Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

Colin almost physically recoiled from the thought. "Someone would dare do that to a natural creature? I would think the Magisters would strip them of magic!"
He prayed for the poor creature's spirit as she dug. Then readied himself so he could nod when she asked if he was prepared.
"What will the weather be like on this trip? You know I'm not the best at cold. Should I work on a modified coat from one of the furs as we walk? You are lucky, you can put your fur coat on whenever you like." he teased her and it was a little like old times.

As the day passed into the late afternoon, he noticed that the terrain grew tougher and many times they were climbing alongside cliffs. "Should we rope ourselves together?"

“Yes, well. I told you it was cruel.” Rieka stole a glance over his way at the mention of colder weather, just to chuckle a bit under her breath. “I can, but… I do suggest you work on a coat for yourself. I do not know if it is to get colder later.”

As the day passed into late afternoon, the terrain grew more treacherous… not for her, but for him. Rieka let her eyes go up the cliffside, looking for potential handholds, places to rest if they need to. “Ah… Yes, I think that would be for the best. I can do this easily, but I do not want to take any risks. Make a harness for you and I, with a length of rope to connect us together. I am going to study this… see if there is a best way to climb.” Rieka offered him a smile.

It did not take long to find that there is no other way to cross this ravine. They will need to err on the side of caution. Rieka released a sigh, just to shake her head and return to him. “How is the… harnesses going?”

He'd managed a poncho with a hood and some rough pants that came up to the upper chest while they walked. Mittens were easy, but useless for climbing.

Carefully, he listened to her instructions on climbing as the trail got harder. And he tried to recall the equipment he'd seen in the past.

He showed her a set up that had loops under the rear passiing under each leg, then around the waist and looped at the upper chest. "This should work. I have my feather fall ready if one of us drops, but I don't want to use magic and attract attention if not needed."

Rieka had a thoughtful look to her face as she nodded. "I agree, I would prefer it if you do not use magic. It will draw unnecessary attention to us, and that is exactly what we do not need right now."

Dark eyes lifted to meet his. "Do you need help putting on the harness? I will need your assistance with mine, but I am willing to help with yours first."

Kneeling down before him, Rieka untangled the contraption he put together with a grimace. "Alright. Step into these," she told him, unfazed by this new development. Once he did so, Rieka pulled the straps up until they fit snugly under his ass, and adjusting it around his waist... she didn't realize that she was intimately close.

He climbed into the harness. Doing so put him off balance and he started to fall, but steadied himself with a hand on her chest...a soft place. "Um..sorry."

The smell of her this close had him hard and aching. Without a word, he hugged her tightly and sighed in frustration. "Rieka..we are all alone here and about to do something rather dangerous. I'm hard, aching and distracted. Would it be wise to relieve me and give you extra power. I know you don't need it for yourself, but maybe with that extra, you'd be able to keep me safer on this difficult leg of our journey. I can tell you are nervous...and you rarely get nervous, so I'm a little scared. Please...could you take from me, if for no other reason than assurance of my safety? If someone is scrying for me, it will also decrease my magic presence at a time where we are most vulnerable"

He wasn't lying, he really was on edge from the tension he saw in her, and this was a way to defuse that. But only if she was willing.

“E-Excuse me?” In an instant Rieka tensed, not expecting this sudden hug… or his choice of words. Is she so obvious? A hand raised hesitantly to place it upon his back… to hold him close, even if she does not feel the compulsion to do this affectionate act.

Once again, he dares to… suggest she is not strong enough to protect him. It is one thing to be nervous, but it is another thing entirely to… think she cannot protect him, that she cannot… Rieka pushed aside the thoughts that which threaten to poison her mind, taking a step back. Dark green eyes did not look to him. “Fine,” she replied, point-blank. “I will do it to… decrease your presence for any who try to scry you. I do not have time to argue. Do you want my mouth, or something else?” This is what he wants, after all. Ever since his father died… he has changed, and not necessarily for the better. Perhaps it is a good thing sex means little to her, after being pulled into a political marriage.

Rieka prepared herself for the inevitable mentally, though she could not do so physically, not without an answer from Colin.

He saw her apparent anger, and he put down his pack, and undressed partially, then he walked right up to her and hugged her hard. "Please, please don't be mad Rieka. It's my weakness, not yours. I know you can do anything. I just want you to be proud of me and I'm so afraid of failing you. Don't judge me so harshly in your wolfish love. I'm not a wolf...I'm trying to be a good beta though for you...but I can't be a wolf...I'm a boy....now a man..."

His fingers stroked between her legs. "If you really meant that something else, can I please make love to you?" His mouth went to her breast and he sucked and licked as his member touched her inner thigh. He looked up at her with piercing eyes. "You don't have to. You are my Alpha, my leader and you make the decisions. If you don't want this, then just suck me off...but I really want to be fully claimed as yours...will you mate me? Make love to me even if that's allowed."

Rieka could not bring herself to look at him. “I am not mad,” she denied, though she knew it to be true. “And you would not fail me if something was to happen. I would be the one at fault.” It is moments like these that she has to wonder if he is, indeed, a man, or a boy pretending to be one. It is difficult to say. Rieka froze as his fingers stroked between her legs… as though to invoke feelings she has not had in a very, very long time. A hand lifted to push it away, and yet… if she was to do so, he may take it the wrong way.

Of course, he then chose to… take it one step further, by licking and suckling at her breast like a newborn babe. “I told you once: we do not have time to argue,” Rieka huffed, scowling at this point in time. “We do not have time to debate. If you want to bend me over, fine. I have no preference. I do not care. I want to get up this cliff and on the other side before nightfall. I do not care what you do, Colin.” Rieka twisted away from him and supported herself up against the rock wall, presenting him with her ass.

“It will decrease your magical presence, will it not? Go on, then.”

He whimpered as if struck when she pulled away from him, and gave him such a cold reaction. Had she no desires at all? Fine then! He grew a little miffed with her, and as she leaned forward, he pushed himself first fully into her puss.
"I need lubrication, and you said you don't care what I do." He gave her several deep strokes before pulling back, then shoving his hefty cock several inches into her ass. He worked at it until he could get more inside, gradually managing to sink himself fully, filling her from behind. His one hand went around her to her breast as he thrust, mentally pretending they were making love and she wanted him. His other hand went under to slide two fingers into her as another circled her clit. He wanted her frustrated and close and understanding how he felt physically, even if she refused to feel for him emotionally.

Her ass was so tight though...it rippled around his length as he slammed deep, seeming to suck hard on his cock and he soon was ready to gush his bounty into her.

Every muscle in her body was coiled, prepared to attack if anything presented itself as a danger. Rieka kept her claws in the rock wall she was using to support herself… though it was a great deal harder than she anticipated it to be. Her eyes continuously scanned the surrounding area.

At one point or another, he dared tried to arouse her, by thrusting two fingers into her… another rubbing circles over her clit. As cute as his efforts are, she has other things to be concerned with besides physical pleasures. Rieka did not allow it to affect her like it would others, instead pushing aside anything to do with his touch. How many times does he insist on pushing their relationship further? Does he truly intend to take her as his mate? Does he not care at all that she views him as her son? Rieka did not dare entertain these thoughts, instead clenching her jaw and closing her eyes when he finally released into her uncooperative body.

Once every drop was taken in, Rieka went to sit up, unable to look at him again. “Are you feeling better now? If so, we need to get going before it gets too late. I do not wish to be climbing this when night falls.”

She just seemed to shrug off anything he tried. He'd thought he'd learned something about pleasing women...he thought he had something to offer, but by the time he came, his hands were trailed away off her. He made sure every drop was milked inside her, then cleaned himself well with a soapy cloth.

