Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Colin was glad to see her return, and than she'd scored a nice buck. As they dressed it, he took the guts, lungs, skin, hooves horns, skull and some other large bones. A spell soon had him with a pair of boots with bone soles that were only a little big. The top of the boots were fur edged and they looked well made. He also managed to make a nice cloak for her that was a dark green with brownish tints. Nicely camouflaged, but obviously well made as well.
"You have always provided for me. Now, let me me Alpha for just a minute and provide you with this cloak. Camo, comfort and class." He was smiling and hoping she'd accept it without resenting that he was helping.
He'd noticed that she didn't complain about his camp, so he must have gotten it right.
All through dinner he sat quietly until her could eat a small amount, then pause. "Rieka...I didn't ask this morning. I'm trying my best not to bother you with it more than needed. But I do need relief again, any way you'd prefer to take it from me...just please don't leave me aching long."

As he let her decide what to do about his overfilled balls, he asked. "So...at some time we need to go further. Are you thinking of going through town or skirting it. I noticed that a river runs close on one side, so we only have the other side. It might be patrolled."
By now, he was shucking his pants and underwear, quivering with need. He lay back on the bed he'd prepared them and closed his eyes.

A cloak? Why would she have need for a cloak? Rieka has fur… And yet, despite the redundancy of his gift, Rieka pasted on a smile for his thoughtfulness, and wrapped it about her shoulders though she did not feel a chill. “Thank you,” she told him, and even if it is unnecessary… she did like the dark green color of her new cloak. It is petty, yes, but it is a fact regardless. Rieka was just fixing to eat when he spoke up once again… however, it was a subject she could have gone without hearing.

“Do you have a preference as to how you are relieved?” Rieka cares not if he takes pleasure in her body, in her breasts or in her mouth. It is her duty as the Alpha Female to satisfy her male… even if he did force her hand on the matter.

It shall not be long, though, before he realizes the error of his ways… before he comes to realize he should not have taken a werewolf for a mate.

Rieka unclipped the cloak and cast it aside for the time being, seeing as how it has no place in what they are about to do. “I suppose it depends on how far you want to go,” she replied, her words cool. “If you wish to settle down here, we go into the town, check and see if it is safe. If you wish to continue on, though… I believe it best to go in, regardless, if only to gather supplies for along the way.”

Dark green eyes came to focus upon him, once again not entirely surprised by his actions. It seems he has gotten rid of his pants and underwear as she spoke… leaving him half-naked upon the bed he had made. It is just… A soft sigh left her lips, just as Rieka knelt down next to him.

“What do you want of me?” Rieka asked of him. “Do you prefer my mouth? My breasts? Or-?” A hand went down to indicate the place between her legs.

"OK...so having a cloak and other reasonable clothes is something we'll need to go into town. That is why I need to make each of us outfits and why your hunting and bringing me the skins is helping.."

When she finished with the last question, he slid over next to her and looked deeply into her eyes. Then he kissed her softly. "I want to make love to you. I want you on top of me, and even if you don't care whether we do it, I want to be deep inside you and tease your clit. I want to make sure that even if you say you feel nothing emotionally, there is no way you can deny your physical enjoyment. Because whatever YOU may be thinking, I want us to be together in so many ways until you give up this bigoted notion that my mating a were is a bad thing."

He lay back and stripped, and held up his hands to her. "Come to me...make love to me and let yourself have some enjoyment...because there is nothing wrong with that."

“I see. I will continue to hunt, but I will not take down any animal for only the sake of its pelt. I will only kill enough to feed us, and to give us ample meat to be… satisfied with.” Rieka looked him in the eyes when he slid over closer, silvery moonlight rippling over dark green.

The kiss was an unexpected surprise, one meant to… reassure her? Is that right? Rieka cannot believe her ears, though. How can he not understand? Why must he demand these things of her? “I will go to you,” she decided to tell him plainly, her eyes intent on him and his, “I will not fight you on this. I have tried, and you have proven that you are… most persistent in having me as yours. I am not going to resist, but I see no reason to take pleasure in that which… is this. I am to satisfy you, and nothing more. Please get that through your head, because if you do not… you and I will both be unhappy.”

