Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forgotten (Ezralora and GuardianAngel)

Fiarn adjusted his robe a little as he saw the elderly woman approaching and swallowed for a moment as he glanced over Zyphine and Inigo, a slight look of worry on his face for his friend as he turned his head back. "It... is what we intend to do." He said not sure what else to say as he interlocked his fingers in front of him, and brought them to rest on his front. "Is there anything else the two of us could do? If it is not too much we just require a map in return of the areas."

The elderly woman studied the pair of them for a moment in time before she spoke, "It shall take a bit for us to procure a map for you, but until then.... why don't you and your companions come to our village, rest for a bit." Zyphine was just studying the woman for a moment in time before she was releasing her hold on Inigo and getting to her feet, brushing off her skirt.

Fiarn would bow his head thankfully before taking in a deep breath. "We would be happy to." With that he glanced over at Zyphine before moving over to her. "Are....are you okay?" He asked her a hint of worry in his voice, a small amount seemed to be the most amount of emotion this guy could muster. His head moved to check her over, frowning behind his mask as he made sure nothing had hurt her, glancing to Inigo for an answer as well.

Zyphine looked towards Fiarn for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head and spoke, "Yes I am alright, no need to worry. There was just a lot of pain from the forest, that was all." With that she was drifting over to the male and actually wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

Fiarn blinked a little as he felt her hugging him, not sure what to do as he cleared his throat and glanced down at Inigo. Slowly he brought his arms up and lightly wrapped them around her in a somewhat bad attempt at a hug. Being someone who did not get many hugs for a first attempt it wasn't overly bad.

Inigo was watching at that point in time, although the wolf had more of this cheshire like grin on his lips if anything. Oh he saw the strange look that the male god had, and it was slightly entertaining. The look and then the hesitation to hug back. "I would get use to that.... Zy likes to give hugs" the white tiger spoke after a moment in time, before he was almost chuckling mentally. Zyphine was giving a soft giggle before she withdrew from the other god so that they could actually head into the village.

Fiarn released his arms rather quickly before tilting his head to the side as he made a mental note that she liked to give hugs. He brought up a hand and tapped the mask before starting to walk back to the village. He gave Bane a brief nod before taking in a deep breath and rolling his shoulders, feeling a little bit strange as slowly he could begin to hear the whispers again. Just as Zyphine could hear the voices of nature, he could hear the voices of the dead and in the spirit world there was a lot of them.

Zyphine headed into the village just gazing around as she did so. There were a few times on the short walk there where she was briefly seeming to disappear off to look at something, or right before going into the village she was picking some flowers. This had the elderly woman stating that usually they left the flowers be, especially those ones. The village was under the impression they were dangerous. This had Zyphine shaking her head before she spoke, "These can be ground up and used in her herbal remedies to cure sickness." Inigo was trotting into the village and sitting on the ground, just waiting for the others at that point in time.

Fiarn followed and listened to them talk, he was remaining fairly quiet in the walk. There was no point in talking it was not as if he could aid them in anyway at the moment like she could. He fiddled with one of his flowing sleeves before taking in a deep breath as he smiled and waved a little at a few of the people in the village. Yet that whispering was getting louder as he could hear them, almost drowning out the sound around him. Taking in a shaky breath he shook his head before fiddling with a lock of his midnight blue hair.

Soon enough they had entered the village which had Zyphine just looking around. There weren't very many people in the village at all, yet again a lot of them had died due to the demon attacks... or had fled. But mostly died. Everybody was looking at the newcomers almost suspiciously, although there was also a hint of hope in their eyes as well. Hope that these newcomers could help them. But despite that dead demon being taken care of.... they were still in danger of other demon attacks. The presence of demon energy was strong there, almost as if something was luring them there. Which was quite possible as well, but one had to wonder exactly what it was.

Fiarn definitely felt something odd about this place, the people seemed nice enough around them. Yet there was something else lingering around here, something darker, something... dangerous. He looked over to Zyphine, deciding to voice his opinion as he had a rather quiet voice so only she could hear it. "Something doesn't feel right about this place.." He whispered to her, his head moving to look down at his feet. Was it something beneath them. "The spiritual energy here is tainted... could the body leave such a lingering effect on the earth?"

Zyphine looked over towards Fiarn before she was giving a slow shrug before she spoke, "I am unsure but.... I feel like.... There is something drawing them here. I'm just not sure what." Entering the village in particular the air seemed almost taint with dark energy, as if they had secretly walked into a village of nothing but demons. She was wrapping her arms around herself lightly and was looking at the empty house that the elderly woman was showing them to. A place they could stay for the night. The old homeowners had died in a demon attack. Zyphine watched the woman's expression before she was heading inside after Inigo had already bolted inside and said that it was safe. "One body could not leave such a lingering effect but.... many could. The bodies of the deceased villagers are buried in that cemetery nearby. Who knew if any of them were actually demons, or in the process of turning. This village in general just seems.... strange." Zyphine mumbled as she sat on the ground cross legged, and was placing her hand flat on the ground that she was sitting on.

