Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forgotten (Ezralora and GuardianAngel)

Fiarn was remaining very still, and with the mask in place covering a fair portion of his face from a distance he might actually look like that. "I appreciate that, Inigo." He responded to the tiger, his words certainly making the God of the Moon feel a bit of happiness. Yet he couldn't show that much more emotion without moving, and if he moved he'd disturb the spirits resting on him. "You seem fiercely loyal to Zyphine, it's not a loyalty that is formed over a short time." He glanced up at the sky again. "I have to admit i am a little jealous on what you two have."

"She saved me when I was just a cub, and took care of me as if I were her own child. Even when I was old enough and strong enough to leave, I opted to stay. Somebody had to keep an eye on her. Regardless of her appearance.... that Goddess tends to get into trouble more often than not. So easily distracted by everything. You have no idea how many times I've had to stop her from walking into a trap that was planted in a forest." Inigo chuckled before he was watching the spirits who were fading away once again, heading back into the forest. The clicking could still be heard, but it definitely wasn't a harmful thing. Still calm as they seemed to have a conversation with themselves. "In time you'll form your own bond with somebody, whether it be person, animal, or even spirit. You just need to have patience."

Fiarn brought his hand to the mask and scratched it with one of his nails, sending a little bit of sawdust into a light breeze. "A very long time then you two have known each other. As for forming a Bond, well people in the physical world seemed so scared of death and their own mortality envisioning it as something horrible. Yet when something comes into the world again.. it is.." He trailed off, the black voids that stopped his glowing silver eyes from being seen from anyone staring forward in thought. "Beautiful i have to say...even the moon." Shifting a little on the spot he brought out his boon pouch, not sure how much was given to them by the others to help, if anything. Yet that sword did intrigue him as to why it would have been parted with.

"Well I'm sure that you and Zy will become close friends on your travels. She is usually always wanting to make new friends....even if people are more foreign to her than not." Inigo commented before he was sniffing the boon pouch a bit. It wasn't long before he was going over to where his mistress had her stuff and was dragging hers out, carrying it over. They were identical but each had different items in them. Neither had any idea what they had been given at all, which wasn't entirely useful.

"I'm thankful for the voice of confidence." He said, as he twisted it in his hand, wondering for a moment. "Was she friends or had helped any of the others in the darker days?" He asked Inigo. Referring to a time before tigers, or even people were on the planet when the planet was right for the picking and they had decided to merely create something with their great powers. "Otherwise i don't think we'll ever know what we have received until we pull out everything inside." Opening the pouch he pulled out the sword once more and examined it closely, there was no mistaking it. "This is Ratchiken's Sword of Storms..."

"I'm not quite sure to be honest, I think so kept more to herself. Took to being one with nature versus being around the other gods and goddesses. Something to ask about later I suppose." Inigo spoke before he was looking at the sword that the man was examining. Honestly if that was the case, even the white tiger was surprised that the god had parted ways with that sword in particular.

He shifted a little on the spot, suddenly feeling the weight of this task upon their shoulders. "If they were willing to part with tools such as these, they must really trust in us to finish this task." he told Inigo before lowering the blade into his boon pouch again. "Tomorrow will hopefully be a productive day.." He added and smiled slightly at the tiger, before waiting for the sun to rise, bringing his knees up to his chin, looking a little bit like an idle statue and the mane of his hair looking as though it was a large puffy bit of fur.

"Unfortunately, this task is going to be unending, this is a fact that we already know. A sad fact there. Unless ultimately demons aren't even native here, which would mean we need to find where they are coming through." Inigo spoke after a moment in time before he was moving back away from the spring once again so that he could lie down. The faint breeze could be heard around them, as could that clicking from the forest spirits. But other than that, there wasn't much sound throughout the night. When the sun started to rise, that is about when the forest spirits started to get loud almost as if they were afraid, which had Zyphine awake and just looking around for a moment, her leaf green hair in her face at the time. Man the day was abnormally hot that was for sure, and she wasn't sure if she really liked it or not.

Fiarn adjusted himself as he felt the heat of the day, and as the day came his robes turned back to their red colour as he stood up. Moving his hand to rest on the wood of his mask to peer into the trees. "Everything okay Zyphine?" he asked, seeing her rise so quickly, and not sure to take it as a good thing or a bad thing. She was more in tune with the area around them than he could ever hope to be. "Or is there something else going on out there?" He questioned, not liking the thought of another demon attack now.

Zyphine looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Hmm.... Oh.... I'm not quite sure. Nothing likes the heat, it is just abnormally hot. Otherwise it doesn't seem like it is anything serious...." With that she was looking at a few of the forest spirits and tilting her head a bit before she spoke, "Oh some people from a nearby settlement approach. These particular spirits don't socialize much with others, so it has them a bit nervous and spooked."

Fiarn nodded his head slowly before nodding. "I see... well here is hoping they are friendly to say the least." He added, and moved towards the body of water to dip his hand into it. The water itself still seemed cool compared to the air around it. "At least the water is still cool." he pointed out and cupped his hands in it to take a handful and sip it, afterwards he would turn to walk around the edge of the clearing. Peering out into the woods to see if he could spot anything, or anyone.