How else does he expect this to be? Rieka did not accept his hands, but instead moved to straddle him, her knees pressing in on his hips while she hovered over him. “Intimacy is meant to satisfy you, and to make a heir. Nothing else.” Rieka shifted, ever so slowly moving to lower herself onto his cock.

He agreed that wasting the life of an animal was bad and nodded, but her following reply just had him shaking his head.

"Really? There is no reason to take pleasure? Because pain and self denial is so much more satisfying? Because if you actually enjoy yourself with me, you might have to let down your mile high walls? Rieka, you truly are wonderful...and the strangest person I've ever met. I begin to wonder if you enjoy giving yourself emotional pain when there is so much joy we could be having. I mean, what other purpose could all your denial serve?

But since that's what you have determined to do, fine...Just suck me off nicely, that way you won't be at as much risk of actually getting pleasure from touching me. Would it be more satisfying if I grabbed your head and throat fucked you so you could really feel used? I'm not being sarcastic...I really do want to know? Is there some internal honor that is filled when doing something you don't want to so your Alpha is happy. Please do explain if you can...then please suck me off hard!"

He paused at the last comment. "Excuse me. Your Alpha has not found you sufficient to bear his heir! I won't have a child come into a situation like ours. If you can't be affectionate and loving me as a mate, then a child has no place in it!" He was quite angry that she'd even suggest such while denying that being with him made her better off.

How is she meant to react-?! Did he not just insult her, insinuate she is… unsuitable to bear an heir? Unacceptable to be a mate?

Rieka recoiled, a flash of anger going off in her dark green eyes… only to cool a moment later as she fought to refrain from doing anything she will come to regret later. It is… more difficult than she cares to admit. It is tempting to shift and run, to bask in the silvery moonlight, to fight and hunt as she sees fit. A scowl did not hesitate to pull at her sensual lips, however, casting her sharp features into sharper relief. By her side, a hand curled into a fist.

“Excuse me?” Rieka’s voice was neither cold or boiling with fury, but instead neutral… not giving him any indication as to how she felt, or what she was about to say next. “I am not… sufficient? I am not suitable to bear a child, but I am suitable to be your mate? Or do you care to tell me differently? No, I think I understand now.” It is then that her anger began to flare and rise to the surface, despite her best attempts otherwise. Rieka lifted her head up high… threads of hair falling forward to frame her face.

“I can suck your cock, but I am not suitable to be pregnant with child. I see. Well. I might as well do the only thing I am… capable of doing,” Rieka told him, placing a hand upon his hip and pinning him down with it. In the blink of an eye, Rieka bent her head to take his cock into her mouth, using the tongue he seems to love so much… using the teeth he has admired to gently scrape against the sides. If he thinks her only acceptable to be used as a… sexual thing, fine. So be it. Rieka will only give him this.

He knew she'd be royally pissed, and he was glad. If she'd hit him, he'd have won because she'd have broken her iron control.

He enjoyed the shock in her eyes as she realized that for once, she was the one being measured and found wanting.

"No...with the decisions you continue to make." He gasped as her throat hilted him. "You are NOT sufficient to be the mother of MY child. I require a mate who not only loves me as a friend or son, but who wants me, and desires my presence and who will share the absolute JOY of making a child together. Ungghhhh, hell's teeth you're amazing at this... I love you and I so enjoy this, and I can't give you my children if you can't share in the joy of that creation...it would fall as a curse onto my child's future. Why are you so afraid to feel? To enjoy? Why do you make the choice to shut out what mates all over the world strive to have with one another. Are you that afraid I'll eventually reject you and you will be left alone and lonely? Is that it? Yeah...go ahead, bite off my cock if you want, because what you are choosing to do emotionally castrates me so I can't have a child with you.
It's YOUR choice Rieka, and that choice has a consequence. If you want to measure up, then quite holding back your best effort, your true desires...aww fuck it! I'm cumming!"
Unlike usually, he didn't cry out as he came. He felt like he was using her and she was letting him know it. Was this what she meant about weres? surely they didn't all lock down their pleasure.