Fiarn bowed his head to the elder and was about to walk inside of the house, yet came to a slow stop as his gaze was drawn over to the graveyard. To most others he would look as though he were a statue with how still he was standing before he leaned inside and walked towards Zyphine sitting opposite her, crossing his legs as his robe bulged up in a few places from the folds of fabric. "I would quite like to visit that graveyard tonight and get a closer look about it." He said to her as he smiled a little, "Perhaps some of the older ghosts amongst the place will be any to inform us of something that has been neglected or not shared with us." He suggested before brushing a hand through his midnight blue hair. "Does that sound like something you would come with me for? Or would you feel better staying in here tonight? I can only imagine how exhausted you must feel."

Zyphine looked towards Fiarn as he finally came into the small house and listening to him comment about wanting to go to the graveyard to see if there was more information that they could get. With that she was giving a light smile before she spoke, "Sure I'll come with you." Nah it was still early in the day if he wanted to go there during the nighttime, if she really felt like it she could take a nap at any point. Her attention did turn towards Inigo, who had taken to laying in the corner of the room, watching them both and watching the doors. "The fact that this place has no windows..... is a bit eerie." she spoke after a moment in time, just now realizing that. Honestly she had to wonder if all of the other places were like that as well, or if it was just this one for some reason.

Fiarn nodded at her before perking his head up as he saw that there were no windows. He scratched the side of his head before shrugging his shoulders. "It may be so that if things come in the night they can't enter their home. it is often the thought with some people." He told her and leaned back against the wall as he stared forward for a moment, "Would you like a form of light in here?" He asked her before holding his hand out as a silver orb floated out of his hand and cast a pale glow over the room, giving a better light source than what was coming through the cracks.

"Perhaps but I just can't understand how people can stand just locking themselves in a room. I feel so claustrophobic and trapped right now." Zyphine spoke after a moment in time which actually had Inigo giving a faint whine in agreement. The dark didn't bug either of them, what bothered them both was being indoors with no windows. Typically Zyphine wouldn't even sleep inside, usually she would take to sleeping outside somewhere. Although she wasn't sure if it was the best idea here or not, yet again she could always venture back to the mother tree and stay there. "I don't know if I want to sleep in here or not, I may venture back into the forest to be honest." she spoke after a moment in time. Although the better light source had her spotting something on the floor which had her getting up. The floor looked a bit different from the rest of the flooring, partially hidden beneath the old bookcase that was there. "I think I found something." she spoke after a moment in time.

The midnight haired man moved forward as he saw what she was, "Help me with this." She said and went to move the book case to the side to take a look at what she had saw. Sliding teh heavy case across the wooden planks he lowered himself to stare at the floor. Poking it he felt it rattle beneath his hand. "This certainly does not look normal." He agreed and reached into his boon pouch to pull out the sword as he glanced over to her. "Would you want to go down there?" he asked her, not sure if she would rather leave this be or return to nature. He felt sorry for her, as this was certainly not the best conditions to stay in.

Zyphine was grateful when he came over to help her move the bookcase, and soon enough it seemed like they had discovered something. "Yes, let us see what is down there. It seems strange to be honest. And it feels of evil, and smells of blood." She spoke in a low voice before she was moving stuff aside to reveal stairs going down into the depths. Hey she felt more at home with it at that point, it was all dirt and earth as you went down the stairs it seemed, wood here and there to hold it up.

Fiarn peered down the stairs into the darkness to try and make out anything from the top of it before turning to her and letting out a sigh. "I suppose we will only have one way to find out what is down there." He said to her, "You coming with us Inigo or do you wish to stay in case anyone comes knocking to look for us?" He asked as he was already up to his waist in the hole in the ground as he started going down the stairs.

Inigo looked at the pair for a moment in time before he was giving a small shake of his head, almost as if he was saying no he wasn't going to come with. And it wasn't obvious enough then him laying on the ground once again would be answer enough at that point in time. Already Zyphine had disappeared down into the hole and tunnel, resting a hand on the dirt wall that surrounded them at that point in time.

Fiarn dropped down after her, his landing softened by the dirt below him before he peered over the place it was a lot like a tunnel and with a wave of his hand two silver orbs began to form in his hand and he sent them down the place to keep it well lit and get a better view of the place as a whole. "Shall we?" He asked her with a little smile.

Zyphine looked towards him for a moment in time before she was giving a soft smile then spoke, "Lets find out what is even down here." It was possible that it was just an escape route or something but... it wouldn't hurt to investigate everything.

The midnight haired male nodded his head as he continued to walk down. The silver orb floating in front of him as he made his way through the tunnel. "Hmm it would make sense for it to be an escape tunnel. Or perhaps a way to get things into the house without others noticing."

"One of the two. Perhaps just an escape tunnel but I would rather be safe than sorry." Zyphine spoke after a moment in time as she looked back over her shoulder at him before she continued on her way.

Fiarn as if expecting to see something behind her he peered where Zyphine was looking before shaking his head as he continued along the tunnel. He began to hum a song to himself which gradually echoed throughout the corridor as they walked.

Back
Top Bottom