He noticed how distant she was. "Yes Alpha. I am sure I will be able to concentrate and not be distracted by you. Your ice filled beauty won't be a problem at all." His voice was sad and a little quiet and as he spoke, he pulled his clothes back together and got back into the harness.

The cliffs were quite frightening, and he had his feather spell on the tip of his tongue. But he realized that with his new spell force, he'd have to gently release it or likely shoot up into the sky.
Of course he 'let' Rieka lead. And he followed along docilely, saying nothing other than to ask how to best place his hands and feet for particular holds along the way. It was really unlike him not to comment upon scenery, or chat in general. As they climbed, the chill began to enter his bones, but he was afraid to do a warming spell.

Ice-filled beauty? All of it is flattery, nothing more. His words have no merit. Rieka did not let the moment linger, but instead chose to focus on the task at hand. It will be difficult to climb this cliffside, especially being that she has to worry not only about herself, but about him as well. Every so often, he asked how to best place his hands and feet, but otherwise conversation was nonexistent.

How unusual, though. Colin often feels the need to point out the scenery, or just chat in order to fill the empty silence. Rieka did not let them rest until they reached a fairly decent-sized ridge about halfway up, and even then she did not look to him. “We will rest here for now,” she told him, taking this opportunity to take off her harness.

“Are you hungry?” Rieka next went to dig through her pack to pull out the boar she dried earlier. It is quite nippy out, so perhaps it is a good idea to build a small fire… long as they make sure it stays small, and that the smoke does not give away their location.

Colin is feeling so distant from her. Yeah, she is saving his life as well as hers. He knows she cares about him in a parenteral responsibility way...even if she didn't want to have to look out for him, her duty demanded it.

He really had thought she was starting to come around to viewing him as a man...her man. But he didn't think that was ever going to happen. She viewed him as too weak to be worth anything but protection. So..they'd get away...and when they found a good sized city, he'd find a pleasant woman of power to keep him as her mana stud.

He sat away from her curled up for warmth, his hands under his arms and his face down.
"No...I'm not hungry Rieka...you take my share. I've been thinking a lot. Since you don't want or need me and I'm not acceptable as a Beta, I am trying to think what kind of patron mistress I ought to try to get who will protect me and enjoy taking my mana. I appreciate that you are willing to drain me...and I know the mana gives you a power rush, but you don't want it. I understand now that I you don't want me as a mate. I am not worthy as a mate and not at all desireable to you...you have shown that amply. So I really am just a duty for you and you should be free. I'll try not to be too picky so you will be able to get on with things.
Thank you so much for all you have done for me. You are truly strong and you don't need me at all."

“Take your-? No. I am not going to take your share,” Rieka protested on a growl, turning about to face him at long last. Is he serious? Is he-? Dark eyes -the same green as leaves decorating the branches of trees- focused on the young man that seems… to have given up on everything.

“Let me get this straight,” Rieka spoke up, her words cool but crisp, as if winter is impending. “If I do not want you… in a sexual way, as my mate, you want nothing to do with me? Even if it keeps you safe?” Rieka cannot believe what she is hearing. It is… frustrating, too, because he expects her to see him differently, even though his father just died only a few days prior.

A shake of her head portrayed little of which she cannot put into words. Rieka sank down where she is, refusing to eat as well.

“I grow tired of this arguing. You… are a grown man, as you feel the need to point out time and time again, so I think you can make your own decisions. If you wish to leave and find yourself a ‘mistress’, it is up to you.” Rieka did not look at him again, but instead had her eyes look out over the forest. “We will continue in an hour,” she chose to share. “Once we are at the top, you can go your separate way. I can go mine.”

