Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

Zeth

Supernova
The scene opens up to the great robot obstacle course at the beginning of the year. Every student has to go around destroying robots to collect points to prove their hero worthiness. So everyone just introduce your character and start punching out robots!

Here was Yoshiro's chance to prove himself and get into UA's hero course! Fuck yeah! The teen looked at the menacing robots and blew a bubble! A large green bubble encased the robot comically for a moment, then pop! It was on the ground in a broken heap. "Well that was easy. Now to go rack up more points. I hope Ino is not having trouble with this,"said Yoshiro. He then moved down the street into the on coming chaos pf students vs robots. He blew another bubble ad destroyed another robot. Around the third robot he started to feel a strain on his Quirk. These robots were considerably bigger then people and it took more effort to bubble them. He would have to pace himself or be in trouble.

Izumi sighed as she lined up with the other students before everyone started to move off and attack the robots, “ yeah show off my cool armor and stuff...” raising her arm up as she yelled, “ boosted gear! Dragon scale mail!” Before a green aura would appear before disappearing as what was left was someone wearing crimson dragon armor, “ boosted gear go!!!” Shooting her fist out before reeling it back into a punch to let it fly again, the announcement of “boost” being heard from the gauntlet as a wave of energy shot out to completely obliterate a robot in front of her as well as severely damage any other robot within 10-15 feet of her before they would collapse. Soon the girl moved off using her boost to clear out small clusters of robots for a little bit until having to attack them one by one at least until it recharged.

—————

Kiryu held his head in hands before giving an odd demonic laugh as he fell into a swirling hole underneath him, jumping out to an undead samurai form, “ let’s have some crazy good fun today...” giving another demonic chuckle before rushing off and leaping up to take out two with a single slash then charging off on his own to take care of any of the others.

Across the streets of the designated test area, a young lad of brown hair, amber eyes and a pair of small red horns coming out of his head, ran forward into the assigned trial. As he saw the mechanical targets approaching he clentched his fists, energy swirls and sparks of red manifesting around his arms. Ryuji ahd to distribute his Spark correctly through his body if he wanted to use it to it's most effective.

"Need to focus. Stay on the move; Stay calm.." He muttered to himself as the mechanical targets headed his way. Shifting energy down to his feet and with a coragerous cry, Ryuji propelled himself into the air right as the robot was about to hit as he lunged his spark-charged arm forward. With a powerful punch of red sparks, the ehad of the robot dilodged and fell, its body collapsing moments later. He was not in the clear, however, as another one was moving in his direction. These thigns were bigger and heavier than him, so it was not gonna be easy. However, seeing the torn head of his previous target prompted him to be cerative. "How about...This!!" Ryuji infused the mechanical remains with Spark, both into it and channeling some into his foot. If he didn't connect right, his foot was gonna hurt like hell; But if he did it right...

He awaited the moment to attack; An opening. When he got one he finally kicked the robot head like a soccer ball; The concentrated spark causing it to shot at the other robot and explode on contact. Not bad for a first series of moves. He felt his skinw armin up but he could keep himself cool, it was a long way to go...

---------------------------------------

Alongside a nearby area, another participant was currently dodging the incoming lunges of a robot. Young Aki, and acrobatic young girl of blue skina nd lizard tail, swung from streetlight to streelight, stretching her arms to grab the post eachtime, giving her enough momentum to leap into the next.

She landed on the stree with ana crobat's grace, then keptrunning. She wasn't sure howto strike down such robot, but soon enough inspiration strick. She aimed up, using her flex quirk to moved up the structures given to her until gaining some height above the robot. "A-alright...I can do this..."

Words of enouragement from her father...her mother...ring in the back of her head. They believed in her...

"Mama...Papa....I won't let you down..."

She jumped backwards, grabbing on to two iron bars while she gained some distant while falling back. Her amrs stretched and stretched until she stopped; Aki took aim and then slingshot herself towards the robot, her resistant skin and her speed being enough to pass through the mechanical test droid, cusing it to break down seconds after.

Aki landed on ehr feet if a bit wobbly and dizzy after such crazy manouver. "w-woah...that was something..." She groan to herself as she shook her ehad back to reality.

PKp2LEC.png

Earlier
-----------------------------------------------------
1 Hour Prior to Present
Music for Scene

A pink haired teacher who was creating a plastic ball in the air with her hands conjuring it from fabric on the podium spun around as she dropped it to the floor making a loud thud. "WELCOME TO THE THIRD AND FINAL PART OF THE EXAM STUDENTS! THIS IS WHAT WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOUR CHANCES INTO THIS ACADEMY'S HERO CLASS." She clicked a remote as the screen behind her showed four robots. "Due to past experiences we have changed it....the ones with point values remain but the one with the zero point value is now called OP. This one being taken down will have to be a team effort due to its size and power. If you see this you are to either run or attempt to stop it. It does not attack but if it touches you, it will stop and make a siren sound warning the other bots. You will be disqualified and lose all points but also you will get an opportunity to rack up even more points. There is also rescue points for helping and saving your fellow contestants.....you are here to be heroes not spotlight hogs. Now do I have any questions...."

She waited and answered those that had them before clapping her hands, "Alright now go out there and give it your all. Prove to the staff that you are ready to join UA."

Present Time
---------------------------------------------------------------
i5tIlxh.jpg

Music for scene
The scene was already unfolding into Chaos. The Robots were running wild along with the candidates for the hero Academy. Many students do not know that the Robots will not kill. They can harm but the school has contingencies and healers on the ready for if the need arises. Students ran left and right fighting and gathering as much points as possible. Some teamed up while others went solo. Some attacked while others hid. Traps were made that hindered both fellow contestants and the robots. It became a free for all brawl against the cheap rockem sock em robots.

SqSEfjn.jpg
Ino blinked as she looked around taking a deep breath, "YOSHI!!!! YOSHI WHERE ARE YOU!" She glanced over seeing a few single one point robots following a few other kids. Ino blinked seeing the orange hair of Yoshi as she made a dash, "I'M COMMING BUBBLEBOY, YOU BETTER NOT START WITHOUT ME!" The red head made a dash for her fellow ginger as she paused feeling a bot hit her side. She let out a moan of pain as she rolled with it and went under the bot. She quickly reached up yanking some of the cords out before making a dash out from under it watching it fall. Ino breathed heavily as she cracked her arms letting her body heal up the bruise as if nothing happened. "One point...." She continued to run in Yoshi's direction as she saw him fighting. She let out a smirk watching his body move. Her eyes focused on his ass and his biceps. Ino's thoughts were quickly interrupted as she spoke the words, "Dat ass..." She quickly glanced over seeing a young girl trip and fall onto her ass. The young girl was known as Slider, and was cornered by two one point villain bots. Slider tensed up as she let out a blood curling scream and the monitors went black.

The Teachers began to run a muck as they watched the tvs flicker. Soon the power came back and one from the back of the crowd pointed out Ino with a sharp chunk of green metal in her side. She stood in front of Slider and yanked with her hands at the piece of metal before shoving it into the wiring and snapping the cords. The machine collapsed and Ino fell to her knees yanking the metal out of her body as her wounds healed. She screamed out in pain as she glared back at Slider, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!" The shaking girl trembled as she muttered to Ino, "My ...my friends call me slider.....electronics go haywire around me like that slider term for people whose energy messes with electronics." Ino's eyes widened as she turned seeing another one pointer spinning with its arms out slapping two students into a wall as it ran itself the opposite direction into a downed 3 pointer and broke. Ino shook her head as she rushed over. She placed her palms on both of their bare skinned arms and let out a scream as her right arm and leg cracked. She fell against the wall as she saw another one pointer coming. She snapped at the two and pushed with her left arm, "GET GOING....HELP HER! GET HER AWAY FROM THE MACHINES!" As the two rushed over to aid Slider, the villain bot charged. Its shield slammed into Ino's left shoulder pinning her as the right one did as well. A pipe from the bot got lose on its right arm shield and wound up inside of Ino's shoulder. Ino grabbed at it with her left arm cringing as she cried out in pain, "SHUT DOWN THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!"
x9PJdkq.jpg

Two other machines still were going nuts but the rest of them that were far enough away were not affected and most people could not hear nor see the new chaos other than those watching on monitors.

Last edited:
The sound of the a cry and shout, alongside a rampaging bot did not fall deaf to Ryuji's ears. Gazing back he just happened to see one of their target crossing over the line having gone berserk. He was not quick enough to see what or who caused it, but on time enough to see it pin another student to the wall and a piece of it accidentally stabbing her in the shoulder.

Eyes widened, but quickly shifted into a frown. Ryuji charged Spark upon his feet and released; Kick hard against the ground, he dashed quickly towards the one pointed while picking a piece of another destroyed target's arm. This could work enough to beat the bot down.

He reached the robot haywire robot that was attacking Ino, using his Quirk to charge energy into the tube-like arm piece he picked up. "Hyaaaa!!!"

Like if it were a blade, he brought down the pipe upon the one pointer; the infused Spark concentarted enough to let the object breakthrough the machine, slicing it like a blade.

The "Face" of the robot immediately slid down cut in half before the rest of it collapsed without power, liberating Ino. Of course, Ryuji didn't know healing was her quirk so he moved towards her, in an aloof yet concerned tone. "Are you alright? Can you move?"

--------------------------------------------

From the Teacher's room, a particular woman, who at first seemed worried, now couldn't help but to softly smile. She was still concerned for the safety of the upcoming students, but when the boy was seen upon the screens after the flicker, stopping his tracks to assist a fellow person, there was a feeling of proud that felt warm within her heart.

The black-haired teacher Natsumi watched eagerly to see how this'd develop. Whatever result may be, in that moment she was quite proud of her son; A hero's soul for sure.

Ino's wounds sealed up clearly from the big hole in her outfit. She let out a sigh as she nodded her head, "Yeah.....we need to stop the other two robots that escaped....." She cringed in pain as her leg and arm snapped and crackled back into place. She yanked on her right arm popping it back into its socket and then on her right leg. As she pushed off the wall she cracked her neck again muttering, "Hate that it hurts like a bitch....now where did dat ass go..." She glanced around as she paused, "Did you see a red head who makes bubbles go by you....I kind of got distracted helping others till I wound up being pinned down." Ino would walk a bit as she looked for where the other two robots went and sigh shouting, "YOSHI I NEED YOU PLEASE COME HERE HERO....OR DO I NEED TO START CALLING YOU SHITBAG AGAIN!"

A jolt of electricity shot forth in the blink of an eye between Ino and of the the two robots. As steam rose from its metal body, it appeared that it had shorted out, the robot slumping down, in active. Not long after, another joly of electricity came, taking down the other robot. Standing not more than ten feet away was a boy with white hair and green eyes looking far too clean considering the circumstanced. He wore a tie that was slightly undone over a black, button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He looked to Ino and gave her a slight wink before proceeding with a moderate jog toward the robots, making sure that they were in fact down. "The name's Nico. Whether you get into the school or not, I'll be glad to take you out on a date after we're done here." He flirted before running off.

His plan had been formed since the robots had been explained. Due to the limitations of his quirk, he had to short the robots. The first robot, he had given far too much energy to. The second, far too little. In the first case, he couldn't charge his power fast enough before being able to take down the second robot. Through experimentation and stubornness, however, Nico had managed to take down at least twenty of the machines including the two kill steals.

"Have no fear IBUPROFEN! For Shit Bag is here!" shouted Yoshiro in his best All Might impression. the red head just hops down and starts bubbling incoming robots. He looks to Nico and adds,"Great job sparky. Now to just keep her out of the fray while we clean up." Yoshiro then bubbles Ino unexpextedly. He floats the bubble to a nearby deserted roof top before releasing her safely on it. "You just heal up there while we do all the work. Be careful Ino!" explained Yoshiro. Yeah, he just benched her for a few minutes. What a douche.

"Wait, for Sparky you mean him or me...?" Ryuji asked rather confused; Then again he could guess they didn't know of his Quirk as far as he knew. An anime sweat drop was, well, dropped down the back of his head; Having not expected this trio of students to be so...well...loud, to put is somehow.

Not counting also the fact that it looked like he was flat-out ignored. Rude. Regardless, Ryuji was not one to get mad at the idea of obscurity; Priorities were first and it was now not just focus on the test but stop the rampaging bots.

By the time he was about to say anything, the rather energetic redhead already had taken the girl up in a bubble. "Whatever...time to focus." He muttered charging up Spark once more and rushing towards another machine.

Meanwhile, Aki had also noticed some of the robots acting funky and moved in to get a closer look. "Eep!" At least before leaping out of the way of a flailing rampaging bucket of bolts, that is! She felt intimidated for a moment, but did not hesitate. That thing looked dangerous, and she didn't know if it was part of the test or not.

"But how do I get to it?" The blue-skinned girl pondered; The bot seemed to be flailing like crazy; A direct approach'd just reward her to being smacked in the face by a metal arm. That's when inspiration struck.

Rushing back to get some distanse, Aki then started to run at the machine. She had to time it right. "!...2..3...Ahoop!" She take one leap, which prompted to land on her hands, which then she pressed down then release upwards, leaping her into the air; bringing her legs together curled up in a spinning ball position up above the machine; In a very extravagant way of jumping, straight out of an acrobat's act; To land right on top of it.

That's when the young student started to pull out cables, hoping it'd shut it down. The machine stopped, which was good; But then started to spin around due to the now lack of circuits, malfunctioning as it spun in place like a crazy tea cups ride at an amusement park on caffeine. Aki held for dear like as she let out a long. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" Finally, the bot froze and shut down, which send Aki righ up before crashing down hard on the floor below.

Thanks to her quirk, she wasn't injured. But DAMN did it sting like a bitch. "Ughhh...yaaay..." She said, taking her face out of the pavement with swirls for eyes...

The redheaded girl turned bright red as she saw Yoshi appear. She made a slight almost happy or joy sound as she went to move towards him and grabbed at her healing limbs. "Geeze calling yourself shitbag....maybe I should stop staying over if you are not going to shower mr hero." She sulked as she realized she was ignored and snapped, "HEY I TOOK SOME DOWN TOO YOU KNOW...I AM NOT Just YOUR DEFENSELESS GIRLFRIEND!" She paused as she realized she was not inside a bubble forming to protect her. Ino quickly grabbed at her dress skirt holding it down, "YOSHI YOU JERK YOU ALWAYS DO THIS LET ME HELP FOR ONCE!" She felt herself raised up onto the roof and pouted feeling herself slide in the bubble, "Dumb boyfriend.....not letting me ever aid...I know I gotta heal but I can still help...I took three down damn it...or was it two...whatever I took some down!"

Ino felt the bubble pop as she walked towards the edge. She sighed as she looked around and grabbed a clunky chunk of metal off the roof. She looked around angling herself till she saw a 3 point robot and let out a scream, "GERONAMOOOOOOOOOOO!" The girl leaped off the roof clinging to the metal pipe. As the robot arched its arm during the battle a sudden thud hit and went right into the thing's head where the 3 was. Ino slid down the pipe shaking her head as she screamed, "IM A MOTHER FUCKING TREX YOSHI AND I JUST NABBED 3 POINTS!"

Vibration on the ground could be felt as a giant robot rolled down the street near them. It just passed as normal heading in a straight line to another section of town. The label OP was on the side of it.

They were all rooting for him; all counting on him.

It was strange being away from home, let alone in another country, but this is what he prepared for. There was no going back now; he'd already spent the time to learn Japanese, ace the written exam, and move down here. Besides, his brother told him he could look after things; Apollo was just now reaching the age that Balthazar was when Grandma begun showing the signs of her dementia. This was the only viable means he had of attaining a better life for them all without being hindered by poverty. There was no way he would let this opportunity slip through his fingers.

From the moment they started, Balthazar used his ability to phase through matter to get him away from the rest of the competition. He had deduced that he was far more likely to maximize his results of the practical exam by fighting where others were not; it not only meant a higher concentration of targets, but also less of a chance of butting heads with the other competitors. He had managed to garner a significant tally before the masses spread out enough where he had no choice but to work in the same space as the rest.

As his aura-laden fist broke through the head of one of the robots and sent it packing, he saw that he was working in the space of one of the other prospective students. The blue-skinned girl was sent hurdling forward and onto the ground with a splash that made Balthazar wince. Extending one of his nimble hands out, he offered to help her up with a coy wink, "Might want to reconsider that plan of attack."

Jonas had made it this far, to the practical exam, but that might be as far as he went. He expected a practical examination of some kind, but one more forgiving to those with less ... let's say offensive quirks. He used illusions on people, but to robots he was just another normal guy. And these robots were big, armored, and intimidating. He was completely unprepared for something like this, and his heart sunk upon seeing them for the first time.

Alright Jonas, calm down and hope for the best. Maybe I can grab something to use to beat on bot. Even if that doesn't work, you're a nimble guy. You can help some people here and there surely. This will definitely work out.

This was not working out. He tried hitting a 1 pointer with a metal pole from some wreckage and it just hurt him instead. After recovering from that screw up he was able to help a few other students. His reflexes were top notch, so he pushes one girl out of the way of a charging bot. Helped one boy from some rubble. He was doing everything he could to get points for helping since he was unable to do anything against the mechanical beasts.

Before long he noticed fewer and fewer students needing help. Why do they all have to be so competent?! This was when he noticed a boy helping up a girl, she had blue skin interestingly enough, an oddity that went largely unquestioned in the quirk filled society. A 3 point robot was eyeing them, and moving in, but it seemed they were not paying enough attention. In an attempt to get to get the last helping points he could, he threw some fallen debris at the robot, prompting it to turn his way. Unfortunately, he was completely unable to handle a 1 point machine, much less a 3 point. So he began running, hoping that someone would save him this time.

Izumi sighed, feeling tired as she just stood on top of a building, looking around as she was lucky to spend not much energy at all than she thought in taking down those robots, being able to take a pair of two pointers solo as well as a single three pointer with a bit of help though luckily more as a tank helping those groups of kids as well as more than a few dozen of those weak one pointers. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she focused holding up her gauntlet in front of herself and charging up her power for a grand slam on either betting to instantly kill the still less heavily armored 2 pointer or create a shockwave to kill instantly a few hundred of those one pointers and even better at least probably cripple a three pointer badly.

The girl looked around spotting a three pointer running down a street near the fallen debris, deciding to challenge herself and get a bit more help points as well as test her strength alone somewhat against it as she jumped off the building and brought her fist down on the three pointer, a surge of red energy exploding outward as well as a very very large crater from the impact as the shockwave was strong enough to get a good few of the one pointers as well as severely cripple the three pointer, a hole made through the middle of though still functioning at a much weaker level now.

Jumping out she started to pant before collapsing to her knees, taking much more energy than the first time she charged it to full. “ guess I can destroy it solo....” Standing up and turning around to face it. “ release...” her armor disappearing before she held up her arm and swiped it to the side. “ I am the white dragon emperor of supreme rule and order. Feel my thunderous might.” A white gauntlet forming, “ boosted gear activate! Divine dividing white dragon emperor scale mail!” The white armor forming as she walks up to it waiting to attack before blocking its attacks as a few repeated announcements of “ divide “ could be heard before she reeled back and punched the robot straight in the face with a white flash as it collapsed into a pile, saving the runner as she turned and walked away.

———————

Yoshimitsu has not been slacking off much as well, cutting easily through a few hundred as well as stealing the final blow off a few two pointers or at least heavily crippling some for someone else’s final blow for help points as strangely he hadn’t seen many three pointers at all since they were either more concentrated somewhere else or already destroyed.

Running through the side of a building he jumped down plunging his sword into luckily another weakened two pointer by a bunch of other students, flipping off the robot once it had been destroyed and giving a shrieking demonic laugh before disappearing off into a hole opened under him and few hundred feet somewhere else to find something.