Lies. Every word is a lie. How does her pleasure fit into the picture? It is not a requirement to make a child. Rieka has no need for pleasure, either.

It did not take long for her to make him reach his climax... or to swallow, or for the power to swell throughout her body, as insulting as it may be.

Dark eyes met his, despite the darkness that had fallen. It was in their depths he can find the wolf, the feral qualities that which she keeps a tight leash on. "I see no reason to argue with you any further," Rieka spoke at long last, ever so slowly rising up onto her feet. A twist of her body had silver touching her, casting her features in sharp relief. "I speak my mind, I say what I feel is right, but you are quick to disregard everything. I see no point in discussing this matter anymore than we already have." Rieka let her eyes move from him to the forest that which surrounds them. "I will keep watch for the night. You should be satisfied until morning. Do not wait up." In front of his eyes she shifted into her wolf form, dark brown fur covering caramel skin as her bones broke to adjust. Rieka fell onto all fours, just to shake out her fur. Tonight, she does not plan on sleeping, but to patrol the forest and watch the town nearby.

Colin speaks of choices, but she has none. Has she not told him that she had cast aside the hopes of having children? Of having a mate who cares? No. Of course not. All he is concerned with is his carnal desires, of his primal urges. Rieka began to pace through the trees, the scents of maples, oaks and pines teasing her nose... as well as the scents of deer and squirrels.

As she snapped at him, he bowed his head. "at least you are always honest with me. I appreciate that and that youdo care about me, even if there are points of contention...what family doesn't have those?"
When she mentioned she was keeping watch, he knew what she meant.
"That's fine. I'm going to find a high tree near town and use a lens I've made to watch the people, how they are met at the gate, and how they dress."

He got up and pulled on soft boots, which were better for climbing and set off. He knew she might...and probably would...follow him, but he needed this information. There was a stout tall oak, nearly stripped of leaves by the fall that overlooked the town. He stood behind it and spoke a lightness spell, but put no effort at all into it. Immediately he found each arm could easily lift him as he pinched the bark between two fingers. Before long, he was in a part of the tree where the leaves were still relatively thick and he relaxed, preparing himself for a long stay.

Is she here because she wants to be? Or is it because she feels obligated to look after the young man she has raised like her own son? Rieka did not acknowledge him with a growl, a huff, or anything along those lines... but instead, chose to make her way through the trees.

Maybe it is time she sits and thinks, long and hard, on where she wants to take her life.

A bunny scurried across her path, however she did not feel the need to go after it like some... mongrel. Oh no. Rieka has more pride than to go chasing such a small creature.

Of course she did not venture too far. How could she-? Rieka has come too far to give up now, especially being that they have just crossed into foreign lands. Dark green eyes picked apart the shadows, seeing what no other can in this inky darkness. Keeping low, Rieka found herself a spot to study the town down below... and settled into a nest of something soft and green. A paw crossed over the other neatly. Rieka's tail swayed slowly as she studied how lights went off, one by one. It seems many are retiring to their beds for the night.

Colin noted how long each person was stopped at the gate. Some were waved through and others had to stop and produce papers. The ones who had to stop were all in common clothes, unadorned and undyed except for nut brown. Usually they were merchants coming of going. Some houses and a few less pleasant businesses like a tannery and a papermill were outside the gates.
He carefully noted the fashions of the few seeming higher class people, then he slid down and went to the back of the tannery. Yes there was a pile of leather cuttings here, both soft and hard. He filled bags with all he could carry and hurried back home to work on clothing that night.

Morning had a couple of nice outfits for each of them. Embroidered leather with silky cuffs and edging. Good hard boots and arm bracers, which seemed to be in style.
He fell asleep, and waited for Rieka's return to show her what he'd done and learned.

Many came and went, despite the late hour. Half were waved through without hesitation, however others had to stop and search their belongings for papers. Rieka never did care to... involve herself in the affairs of humans, but it seems it was mostly merchants stopped, or those of the lower class. Their clothing implies their status: merchants prefer to wear simple clothes of natural colors, and those of higher status prefer richer, more... robust colors.

Does Colin intend to make such clothes for he and her-? A paw idly scratching at her nose, Rieka huffed and thought it best to head on back while it is dark out still. Every muscle ached with the motion of rising, but then again, she kept still for far too long. A werewolf is not meant to remain idle, she is meant to run.

Rieka returned... only to find him asleep, and with a set of clothes beside him, meant for he and her both. It is early morning, a few rays of gold washing over the horizon to announce the arrival of a new day. It seems he has been busy. Rieka was reluctant to wake him, but she had no other choice, thus... nudged him with her nose.

He stirred an smiled. "You can see what I have learned. I believe that with these clothes we will move in unhindered, especially as I notice one passing through who was a mage and I have made my pattern similar. We need supplies in town, and information of what lies further, correct?

He gave her a big hug and a kiss on the nose, then arose to eat a quick meal. "so...I was thinking we approach when the gates first open, are busy and they want to get people through. Any thoughts on that?"

A big hug and kiss upon the nose, and Colin arose... as if the argument of yesterday meant little in matter of today. Rieka shifted before daring to speak, the snapping of bones echoing through the quiet. A tall, proud figure with skin kissed by the sun and eyes the color of spring leaves, she did not look to him but instead to the town which they speak of.

"I think your idea is fine," she replied at long last, as reluctant as she was. "I will change into... this, then." Rieka bent to retrieve what appears to be a dress, but with silk cuffs and intricate embroidery. How is a woman to wear this thing? How can she fight? Ah, right: a woman is not expected to fight, but to be a demure... decorative piece on a man's arm. How could she have forgotten?

He nodded, grateful that she wasn't arguing about the clothes. One of the downsides of a were as a companion was their feral nature - not caring whether clothes were stylish as much as whether they were utilitarian.

Part of his male education had been mixing and matching colors and styles and he'd gotten the knack of it. Thus, as the walked to the gates in the busiest part of the morning, they attracted little attention...other than some bows to his status as a wizard. He kept his shoulders back, appearing to all the world like he felt he should own the town and the people in it, and it was no surprise that he had a companion of such beauty. He noticed that male and female roles seemed to interchange in this area, and it was common to see either men or women armed or clad in stylish clothes that enhanced their attractiveness.

When they had a moment alone, he whispered. "Do you think we should get a horse? I know some of them react badly to your heritage. But it would be in keeping with our apparent station. I separated my family bracelet into the separate gems and rough lumps of gold. Do you want to convert that to local money or should I?"

It is... unsettling to have so many eyes on her, to have females' lips turn up in sneers while males' eyes attempt to devour. Rieka does not like it, not one bit. And yet... she must endure, at least for the time being. Dark green eyes glanced over at him once they are alone, the question breaking the silence.

Does it matter what she thinks? "I have no opinion," Rieka replied on a sigh, her eyes shifting away. "It matters not if I do it or you. I do believe, though, that they believe you to be of the higher status... thus, it would be better if you do it. I am meant to be your companion." In other words, she is meant to be seen, but not heard. Admired. No one expects her to do anything but smile demurely and prettily, to bask in his attention, and leave it at that. It is the way of the humans. No, it is the way of the werewolves, too. Rieka should be used to it by now. "I see a merchant with gems and jewelry over there," she indicated with a nod of her head. "Why not go there?"

Rieka let him do what he needs to, keeping off to the side while the men conversed and haggled. It is not as though her presence is required here. Restless energy making it difficult to stay still, Rieka was looking at some of his jewelry when... a shadow fell over the glittering emeralds and sapphires. "See anything that catch your eye?" an unfamiliar -and obviously masculine- voice asked of her, prompting her to turn and face this new person. As a human she is tall, but he is taller, making it where she has to lift her chin in order to look him in the eye. He had dark hair, though it was hard to tell if it was black or brown, however his eyes were a clear blue... and full of a sparkling interest.

"No," she told him plainly, "not particularly." An eyebrow lifted at her response, his lips stretching into a coy sort of smile. "Oh?" A large hand rubbing at a square chin scruffy with an growing beard, he had his eyes shift to the jewelry behind her. "I am surprised. Women like to adorn themselves with pretty things."

A scoff left her. "I am not so easily placated," Rieka chose to say next, shaking her head.

He'd done bartering before. Well, she wasn't being entirely upfront with him. Of course she had an opinion. But he'd do it.

The price he was offered at first was so low, that he didn't even say anything, but crossed his arms and glared at the man. The man started to get nervous and cam back with a price that was near double. Again, he said nothing. The man was not used to this. He expected argument or complaint, but to have a mage staring at him... finally he gave what Colin would judge a reasonable price. Colin removed one of the medium sized gems from the table. "Done?"

"Done!" the man's voice had gradually gone up about an octave and he placed the metal currency out for Colin who swept it from the table. He'd also been quiet, because he was watching the interchange between another merchant and Rieka. Turning, he angled his head. "Is there a reason you are trying to get my woman to speak with you? Do you have no respect?" He didn't know what all that might imply, but it seemed like something to make the other man uneasy.
He took her hand and pulled her close. "Attend me. Or would you rather I leashed you and led you around?"

The man in the booth, seemed to have nearly vanished and Colin went next to buy supplies, speaking quietly to her as he acted like he was kissing her neck. "Let's get done and away."

“Excuse me,” Rieka spoke upon their… sudden retreat, “but I thought you may relish the opportunity of being amongst others, and yet…” A shrug implied her loss of words.

Is he jealous? In the past she heard of such a thing, but she has never witnessed it firsthand, not where she is involved. Or was it all an act to make the other man leave her be? No, it is likely the latter of the two. It is wise not to draw unnecessary attention onto herself… especially if it can cause a ruckus. Rieka decided it best not to ask, and instead chose to keep quiet. The sooner they finish with this trip, the better, it seems. How dare he suggest leashing her, though-!

Dark green eyes closed for but a moment. “Do you still wish to buy supplies while we are here?” Rieka asked in the most polite tone she can manage. “I do not know how far you wish to go to escape your pursuers… but I do not suggest settling down in the first town you stumble across on the other side of the border. It would be too easy for any one of them to track you. I care not for myself, however I am to… follow you, because you are my mate, thus… you decide where we are to go from here.”

Rieka had to fight not to let her smile waver, instead dipping her head to a couple passing them by. It appears that many have chosen to venture out today to enjoy the lovely weather.

A hand brushed over the skirt of her ridiculous dress, if only to curl and grip onto the fabric. It is… unnerving to be under the scrutiny of so many, to have hot eyes, envious and hungry, devouring her on the spot.

As they moved away, Colin hissed. "I didn't like how he looked at you or his disrespect. I don't like how many of the men look at you. You are my mate."

He fumed a little, but her words were right. "Yes...let's get what we can and move on. I am nervous that something will go wrong. Your guidance is wise, my love. And I thank you for leaving the decision with me and still letting me know your preference."

He led her to the food market, where they stocked up on flour, dried fruits and nuts, oats, salted meats and smoked fish, spices, oil, butter, cheese, and some inexpensive candles.

It was hard to make his steps casual as they worked their way out of the marketplace towards the gate across from the one where they'd entered. Finally, they were free of the crowds. Having Rieka with him made it so hard for the pickpockets. He'd have to ask how it was that she kept them at bay, because no one stole a thing from them.

