Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

Roland couldn’t help himself. He pulled out of her and then turn her over so she was now on her back. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, needing to do something to express how he was feeling. He loved her so much right now. And he felt completely loved back.

“Lela,” he said when he pulled back. “I’ve always wanted you to be mine.” Then he dove right back in, kissing her again with the same desire. It took several minutes of their make out session for him to finally back away, dizzy on the high this was giving. So loopy that he decided to ask for something he had fantasized about, but never thought anyone would want to do. But logic wasn’t part of his current mindset.

“Lela, would you clean me up?” he asked the blindfolded girl. He was obviously asking her to suck his dick. The Dick that had just been inside her.

Lela hands were all over him, her lips hot to his. She was gasping for air by the time he pulled up, still on the high that was Roland.

"Yes," she replied shakily, still getting her breath back, everything still dark. It made her other senses heighten, his lips like fire on him. She would. She'd lick, suck, fuck...do anything he wanted.

Roland took immediate control upon hearing this. He moved backwards, leaning against the headboard and spreading his legs apart. He guided Lela over to him, a bit of his roughness returning.

He placed her head next to his cock, allowing her to smell it, the scent of semen and her body mixed together. “Clean it,” he ordered, but this time not forcing her with his hands. Only with his words. She would do this on her own.

Lela followed his guide, until he stopped and demanded. She didn't think about it. Because of where it had been. But she knew she had been clean. Had prepared for him. So with that in her head, trying to keep calm she began to lick and suck him off. Soon all she tasted was his semen and the taste of his cock. Then she really got into it, deep throating him, working for another orgasm to please him.

Roland just relaxed into it. He wasn’t needed to force it or move too much. All he had to do was sit back and enjoy. And enjoy the sight, of course. It really was incredibly sexy. That said, his opulent imagination couldn’t help but picture how much better this would be with a girl or two on his side to kiss and cuddle as this happened.

After several minutes, Roland found his orgasm building and no desire to hold back. “Lela, I’m cumming,” he told her. He didn’t reach up to hold her in place, actually feeling quite tired. Turned out he still wasn’t completely back to normal. Still, that didn’t stop him from releasing his standard large load directly into his girlfriend’s waiting mouth.

Lela sucked him dry, milking his cock with her tongue, the satisfying popping sound of his dick sliding out her mouth filled his ears as she sat up. Then she crawled forward, feeling her way up his body to kiss him, her lips still wet.

“Oh Roland.”

Roland knew some guys might have hesitated, but not him. He took Lela in his arms again, kissing her back, not caring about anything except that it was her. The amazing Lela, the one who had always seemed so dominant and in control, was now his and serving him in such an erotic way.

The kiss went on for some time until he finally came down from the emotional high this whole experience had given him. He reached up, undoing the blindfold as he laid back completely in the bed. He absolutely refused to let go of the girl in his arms. “Lela, I know I’ve said this a lot, but I want you to know I love you so much. If I could, I’d take you and every girl here down to the courthouse and marry you all today,” he said, cuddling into her. He too was feeling rather vulnerable and felt like telling her his honest feelings, even if he was showing nearly as much weakness as she had. He wanted to prove that it affected him.

She kissed him as long as she could until he pulled back and drew off the blindfold, letting her see him again. Her eyes were warm gazing down at his face.

“Aww Roland,” she blushed then giggled, that girlish flirty giggle he had heard many times, now just for him, “If only handsome. I love you too. Thank you for this. I’ve dreamed about giving it up to you for years baby.”

“And I’ve dreamed of taking it,” he replied, nuzzling her again. They sat there for some time, just being a stupidly in love couple. But Roland knew he had other business to attend to. Eventually, he got up.

“Sorry. I’ve got some things to take care. I need to prepare for Beth tonight. We can leave her out. I need to go find Andrea or V.,” he explained as he dressed, taking long looks at her gorgeous body. He also needed to do some actual schoolwork this weekend. God, he needed to set some limits once this was all settled. Otherwise this relationship would kill his grades.

“Love you,” he said one last time as he headed for the door, feeling absolutely amazing both physically and mentally. Nothing could stop the Roland harem at this rate. Well, one person could. He just needed to make sure she wouldn’t.

“Love you too,” Lela purred, not getting up at all. She was comfortable. And exhausted. He had fucked her mouth and ass thoroughly.

Downstairs the girls were all sitting in the living room with the loud music still on, chatting and gossiping and being...normal. Despite things being different with Roland now, the girls weren’t letting that change their friendships. They smiled as they saw him, blowing kisses and waving then Ashley spoke, “Veronica might be awake if you want to check.”

“Thanks,” he said to them, heading for his room where he had last seen V. He needed to talk to her about some other things as well. Mainly, this relationship they were now in. He wanted to make sure she wasn’t having second thoughts.

“Hey, V,” he said quietly as he opened the door, making sure not to wake her if she was indeed still asleep. “You here?”

Veronica rolled over, moaning and blinking back sleep. She saw him and smiled wearily.

“Hey there cutie. Coming back to bed?”

She rolled over, patting the spot he had left, wanting to curl up and snuggle with him, clearly waking up but slowly.

“Last night was incredible,” she whispered, waiting for him, with a blissful smile on her face. The bruising was worse now that it had set, but it would heal with time.

From a bed to a bath to a bed to the first bed again. It was dawning in Roland that he may very well be a natural born slut. He had absolutely no problem with this, and clearly none of the girls did either.

“Good morning beautiful,” he replied, climbing into the bed with her. An arm wrapped protectively around her as she was pulled close to him. Seeing those bruises caused a flash of anger as he remembered Ty, only to be soothed when he looked past them to see the beautiful woman that was now his.

“How did you sleep?” he asked, trying to be cautious about the subject. He didn’t want to rush it while she was still sleepy.

She wiggled into his arms, finding the perfect spot for her head in the crook of his neck and settling as she yawned, waking a little more.

“Like a rock. I think that’s normal after having the best car sex of my life, wouldn’t you say?”

She giggled and kissed his neck then sighed, her breath still slow. He had never heard such a happy noise from her. Since Tyler, Veronica hadn’t dated. And she hadn’t been happy with him either, so neither him or the other girls had really seen what Veronica was like in a relationship. What she was like when she was full of giddy love.

“How was your sleep?” She purred.

“Shorter than yours, but still amazing,” he answered, taking great pleasure in this affectionate side of herself that she was showing. V deserved someone who could treat her right. Hopefully, he’d be the one to do so.

“So, I take it you don’t regret last night?” he asked, pulling her just a little bit closer in the process. He felt a bit of fear in his stomach as he asked that. He knew she didn’t, but it didn’t stop that little nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach.

“Not one bit,” she purred, kissing up his neck, her breath hot in his ear as she nibbled the lobe.

Then she sat her head up a little, looking at him with sudden concern, “Did you think I would? Because of...Tyler...or Lela?”

If it was because of Tyler then he was worried she still had feelings for him, or he worried she thought he took advantage of her vulnerability. Neither of which he thought. If it was about Lela though...

She hadn’t understood what he meant by sharing immediately but it had dawned on her somewhere between her third and her thirtieth orgasm last night that he meant sharing him, with Lela. Likely some of the other girls too. She knew how desperately they all wanted him. Perhaps it had been the mind blowing orgasms that had distracted her from getting upset over it. Or the way he moaned her name that had her willing to try. Whatever it was, she wasn’t turning back now. She already dived head first when she rode him like a horse till dawn.

“Don’t worry about Tyler,” she promised, returning to his neck and kissing it eagerly, “And if I have to share you with our best friends so be it...as long as I get you to myself when I want...for how looooong I want...”

Her fingers slid down his chest and gropped him fondly as she teased his ear again with her teeth.

“I have quite the drive, and the stamina to back it up,” she purred, “And I’ve been lonely for years Roland. I want you. Even if I have to share you.”

She kissed his jawline and sighed, “That sound good to you handsome?”

Roland’s own hand slipped around behind her, slithering down to her big, beautiful butt. He clasped onto it with a possessiveness that made it clear he refused to let go. She felt amazing and he only wanted to feel more of her.

“That couldn’t sound better,” he replied, leaning in to kiss her again. “I’d feel irresponsible not dating you now. Plus, how many men out there could possibly keep up with you? Not many, judging from last night,” he teased. That libido of hers was incredible, able to match even his.

“As to the others, you should know that it’s not just Lela,” he said, a touch of hesitation in his voice. “It’s Lela, Tia, Ashely, and Andrea. And I was planning on approaching Beth tonight,” he explained. “I love you, but just as much as I love all of them. But I’ll do everything I can to love all of you as much as you need. I promise.” He knew she wouldn’t back out now, but he wanted to make himself and his desires clear.

She could feel the possessiveness. It almost scared her. But it wasn’t abusive like Tyler’s. Roland’s felt protective, like he was possessive of her to keep her safe and happy, not because he thought himself above her and he owned her. She relaxed after a split second of his hand kneading her cushiony ass.

She giggled, “I bet none, my stallion. You have stamina that nearly outmatched mine.”

She kissed his chin then the mood sobered. For a moment she said nothing then sighed, “I guess I have to share you with all of them. But...will you be my stallion alone?”

She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, leaning up, his hand still on her ass. She stared down at him, her face guarded now. He had seen that look before. V was putting her walls up, fearing pain was coming. Tyler had been the first to make her build walls, but over the years he had seen it plenty of times. She was clearly fully awake and present now.

“I don’t know what the other girls have asked for...or if you pick favorites...I mean my track record for dating has been...less than good so I’m not sure how dating one guy works let along him dating 5 others...but Roland, if you could, I’d like to have you, well, to myself when I can and I need...nights like last night. With you. My white stallion.”

She leaned down as if to kiss him but hesitated, wanting his answer first, her guard walls up till she knew.

Roland couldn’t hide his panic when he saw her get like that. It wasn’t just a sign that she was struggling, it brought up memories of previous times she had made, times when he felt that he had failed her. He truly hated seeing that expression, but he never blamed her for it.

When she asked and hesitated to kiss him, he responded in the most instinctive way he could: he kissed her. Hard. He tried to communicate everything he could in that moment of passion.

“V, I’m yours,” he told when he finally parted. “When you say you need me, I’ll be there for you. We will have our nights, just us and all the passion we can find,” he answered. “All I ask is that you know you’re not the only one who needs me. It may be hard for me to be there for everyone, but I promise I’ll do it.”

“And one more thing,” he started. “No favorites. If I had a favorite, I’d only be dating one of you. I asked for this because I could never choose between you. But I am your stallion. And you can ride me whenever you want.”

Her walls hadn’t come completely up. As he kissed her, hard and passionately, he felt the tension in her dissipate, her walls breaking down before they could even come all the way up. And his words were just what she needed to hear.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed, hugging him hard atop him, her face pressing to his neck. Then she pulled up only enough to look at him and speak.

“That’s all I needed to hear Roland. I...guessed it was all the girls. I know they all love you too. I just...I needed to make sure I could have you alone when I need you. After Tyler...you know how bad my trust issues are. I just need moments like this, where I’m the only one in your arms.”

She gently laid her head on his chest, going from flirty and sexual to cuddly and soft. She just wanted to be held for a few minutes.

“I love you,” she whispered.

He kept her in his arms, listening to her and cherishing her. She deserved so much more than she had received. He’d give it to her. When she cuddled into him, he cuddled back.

“You can have as many moments as you want,” he replied, keeping her there. “I know what Tyler did to you. I’ll hate him for the rest of my life because of it. And I’ll do everything I can to make it something you barely remember.”

He let them lay in silence for a bit longer before adding something. “Can you do something for me?” he started, looking for the right words. “Whenever you’re feeling insecure or worthless or anything like that, tell me. And if I’m the cause of those feelings, doubly so. I’ll do anything I can to make it right. That’s s promise I’ll do everything to keep.” Before she could answer, he kissed her again.

She kissed him back deeply then rested her head on his chest and gave a gentle nod, “I can do that. Or at least I’ll try. If I can’t tell you I’ll get Andrea to tell you. Sometimes it’s hard to talk about.”

She squeezed him tight, “but I love you. And I’ll try. And I love you even more for wanting to help me with that.”

Roland reached up, gently stroking her hair as she laid on him. She felt great and he was happy to indulge her. “I love you more,” he said quietly in a playful way. He then just held her for some time to enjoy the peace that came with having a woman on top of him. It was something he could get used to.

“So, I was wondering if you could help me with something,” he started. “I’m going to talk to Beth tonight, trying to get her to join us all. I was wondering if you could try to get her to wear those pajamas she really likes. I think it’d be best if she was at her most comfortable. I know it’s silly, but I want this to go perfectly for everyone, and I thought it might help,” he explained, hoping she wouldn’t be upset for what he was asking. Even more, he hoped this wouldn’t make her jealous.

Veronica swallowed her jealously, “Yeah, I can try and get her to wear those. I know the ones. She’s not going to be easy. She’s shy, and she’s harboured a crush for you for long lee than any of us. Sharing...it’s not easy to swallow.”

She was and would, as promised but Beth might not be able to handle it.

“Are you going to make her something special? Do something romantic? What’s your plan?” She asked softly, still cuddling him, “As long as you don’t take her into the car, I’m fine.”

He could sense a degree of hesitation in her, however small. She was definitely still adapting to the idea of sharing. He loved her for trying to do it.

“Thank you,” he said. “I was considering something big and romantic since this will be the only one I get to do on my terms, but I thought it wasn’t the best. As you said, she’s shy. Doing something big might get her to retreat back in her shell. Or she might spend the whole time thinking herself into a panic. I want to avoid that. So I was thinking something simple. When she goes to bed, I go to her room, ask to go inside, and then give her a hug. We spend some time cuddling, then I tell her everything. How I love everyone, including her.” He wasn’t sure how this plan would work out, but it seemed like a decent one to him. Only time would tell if that was true.

Back
Top Bottom