Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

She nodded, quickly taking the lead. Her room was clean and tidy, organized like herself, her textbooks all stacked neatly on her desk, all her clothes neatly put away. Pictures of her with him and the other girls sat on her nightstand and dresser in fancy frames, memories of road trips and days out having fun.

Sitting on the bed she patted the area beside him and waited till he sat. Then she took his hand, nervously playing with his fingers.

“I want you Roland. And I want more of yesterday. And...well I think it would bother me more seeing you happy with everyone else then it would sharing you. But...I have a condition.”

She looked up at him, her eyes searching his, “I’m not interested in them. I love them, but not romantically. Not like you. Lela, Ashley, Tia, V, Beth...they’re my best friends. They’ve been like sisters to me. Your the only one I’m interested in. So as a condition, I don’t want to touch them or be touched by them. I’m not interested in having sex with girls. I can share you, I think I can handle that. But that’s my one condition. Okay?”

He just wrapped his arms around her, smiling as he did. “That was never a requirement,” he told her. “The only thing you need to do is what makes you happy. I’d never make you do something you don’t want to do,” he assured her.

He kept her in this sweet embrace for some time, gently rubbing her back. “So yes,” he answered. “I accept your condition. But you have to accept mine of talking to mean when you want something or if a problem arises. Also, you should probably tell the other girls this. Just so they know not to try anything.”

Andrea happily cuddled into his arms, “I’ll tell the girls. And I can agree to that. I love you Roland.”

She sat quietly but happily in his arms for a few minutes then kissed his cheek, “I should go talk to them before V wakes up. Everyone is going to want to check on her.”

A small knock on the door followed, with Lela’s voice following that, “You two still in here?”

“Yeah, I’m just coming out.”

She kissed him again then got up and opened the door.

“I made lunch if you want some. Tia and Ashley are downstairs.”

“Thanks Lela,” she grinned at Roland then skipped downstairs to talk to the two and grab a bite.

“Are you hungry?” Lela asked him as the sounds of laughter and chatter rose from downstairs and someone turned music on, filling the house with guitar strums. No one worried that Veronica would be woken by it. She was a heavy sleeper. They had played music plenty times before and she hadn’t woken once. Lela didn’t step in, still standing at the door then looked over her shoulder towards her room, “Or...might I have the chance to have my Roland time now for an hour or two?”

“I love you too,” he replied. He was glad things hadn’t gotten awkward between them and she was now well and truly on board. After his less than perfect way of handling her first sexual experience, it was good to know she seemed to have a good impression of it.

He stopped for Lela, watching Andrea leave. Alone, he could feel himself switching to his more dominant side. But he kept it mostly in check. “That depends. Are you looking for Roland? Or for your Master?” he asked quietly. Both of the other girls had wanted to discuss something important. If she needed to do the same, he’d do his best to not immediately start dominating her.

Lela smirked, and wagged her finger for him to get closer, “Definitely my master.”

She lead him to her room, dragging him in and locking the door with a grin.

When he was inside, he was fully ready to take advantage of the situation. Even if he had been fine not fucking Tia earlier, it didn’t mean he wasn’t turned on as hell. He was ready to fuck and knew exactly who he wanted to do that to.

“Strip,” he ordered her once they were alone. “Everything except for your panties.” As she took off her clothes, he went looking for something that could work as a rope. Eventually, he found what he was sure would work: a pair of stockings. Once Lela was almost completely naked, he moved behind her, pinning her arms to her back before tying them together. The knot was effective enough, but not exactly practical. Any true attempts to break it would do so without too much trouble. Of course, he imagined Lela wouldn’t be seriously trying to break free anytime soon.

Lela swallowed hard, already turned on and began to strip as instructed, leaving her panties on as her bra fell off last. She didn’t struggle as he pinned and bound her arms together. In fact she wouldn’t struggle at all. She was too aroused by it to even think of pulling free.

“What are you going to do to me master?” She moaned, her breath shallow.

“I’m going to use you the way you deserve to be treated,” he told her, letting him slip into the play. She had said he could be as rough as he wanted. Time to see if she was being honest. He began to strip, letting her watch every second of his clothing being removed. Every part of his body was on display for her as he became naked. His cock was already at full hardness, letting her see the titan in all of its glory.

“On your knees,” he said, still holding his shirt in his hands as he began to fold it up into a long strip. When she was on the ground, he leaned it, placing the cloth over her eyes. He wrapped it around, tying it together into a makeshift blindfold. He had robbed her of her sight and her freedom. She really did look like an obedient sex slave.

“You are mine,” he told her as he reached down and pinched her nose, preventing her from breathing through it. This would force her to breath through her mouth. Of course, he could’ve just told her to do that, but this allowed him to be a bit tougher with her. She could feel the other hand on the back of her head, but she couldn’t see the dick pointed directly at her mouth, ready to be rammed inside when she took a breath.