Zyphine was giving a nod of her head before she was sitting up more and brushing her hair from her face, and yawning slightly. The forest spirits were slowly beginning to vanish, the clicking getting louder for a brief period of time before it just stopped as they did finally vanish. The Goddess of Nature didn't seem overly bothered at that point in time as she got to her feet and brushed herself off some.

Fiarn glanced at her before glancing around the place. "So shall we be off?" he asked her as she seemed to be waking up. He glanced over at the trees before beginning to head off in a direction, just exploring beyond the tree line. He took in a deep breath, not being able to sense or even hear anything too far beyond him. "This way?" he asked pointing over his shoulder at her, and into the depths of the woods.

Zyphine was walking over towards him before she questioned, "Are we wanting to run into these people to see if they can be of use or.... Avoid them all together?" Either way worked for her at that point in time. Hopefully if they decided to go towards them, the people would be helpful and not try to attack them or anything. Although there was one nice thing about their boon bags.... even if they were stolen by somebody else, nobody else would ever be able to access what was inside. They would just find that it is an empty bag.

Fiarn thought for a moment before turning to face her. "In all honesty you are much better at concealing yourself than i am. So... i think if they engage one of us for now... then if all goes well the other can show themselves. If not you can help me if things turn rough... or most likely save me from whatever trouble comes out of it." He suggested to her. Thinking it sounded like a decent plan at the moment, they knew little of the world so there was no reason for both of them to be caught if it turned out they were unfriendly.

Zyphine was listening to what he was saying before she was giving a nod of her head although she didn't say anything at all. No it sounded like a good plan at the time. No reason for both of them to get caught at that point in time, but she really didn't want him to feel like he had to do anything either. "Yes, lets find out. Hopefully they are friendly and can assist us." she spoke after a moment in time before she was tapping her fingers to her lips and was looking over towards Inigo, who was just laying there watching at the time.

Fiarn would adjust his mask a little before nodding as he began to walk through the bit of the forest, his robes dragging and catching a few dead twigs and roots of trees as he walked slowly. Mentally convincing himself that everything was going to be okay. Better than okay it would be fine and the pair of them would make some allies. He was keeping his eye out for anyone that would approach them and let out a short sigh.

Zyphine ended up watching him for a moment before she was taking to stripping out of her dress and tossing it to her precious companion, who was taking it gently and trotting off into the woods. The Nature Goddess on the other hand was taking the form of a bird and fluttering off after the other god. Would he be able to tell that it was her? Possibly if he recognized her energy signature, otherwise she was just a random bird at that point in time.

Fiarn glanced back as she seemed to have turned into something else, he could sense just about where she was and pinned it down to a fluttering bird. Yet in a pinch he'd doubt he'd be able to recognise her quickly just yet. With that he began to head deeper into the forest to see if he could locate the source of voices. Remaining quiet the god walked through stepping over large roots, and ducking under low hanging branches.

Zyphine fluttered off ahead of him, keeping higher up in the trees and out of sight. Eventually she did come upon where some people were camped out and was landing on a tree branch. She was keeping an eye out for Fiarn's energy though, allowing him to sense her own energy a little more clearly, just so that he could sense it. So that he could get a sense of where she was.

Fiarn slowly glanced around, just seeing old trunks of trees for as far as he could see before turning in the direction where he picked up a slight blip of energy. Nodding he began to head over there, marching over the branches before his foot go caught onto a branch and he stumbled over it a little closer to where the people were. Looking over them he slowly raised a hand. "Erm... hello there."

The people, who were currently gathered around a fire that they had made, were looking over at the strange newcomer. One of the guys was actually getting to his feet and going to grab a weapon, although another was stopping him. This person that stopped him was commenting that he couldn't go pulling his sword on everybody that approached them, that that wasn't going to help anything.... other than make an energy. "Good day to you." the more rational headed one spoke and was brushing some of his shaggy caramel brown hair from his face. Atop his head was a pair of what looked to be animal ears, wolf ears to be precise.

Fiarn bowed his head a little, flinching a bit as one was about to grab their sword. He didn't want to have to hurt anyone so soon to say the least. Yet as one seemed to be in the mood to talk. "Good day." His silver eyes flicked up to the ears, as he watched him for a moment before thinking. He certainly was not human and it was certainly interesting meeting something that could speak and not click or attempt to eat them. "I am Fiarn, it is nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well, I am called Bane." the wolf eared one spoke before he was pointing towards the one that had gone to grab the sword and was telling him to sit down. The other member of the group was wearing all black and leaning against the tree that Zyphine was perched in, carving something out of wood. Although the energy that came off of this person seemed similar to that of a demon. Although it could be because he considered himself a demon hunter, and intentionally went looking for them. The cloak that he wore allowed him to move around demons unnoticed.

Fiarn bowed and greeted Bane and the other before sitting. Something was off about his travelling companion but chose to not ask just yet. "So... Bane. Might i ask what the two of you are doing in this forest so far from civilisation?" He put that last bit in, thinking that it would answer his question. Either they would let him know that there was a place close by or not, and that could lead into asking. "I've been in this forest for little time, and already bumped into a changed Salamander." he added with a little smile and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom