Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Rieka watched him go, the desperation of their situation warring with that of reluctance. If all goes well, they will know the movements of the enemy, predict their next move, and yet… it is incredibly dangerous to do so.

It was not easy to distract herself, either. It was refreshing to wash up, she will admit as such, but… it did little to help with what is going on downstairs. Having far too much restless energy, especially with his mana coursing through her, Rieka began to pace about the small, slightly suffocating space that is their room. Is it wise to make an appearance herself-? No, it most certainly would not. It is best to remain out of sight… to preoccupy herself. How, though? Rieka likes to read from time to time, but it is not as though there are any books of interest lying about.

A growl of frustration bubbling up, Rieka drew in a deep breath to calm down, only to sit down upon the bed that leaves much to be desired. Luckily she did not have to bask in boredom for very long… because he chose to join her fifteen minutes later, and with a gift, no less. Apple cider happens to be a drink she enjoys greatly. Rieka accepted it, cradling it between her hands before taking a sip. “I see no reason to head east,” she chose to start with.

“Let us go south. It is not as though it will… draw attention, or arise suspicion.” Rieka did not expect him to strip off his clothes so soon, especially after performing magic to put in hideous yellow like some nobles seem to take pride in wearing. A hand reached out to touch his cheek.

Colin did express his desire to… have affectionate kisses again, to feel the warmth of her love in small gestures. It might be strange, provided everything that has happened as of late, but… she still loves him. Rieka patted his cheek once, twice, before letting her hand fall. “I just wish I knew where it is you want to go,” she confessed on a sigh. “We cannot continue this journey without some sort of destination in mind.” It would be a waste of effort and energy, not to mention of time.

As she patted his cheek, Colin smiled brightly. She really did care so much, though she sometimes had trouble expressing herself.

"Ok...South is fine. 'Margaret', I don't know where we should go. Honestly, where do you think we might find a place for ourselves. I need to learn about the Wizard Guilds in these Eastern kingdoms, but they'll want to know where we came from. So until we figure that out, I can't settle down and practice as a wizard. I really don't want to use my mana storage to fuel the powers of others with the talent, but if I have to... I guess you could teach unarmed combat."

He grew quiet for a bit and slid under the blankets. "I have an idea what I'd like, but before I say it, what would you consider an ideal situation for us? I want us both to have a chance of happiness, and fulfillment."

An ideal situation? Rieka has not thought of it, not even once. Both hands gathering her hair up off the back of her neck, she let her gaze drift.

"It shall not be too difficult to learn more about the Wizard Guilds here. You can always lie, and... reveal only certain aspects of your magic." It shall be easier than what to expect of her future. "I am not so patient I can teach just anyone unarmed combat." Rieka rolled her eyes, just to look his way after a minute or so of contemplation. "I have... no idea what to consider an ideal situation, for you or for I. To be honest, I have not that far in advance. What is your idea on the present situation?"

Dark green eyes came to focus on him, studying the young man that has decided upon himself to... hide under the blankets.

"Hmm. I suppose. Gathering information on the guilds gradually would be smart." He lay back listening to her with his arms behind his head.
At her comment about training, he grinned at her. "oh, I don't know...somehow you put up with teaching me unarmed and I was NOT the ideal student. But that's up to you."

He gave her time to muse over her thoughts, and when she asked about the present situation, he chucked a pillow at her. "Presently, I'm hoping you'll come to bed and help keep me warm tonight. I'm hoping one thing you do enjoy is holding me at night. It certainly makes me feel less lonely and more determined...and I rest better."
He waited for her and shrugged.
"But I think we are in a lot better position than we would have expected on disaster day. We have money, can provision ourselves, manage clothes, tools and such, and we have each other...and that is not to be underestimated. As for my perfect world...and much would depend upon your agreement...continuing my magic studies and using my power to help others, whether for free or as a career, then, well, I'd love to have a family...you know, children with you. I want a home. Not too large, but enough that we don't trip over the kids all the time...a solid very defensible place, but with the warmth of love of a family. Separate building for testing spells. Some respect in a community, with friendly neighbors and a government that is glad to get our taxes and leave us alone. I guess that's a lot...but I did say perfect. On the other hand, I have you, and that's a wonderful start."

