Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

well most people don't know ino since its the application tests to get into UA. Yoshi is her neighbor and lover/boyfriend so he knows but only those who she healed or those who saw her take the others wounds and heal them would figure out she is a pain/wound absorber....this however does not get rid of her pain when she regenerates or heals.

Oh, you wound me. Poor Ryuji is never appreciated... (Just kidding, I'm not mad XD)

The last post does raise a good question, is this some sort of AU to the series? Are we to assume All Might exists in this universe? What about the cast from MHA? Are they around as students? do they not exist? Is this set in the fture and all of them are now acutal pro heroes?

So many maysteries! Then again maybe I am pondering too much...

Oh dear, I don't look for one two days, and I missed a party. Now to work out how an illusionist gets through the practical exam.

I don't mean to tell you how to play your character, but if I were Jonas, I would've hypnotized some students into helping me so I could go in and killsteal.

I assumed we are playing from the beginning of the story with an alternate group. All the ages are widely different So I doubt we are all in the same year. Anyways, We are before the league of villains and all the Major canon characters are running about in the background. Woot!

Star mech and Wiki! I shall now bother ypur charactyers to help take down the OP robot. I was hoping the miko girl's player would get here, but meh.

Last edited:
Just to know I'm on the same traack here: We CAN touch the OP robot, right? I got a bit confused when I read the part where you're out if it touches you.

so it can't touch us but I can punch it?

Princess_Kaylin says you can not touch it at all. Even punching it with your quirk. She suggests using Debris. And yes she is always A pain in the butt.

I have just entered the teachers room, which if i read @StarMech 's post correctly at one point they mentioned that was where Natsumi was, so i interacted with her.

Well Dragon Empreror, Ryuji, Yoshi, Ino, and some smug bloke are standing around the ruined corpse of the big robot.

I vote we wrap up the entrance exam and move on to the classes proper. That way Non students and those with recommendations can RP.

Back
Top Bottom