Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

I actually won't be around next month, which might mean I'll miss some important stuff. Like the time the league of villains shows up, or the time the league of villains shows up. If by next month though, assuming this is even still alive, we can say that my character was in this game's equivalent of Class 1B, and if I stick around, we could say he even transferred.

I suck at this whole GM thing. Hopefully Frogger will take over soon. Anyone else got ideas what to do next?

I suppose we can fit one more, glitch.

My master plan is to get Sora and Matsuda in the same room talking to each other and getting that ship started. Muwhahaha.

Last edited:
Yes, though Frogger is the real gm. But some people posted characters then never showed up. So we have a gap in the cast.

Yes, though Frogger is the real gm. But some people posted characters then never showed up. So we have a gap in the cast.
well lucky for me that i'm good with filling gaps.
should i wait for frogger to get the go-ahead? or
are there any mods/co-mods? 0: or just said GM?

I say just post your character in the profiles and let's see what you have.
Fair enough! AH THOUGH, if it wasn't plainly obvious, i'm new to BMR, so I'm not.... sure where to find those...? ; v ;'''
i'm so used to gaia where everyone does really stellar graphics and links everything on the front page, so i'm like
whoa.
minimalist approach. that's different.

lol star if you want I have a random npc bad guy bout to nab my char on the way to the dorms.

If you want you can be one of his boss' with one of your villains.

Not sure, your team of villains seem awfully well made centred on Ino.

Mine are one related to Ryuji, a woman with the power of pheromones, and a current super hero secret villain...

lol well ino is just a small part of the impaler's plans. He is kind of an underground villain who aims to manipulate and corrupt heroes. Think of Serial killer stein but instead of killing heroes who do not deserve to be heroes he plans to corrupt and ruin them out of being heroes.

I will make some char sheets for him and nabber whose real villain name is napper since he makes people fall asleep.

Since it seems like we are about to enter a conflict with the students, just wanted to remind everyone how self defense laws work with quirks.

If a non pro-hero uses their quirk in combat against a villain even in self defense they become liable for all property damage incured by the combat, additionally they can be held legally responsible for any loss of life, or injury on the scene of the crime (even to the villain) This law is strictly defined under the use of a quirk, and in instances where students have been allowed to use their quirks in combat it's been due to extreme situations and the teachers or pro heros taking responsibilities. This is why Deku, Ida and the others got into trouble with the stain fight because they didn't have the permission of a pro hero.

Since it seems like we are about to enter a conflict with the students, just wanted to remind everyone how self defense laws work with quirks.

If a non pro-hero uses their quirk in combat against a villain even in self defense they become liable for all property damage incured by the combat, additionally they can be held legally responsible for any loss of life, or injury on the scene of the crime (even to the villain) This law is strictly defined under the use of a quirk, and in instances where students have been allowed to use their quirks in combat it's been due to extreme situations and the teachers or pro heros taking responsibilities. This is why Deku, Ida and the others got into trouble with the stain fight because they didn't have the permission of a pro hero.

That is why I invoke Natsumi Matsumoto , the pro hero and teacher, into my post. I hope that is okay StarMech. We need the MILF!

I appreciate the affection, but She is at her home. You guys kind of ignored my post D :

Matsuda could be with another teaching taking guard this time, but if you like I can have her head towards UA as well?

Also how would Yoshiro know she is Ryuji's mom yet? He met the guy Yesterday!

yeah i thought Natsumi went home for the night, I think the teacher would probably be an npc, a dorm master of sorts.

I did read everyone's posts. But east kept mentioning his character needed a school chaperone and it Wasn't Yoshi's place to respond to Ryuji. I made a post about having Yoshi fantasize about Ryuji's mom so it be funny when he called the Napper a pervert. Honestly Kaylin was going to tie this together but she got lost in her PS Vita that came in the mail.

I re-read your post, you wrote it as if Natsumi was chaperoning DESPITE the fact I clearly wrote in my post that she was still at her own house. Even east got that.

That's the issue.

Back
Top Bottom