Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

going to talk to the husband and try to get him to post soon so I can do the next post. I want to get at least one more post before I do the next part since it will give everyone a big chance to do stuff.

uh impaler used his ultimate move last post...like was shown. Once it all settled it showed that they hurt Shiro and both of the two alley psychos are down due to injuries. The impaler is regenerating but it takes him time like his daughter to do such a feat specially after he just used tons of his muscles and bones to become a porcupine.

This means he has legit two rounds of healing while cops are on their way and the heroes / students are right there to get him...

Everytime I get the time to actually post in this I am throw off a loop.

I'm legit confused again. What the heck is going on!?!

The bad guy Impaler is on one knee because he used his SUPER MOVE on Shiro the bug guy vigilante. Ino and Yoshi are on the roof while Imos ( Cerebrate's guy) Shielded some people from the exfess bone shards sent flying in the blast and Foresight yelled for everyone one to duck. We have two turns before impaler recovers and the police is on there way.

I suggest the teachers post restraining Impaler while he is down and we wrap this up. I would like to wait for STARMECH and CEREBRATE to post before I post again. I wish to give their characters more screen time.

Sorry for taking forever. Real life has me drained.

Also I wish to find better opportunities for Ryuji to do stuff since I consider him more of the main cast than just Natsumi.

well there will be the dorm scenes are starting within a few posts once the impaler scene is dealt with then got classes and the temp hero licenses will be an exam specifically for areas around the school from teach during the 1st week. This is so we can have more rp without the worry of getting in super trouble.

I have been out of it more and more today. was getting sick to a few hours before work full on cold. Zeth made me stay home while he went to work. Woke up took dayquill and still passing out. I will try to get to the post but not sure if it will happen when planned now.

sry the flu is still being a bitch...been able to do quick posts but not much detail like my usual so I will get back to posting in this thread soon.

So figured I would give a heads up to anyone curious about the posts,

I have been working on them but some are taking longer than others. Here is what I have been doing in the order and where I am at.

1) My Hero Academia (GM) - responding to 7 active players in a narrative post (Been taking a few days due to music, atmosphere and notes to respond to each player and character) - Current spot

2) Digimon (Gm) - Responding to 3 players - Next one this takes usually a few hours at most so should be able to get this up sometime Friday or Saturday.

3) Pogimon Heroes (Player) - This will take me maybe an hour and I will be hitting this up third going about Ashley and her bodyguard possibly finding her hurt with the others helping her.

4) The Jugs of a Witch (co-gm/player) - This post takes me a few hours usually but I am hoping to get this done Sunday or Monday latest)

5/(Most Days) Dungeon World - My husband's game - This is literally quick posts so will respond to it between everything since its not a super detailed rp more of a relaxing basic post

6) Supernatural Crimes - Another quick post fun game so will be posting randomly every few days.

Figured I would type this up and place it in most ooc threads and my status to update everyone on the current situation.

I apologize if I missed anyone but when a post doesn't make sense to me or the character leaves the scene I plan to wrap up that scene and ignore the confusion. I have tried to deal with this on several occasions in this game and its made me have harder and harder times to post responses.

Awesome.

I'll try to be a lot more reliable than I have been in the past.
My character profile should be up soon, especially since I'd love for it to be looked at while you're here. I'm a little envious of your profile's formatting. It's really nice on the eyes.

I'm regretting not writing a student... LOL.

At least I'm still a part of the RP and I get to read along with the class antics.

Back
Top Bottom