Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forgotten (Ezralora and GuardianAngel)

Fiarn took this moment to turn on the demon, removing his mask exposing his glowing silver eyes as she walked up to it. "Please explain to me why you were down there and what is going on here? If there is danger here beside your kind i would like to be aware of it." The sword he was holding lightly grazed the wood, cutting into it as if it were snow. "I suggest you speak quickly." He added, his eyes flashing as he waited to hear the response. His eyes occasionally glancing to the door, as if he were expecting something to come bursting in through them at any given moment.

The demon just studied the male as he just suddenly turned towards him. Well that he hadn't been really expecting at all yet again.... one should never be surprised by anything at that point in time. With that the demon was just shaking his hit for a moment in time before he spoke, "I had been wandering in the woods one day when the people of this village attacked me. They tortured me, and made me watch them kill the others. They overtook our village." This had Zyphine perking up for a brief moment in time before she was looking towards Inigo as he said something to her. "Fiarn.... I think.... This was once a demon village." she breathed as she was getting to her feet, just looking down towards Inigo but told him to lay down. "Just stay still for a bit." she cooed at him gently before she was actually venturing away and heading down the stairs again, to the dirt.

Fiarn narrowed his eyes as he heard the demon speak, this couldn't have been. What could demons have need of a village for? He was certainly far from feeling sympathy towards it, but he could understand the pain it must have gone through whilst its home had been taken away from it. "Are you not like the other demons?" he asked, as the point of his sword lightly sunk into the wooden plank boards of the house. He was curious confused and a little thrown to hear that, if this village had indeed been a demon village, then what on earth would other spirits and humans have wanted with such a place...

"Not all demons are evil." was all the creature spoke after a moment in time before turning to look out the doorway although his attention was turning back towards the white tiger who had started to whine. Oh yeah he couldn't hear the creature speaking at that point in time, probably because the tiger didn't want him to hear at the time. While the woman may have some trust towards him, the tiger did not obviously. "Fiarn..... that darkness...." Inigo whined after a moment in time as he was looking towards the stairway.... where Zyphine had been in his sight although now he couldn't see her at all. The flowers had just seemed to have been left abandoned. He could smell her though deeper in the tunnel, although he wasn't quite sure why she had ventured deeper without saying anything. The white tiger was getting his his feet slowly. The demon was looking at the male god before questioning, "Are you and your companion innocent? Have you ever once shed blood for any reason other than self defense?"

Fiarn glanced over at the tiger before turning his attention to the tunnel. "What is going on Zyphine?" he yelled down, as the tiger seemed to be moving away. Why is she leaving like this? He thought before he turned towards the demon. "No... of course not... i merely help those lost spirits and souls and she... is far too devoted to her own task to willingly do such a thing." He began to make his way towards the tunnel. He began to make his way down it, "What is it about the darkness inigo?" he questioned as he was making his way down, slowly and cautiously.

"She says that we need to calm down. She didnt go far. Evidently she found a smaller tunnel and ventured down it. And the darkness isn't good.... I understand why the demon asks. It could easily corrupt even gods... if not careful." Inigo spoke before he was running over to the green haired woman that was walking out of the small crevice, brushing dirt off of herself. In her hands she was holding a few items. "I believe his story of demons living here. These are demonic in nature. Fiarn. I dont think these demons were bad. They just wanted to live, like anybody else." She spoke in a soft voice and was holding out one of the most depressing items she had found. A baby toy.

Fiarn narrowed his eyes a little as the glow of them dimmed slowly as she spoke and presented the toy. "Then what is even the point of this? Were demons a race before this corruption?" He asked her, before turning his head to look back at the demon that was there, expecting an answer. "Well what's the difference?" This could make our job much more complicated.... With a sigh he tried to calm himself, not wanting his emotions to run him at this moment.

"I..... I dont know...." Zyphine spoke in a soft voice before she was dropping her hands, and putting the stuff down. Nope she was falling into her shy state it seemed at that point in time. The demon was just watching before he questioned, "Are all Gods good?" This had Zyphine tilting her head before she spoke "No, there are some who would sooner destroy the world than save it." "See. You can't judge all based off of some. Not all demons are evil. Those that lived here.... we wanted to coexist. We wanted to show the world that not all were evil. Yes a mass majority are evil but.... not all." The demon spoke after a moment in time. Although Zyphine was a bit shocked when the demon was all of a sudden seeming to appear in front of her and more of less shoving her backwards towards where Fiarn was at. This had the young woman giving a startled shriek and stumbling, falling backwards onto the ground. Huh seemed like the darkness had tried to make a move, and ended up piercing the wall where she had been standing.

Fiarn glanced up as he saw the demon appearing in front of her and went to make a move, but it already seemed as though the action had taken place. Widening his eyes he recoiled as the darkness shot forward and skimmed over his mask before he clutched his sword and narrowed those glowing eyes of his. "Oh this is not going to be fun.." He mumbled as he gripped the sword gingerly between his fingers before slashing out at the darkness itself, as he did a razor like wind came off of it and hurtled towards it after the initial blade strike.

Zyphine got to her feet after a moment in time and watched as Fiarn was slashing out towards the darkness with the sword, wind hurtling towards it. If anything it seemed to fade away for a brief period of time. "We need to get out of here." the demon spoke after a moment in time as he seemed to watche the darkness, leaving the other two to retreat away first. This had the nature goddess grabbing Fiarn's hand, drawing him with her so that they could get up the stairs, and get the hell out of that place. "I'm done helping random people I think...." she spoke in a low voice after a moment in time.

Fiarn watched as the wind managed to force the shadows away but he continued to stare out forward, doing his best to try and make out who it was that could be out there or what. Yet there was no way of determining that. He felt something grabbing his hand and whipped around only to see Zyphine there, slowly he smiled at her as she made a joke. "Let's get moving then." He agreed and began to rush away with her heading to the surface.

Zyphine just studied him for a brief moment in time before she was following after him so that they could get the hell out of there. Screw being under ground any longer at that point in time. Actually screw being in that village in general. The village was evil although she was a bit surprised to see the demon in the small cottage, Inigo just staring at him. The nature goddess just looked at her pet for a moment and the white tiger spoke to the two deities, "The demon wishes to travel with us."

Fiarn blinked as he stared through his mask before turning to Zyphine as he took in a deep breath. "It is up to you, i am ambivalent to if it follows or leaves." He told her as he made his way to the door and creaked it open lightly before closing his eyes. Slowly a mist began to drift into the village and the mist slowly turned into a dense fog. "Hopefully that should be enough cover for the pair of us."

Zyphine looked over towards Fiarn for a moment before a small frown decorated her lips. "I think it could be a wise idea. He did help us once already." she spoke after a moment in time. And obviously the demon was a fighter, which was a good thing for them.

Fiarn nodded his head at her. "Then we have our answer it would seem." He said to her as he glanced through one of the small windows in the house before going to head out of the building, keeping a close eye out for anyone in the village.

"Nobody is around right now. It would be safe to move now." the demon spoke before he seemed to be leaving ahead of them. Inigo was making a small noise before he was getting to his feet and looking towards the two deities. Zyphine was giving a nod before she spoke, "Let us get going then."

Fiarn glanced back at them and gestured, always remaining ahead to make sure things were clear ahead of them. He didn't want them to be captured on the way out, they would be easier to deal with once they were out of the village as the villagers finding them again was unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom