Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

Well then everything I wrote is invalid because east has to play a character where he can't go outside by himself. So How do you want me to rewrite my posts? Just cut out Natsumi Chaperoning or put in a different npc teacher?

Easy, guys. Let's just place a NPC teacher in there, that way there's no problems. I was going to create a teacher, but I am having trouble thinking of a Quirk for an amazing teacher.

I quit.

Y'all move around too quickly, keeping up with everything would be way too difficult for me, not to mention i can't read one of the writers posts due to blocking them.

I am having a bit of trouble myself. I am trying to come up with ways to post but seems like a lot of posts are final actions and not attempts.

I mean the villain I have in the post is technically a vigilante with villain chaotic lean. He is just trying to re-unite a daughter with her dad he doesn't realize the guy is a super evil guy. In many eyes including my character's and mine he is a villain but I mean he thinks he is a robin hood STEALING FROM THE BANKS TO GIVE TO THE POOR wait isn't that a crime BUT I AM RUBBER MAN LIKE MY GUM GUM GASSY BODY CAUSE YAAAAY IM SO COOL NAPPER IS THE BEST MAN EVER

uh thought your nickname was nabber. WHA WHO WOULD GIVE ME SUCH A HORRID NAME.

that kind of guy think the jiggly butt gang from Fairy tail for inspiration or an evil form of Luffy with gas powers.

but yeah so been trying to come up with a way to post but many posts seem to hit up after each. I told my husband the same thing after he posted most recently.

I quit.

Y'all move around too quickly, keeping up with everything would be way too difficult for me, not to mention i can't read one of the writers posts due to blocking them.

Well with him gone we can just say Yoshiro went out by himself and side step the whole teacher issue.

A lot seem to "act first, think later" which is realy a problem in a world where you need to oversee the situation before rushing since even hero students can get int rouble when fighting villains.

Also @Princess_Kaylin I'm planning on make Natsumi arrive to check on everyone and see Impaler. Would she know that he is a villain? Or would she know he paid for his crimes but he is still in probation? What's the status here?

He was a major issue of a villain in the past. He paid for two murders and a charge where he forced his way to make Ino with the mother.

She could know of Ino's mother since they were both heroes. Asuna became a teacher and many know of her fiancé's supposive death to the hands of the Impailer. He was recently freed from prison in the last year. Many also know Ino's mother's dead lover was shooting blanks due to them speaking for advice on how to be able to have a child. Some heroes probably could put the time and situation together along with Asuna's retirement and the school becoming protective of one of their graduates.

Is this still alive? If so, can I get a summary of what happened in the past 3 weeks?

So we did the exams and then were moving to the dorms. My chars father jumped into the fray who is a criminal and everyone is ready to attack him.

He did no crimes atm but he has a reputation and did get out of jail a few months prior

I'd question why a man who didn't commit any crimes was in jail, but it's your story and I'll roll with it.

Wait is this still going? Kaylin said there was going to be a post later but then she never posted again, and then nobody else did either.

Yes it is sorry zeth and me are married irl...both of us got really sick the last few weeks.

I am hoping to post tomorrow after doing some chours when i get home. At my parents as my father fixes my car breaks

I'll be honest. Something is not clicking right with me.

It's clear thatImpaled send this creature, that's enough to accuse of comfabulation or second-handed attempt at kidnapping and harm. As much papers as he has, he could still be in trouble for this; Specially being a former villain judges wouldn't be so forgiving.

I get the idea he is untouchable and stuff, but the lack of subtly in this approach seems less like he has a genuine way to avoid being arrested and more blunt plot armor.

lol no he doesnt uhm so basically he has a superior version of Ino's healing which is reconstruction of bone and muscle. Think wolverine....but if forced to use his powers too much or hurt too much he becomes weaker.

The vigilante and the villain have a large backhistory doing this so others can get involved without taking the full blow from the big baddies attack since yeah shiro/ the vigilante can take well you see he was suppose to be dead but he survived just deformed and messed up in the head similar to a mcFarlin's spawn hero.

Also the creature was not sent by impailer it is a vigilante corpse that was resurrected...it use to be a hero that was killed in the past. Kind of the main drive behind Impailer. Shiro is the batman to Impailer being the joker.

That's...not exactly what i asked.

The thing is that he is saying how much he is innocent despite a lot of stuff he just did can still be considered acussable.

lol yes that is the point...the villian doesnt see himself as a criminal but he is indeed a criminal perfect example most terrorists do not see themselves as terrorists.

I get that bit. I mostly mean the part where he is claiming he has papers that will protect him. He is not doing a good job at proving himself innocent so kind of makes his threat level seem lower.

Back
Top Bottom