Oh. Colin still wants her as his own, as a lover, a mother and a wife. It is difficult to think of anything to say, when she finds the notion to be... delusional.

It may be sweet, but he needs to realize no one will take him seriously if he is to take a werewolf to be his partner. In fact, it would be better if she left him alone, go into hiding, where no one will ever see her again.

"Do you realize it is still early morning?" Rieka inquired of him, finding it best not to reply. "It is best if we get moving. I know we have no destination in mind, but it is better if we find a place to settle down, and quickly, otherwise... it may seem suspicious." Her eyes glanced over at him. "Unless you plan on spending another night here?" she asked, hands holding neatly on top of her knee.

He sighed. "And do you need NO sleep? It's not like we have a horse where you can drowse while travelling. At least take a nap 'Margaret'. Come and hold me a little."

He wasn't going to give up until she got at least a cat-or wolfnap.

An hour later they were up and packed, and back on the road.

When they had travelled a couple of miles from town, he looked sideways at her. "Oh go ahead. No one's around, take form and do some scouting ahead. I'll try to set a good pace feeding some mana back through my body. But if you are going to have so much fun, then when you get back, I need a wolfy sucking! Hey, what if people thought I was turning you into a wolf. They'd feel a little sorry for you and be more cautious of me."

He began to trot, enjoying the cool of the still early day.

Has he lost his mind? It is not a very good idea to shift, especially when the sun is so high. Rieka knows they are far from the town, but what if there are other travelers about?

"I can scout without shifting," she huffed, finding it somewhat insulting he thinks her only useful with claws and fur.

Fun? He thinks this to be fun? Rolling her eyes, Rieka used her speed to dart through the trees and move ahead.

No one else is about. All is quiet. Yes, there are a few birds in the trees, and animals hunting or scavenging for food, but nothing else. Rieka paused in a patch of sunshine breaking through the leaves up above, just enjoying how it feels upon her skin. As much as she loves her son... she finds his expectations, his hopes, to be suffocating at times. He wants her to be his wife, and... though she loves him, she doubts she has the capability to love him as a husband, a... mate.

A while later, Rieka returned to his side. "All is clear," she relayed, hands working to untangle her hair.

He shrugged. He knew she didn't like to be out as a wolf in the day, but he didn't argue when she darted off, hurrying so she wouldn't need to backtrack. One thing about Rieka, unless she ate well and ran well, she'd get irritated.

When she returned, pink cheeked from her exertion, he grinned. "Good. Rieka, growing up, did you have any brothers and sisters? Particularly any you were fond of? Being an only child, I've often dreamed of siblings. Tell me about the good and bad of having that. Were there any adults in the pack you liked or admired?"

He shut up then and let her think, but hoped she'd be willing to share.

Rieka hesitated, not expecting this line of questioning. Why the sudden interest in her childhood? "I have six siblings," Rieka chose to share at great length, a small, wistful smile pulling at her lips. "Four brothers, two sisters. I was... fond of three? I have not seen any of them in a very long time."

Ah, yes. Colin has never had any brothers or sisters. "I suppose... a good thing about having siblings is that you can blame them for anything you have done wrong," she pointed out on a laugh. "The bad? You never had any peace. A brother of mine loved to pick on me all the time, so... I was almost always on my toes. As for adults... I cannot remember if there was any I admired. I may have to come back to you on that one."

It has been so long since she last thought of her Pack, it almost hurts.

He listened with interest.
"Huh...I guess I had always somehow thought that being siblings, everyone would support each other, but I guess kids are as greedy and self centered as adults, sometimes more so. Maybe in some ways I'm lucky to be the only child. Thank you for that. But it's sad you didn't have any heroes around you growing up.

I guess my Dad was my hero in some ways when I was young. But I gradually learned that his leaving me for others to raise wasn't always as required as he said...it was just his preference. I know that if I have children, I'll want to be there...to guide, to play...yeah, even to punish as needed. Rieka, that time I got home late and dad didn't care, but you insisted I get no supper and sleep on the rug...I was so pissed! But I also realized you cared enough to correct me because you were worried about me. And when you would make me do extra exercises when I was lax in my learning or practice... Well, I learned the importance of commitment. If you hadn't come into my life when you did, I'd have been so spoiled...and right now I'd be dead, in jail or chained to someone's bed as a toy. I owe you so much, and I love you so much. You put up with a lot to make me a better man and I want you to know I really appreciate it.

If...if you had died instead of father, I know my grief would have been terrible. Thank you for staying with me and believing in me."

He walked silently for the next hour. "Hey, there's a good spot for lunch. Someone has split and smoothed a log."

It is... heartwarming to hear him speak such words of praise.

In fact, it had nearly brought tears to her eyes. Rieka fought to clear her throat, and instead gave him the smallest of smiles. "I just... raised you how I wanted to raise my own children," she confessed, her words no louder than a whisper. "I had wanted to be a mother who is... strict, but supportive. Kind. Loving. I... wanted my own mother to be the same way."

A hand reached out to touch his cheek, however... upon reflection, Rieka realized delving so deeply into her past is most likely not a good idea. It rips her heart open, exposes her... makes her seem weak to entertain such memories. It was but a heartbeat later that the hand fell away, and so... an hour passed by, not a word said by either he or her. "Hm?" Dark green eyes located the log he spoke of, and she offered nothing more than a thoughtful nod. It shall suffice. "It looks to be a good spot. Yes. I will... patrol the perimeter, make sure it is safe first." Rieka turned to face him, a hand once again touching him, and upon the cheek. "I will be right back. Do not do anything reckless while I am gone." It would not surprise her one bit if he found danger in the five minutes or so it will take to look about the surrounding area. Her eyes locked on his, Rieka went to leave him... though of course, not for very long. Colin seems to have a penchant for trouble, after all.

Ten minutes later, Rieka chose to join him atop the log, a long leg crossing over the other. "It is safe," she told him without any prompting.

"I did manage to locate a river nearby." Rieka gave him the canteen, one of which she had filled meanwhile.

Colin smiled as she insisted on patrolling. She was so dutifully protective. He cleaned off the logs and proceeded to lay out a nice lunch for them. He shooed away a curious chipmunk who smelled the nuts he poured onto a napkin.
Colin was tempted to toss a nut to the squirrel, it was so cute. But he thought Rieka wouldn't approve. Her wolfish nature generally regarded squirrels and bunnies as meat on the paw, so to speak. He craned his neck looking and not seeing her. What the heck. He tossed a pecan to the fluffy cutie, expecting it to scamper off afterwards.

Instead there was a soft humming sound and the squirrel grew quickly, taking a more humanish form. An anthro man four feet tall appeared. "You have a good heart and are welcome in the Red Forest. Warn your companion not to kill anything here. Food will be provided when you ask for it." The man appeared to flicker and disappeared.

When Rieka came back shortly after, he was still amazed. "Um Rieka...you know how I sometimes 'waste' food on animals..." He relayed to her the events that had occurred, and the warning she'd been given.

"Huh, for once, it seems I've kept us out of trouble." He started to eat, feeling rather good. When they finished, he cleaned up, but left another nut on the bench.

"I wonder how far the Red Forest goes. Wish we had a map...darn it, that's something we could have bought!"

As they walked, he would occasionally hear rustling from the overhanging forest, but he never saw anything. He was a bit nervous. When the day was waning, they found a firepit...made with natural stones fitted together perfectly so there were no gaps, and sticking up about a cubit to prevent a spark from starting a fire. Dry wood was stacked there and some cloth bags held nutcakes, dried fruit, and about a pound of shelled pecans. A stoneware jar held fresh cool cider.

"So...do you think there's any point to setting a watch tonight?"

Is that so? How unusual. Rieka knows beings of the forest exist within the borders, but it is rare for one to make an appearance before a mortal man. Yes, Colin is a mage, a master wizard, however the scent of magic is often appalling to those that have sensitive noses. “i shall heed his warning, then.”

And yet, it goes against her nature to rely on someone else, especially when it comes to sustenance. It is her duty to provide for him. Rieka ate little, instead picking at the food he was sweet enough to spread out. It was not long until they were cleaning up, though, and moving along. Hours pass by in relative quiet, only the rustling of the leaves providing noise.