At the gate, a guard politely inquired where they were going. Colin merely replied "West." The man gave them each papers showing that they'd originated from this town, mentioning it was to help prevent spies who would come in off the plains that bordered this kingdom toward the West. That was some interesting news.

Soon they were on their way and he could breathe more easily. "It's very strange to not see women in charge of everything, and men doing feminine jobs like smithing and leatherworking."
After a couple of hours, the sun was near peak. "How late should we travel to day Rieka?"

It sounds like jealousy, but Rieka knows it is more along the lines of... possessiveness. Colin sees her as his, and no other male is allowed to look or speak with what belongs to him.

Few words were exchanged throughout the day, aside the necessary contribution to any question as to what they shall need. Rieka carried many of the items bought, finding the weight to be not just familiar, but comforting. It is... nice to cast aside the illusion she is naught more than a pretty thing to be dangled in front of the eyes of others.

"Hm. I suppose so." Rieka does not find the sight so strange. In the Pack, males reign, males rule. It is their opinion that which matter, and it is their decisions which determine what happens next.

The sun had just begun to reach its zenith when the inevitable question was spoke at long last, leaving her to provide him with an answer... even if it most likely will not be taken into consideration. Rieka had to fight not to sigh nor to give any indication to her... exasperation, instead looking to the horizon. "I suggest that we travel until it is close to sunset," she decided to tell him.

"You and I are dressed differently, however... and so, it may be wise to seek shelter beforehand. I think an inn will do nicely. It would be suspicious if we are out and about, or worse, sleeping in a cave... and we are under the pretense of being nobility." It is easy to take off the clothes, to return to mediocrity... and yet, it depends on what he wants to do.

Rieka is reluctant to bring up the subject. It must be done, though. Last night he had not partaken in her body, breasts or her mouth, neither did he this morning. Is his need to release increasing?

"Do you... need me?" Rieka spoke up at great length, looking to him only after the question was asked.

At her suggestions he nodded. "Your advice is wise as usual."

He heard her hesitant question. "I used up a lot of mana in crafting. My need was less this morning because of that, but yes, I'm starting to get in a lot of pain, but I'm trying to be practical also and make you proud that I'm resisting it so we can finish our business in a calm manner." They'd finished shopping, and left through the other gate. Once they were out of sight of the gate, he looked off to the forest. "Let's get under some cover, change, and then have you swallow me...unless you would prefer to make love or have me in your ass."

The long grasses by the highway had been recently harvested, making walking easy. "Rieka...are you proud of me in any way? I'm really trying to learn to use my magical skills, and still concentrate on my woodcraft. I know your standards are high, but it would be nice to know if my accomplishments please you at all. I really care what you think, though I may disagree on some things. I love you. I really do. None of the women in that town did anything for me...and you, well, you do everything for me."

“Oh? I did not think you sought my approval,” Rieka replied, only telling the truth.

A heartbeat or so later, Rieka spared a glance over in his direction. “You know very well I have no preference.” Must she repeat herself until she grows hoarse? Halfway tempted to give into the impulse to sigh, she decided not to say anything on the matter, instead changing the subject. “I am proud of you. I think you are becoming quite a mage. Have you not grown exceptionally strong over the past day or so? Have you not attempted to do things that, previously, were difficult or impossible? Yes. I am very proud of you, Colin. As for the rest…” It is here that she let her words trail off, that she began to gather her thoughts.

“I believe you are not willing to give other women a chance, because you believe yourself infatuated with me. Have you ever considered that? Have you ever considered this may be a delusion you are entertaining yourself with?” Rieka thought of elaborating further, however… she found herself at a loss of what to say. Does he listen? Has he ever? Her heart heavy, Rieka grabbed his hand and began to pull him deeper into the forest. “Let us relieve you of your pain, so we can be on our way.” It shall not be long before they either encounter other travelers… or it gets dark, forcing them to take shelter for the night.

