Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

Okay, sorry about posting in the wrong thread before. With the mixup of stuff in the forums I'm still getting used to this and I realized too late...

I just wanna know if the new characters I posted are okay or not. I'm labeling them as NPCs and not using them right but, but maybe you guys can find a good use for them. I just like to add to the world since I'm really liking this...

Okay, sorry about posting in the wrong thread before. With the mixup of stuff in the forums I'm still getting used to this and I realized too late...

I just wanna know if the new characters I posted are okay or not. I'm labeling them as NPCs and not using them right but, but maybe you guys can find a good use for them. I just like to add to the world since I'm really liking this...

No they are not okay. You are a player and are over your character limit. As the original poster of the game thread and technical GM I am putting my foot down. You are not allowed to play or make any more characters for this game. If you do, I will kick you out of the game. Kaylin keeps trying to tell you this all nice like, but you don't seem to get it. Just play the original 3 characters you have and stop making more. You are the player, not the GM. Stop trying to be the GM it is annoying and confusing.

I mean as npcs yes but should state that next to each name. The primary characters for the roleplayers should be in the bio thread then npcs are great but kind of spoiler heavy.,....What to do is keep them in mind and add them to the scene or two they wind up in but only when they actually show should we add them to the game.

I am going to make some kind of hero database for all NPCs allies and villains and the middle ground for citizens vigilantes will be put in both since they usually go one drastic lean or another

No they are not okay. You are a player and are over your character limit. As the original poster of the game thread and technical GM I am putting my foot down. You are not allowed to play or make any more characters for this game. If you do, I will kick you out of the game. Kaylin keeps trying to tell you this all nice like, but you don't seem to get it. Just play the original 3 characters you have and stop making more. You are the player, not the GM. Stop trying to be the GM it is annoying and confusing.

I'm terribly sorry. My intention wasn't trying to be the GM. I'm terribly sorry. I just noticed a lot of new characters popping up and thought it was fine.

I'll erase those bios in the character thread, and just sue my 3 characters. I am really sorry about this and my intentions were in no attempt to be mean.

I hope you can forgive me and we can keep playing in good terms.

The thing with npcs though is you should have me control them I mean we need to keep the game flowing smoothly.

Sry zeth is so harsh about it I mean he gets protective when I sit there trying to figure out how the hell to manage all the posts. I do fine with most characters but once someone starts controlling like 3 and four up it makes it very overwhelming specially if the player vanishes often....

Another issue I had which thankfully is over was when people posted very long run on sentences without full sentences. Luckily the one that gave me those issues stopped posting.

Also no worries I have done that to others games too its how us imaginative minds get XD just my husband trying to fix things for me.

Still, it was uncalled of me. I just deleted those bios just to be on the safe side. Again, I was never trying to be GM or get in Zeth's bad side. As such, I'll respect things and abstain from doing that again.

You are not on my bad side Star mech. Every other player has 1 character. That is it. You have 3 characters. Kaylin is the GM it is her job to play all the major npc's and have multiple characters. Now you want to add more. This is getting silly, you should just play your three characters. If a single player has too many characters it can make the game lopsided and we should avoid that. I apologize for being heavy handed about this and I did not mean to upset you. I suppose tact is not my strong suit.

No problem. Again, i overstep and for that I was berated. It is fine.

So, yeah. Let's get back to what we were and forget I ever brought it up. K?

I should be able to post tomorrow.

Been having family around a lot for my bday.

Plus the hubbie and his distractions....I BLAME ZETHKUN!!!!

Princess Kaylin wanted me to tell you all she is on a Resident Evil 2 binge and refuses to GM until she is done with it. Now, that does kind of suck. But I can try my hand at gming this until she is back.

Roleplaying can often find itself on pause for a while, or overall lasting a long time. PK can go ahead and beat RE2 to their heart's content and I will happily wait until then or pick up with you GM'ing if you're feeling like it. I'm in no rush, and also going nowhere.

Sorry been super busy with RE2 making saves for players and guides XD

Literally got a guide on Gamefaqs for every monster in the game and several saves for save wizard on the ps4 to let others complete and get infinite guns

Kaylins RE2 Essential Saves Pack

Gamefaqs

XD

yeah im a nerd spent a lot of time setting it up Am working on other stuff as well for it

Sorry about how long it was....i was in a very depressed state due to real life issues. I am back and should have a post sometime today or tomorrow

Nice! What are the limits on powers someone can have? I thought about having either telekinetical control over light as long as there are any light sources or shapeshifting (only up to three different forms per day or a mixed one for a week).

It really does not have that tight of a limitation but it shouldn't be super over powered. Basically it should affect you negatively as well as positively.

also either powers would be allowed.

In that case I'll chose the shapeshifting ability since it's more flexible depending on the situation.

Which name sounds better, Shape Changer, Shifty or Transmo?

hmm well i am chill with any of it but you could also have that be part of the charm in the rp. Have some npcs you toss in say one name vs the other name coming up via friends or even just the character thinking it.

Alright so been waiting for others to post....think I might just start posting a next seen and those who show get into the scene. If you wish for your character to still continue and not to fade into the dark like Miho in Yugioh then please post.

tumblr_p7vph8oAcp1wghhr3o1_400.gif

Did you see this girl, was around for one semester
and then after one game of Capsule monsters
with some white haired dude and a spunky short kid...
she ceased to be.

Back
Top Bottom