Red touching the distant horizon, Rieka paused at the sight of a fire pit… put together with stones, and with a stack of dry wood nearby. It is… unsettling. “He never promised protection,” she told her son, “only that you are welcome in this forest, and that food will be provided. Even so, I would insist on patrolling the area. Go ahead and sit down, enjoy. It is meant for you, not I.”

Berries are nuts are not too terribly difficult to scavenge. Feeling uneasy, regardless of whatever… friendship he has struck with the residential forest deity, Rieka let herself slip away, eyes searching through the semi-darkness falling upon them.

Ten minutes later, she returned, though only somewhat satisfied. Rieka joined him by the fire pit, warm gold light crackling and flickering over her features. It seems there is not as much to forage as she had hoped.

“No one is in the area,” Rieka shared, picking up a berry from her lap and taking a bite. It was nothing in comparison to a fresh kill.

Wolves are not meant to be… vegetarian. Ugh. No. Rieka did not mention it, however, instead nibbling on the berries and nuts she managed to find while she was out. The food left out is not meant for her, after all. It would be an insult to suggest otherwise. A few stars began to twinkle into existence above their heads when she rose from her seat, hands brushing over the silly skirt of her dress. “I will keep watch,” Rieka told him, “so go ahead and rest while you are able. I want to wake early in the morning.”

Maybe they will venture into a town and be able to buy a map...

He makes sure to put together a meal for her from their provisions, including both dried and salted meat. While not fresh, she's not refused it before.

After the meal, he cleaned up and made a very small low smoke fire that would give some nice warmth. "Rieka...I have need of you. Please come and suck upon me so I won't hurt as I try to rest. While you keep watch, if I could have my head on your lap, that would really be nice."

He lowered his pants, waiting for her amazing mouth, but first hugged her close and kissed her cheek then softly on the lips. "I'm trying to ask no more than you willingly wish to give. I know I should always be grateful for all you bring to my life. Now...take me and...if you want to bite just a little, it's OK."

He wasn't really afraid of her truly harming him, but perhaps her wolfish nature might find sucking him with some light biting more agreeable.

"As you fully well know, I am willing to give you whatever it is you need." Rieka had fully intended to kneel before him, to offer him her mouth for release and satisfaction... however, he proceeds to take her by surprise.

First, he pulled her into a hug. It was... nice, though a bit unexpected. A soft kiss is pressed to her cheek next, and then... another given, but on her lips instead. Wait. Did he bring up biting-? No. Absolutely not. It may be part of her nature, but... it is not a good idea to provoke the wolf within.

"Do you want me to...?" Rieka pulled out of his embrace to gesture that she go down on her knees. "If you want me to bend over, I am fine with it. I do not care. I just want you to be satisfied, so you are not in pain later." He wants his head in her lap? Why? Rieka brought a hand up to brush it over her dress, finding it... irritating to wear any longer.

"I want to take this off first." It is not as though he truly sees her as a partner, so... she began to pull off the fabric right then in front of him, not even hesitating to do it.

He sighed, "Rieka, yes, I'd love to make love, but for now it isn't making love...it's sex since you don't welcome and enjoy it, so I'd rather you suck on me."

As she grumped about the dress, he laughed. "You are so worried about people seeing you in wolf form. Don't you think your gorgeous body nude is going to attract a lot more attention that a mere wolf? If you aren't going to bite me, and insist on being nude, why not go into your were form so you can swallow me completely. You know how I love that.
Rieka, whether you get pleasure or not, I appreciate that you are relieving my need...and you do so so very pleasurably for me. It...well, it makes this banishment, and having to flee not quite so tough to have the woman I adore willingly getting me off in the most amazing ways. So, thank you. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me, even if you don't realize it." He stood before her and closed his eyes, wondering what form she'd take. "You can surprise me if you like...after all, we have so much work we always must do...why not make a game of some of it." And since you don't care, I want to play with your breasts as soon as you take me in."

Rieka paused, displeasure written all over her face. "I suppose I shall keep the dress on, then," she grumbled, though she hates the fact, the idea of oppressive silk against her skin a second longer.

It seems... he has a talent for turning her words against her, using them to his advantage. How many times has he insisted that she take pleasure in sex? How many times have they done this by now-? Rieka let the dress fall onto the forest floor, had her body shift into her other form. It is just... easier to be a wolf, to focus on instinct instead of logic. It is easier to cast all that aside.