He looked up at her. "Yeah right. I'm a grown man, only you don't see it that way. You see a kid, not someone with passions who loves you. Go ahead and scoff. But if you say you don't believe I love you, I'm going over this cliff and you aren't stopping me. Quit acting like anything I say is without merit. I've admired you so much for so long. You are the only woman who ever treated me like more than a piece of meat and it's for that reason that you are the only woman I've ever wanted to give myself to...and you don't want me. I know what I'm facing out there and how I'll be viewed. It's not your fault, but I want your love...not your affection or parenting...your love so much that my chest aches.
But you aren't going to change your view of me. I'm not a big strong were who can challenge you and excite you. I'm just me. A guy who gathers mana and is a magician. You've made it ever so clear that that isn't enough for you...and how unattractive I am to you. When you've relieved me, you've been so cold I felt like your skin was crawling with revulsion.
All I'm doing now is putting you in danger and l'm limiting your life options. You've been a marvelous steward and parent, but you can't watch me forever...so better that we find something reasonable, and a place I'll have value to someone, and leave me there while you establish a pack or whatever is so important that you want to do.
I'm just sorry I'm not man enough or wolf enough or whatever to make you want me. I know I'll never have another person with the care and dedication you've given me. I'd gladly give my life for you, but since you don't want it, I should let you go."

“I wish you would stop trying to make me feel bad!” Rieka cried out, just to scowl fiercely… though she could not bring herself to look at him. “How do you expect me to act, Colin? How do you expect me to respond, so soon after your father was murdered?” Rieka looked to him then, her dark green eyes glowing… frustration written clearly upon her features. “Excuse me if I cannot… catch up. Excuse me if just a few days ago, I was your step-mother… and now, I cannot claim that! I was in a loveless marriage. I was swept up in a marriage that is in name only, for the sake of politics. I came to terms with the fact I am never going to be part of a Pack, or have pups of my own, because I have you… and you keep… pushing me, and pushing me-!”

Rieka threw her hands up then, growling at this point. “I do not care about excitement in my life! Not anymore! I put that behind me once I married your father! I care about you enough to know that… you do not need to waste your time, not with me. You need to find a nice girl to spend the rest of your days with, one that… wants to have pups, who can see you for who you are… and… I have nothing to offer.” Rieka shook her head, just to turn her back to him.

“Just… enough. I grow tired of this. You have no respect for my ways, or for my feelings, apparently. Once we are at the top, I will leave you be. I will go… wherever it is that life takes me. You go about your own way. Find a mistress that wants your seed so badly.” Rieka squared her shoulders, her eyes looking out over the forest once again.

He shrugged. He was trying NOT to make her feel bad, just to state how she'd defined it for him. "So...you won't grow or change. The Alpha gives up. How have you EVER wasted my time? You seem to forget that so far, except for you all the people who know me for who I am want to kidnap me and use me as a resource...oh, expect for you....the only one who DOES have anything to offer, and I was just trying to respect your feelings and asking you for your help in finding a safe way for me to got forward, while releasing you from the obvious awfulness of dealing with me now."
He listened to the rest. "OK...you are tired of me and you want to walk away. So I'm done. I have no future that isn't awful. Goodbye Rieka. You deserved better than anything you got, I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment, and I'm glad I won't disappoint you ever again."

With that, he stood up and briskly walked toward the entrance of the cave where the lip of the cliff was. Two...maybe three seconds falling and that would be it. He started to pick up speed, so he wouldn't be able to change his mind.

Must he always defy her?! Rieka looked to him, just to growl out of frustration. Is he really going to give up on his life? Now? After everything they have done together to guarantee his survival, without his father’s protection? It was in the blink of an eye that Rieka pushed herself to move… her body colliding with his harshly, though she managed to make it where her back hit the rock wall instead of his. A bark of pain left her, nothing more. Rieka let her head fall back, green eyes closed against the pain echoing up and down her spine… radiating to every part of her body… chest heaving with every breath she forced into her lungs.

“F-F-Fine,” Rieka panted at long last, just to shake her head out of pure exasperation. “If you are so intent on throwing your life away… because of this, I will be your mate. I told you: I do not care. I no longer… have any expectations of this life of mine. I do not… think of having pups of my own, or starting a Pack, or anything which you accuse me of. If you want… a werewolf for a mate… fine.”

