he must… ejaculate every few hours, that his semen is so sought-after and valuable. It is just something which has to be dealt with. A hand reached out to touch his cheek affectionately.

“I should go and fetch us a bit of breakfast, as it is.” A husky chuckle bubbling up now, Rieka leaned in to press a kiss to his temple before rising up onto her feet. Both arms lifted high above her head in a lazy stretch. “Is there anything in particular that sounds good to you? I may be able to chase down a rabbit, or something just as juicy…”

Unfortunately, being a fugitive leaves them with little options. Rieka rolled her shoulders in an attempt to alleviate some of the aches and pains that have settled into her bones overnight… but alas, it was to no avail. Perhaps she needs to soak in the river later on.

She seemed to be in such a better mood after resting and healing. He'd been about to go and pee, but he was hard...and her comment about privacy had him sighing.
"Reika, you kind of cuddled into me last night. It was wonderful, but it left me like this. I don't know if I can cum easily...so, would you mind just staying there so I can look at you as I stroke myself. You are so sexy that, well...It's not the first time I've done this thinking of you. I have never met another woman who comes close. I know you are uneasy with this subject and it hasn't been very long, but it really would help me..

He grabbed some oil and began to stroke himself. "I really wish this was your hands...or your boobs or mouth. I bet that would feel a lot better and not leave me raw sometimes. Of course...if you had me in your mouth, you'd be able to get my seed at full force, and your wounds and aches would be gone in a flash."

He sat back in a chair, legs spread and began to breathe harder as he got closer. She could leave if she wished, but he was going to jerk off while thinking of her.

No, wait. He cannot be serious. Rieka's dark green eyes studied him, not critically or harshly, but as though she expects him to take his words back. It was after a heartbeat or two she came to realize... he is serious, that he is telling the truth. It is difficult to know how to react. If they were both werewolf, it would not be so unusual. In fact, it happens every so often, a male offspring taking his mother to continue the familial lineage. This is Colin, though... and humans are different. A hint of pink touching her features, Rieka shuffled between her feet as she tried to come to terms with what she has just learned.

How is she supposed to react? Rieka fought to clear her throat, to find something to say in light of things. "Yes, well... we have already gone over this," she told him on the softest of laughs, shaking her head. "I am fine. I am healing very well on my own. I just needed some rest, and once I eat, I will be even better."

A ray of golden morning light managed to sneak in through the window, ethereal fingers playing over her caramel skin. It is true she is healing - many of her injuries are scars at this point, fresh and a shiny pink. "Are you... going to answer my question?" she chose to speak up again, though she found it difficult to look at him.

Colin listened to her protests, but kept on stroking himself, trying to get off. After awhile, he realized the tension from her distance and rejection was preventing it. "Crap. I can't cum...again. Rieka, I didn't while you were out yesterday. Or last night. This whole thing between us...it's messed me up and I can't get off! I'm feeling like someone rammed me in the nuts and is pumping them with lead."

He looked over at her. "Honestly, the idea of any food right now makes me feel ill. I can't take this much longer. If I don't manage to release before mid afternoon, I'm going back to the city and try to find a sponsor to take me in as her semen slave. At least I'll get relief then."

He looked away and hugged himself. "I get it. You are not just wolf, you are human, so you don't feel like you can help me out. I wish you'd just shift, so maybe then you'd want me. But if you don't, I'll have to respect that, and I'll have to make my own way, because this is freaking torture. If you can't help, just go....hunt or whatever. If I'm not here when you get back, you understand that I can't live this way. I'm sorry, I love you Rieka, but I am a slave to this power that harnesses my body."

"'This whole thing'-? I have not said anything!" Rieka protested, lost for words -and for a different reason than before. Is he serious? If he cannot release, he will go back to the city and find a sponsor? It is risky. It would be easy to track him down, for his pursuers to kidnap him, or kill him, whatever their intentions may be. Her lips parted, it was not long before her eyes fell away to focus on nothing in particular.

Not just a wolf? Oh. Oh. It seems that... he prefers her wolf form over her human. Is it because she is of primal urges, of lust? Both blood and sexual? If she is not mistaken... he prefers her to be his... his... It is difficult to put it into words, but even so, she found it somewhat insulting.

Rieka did not expect the painful throb inside her chest, or the ache which followed. Dark green eyes could not lift to look upon him as fur rippled over her body... as her teeth grew longer, her nails into claws. It only required two steps to reach him, and it only required a paw to spread his legs wide. "What do you want of me?" Rieka growled. "My mouth? My hand? Or my breasts?" He did just speak of those, and... it seems, it is all he wants of her.

He flinched at her words. He knew that many would censure him for what he wanted, but he couldn't help it. He watched as her face went through many emotions.

But then she shifted, and she was in her anthro form, but when she growled about his desire for her, he shook his head. "NO! And YES! Yes, I want all of that. But I want you more. I want to be yours. Claimed by you and taken. sucked and ridden until I'm exhausted. Grooming you out of love and being held as the one you desire. That's is what I want of you and no less. I'm sure you could suck or fuck me off, but I want to be more than an act...I want us to be each other's. Without that, it's all meaningless and I may as well go find a magician who needs a manna source."

He looked up at her savage form and his hand lifted to cup the cheek of her maw. "Rieka, I want to be your source....It...it cute me up that the thing that would make our lives easy and let me contribute is the only thing you don't want."

"So if it's a choice, give me your mouth, but don't take it away until you've feasted on my gift."

Back
Top Bottom