Her long tongue lapped at his cock once, twice, before she took him into her mouth. If he wants to play with her breasts, fine. He will have to put himself in a better position in order to do so. Rieka is in an awkward enough position as it is, being on her hands and knees before him. Every motion of her head had her breasts swaying back and forth... and of course, with the night air caressing her, it was not long before her nipples had grown hard.

"Oh Rieka...please don't. Why deny me the pleasure of seeing your muscles and curves?" But she did shrug it off to shift.

"It really is amazing how your were form combines the best of both of you. I mean...I look carefully at your face and see both human and wolf Rieka...but so beautiful. And your breasts become so large and fondleable...they feel wonderful. I'd love these around my cock you know...or to suckle from them, or to sleep against them. You, Beta female, are the perfect support for any male...and in your own right could be an Alpha...thank you for choosing to be mine instead. Rieka...that you chose to do so, mean the world to me. You are a solid point to focus on when the rest of the world spins insanely."

He groaned deeply as her maw took him in. "Rieka...just a little pressure...to show that I'm yours and you mine. Imagine some brainless human girl walking up to me and offering to suck me off. How would you feel about that?" His hands reached low as he leaned over her back to caress her breasts. "These....are perfect. And to think that you let me enjoy them so....is so wonderful." He thrust into her mouth and used her breasts to pull her close. He so wanted to reach around, or to slide under her and to lick her...but her mental defenses against her own pleasure were too high. Something had to break in there sometime. He just had to keep trying.

Soon he shot his thick load into her tummy and hugged her as she held him until each drop was sucked forth. Then he slid down to hug her tightly, fingers working into her back muscles. "is there any rule about making you feel better? I certainly hope not."

Beta Female? Her? Oh no. Rieka is no Beta, by any means. It is an insult to be called as such-! And yet, she is in no position to deny this.

In fact, she might as well be a Beta. In deferring to him, to his demands, she no longer has the right to call herself an Alpha. Imagine a human girl offering to suck him off? It would be more appropriate, would it not? A werewolf can jeopardize his future. A naive little girl will not have such power over his upcoming days. It did not take long to satisfy him, for his magic to spill into her belly and leave her body tingling... abuzz with a power she wants not. Rieka did not say a word until he was collapsing before her, hugging her tightly, his fingers working to massage her back muscles. Any rule about her-? What?

"No, there is no rule," Rieka confessed, however reluctantly. "I feel fine, though. You do not need to... do anything for me. Come. You wanted to rest your head in my lap, is that right? I shall keep watch tonight." It is... strange. Ever since earlier, Rieka has felt very... off, for lack of better words. It is almost as though her skin is stretched too tight over her bones, as though... a dormant heat has caused sparks, and is slowly awakening from slumber. It makes her uneasy. "Rest," she told him next. "I shall be fine. I do not need you to give me a massage, or spare me a second thought. All you need to do is close your eyes." Sometime in the near future, he will come to realize how silly it is for him to have a werewolf for a mate.

He gasped in pleasure and looked up at her. "Rieka...my reason for living. Do NOT tell me what I NEED to fucking do! I DO need to give you pleasure of some kind. I love you. You don't seem to want to accept that and I don't care. But know this, if I can't make you happy, and give you pleasure, you can fully expect me to end up giving up. I...I really need you. I'm sorry to saddle you with this. But you...and only you...are needed to make me feel my life can move forward. Without you...well, I just don't care. That may be wrong...I'm sure you think it is. But it is how things stand.
So if you care that much, let me cuddle with the only female I have ever trusted and likely will ever trust. "O-K? or do I have to go back to considering whether my life has any value at all?"

"No," Rieka replied, resigned. "Let us cuddle, then." Both arms came up to wrap about him, though loosely, and gently guided him to rest his head upon her lap. "I shall be here when you wake in the morning." How often must she accept her new fate? How many times will she struggle, only to surrender at the threat of his life hanging in the balance? A hand going through his hair, Rieka helped him fall asleep not long after, her eyes trained on the forest surrounding them. It is... frustrating to think that this is what it has come to. Yes, she loves him... and he her, obviously, but when will he realize the error of his ways?