Idiot. Does he have to take things so far? Rieka shook her head again, only to have it fall back against the ground. “Now. If you could, please… get off. It hurts, and I… am willing to admit that much, at least this time.”

Colin had not expected her to stop him. When she did, he knew truly there were emotions and need which she was hiding deeper and not admitting.

When she then agreed to be his mate, he was stunned. "Rieka...oh Rieka...my only love ever in this Life! Will you Fucking hear me! YES! I want you for my mate. YES, I want to give you pups or children. Don't you see...you are so strong, but what Alpha stands alone? With my essence backing you, you can take your pick from the free wolves. You ARE going to be an amazing Alpha." He moved and kissed her hand.
"You have made me so happy...and I hope over time I'll be able to do the same for you. So now that we've rested, my need is quenched in you, and you have my extra mana filling you, shall we head over the top together? I have to admit...never having been this far from the city, I'm kind of excited to see what's out there, and I'm so glad to have you to guide me."
He got dressed, making sure to protect all skin from the cold and getting back in the harness.

“Yes, yes,” Rieka replied, if only to placate him. It matters not if she has pups, if she was to make a Pack. All she wanted was to look after him, to ensure his safety and survival… though, she could not have predicted that he will force her hand, to have her mate him.

“Let us get going, then.” Rieka had her eyes look out over the forest as she waited for him to dress, picking apart the shadows for any potential dangers. As of yet, it looks as though no one has come after them. It is difficult to pass the ravine, after all… but she expected more than just a sentry. Once Colin was back in the harness, Rieka pulled the straps up on herself, connecting he to her and her to him… and yes, the irony did not slip past her.

Happy? How does one define happiness? Is he happy because he has finally gained that which he wanted? Her? Rieka began to climb up the cliffside once again, careful not to go too fast or else he cannot keep up. Luckily they are over halfway up, and it seems they will reach the top by the time the sun sets. Rieka left the doubts and thoughts behind on that ridge… knowing that there is no point in considering any of it. Did she not make a promise? Say that she is his? There is no going back on her word.

She was back into her contemplation. As a youth, he'd learned to let her brood. She generally came out of it more reasonable. As for himself, he was resolved to give her no excuse to regret having taken him for a mate.
So he followed the rule of only moving one limb at a time and the other three always in contact. That's how you stayed stable.
As they climbed higher and higher, he noticed a huge overhang of snow and ice. Quite the avalanche danger. So he was as quiet as possible. But he was also ready with a push spell.

By the time they ascended to the so called pass, he was a mass of aches and exhaustion. Even through his makeshift gloves his hands were minced on the fingertips. She...she looked ready to climb five more mountains. So strong, so determined. The idea of children where she was the mother. How much could they do?
The sun was setting and he was gasping, nearly ready to pass out. "Rieka...I'm sorry...but I'm done. I've followed your teaching and reached deep...but my hands don't want to open anymore and all my movements are making me cramp....is this the pass? Is there anywhere sheltered up here? I...OK, I admit it. I need help. I need your strength. As your mate, and your Beta, please assist me."

Rieka’s green eyes glanced at him before looking about. It is a good thing they did not rest long earlier. The sun is just now starting to set, and with that, rays of gold, green and the darkest of blue is reaching out to envelop the world in darkness.

“Yes, we are at the top,” she told him. “Do not worry; I did not expect us to continue any further. Not today. I am afraid I do not know of any shelter nearby, but I will go look. There may very well be a cave.” Rieka is not as affected as he by the climb, instead… invigorated, though she is still brooding over the events of earlier.

It is best just to push aside the notion that he is her mate. More than likely, he will come to forget about it… either that, or prefer that they never speak of it again. Once he is safe, he will turn his eye to other girls, and he will find a human to his liking that he wishes to mate with. Rieka rolled her shoulders, pleased when one popped satisfyingly.