Aki looked up after her vision stopped being a blur, to see a hand extended at her. She took a good look at her fellow student, a rather handsome young man, and took his hand to stand up once more. "Um, thanks...Yeah I know, not the most elegant move I have done, b-but it worked..." She said pointing to the wrecked robot.

There wasn't much to chit-chat, however, as the sound of robotic steps crousing through the street could be ehard. Aki turned back to see a 3-pointer robot headings towards them, and as such took a fighting stance.

"B-be careful." She said to Balthazar before stretching her hands to grab on to the machine and mount it as she did with the previous one. This one was harder to break, the blue-skinned heroine trying deperately to rip some part of it off but not getting very good results....

--------------------------------------

Ryuji finished eliminating another one-pointer, when the one worth more appeared. He took a stance, ready to fight it until he saw the same woman from before leap into it and stab it upon its head, like a knight felling a dragon, because it collapsed in defeat. The young man ahd to admit, he was impressed.

But any words of admiration had to wait as the OP robot had finally showed up. Ryuji felt riled up, his skin warmer, but he knew this wasn't a good thing. Rushing into it spark blazing was a bad idea, as a mere touch could cause not only a mass of other robots but his eventual disqualification. "Gotta focus...keep calm...how to even approach this...?"

He started to took some distance; The robot was slow, so it was not hard to avoid. Looking around, Ryuji noticed the signs of damage that the haywire robots has produced; Perhaps, he could use this to his advantage.

He rushed towards some debris, closing his eyes and let the Akuma Spark flow through him. The energy traveling his body, pouring into the crumbled pice. Once enough, this flow of spark shifted to his hands, and in one hard punch he sent the huge chunk of debris straight into the OP robot's chest, causing a desnt and damage, but not flat out stop him.

He was gonna need either more debris or more help.

One of the weakling robots dashed toward Balthazar at about the same time the larger one attacked the blue-skinned girl, prompting him to phase through it and once behind it, use the aura from his fighting spirit around his fist to rip through its chassis. After killing a few of them, he had discovered the core which -- when removed -- shuts them down pretty quickly. Ripping the core from its base, he glanced over to see the girl having a hard time with the larger one. He had an idea though; all it took was defeating one of those things to make the others easier to kill and fortunately, there was no shortage of debris on the ground. This process was going to get really dangerous for her if she didn't have a system she could use to defeat these things.

Leaving the defeated one-pointer alone, Balthazar ran over and grabbed the jagged remains of a three-pointer head and plunged it into the chest of the the mechanical beast and then phased through it. He left husk in the mechs chest, giving the girl easy access to the sensitive hardware inside that could shut the monster down. He left her to finish it off though rather than steal her kill. He either hadn't yet noticed Jonas or hadn't reacted to him yet.

"Its chest is open; reach inside and rip out the red core and that will shut it down," Balthazar said floating in his ethereal form behind the Aki and the robot. "The exterior of the three-pointers is tough, but you can easily penetrate any tough material using identical material, so use the remains of a defeated one as a weapon."

"That was kind of hot actually...," replied Yoshi to Ino's remark and attack. Just then the OP ROBOT appeared. Well shit, it's a boss battle. Yoshi was confident he had enough points. So he was just looking to assist some strong attackers at this point. He could see two of them in shouting distance.

"Hey! Gear Master! (Izumi Harunako) and Red Spark! (Ryuji Matsumoto) We are gonna hit the OP robot! Fuck yeah! I can bubble you two into range then you hit that thing like t stole your chocolate! You guys in?" Asked Yoshi.

"Um..." Ryuji was once again taken back by the overly energetic attitude of Yoshi. Althought he would agree with him...Ino's display was rather appealing; Not like he'd say it out loud tho.

Either was a plan was set. He nodded with a dtermined look upon his face, "Give me a moment." He asked before rushing to the remains of some of the robots. The young man searched through the destroyed bodies, sharp points, tubes and iron bars, anything that could prove as a good projectile.