Morning arrived relatively fast. It was as though the hours flew past. Rieka lifted her head as gold light spilled over the horizon, banishing the night like a distant memory. "Colin," she spoke at long last, gentle. "It is time to wake up." A hand nudged his shoulder.

He slept well, her lap a perfect pillow for his head. He'd half expected her to lie down or move during the night.

But when he awoke, she was in the same position! "Rieka! You devoted dear! You didn't have to do that!" He got up and stretched, then worked to massage her back and neck, knowing she'd likely be a little sore.
"Would you do me a little favor? It's wonderful that you care for my comfort and rest. But really, think of your own needs, would you. You will be less rested today...well, I suppose that swallowing me makes sense then."

He moved in front of where she sat and presented his member for her to fellate. As he did so, he continued to massage her head and neck and shoulders. Why couldn't she see that she deserved pleasure? She deserved romantic love...and children and a family. Well, he'd continue to be there for her.

Once she had emptied him into her very capable throat, he collapsed to his knees to hug her. "Thank you, my love...without you..." he let it hang and then stood and got ready for the trail. At the edge of the clearing, there were two small bags of food for the day, let by someone unnoticed.

"Shall we try to make good time today? I'm beginning to feel like you. This place may not mean us ill, but it's too strange, let's try to get past it."

Think of her own needs? As sweet as it is, Rieka has no needs to speak of, except nutrition and slumber every so often.

It was easy to let her thoughts slip away, her body take over in the task of satisfying him. Rieka did not focus on the present until fresh energy swept through her… leaving her skin tingling once again, an unsettling but not unpleasant sensation.

A hand came up to pat him awkwardly upon the shoulder. It did not last very long, this embrace, and so… Rieka began to gather their things together. As reluctant as she is to put on that horrid dress, she has no other choice but to.

“Yes, let us hurry out of this forest,” she spoke at long last, sparing the two small bags a suspicious glance. “I doubt it shall be long until we are free of the trees.” Rieka just finds it… unnerving, how there is always food awaiting he and her, how it feels like there is always… someone watching them from the shadows.

“Come. I want to be leaving it by sundown, if at all possible.” Rieka led the way, enjoying the way sunlight burst through the leaves above their heads to paint the air in different shades of red, gold and green. It is just… a beautiful morning. It will be satisfying if they could… find a place to settle down, to not have to wander for the rest of their days.

Rieka was relieved to find that she was right. In the last hours of afternoon, they were, indeed, leaving the forest… finding a small town nestled into a hillside. “Do you want to sleep here tonight?” she asked of him.

He noticed her dislike of the dress. As a full human, he'd just assumed that she'd prefer silk, but what if... He let her lead and as he walked behind, he pulled out a fur from one of her kills. He also gathered some snails off of trees, knowing their liver had a special property for coloring. He concentrated on the fur and snail and it gradually changed into a thin purple wool dress, with an extremely thin layer of softest suede inside.
With a grin, he folded the dress into the bag and followed her to the end of the forest.
"By here do you mean at the edge of the forest, or were you wanting to go down to the town. Because if the latter, I think you might want to change."

He pulled out the fine wool and suede dress for her and bit his lip as he presented it. He knew her size and curves, but her temperament was something else at times. "Will this help just a bit?"

He hoped the small town might have a map for sale and some people to advise them on places to settle.

Rieka did not expect... a gift, of all things. Is that why he was so quiet? "I... I do not know how a new dress will help the situation, but... you were kind enough to make it." A smile plastered all over her face, she accepted the thing so she may change. It just seems like a nuisance to... have so much fabric on. Why do humans feel the need to cover more of their skin, not less? Ever so carefully folding the other dress, Rieka put it away in case it can be used for some other nonsense.

"I would prefer we stay in town. I am weary of this forest, and I would much rather have a roof over my head tonight."

Not only that, but it will allow them to stay out of scrutiny, out of the public eye. If they were to sleep outside, it could very well bring unwanted questions.

"Let us go down, then." Rieka ran her hands over this new dress, withholding her judgment on it for the time being. It is still early yet. A small path led them down between the last of the trees, to a large gate that protect the town from any potential harm.

Back
Top Bottom