Luckily, it did not take long at all to locate a cave. It was deep, too, providing shelter from the harsh winds blowing past. If she gathers wood, they can build a fire without worrying about it going out. Rieka called out to Colin, already moving to fetch whatever pieces of wood she can find. “I found a cave!”

He looked about for wood, knowing they'd need a fire and tinder, whether they had shelter or not. Only scrub pines grew this high up and he found some dead branches with the needles. It would burn fast and they'd need a lot to stay warm until morning. So by the time she came back, he had two large armfuls, smiling because he'd contributed. "Wonderful. You always have been amazing." He staggered as he picked up one of the bundles. Tired as he was, he was looking forward to their first night together as mates.
"Rieka, I was thinking...it would be nicer tonight if I spooned you from behind. That way we can share body heat, and I can make love to my mate. Unless you are too tired to make love?" He'd give her an out...she'd done so much today, more than any other person could have. Exhaustion didn't make for a good experience, he'd been taught that in seduction class at school.
"We could start off with me giving you a good leg and back massage. You know I'm pretty good at those. You carried me partially so much of the way, so I figure it's time for me to take care of you like a good Beta and mate should. I don't have the tongue or right form to groom you, so this is the closest I can get...Um...but I would love to lick you if you'd like that. Anything you are up for, and if you aren't, well, after this day, I understand if you are wiped out."
He knew that that last would offend her pride and rally her if she had any energy at all. And she would know that he knew it...but that might not make a difference.

It is not altogether surprising he wants to... press the issue further, since he will take the prize he sought to claim this whole time, and yet... she had hoped otherwise. Rieka had to fight not to release a sigh of exasperation. "I have no preference," she replied at long last, though her tone was that of resignation. "I agree that we will need to share body heat, but I have no preference as far as what else happens." It has been... a very long time since she last engaged in any sexual act, and quite frankly, she thought herself done with that part of life. It is easiest to focus on the present, on what needs to be done, than to long for that which will never come to be. "We need to build a fire," Rieka spoke, finding that the cave continues on -not that there is any need to explore it. No, it will be fine if they are to stay up towards the entrance, just beyond the first curve, as to be protected from the harsh wind.

Rieka knelt to stack the pieces of wood they both managed to gather, but it will only do so much good. "I am going to go out and fetch some stones as well. I will not be gone long. If you are hungry, go ahead and eat. I am fine." Rieka knows that if they are to build this fire, it cannot go out of control... or else, burn them while they slept.

His smile droops a little. Will she ever fully accept? He thought that once she'd made the decision, she'd be fully there...but instead she was hanging back from intimacy.
"Well I do. You are really not going to care about being touched or, pleasured or...loved as a mate? That...that just makes no sense."

As she commented about the stones he gave a huff. "Wait." He concentrated. Stone forming was usually a very tough thing. He imagined a stone ring pulled in from the stuff of the floor of the cave. In the past it would have gotten him a ring that his finger could just have gotten through. Now as he slowly let his mana out and into it, a ring just over 3 ft wide and about ten inches tall formed around the laid in wood. He concentrated and holes appeared in the lower parts of the ring to allow air to draft in.

Sweat appeared quickly upon him and he sat down, but he was proud of it. "We are in a cave, so stone magic won't be evident outside. But I'd best use my flint to start the fire." The dried pine needles caught instantly, and burned to the resin filled sticks. The sweet scent of burning pine lofted forth as it caught and began to burn steadily. "I will boil some water to hydrate the jerky. It will also give us a nice broth to drink. Rieka...please, don't be so distant. Will you sit with me and as we warm ourselves and get ready to eat, tell me more about the pack...about the customs and how you see things. I want to know the woman who is my mate. I want to be able to best support her and make her happy. So far this unasked for trip has been about me. For which I thank you. But I need more of you to make it about us."
He held out his hand in invitation from where he sat. "Please...sit with me."

Back
Top Bottom