With some sharp pointy plates and a few iron turbes later, he rushed back to Yoshi signaling him, "Got it. Bubble me up to those roofs nearby. I'll hit him from above."

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aki continued to try to force the machine and pry it open with not much success. That is until Balthazar used his quirk and jammed the head of another robot into the chasis of the 3-pointer; Creating a hole that she could use.

She was a bit startled by the almost spectral voice popping out of nowhere, but she was quick to put 2 and 2 together and guess that was just his ability. "G-got it!" Said Aki before using the very head to push plates and wires aside. Still there was a lot between her and the core, so quickly stretching her arms towards a discarted 1-pointed she managed to snag a sharp piece of metal, good enough to just stab into the machine and make her entrance.

And so she did, stabbing over and over until enough wire and synthetic shell was cut and pulled. She wrapped her tail around the robot's "neck" for support and to not fall off, since the machine had started to start manouvers to try and get her off its back. However, Aki's tail was wrapped tight so she was not going anywhere.

Finally she lunged an arm and stretched, going into the makeshift hole right into the core. With all the strength she could gather she then pulled back, yanking the piece straight off the droid,. She held it proudly then tossed it away; The automaton stopping on its tracks and starting to just fall apart, just in time for the ehroine to leap away and land on her feet.

"Thanks for the tip!" Aki said with a smile. "Um, my name is Aki."

She turned looking a bit annoyed as she jumped up into the air before landing a few feet in front of the voice seeing a much much more heavily armored robot. Izumi then turned to the boy before balling up her fist in protest, “ hey who the hell are you calling gear master you idiot! I’m a dragon emperor!!” Her face visibly annoyed under the helmet before she turned to see the robot continuing it’s advance. “ boosted gear go!!” Rushing toward it and getting ready to take a hit as the gauntlets announcement could be heard, “ boost! “ soon boosting it enough to balance breaker to fire a trio of beams from her gauntlets and chest.

Last edited:
"Gotcha! Dragon Emperess, don't let it touch you or you get disqualified and lose your points! Keep pelting it at range!" Warned Yoshiro. He accepted the name change easily enough. It seemed Dragon Empress doesn't need help moving around so He focused on Ryuji. Once he was prepped he bubbled Ryuji and the Debris then placed him on the roof as requested. He then shouted,"Okay, If you want You can charge some of my bubbles and IU'll slam it into it whewn you run out of debris!" Stated Yoshiro.

Ino smirked as she stood up in pain feeling her body healing up the bruises and cuts she got again. She leaned against Yoshi's shoulder and gestured with her thumb, "Well I believe miss Dragon Emperor this would be Yoshi...real name Yoshiro, he is eighteen years old five nine, does not want you to know his weight...really dont ask, a ginger and red eyed freak with a laid back fun loving personality. He loves karate video games, driving, athletics and catching the cookie bandit that raids his house every day. He also bitches about being rushed often, bullies, gas prices, and his really overly sassy girlfriend. Oh and his solution is BUBBLING HER AWAY WHEN THERE IS FUCKING DANGER!" She glanced at him as she spoke the last words rather harshly, "But you may call him your lord and savior jesuskun"

She leaned over to the other one who saved her that was still around and nodded her head, "Thanks for the save again Yoshi would have lost it if he saw me hurt again due to me not paying attention."

Seeing his plan produce fruit brought Balthazar's trademark smirk out as the dashing young man surveyed the area; it looked like this street was clear for the most part. The blue-skinned girl introduced herself with a pleasant smile, earning a gallant nod and a cheerful disposition from the blond young man.

"That's a cute name," Balthazar responded with a playful wink. "Name's Balthazar; B'Zar for short, if you prefer."

He'd be lying if he said he didn't find the blue girl attractive, but his mind grappled with itself. On the one hand, he had built up a sufficient lead to buffer the time he was taking right now -- but on the other, he couldn't afford not to be one of the 0.2% accepted into UA. Apollo was holding things down for the time being at home, but it was under the assumption that Balthazar was undergoing something that could change all of their lives. The treatment for Grandma's dementia was at the foremost of priorities and without being a champion, there was no way he could afford it for her. Still, the urgency didn't show on his face; instead, it looked as though he was coasting through life without a care in the world.

