Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

Roland felt a wave of guilt rush over him. This hadn’t been the reaction he had been expecting. He hadn’t said it for that reason at all. But he didn’t say anything as he read through the texts his friends sent him. They were making a good case and making their feelings clear, two things he wanted. When they were done, he got up, heading to Andrea’s room.

He listened to her carefully, just as he had read the texts. He internalized what she was saying, carefully considering it. Communication was necessary for this to work, and he’d be damned if he let this come between them. He would listen, and he would learn.

“Andrea,” he started, gripping her hands in hands. He leaned forward, planting a kiss on her forward. He had heard her. “Come with me,” he said, leading her back into the kitchen where the other three still were.

“I’m sorry,” he said to the group. “Last night, I messed up. V and I were hyped up on fear and adrenaline and lost ourselves. It was wildly irresponsible of me to not inform everyone that she was okay. I won’t let myself get caught up like that again,” he promised.

“And one more thing. This is not a competition. It hasn’t been one and it never will be one. I don’t want anyone to compete,” he went one, looking from girl to girl. “I’m with all of you because I love all of you. And that means I want you to be you. I know must of you wouldn’t want to do an eight hour session in the car. Honestly, I don’t want to repeat it either. And I don’t expect any of you to. What I want is for us to pursue what each of you want? Want to spend hours and hours doing something slow and tantric? We can do that. But we can also do ten hard, fast minutes. And anything inbetween.”

“I don’t want anyone to fight and I don’t want any of you to think that me doing something with one of you is a challenge to everyone else. Do what you want to with me. If you want to try something, tell me. Because you’re not here to just make me happy. We’re here to make each other happy,” he said, a stupid smirk from the stupidly cheesy line.

“I told you about me and V not to make anyone jealous, but to be honest. I don’t want to hide what we’re doing from each other. I won’t lie to you. To any of you. But I’ll be more tactful in how I put it. But I love all of you, and I wouldn’t dream of making you compete. Because before you’re my girlfriends, you’re my best friends, and I’d never jeopardize that.” He finished, looking around for the girls reactions. He really hoped his speech went over well. It may not have been poetic, but it was from the heart.

Tatiana was the first to smile and step forward to kiss him, hugging him on her tip toes and whispering in his ear, "That was perfect. Thank you."

Ashley came second and wrapped her arms around his waist, just squeezing him tight and then looking up, "Thank you for explaining Roland. I'm okay with that."

Both of them headed upstairs and left Lela, Andrea, and Roland alone.

Andrea was still next to him and hugged him third, burying her face in his chest and breathing in deeply, before tipping her head back for a kiss, "I love you too, and I'll give this my best shot. Be patient with me."

She yawned and added, "Would you be okay if...if I napped with you and V?"

With confirmation she slipped into his room, taking the other side of the bed so there was a space for him to wedge in between the two lovely ladies when he was ready. That just left Lela, who was leaning on the counter her arms crossed.

"I won't deny, I'm pissed Veronica got first dibs on the car," she commented, now that they were alone, "I'm not jealous, I've just been fantasizing about us in that car since you and me started doing liquor runs over a year ago. So it stung that she got to pop that cherry."

She pressed off the counter and sauntered towards him, "But your right. This shouldn't and isn't a competition. Because V might be able to go eight hours, but out of any of these girls, how many of them can you get nasty with you...master?"

She reached him and winked, her arms unfolding to rub up and down his chest.

"We all have different tastes. You aren't wrong. Some of them are going to want you to be delicate...some may want you to last hours. Everyone is going to want you differently. But promise me one thing."

She reached up and played with his ear, "The next person you fuck in that car will be me, and you won't be gentle. Never Roland, ever be delicate with me. Because I had the best sex of my life in that bathroom yesterday. And I don't plan on giving that up."

He promised Andrea he’d be patient. He assured her to take everything at her speed and to talk to him if anything ever came up. He wanted her to be comfortable in this new life they were building. She had to be. He also made sure to return each girls’ actions with equivalent love. Then it was Lela’s turn.

“Of course,” he told her when she was finished. He wrapped an arm around her, reaching down to possessively grab her ass. Her had a single finger drift towards her anus, taunting her with the hole that he had promised to fuck. “I have several girlfriends now,” he whispered into her ear, “but only one slave.”

He held her for a bit longer, just long enough, before letting go. He needed nest now. And he had the perfect nest possible. The last of his energy had been spent on that brief confrontation with them all. Now he really needed to sleep. He had considered showering before, but that was too much work. So with one final peck, he headed into his room.

Roland looked at the sight before him and couldn’t resist a smile. Two beautiful women with a space just for him inbetween. He couldn’t resist. He began to strip, tossing aside all of his clothes and giving Andrea her first good look at his completely naked body. He even had enough time to strike a little pose for her. Then he moved forward, climbing into the bed and his little spot. He wrapped an arm around each, pulling them close. After just a few seconds of savoring their warmth, the darkness hit. After the most amazing thirty hours of his life, Roland was asleep.

Lela bit her bottom lip, her breath hitching as he teased the one hole never touched.

"I'll enjoy being your slave," she hummed, then grinned and kissed him longingly. It was a game, she knew it. He loved her, respected her. Just as she for him. But their little game brought her immense pleasure, and he could see it already in her eyes.

"Go sleep," she purred, as he let go, "you have plenty of time when you wake to spend with us later."

In his room Andrea turned her tired head and smiled, seeing him nude, "You really are perfect."

He crawled in and she turned, cuddling into his one side and falling asleep faster than he. Veronica still was out cold, pulled in by his arm so she was tight to his body, but not so much as stirring a muscle, deep asleep. Lela was at the door and blew him a kiss then closed it, and just like that, everyone was happy again.

Roland eyes creaked open several hours later. It had been a good sleep, but not nearly long enough. But he forced himself to remain conscious. He was still a college student. He couldn’t afford a totally fucked up sleep schedule. So as willpower forces him to shake off the temptations of sleep, he found himself in a situation better than any dream. Two beautiful women, cuddled up against him in a heavenly way.

Roland spent several minutes enjoying this, but eventually stopped. If he stayed here much longer, Andrea and V would pull him back into dreamland. He very carefully untangled himself from them, removing himself from the bed.

When he was free, the first thing he did was turn back and admire the women some more. Then the naked man went and found some clothes. Only a T-shirt and some gym shorts. If he was honest, he didn’t expect to be dressed for too long. With that settled, he left his room and went off to look for Tia. He had an offer for her.

Tia was sitting on the couch reading a textbook and finishing on some homework. She looked up as she saw him and grinned.

“Hey handsome. Lela and Ashley went grocery shopping for the afternoon. If your looking for them. How was your nap?”

“It was nice, if not too short,” he said, smiling at her compliment. He liked this new openness. He felt like he could say anything. “I was actually looking for you. I’m kind of a mess. I haven’t had a chance to bathe since the party. And I’ve been working up a sweat lately. So I was going to take a bath.” Roland took no small amount of joy in the large bath they had in the house. Such a thing would be a luxury, but they lucked out. There would be plenty of room for a person to fit. Even two people could be comfortable, especially if they cuddled up with each other. Which was his goal. “I was hoping you’d like to join me.”

She put down her textbook and smiled, “You inviting me to get naked and wet with you again Roland?”

Giggling she got up, “I could use a good soak. Maybe you’ll let me wash you down, if your that dirty.”

Stepping near him she rubbed her hands up and down his arms then kissed him, taking his hands to lead him upstairs, “cmon. I’ll draw the bath.”

Getting upstairs she locked them in the bathroom and started the water, adding some bubble bath to make it fun then stripping before him, smiling as she posed naked in front of him to admire. And touch if he wanted to.

“Your turn handsome.”

Roland didn’t need much encouragement, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t have fun with it. He took his shirt off slowly, making sure to really stretch as he did so, completely showing off his abs as he did so. When that was done, he moved onto his shorts, again making sure she got a view of his beast as it came out.

Now naked, he stepped over to the beautiful woman, giving her a light kiss and a gentle squeeze on the butt before moving past her. He reached the tub and stepped in. He leaned against the back, spreading his legs wide enough for her to slip in and lay against. “Come on in gorgeous.”

