Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

Thanks and I am not sure STar.....I mean I know the gm is dealing with some rl stuff atm....
Speaking of news,
Zeth and me are actually getting married on Saturday next week-end so the 21st till the 25th we will be missing. We will be getting married and be on our honeymoon for those days so posts probably wont show up.

Alright! I'm sorry for my sudden absence. I had family visiting, work driving me nuts, and just way too many things to get into.

I've completed my last character. Are ya'll excited to start?!?

And congratulations, Princess and Zeth!

So I was about to post my char profile. But have to edit it some as Star beat me in the power. So I'm redoing my post and will post it when I can.

I had been working on it, I love how it will save the post if you leave the thread. But anyway. Our abilities were exactly the same. Just named different.

Natsumi, I called mine Crystal and the quirk was the same, but after looking more at Natsumi's. But was alittle different in one way, unlike her as she can form it out of thin air. His grow from his body.

Working on a new quirk anyway.

Last edited:
Hey! You guys still need people? I've been looking for a BNHA game for a while, and I see you guys haven't started yet as far as I'm aware.

My Hero Academia

I have created the in character thread since Frogger is super busy. The scene is the entrance obstacle course against the robots. Everyone start posting introductions for your character and how they deal with this challenge. I figured this was an easy enough set up to kick start the game.

Since my character was admitted via recommendation (thus skipping the exams like Todaroki, Tokiyomi and Yayarozu) I'll have him be in the judging room talking with any of the teachers watching the exam.

Since my character was admitted via recommendation (thus skipping the exams like Todaroki, Tokiyomi and Yayarozu) I'll have him be in the judging room talking with any of the teachers watching the exam.

That is some weak sauce there East. I was looking forward to Matsuda Itoi sneezing and stripping everyone naked. :p

it was written into his backstory from the start that the main reason he is in the story is because he was recomended by a pro hero that was a friend of his fathers. Otherwise he's in a juvenile detention center and thus wouldn't be able to compete in the exam. So 'weak sauce' or not it's that or I can just sit on my ass and not join till we get to the school.

I was joking. I thought the emoji explained that. But yeah, him commenting from the judges room or sidelines is fine. As long as he posts and gets introduced to the story, it is all good.

So I'm a bit confused. Can we see what happened in Kaylin's post? Cause I'd like to help. Not just because of rescue points, because I do see it'd be something Ryuji and Aki probably'd do.

Also curious, is Slider just an NPC or someone who got a bio and everything? I kind of lost track of everyone's characters...

yes anyone can and slider is an npc I made up along with the teacher.

I was just trying to get across that it is not the whole course going haywire just that small area.

Okay, I just assumed only the GM was able to do that. Also I get regeneration is her quirk, bur I imagine not everyone does. IS it bad if I make one of mine give Ino considering she is currently being stabbed?

Back
Top Bottom