"Rieka - I can look at other women and decide which are more attractive intellectually. But I don't feel desire for them. I do desire you...always. After you relieve me, I still desire you. I want to hold you tight and hug and kiss you. I went to school surrounded by women. Many of them considered beautiful. I am a young man and there were some I felt a little attraction to...but I'd come home and there you were. Gorgeous. I sometimes think you resent that your body was made so beautiful, because you want to be judged and appreciated for you skills and your mind. I appreciate all of that too in you. What I will always wish is that you felt the same way about me. That you were attracted to me and desired me, that I wasn't always making you do things that you seem to distaste. I don't understand how my touching you makes you feel nothing.
I know you enjoy when I give you a massage, because I can see you become more relaxed. Maybe what you are saying to me is true for yourself. Maybe my stepmother hopes for me to have a normal life that she can't and therefore has put up a wall to prevent her from admitting her feelings. As for me, if it is a delusion, then I don't want to have reality. Having you is the best thing in my life and I believe it always will be. You are multiple women with your forms, and that is a wonderful thing for me."

Once they were in the woods, he undressed and folded the fine clothes. "I want to make love to you while standing and hugging you. I want to kiss you and caress you, and I'm sorry that you feel nothing, because I'd rather lose my magic and my right arm than you. Now come kiss me like you mean it, even if you don't."

Lies. All lies. Rieka knows better than to believe his pretty words.

It is best to bury her feelings, too… to pretend as if she is capable of love, of passion. Of everything he has to offer.

What other choice does she have? If she does not… Colin threatens to cut his life short. Rieka closed her eyes, wishing nothing more than to have things return to normal. Is that too much to ask for? Her ears picked up the noise of him shedding his clothes, of his hands folding the finery to set off to the side. Is she capable of pretending? Is it possible to go up to him, kiss him with the lust and passion he longs for? Is it possible to let him have his way, and act as though she enjoys every moment? Rieka looked at him after a long moment of silence, unable to find the answers she seeks. “How will kissing you as if I mean it relieve you of your pain?” she dared to ask. “Do you intend it to soothe the pain of your heart? It will not do anything of the pain that which is present…” Dark green eyes drifted down to focus on his cock, hard and throbbing for a female’s touch.

No. Disregard all this. It is not important. Rieka drew in a deep breath to steady herself, to put aside these persistent… pesky thoughts. None of it is important. Not daring to allow any other thoughts to enter her mind, Rieka chose to approach him, to press her lips to his. It is what he wants. It is what he demands of her. It is not as though this is about her. It is about him. Rieka fought against the impulse to pull away, instead using her fangs, her tongue… feigning the passion he is so desperate to have, and is willing to go to such great lengths for.

How long will this last? Is this how things are going to be? Must she pretend to laugh, to smile… to kiss him, as though she can take satisfaction? Rieka does not relish such an existence, and yet… he has forced her hand, many a time. Did he not demand she make him her mate? Hands kept him apart, so he cannot touch her as he wanted, but one did shift down to caress his cock.

Her hesitant kiss was sweet, even if feigned, her parted her lips with his tongue as her own tongue came out. His breathing deepened and he sighed as she touched his member. But he wanted to hold her, not just be kissed and stroked. He wanted to align their bodies and join with her in body if not in spirit.

Was what he was doing reprehensible? Perhaps, but Alphas demanded absolute loyalty and mated with whom they chose. He lifted his hand to cup her cheek as they kissed, then he spoke. "Let me in you. I want to make love this way. Let me hold you and hug you. Please don't try to tell me that you don't enjoy hugs. I know that would be a lie. He wanted to get her in his arms...and then while he was in her, to massage her back and show that there was going to be pleasure she could not deny. Somehow, he was going to break through this wall she had...or go insane needing her.

"Rieka, spread your legs so your puss is at the right height for me to fill you."

Back
Top Bottom