She laughed flying the air, “ what kind of stupid name is that!!” Starting to laugh, “ the only thing I’ll call him now is a total idiot that should have watched his mouth!! When this is over don’t think you’ll get away after calling me that!!! And girlfriend? Well I feel bad for you girl I’m sorry...” Of course yelling the other part to Yoshi as she charged up slowly again. Eventually with her gauntlets charged again to her balance breaker she sent out another powerful blast toward it, and in one concentrated spot already showing a tiny bit of the robots innards as well.

Now on a higher position, Ryuji was able to stare down at the creature, as well as the others. While the so-called Dragon Emperor was focusing on her own thing, He continued with the plan laid down by Yoshi. Dropping his picked up scrap on the floor and taking a good look at the robot. From the back it seemed to have the most vulnerable points, so he focused there first.

He grab an two iron bars, one in each hands and closed his eyes. Akuma Spark activated, infusing upon the two rods, now sparking with red energy. He quickly dashed to the roof's edge and threw them; Like spears, they flew through the air and impaled upon the OP's back, followed by impact sparks of crimson flying out of the mech whenever a hit landed.

He did that against with the other bars, each one jamming hard upon the machine's body, becoming. Then he focusd on the other scrap; Plates, shells, sharpened pieces of metal: He threw everything. Each one charged so, when making contact, detonatel like if they were real explosives. The OP started to slow down, each of the hits was damaging it mroe and more, that combined with the Emperor's blasts, it seemed they were all on the right track.

Ryuji looked towards the others and shouted. "I need something bigger!" Something big he could charge was difficult, as it'd tired him out immensly, but may be just enough to bring down the OP once and for all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shy person she was, Aki was quick to blush at her name being called cute. "U-Um, thank you..." Looking for other words to say she stuttered. "That seems like a very useful Quirk."

She soon remembered they were still being timed. Sure, she had ranked a few points, but she didn't know how much her ally needed and so she quickly blurted, "S-sorry! We're still in the test, we better keep going, huh?"

Her blue cheeks still had that shade of crimson in them. "Way to look like a dummy, Aki." She said to herself.

"No you don't! You killed it!" Said Yoshiro. He watched the OP robot fall over and pretty much turn to junk between the combined assault of red spark and Dragon Emperor. He had no idea how judges were scoring this, but yeah. That had to be worth some points. "Well shit on me and call me a Sundae. I think that is a wrap. Not much more to do then clean up and let this peter out." Said Yoshiro. With that he gives Ino a swat on the rear in celebration. "Woot! It looks like we saved the day!" He then takes out a soda and drinks it while in his kick ass victory pose.

A roguish chuckle emanated from the lips of Balthazar as he could see the reddish hue wash over the blue girl's face. He knew he should be using every second wisely, but somehow he couldn't resist this girl. When she apologized, he waved his hand to assuage her concern, "Don't worry about it. I managed to give myself a fair bit of cushion to land on if the shit hits the fan. You're right though; we should keep going. How about we pair up?"

From what he had recalled, there were no rules that would specifically rule out teaming up. In fact, it seemed more likely that doing so might award them both points whilst reducing the time it took to defeat each robot. Afterall, they had to work together to defeat the OP mech, so clearly teamwork was a valued commodity. In fact, Balthazar wondered if that might be a hidden variable considering teamwork was generally a prized trait in a hero.

"If I'm right, it looks like you have some Stretch Armstrong quirk," Balthazar noted as he began to head toward what sounded like footprints of those large mechs. "I have an idea. When we spot one, get behind me and stretch your arms out to grab one of them by the head. Pull back as far as you can and press your feet to my back. Release and kick off of me at the same time. That should produce a lot of momentum and hurdle me toward the robot. Try to line us up so that there are other robots behind us when you do it, so that we can use one setup to take out more than one of these buckets of bolts. It'll work essentially like a slingshot, but I'm going to use my quirk right before contact to obliterate them."

Back
Top Bottom