She watched, mesmerized and salivating for the man before her, having waited years to finally be able to see this. He’s beautiful.

She kissed him back, humming happily and landing back on the balls of her heels as he stepped past her to slid in. Turning off the bathroom light she lit a couple candles the girls used with their baths and then slipped in between his legs, resting her back to his chest.

“This...all baths should be this nice,” she sighed, already comfortable and cozy between his legs and in his arms. The bubbles tickled her nipples as the hot water soaked into her skin and she hummed happily once more, sinking deeper.

“I couldn’t agree more,” he said quietly. While there was no reason he couldn’t speak in a normal voice, the atmosphere of the room was one of tranquility af love. Speaking loudly felt like it would only disrupt the peace they had.

He had wrapped his arms around her the second she had stepped in the water, and he moved slightly to help press her against his just a little bit more completely. “Tia,” he said quietly, “I hope you know I love you. That I didn’t make that up for the purpose of getting in your or anyone’s pants. I love you.”

She settled her head under his chin, completely snuggled into his arms. Her eyes were just closing when he spoke and they fluttered open and upwards, looking at his handsome face.

"I never doubted you Roland. And I love you too."

Roland snuggled into her a bit more. None of the moves he made insisted on sex. He was cuddling her that made it clear that he just wanted to love and cherish her. Of course, he also wanted to bend her over and fuck her so hard she wouldn’t be able to walk straight for a week. Just, you know, he could want both.

“Tia,” he said after several minutes of blissful silence, “why did you say yes? I’m not questioning it or saying you shouldn’t have. I’m beyond thrilled to have you. But it wouldn’t have been unreasonable for you to say no. To say you didn’t want to share your boyfriend with five other women. I don’t think I’d be okay with sharing one of you with five other men,” he admitted, feeling a bit guilty over that confession, like he was holding them to a double standard.

“So I just want to know what you’re thinking. I want to understand all of you, and this is part of it.”

“Mm?” She was so relaxed that when he said her name she didn’t move, only hummed a response. She listened, quietly, and for a moment was silent. Then she spoke.

“Because if I’m being honest with myself, your not the only one getting a good deal out of this. I am too. If it’s not clear yet I...I’m bisexual Roland. Having five amazing and beautiful females willing to get naked for you in front of me? There’s no downside to that. Ashley...she’s in the same boat. And we, please don’t look down on us but we like each other Roland, even while we adore and love you. So we can both willingly share with the others as long as your willing to let us be together too.”

She sat up, sloshing water and turned to look at him a little worried, “That won’t be a problem will it? Roland? Baby?”

“Of course not,” he said quickly. “I mean, I’ve known you were bi for a while now. The way you looked at Ashley made that pretty clear. At least to me,” he explained. He had noticed her feelings long ago. Probably before she did.

“And if you two want to date each other as well, I’d never object to that. Go on dates with each other. Sleep with each other. Love each other,” he added, emphasizing the last part. “Sharing you with other guys, I wouldn’t no okay with. But sharing you with the girls I’m already with? That actually makes me happy. I know what it’s like to love multiple people.”

Just to get his point across, he leaned in and kissed her. “I want you to be happy. That’s the most important thing.”

She leaned forward, pressing her hand to his chest and kissed him back, deeply and hungrily. When he pulled back she let her forehead rest on his, smiling giddly.

"And I want you to be happy Roland. With us. Thank you for your blessing. Oh, I love you Roland."

She climbed back into his lap, this time straddling his legs so she was facing him and for a moment her breasts were at face level, before she cupped his jaw and tilted it up to kiss him deeply once more.

"I would never touch another man but you," she promised, "But I would...I would really like to take Ashley out on a date. This is all quite new to me."

She sighed happily, like a lovedrunk puppy. She had him and Ashley. Tatiana was in heaven. And it was new to her; she hadn't admitted it to herself that she liked girls too until just recently, though from Roland's words she guessed he had noticed it in her earlier than she had. Tatiana leaned back down, kissing him again and again, hotly making out with him in the hot waters of their bath, the candlelight illuminating her soft skin. Only after minutes of heavy kissing did she pull up to breathe, her cheeks flushed red.