“I am yours,” she purred, getting down on her knees, her nipples tight and hard, her pussy drooling with expectation. He was glorious, handsome in every way. And he made her shiver pleasurably as he ordered her. She smiled as the blindfold came on, wiggling a little closer with anticipation.

“I am yours master,” she repeated, as he plugged her nose and she knew what came next, calming her pounding heart and taking a nice big breath through her mouth.

When her mouth was open enough, he plunged in. His dick went into her mouth, his considerable girth filling her. Once it was inside, he let go of her nose. No need to do that anymore. Instead, his hand moved to the back of her head, joining the other. With a tight grip, he began to pull her head back, then force himself back down.

He continued to do this fast and hard as he searched for the proper angle. When he finally found it, he forced himself in completely, his balls hitting her chin as his dick entered her throat. He continued to force her head back and forth, not allowing her any control. He was deepthroating and facefucking her in a way only he ever could and ever would.

Lela’s eyes rolled back as she sucked on him greedily, breathing softly through her nose. She didn’t fight or resist. She let him do what he pleased, moaning as he entered her throat and started to ravagely face fuck her, drool dripping from his cock as her tongue swirled and every other second she lost air. It was delicious. Pleasurable. Ecstasy.

His rough pounding only increased as he felt more and more pleasure. Using another person’s body like it was object was oddly pleasurable. Maybe he had a bit more of a sadist in him than he realized.

It didn’t take long for his arousal to peak and he had no interest in delaying it. He didn’t want to drag it out, just use her the way he wanted. So when he felt like cumming, he grabbed her and forced her all the way down. With her nose just slightly touching him, he began to empty his balls. Roland’s trademark massive load poured down her throat. Shot after shot filled her stomach until his first round was done.

Roland pulled back, panting as he took a moment to breath. He was not done yet, but it wouldn’t hurt to take a moment to gather himself. And to let Lela breathe.

Lela sucked it all back, guzzling it till he was dry and pulled out, leaving her gasping for air.

“You taste so good,” she moaned, smacking her lips and swallowing the last of his seed, “Mm.”

Roland watched this display and lost it. He scooped up the girl into his arms, carrying her to the bed where he dumped her her off face down. He had been considering saving this for a special occasion, but he didn’t want that anymore. He just wanted to make her completely his.

He grabbed her panties, pulling them down and throwing them to floor. He found himself staring at her big, beautiful butt. It may not be the biggest of their group’s, but it was still excellent. Roland used one hand to grope a cheek as another hand moved towards her anus. He slipped a finger inside, gently massaging it in order to open it up and help her adjust to the feeling. After all, the next thing would be much bigger.

Lela gasped then moaned as he dropped her and lowered her panties. She wiggled with anticipation, but didn’t expect him to grope her ass and shivered. When he inserted a finger she squealed.

“Ah,” for the first time he had Lela shaking with unknown territory, “I’ve never...Roland Your the first.”

She didn’t call him master. Because this was more. This was special. To her. For a moment the game dropped and this was real, raw Lela.

“It’s yours,” she gasped, “all of me is yours. I love you.”

Roland could feel her relaxing. It was going to be enough. He could tell. “I love you too,” he replied as he kneeled behind her, the head of his Dick prodding her little anus. Honestly, he had been imagining this whole scenario about tormenting and teasing her, asking her how many men had her and why should he fuck her used pussy, eventually leading to him using her ass. But when it came down to it, he wasn’t feeling that. He simply wanted to love and experience her.

“You’re the best slave a man could have,” he added, slightly reviving the play. He heard that blindfolding someone made them more sensitive. She was about to discover how true that was. With his cock still lubricated from her saliva, he pushed in. It was slow, but he continued to move in until it was entirely inside her.

She laughed dryly at being called slave, too nervous to come up with a retort. Lela didn’t know how this would feel. Or hurt. And she wasn’t sure if he’d be gentle or not with her, given their game.

So when she felt the tip press against her anus he could feel her shudder under his hands and tense a little. As the first inch pushed in she grabbed her pillow as hard as she could, pressing her face into it to hide the tears from him. He was so big. Too big. She was sure from the pain he was going to rip her ass wide open and she’d start bleeding everywhere. Lela suddenly didn’t know if she could take him in, if she could stretch this much.

Her body shook terribly as he had to force inch by inch in to the untouched territory, tighter than any pussy he had fucked between the six girls, barely stretching around him as she quivered and tried not to scream. When he reached his hilt Lela was sure she was about to explode. It was too big. He couldn’t even move inside her it was that big. Her walls were clamping down on him so tightly, trying to force this massive foreign object out. And it hurt, mostly when she tensed. So she tried to remain calm. To breath. To not act terrified that this was far more than she ever thought it would feel like.

Roland could feel her tightness, unlike anything he had ever done before. It was a completely new sensation and one that he enjoyed. However, he could tell that Lela wasn’t having the same experience he was. She had pulled herself free of the makeshift restraints to grab the pillow, something he hadn’t expected. Then he realized that with his size, this might just be more than she could take.

“Lela,” he said softly, leaning down towards her. “Do you want me stop? If it hurts too much, tell me. We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” This was a new side of her. He hadn’t seen her look so weak or vulnerable before. He kept his hips completely still, not wanting to further hurt her.

Lela didnt let him see her face, leaving it buried in the pillow.

“No...” he got a muffled response, “I want to do this.”

One hand let go of it’s tight grip on the pillow and grabbed his hand, squeezing it just as hard. She knew she had pulled out of the binds but she had needed to grip something to keep from tensing. He was enormous. She could feel every throb of his cock pulsating in her backside. Every inch invading her.

But she wanted to give herself to him. She wanted him to know that she loved him as much as the others, that she wasn’t just some slut. He truly hadn’t seen this side of her before.

She moved her head enough to the side to speak freely, the blindfold hiding her red eyes, “I saved this for you. Please. I...I can do this. For you Roland. I’d do anything for you.”

She squeezed his hand tight and gulped, the pressure starting to adjust in her backside. She knew it was going to be painful. She also knew it feel amazing once she was used to it.

“I’m ready.”

Roland looked at the girl. The girl trying so hard for his sake. He almost decided that it was time to stop. She had shown her love already. He didn’t need to hurt her. But at the same tine, he knew that could be even worse. Him taking this away from her, the thing she had always wanted. And he knew how much she loved him. She might even begin to think he was disappointed or that she failed him. He couldn’t allow that.

“I’ll go slow,” he promised as he squeezed her hand. With his other hand on her waist, he began to slowly pull out, then slowly push it back in. It wasn’t just concern slowing him down; her butt was incredibly tight. He was content moving like this, though it was far too slow to actually bring him pleasure. This was to get her used to this, and he’d give her all the time she needed.

“Okay,” she whispered and he got a small smile. She trusted him. She always would. It was why she could even let him control her, be dominant and rule over her in the bedroom. Because she trusted him with her life. She knew he would never truly hurt her.

“I love you,” she whispered as he started to pull out and back in slowly. He had to. Not only was she getting used to his size, she was tight. Practically too tight. He was punching a hole in her ass every time he pushed in.

After several tries she started to really relax, it getting easier and less painful. As she did it became easier for him to slide in and out. Her breath started to hitch as the pain ebbed and the pleasure really began.

“Roland,” she sighed, relaxing more.

Her body began to relax, and Roland began to find it easier to move. Eventually, she loosened up enough that he could really start to increase his speed. He kept it reasonable, not wanting to push her too far. “Lela,” he said himself with all the love he could find.

Roland was also beginning to feel better. It was a different feeling from a pussy, one he immensely enjoyed. He still needed to be careful, but it was something he wanted to keep doing. “Lela, your butt, it feels so good,” he said, hoping that would make her feel better.

Lela relaxed more and more until he could really start to move, though he didn’t force too hard and cause any more pain.

“Roland...”

Soon, sooner than she thought she would, Lela started to like it. Than love it. When he claimed how good it felt she moaned back in return, arching her ass higher and closer to him, giving him more ample room.

“...good...agreed...feels good...” she started to pant, releasing his hands and crossing them behind her back to be tied, “I’m ready Roland...master...My body is ready.”

She was utterly relaxed now. He was gliding in smoothly, though she was still tighter than ever, milking him with every soft thrust. But the pain was gone. And the trust was there. Lela let the fear go, her vulnerability fading. She loved this man. Trusted him with everything. And she was giving her body and heart to him on a platter.

She hoped he could see that and knew the game was only for pleasure. Underneath she truly loved and cared about him as deeply as all the others.

Roland felt like he was beginning to really understand Lela in a way he never had before. On a much deeper level. He had always seen her as someone who was unshakable and in control. Even in their earlier plays, she had felt like it was all exactly what she wanted. But this? This was different. She had made herself weak and vulnerable, a side he imagined very few ever saw. She trusted him so much. That was coming through loud and clear.

“Lela,” he said before returning to his pounding. He didn’t even have the focus to retie her hands, only able to mange using one hand to pin them to her back. Other than that, he was focused entirely on fucking her butt.

As he continued to enjoy her tightness and these new sensations, he began to reach his edge. With some more thrusts, he was there. “Lela,” he repeated once more, almost like a prayer. He may be the master in their play, but she held considerable power over him with her body. As proof, he came hard, pouring everything directly into her ass.

Her name on his tongue made her shudder with pleasure, not to mention the building tension inside her as he rammed her back end faster and harder. When he finally exploded within her, cumming hard in her ass, she too let out a wail and orgasmed, soaking the bed and his legs as she shuddered and screamed his name into the pillow, overwhelmed with waves of pure satiable pleasure.

"I'm yours," she breathed, almost giggling at the revelation, "Truly yours now."

It took a moment for her to come off the high, her ass still full of his cum. It felt surprisingly good and stuffed with him inside, creaming her inner back walls.

"Oh Roland. That felt amazing."

Back
Top Bottom