"I've fantasized about kissing you like that since high school. Wow."

“You’re not the only one,” he informed her, panting slightly from the kiss. He was loving all these kisses he got. He also enjoyed how each girl felt different, tasted different, and moved different.

“About Ashley,” he added, just to add in a last thing. “When you two have sex, you’re under no obligation to tell me, to invite me to watch or join. You can do it by yourselves. I’m not petty and controlling enough to force that,” he explained. “That said, if you start doing it in front of me, I might not be able to hold back,” he added with a smirk.

“And you’re free to use my car for the date. Definitely the best date mobile we have. And I know how much everyone here loves that car.”

Tia smirked, comfy on his lap even facing him, still within his arms, “Thank you Roland. But don’t worry. If we touch in front of you, we are definitely wanting you to touch us. And your still our priority. We’ve waited years for you. I’ll be honest, I can’t get enough of you to myself now. I’m sure all the girls feel it. We can finally touch you.”

She snuggled in, her breasts pressed to his chest as she kissed his cheek, “has anyone ever told you how safe your arms feel? I could lay wrapped up in them for hours.”

“No, but I’d be happy to hear it more often,” he said, tightening his hold around her. “And you’ll always have a place in them,” Roland assured her. Was he being overly ambitious with his commitments? He didn’t think so. He had lived these girls for years without getting to fuck them. How could having sex change that?

“Tia, I have a favor to ask. You, Ashley, Andrea, Lela, and V are all on board. Only Beth is left. And since she’s the only one I’ll get to confess to on my terms, I want to make it special for her. I was wondering if you could convince her to wear those pajamas she loves tonight. The one that’s super soft and she looks the perfect balance of sexy and cute in. Think you could try that?” he asked.

Beth was the wild card now. He knew her feelings for him and knew she’d love to date him. But how would she react to knowing she’d be sharing him? He couldn’t predict it. But doing something small like that could end up helping her. At least he hoped it would.

Tia smiled and pressed in closer, “That’s good to hear. Because I could get used to these baths.”
She rested her head on his shoulder, listening and nodded slightly, “I can. But Beth is closest to Andrea and Veronica. I’m too loud.”

She giggled, knowing she was anything but soft and quiet, “Maybe ask V. I bet she’d be able to do it.”

“Maybe I’ll talk to them later. But I’ll forget about other girls for now,” he said, one of his hands wandering below the water line to grab her butt. The other remained wrapped around her, holding her close to him. “I’d rather focus on the beautiful girl right in front of me.”

He kept her pinned against him, but not striking to go much further. He’d squeeze and rub, but not in a desperate “let’s have sex right now” way. He was fine with just being with her and touching her. He didn’t even feel like he had to have sex. Just being with her was enough.

Tia smiled and blushed, tight in his arms as he fondled her ass as she groaned happily.

“You know I love to be the center of attention,” she teased, kissing up his neck and back to his mouth, “I love you.”

Her voice was soft and quiet like his in the candlelight, not wanting to ruin the romantic mood of their bath.

Roland and Tia spent a long time in the bath together. Touching, kissing, whispering, and briefly bathing. But eventually, it had to come to an end. As the water turned lukewarm and the bubbles faded, eventually they had to call it over.

Roland helped Tia get out, then he pulled himself out. They even helped to dry each other off. Once they were clean and dressed, he kissed her one more time before returning to the house, off to see what everyone else was up to.

Tia enjoyed their time immensely. And by the time they were done Ashley and Lela were home so she kissed Roland and went to help with groceries. It was good timing too, because Andrea woke up only a few minutes after the girls started to make noise in the kitchen, putting food away, and came out rubbing her eyes.

“Roland?” She spotted him and smiled, blinking back sleep, “Can...we talk?”

Roland was about to go join bringing in the groceries, but this took priority. “Of course,” he said with a smile. “Shall we head to your room. I don’t want to wake V.” He then began walking towards her room, guiding the other woman behind him.

Back
Top Bottom