Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

“Andrea,” he said, still moving at a gentle but stimulating pace. He pulled away from the kiss, enough so that he could talk to her. “I know I sound like trash, saying I’m trying to build a harem, but I’m not looking to put just any woman I can find in it. I want it to be perfect. And if you’re not in it, it can’t be perfect,” he told her. Then he leaned back in, kissing her again.

After this, he began to increase his pace. Still, he had learned he couldn’t just do whatever he wanted with a woman’s body and expect her to love it. They were people with likes and desires. He needed to respect that and learn what they enjoyed. After all, that’d be necessary to satisfy six women.

She gulped that word down. Harem. She wasn’t sure if she could swallow it or not. But he was sure proving his case. It was starting to feel good...really good. Her moans increased, his hand kneading her breast and clit having her a writhing wet mess underneath him. Foreplay seemed to be having quite the effect on her, her defended breaking down before him, her body relaxing into the table, allowing him to thrust with more ease an less resistance. She was letting him in again.

Maybe...maybe he could convince her to share.

Roland spent several minutes getting her accustomed to sex. His teasing, his speed and force, he did everything he could to match her preferences. The better the reaction, the more he did it. But eventually he approached the edge. “Andrea,” he said. “I’m going to cum,” he continued. He was still pounding away deep inside her, no intention of pulling out.

Andrea had her back arched into him, her nails digging through his shirt into his back. He was convincing her. He could see it in her face as she made a silent "O" with her mouth and cummed for the first time, creaming his thighs, nearly ready to scream it felt better than she ever expected. He saw it again in her second, third, then fourth orgasm, his hands teasing her in the places that seemed to work her up best. All he had to do was seal the deal.

And filling her with his hot seed would make her his forever, claiming her virginity and her body for his own. Andrea had thought she couldn't do this, couldn't share him. But she was willing to try. If it felt this good, if she got to spend every day loving him and feeling his love, then she would do what she had to to keep it.

"Cum," she moaned, panting, "Yes..."

“Be mine,” he told her with both love and force. He could tell her repeated orgasms had worn down her mental resistance. All that was left now was to seal the deal. Roland didn’t hold back as he gave his final thrust. Andrea felt his full ten inches slam into her before he did it. He came inside of her. First, his cum filled her deepest parts. When they were full, it slid in between his cock and the walls of her pussy. Finally, the last bit splurted out.

“You are amazing,” he told her. He had loved experiencing her body like that. He leaned in to kiss her more as she got to feel what it felt to be filled with a man’s seed.

"I will!" she replied, her voice rising high as she joined him in her final orgasm, feeling his entire ten inches deep within her, pressing into her depths, shooting hot cum inside her until she was more than stuffed. She quivered under him, kissing him as her body shook from the experience. Never had she thought it would feel that good.

"I will," she repeated, his cock still buried within her, their bodies tight together. She wanted to be his. Andrea would just have to share.

Roland looked at her. Here she was. His beautiful friend who he loved and who loved him. She was agreeing to be his along with the other girls. It was perfect. It was a dream come true. Yet as he came down from the high of sex, he felt like he was looking at her more as a person than he had when he came down the stairs, drunk on the feeling of gaining so many girlfriends. So he said what was on his mind.

“Don’t. Not yet,” he said almost painfully. “I love you. And I know how easy it is to agree to things when you feel so good. But I don’t want that. I want you to take time and think if this is what you really want. If it isn’t, I don’t want to force you. And if it is, I will accept you with open arms.”

Andrea blinked in surprise. Then she smiled and kissed him deeply.

“I’ll think about it,” she promised, “thank you for giving me time Roland. Please know...I love you.”

She waited till he got up and off her and slid off the table, pulling her pants back on and cleaning her mug, kissing his cheek then excusing herself to go shower and think on it. She left smiling though.

It was a good sign.

Not as good as the door that slammed minutes after Andrea disappeared into the upstairs bathroom. It was Veronica, puffy faced and red eyed, dragging a suitcase behind her as she stormed down the staircase. She couldn’t even bring her eyes to meet his, practically fleeing out the front door, a taxi waiting for her outside. And suddenly she was gone. Upstairs her door was unlocked and if he opened it he would find clothing strewn everywhere in her upset rush to leave, and a note on the bed in her cute handwriting addressed to him and Lela.

All it wrote was: How could you?

She was hurt. And from what Roland had been learning the girls had made a pact not to touch him. Now there was hurt feelings, thinking he had only chosen Lela, though he had at least gotten the chance to explain to Andrea. Veronica didn’t even give him that. And no one had woken up Beth yet. None of them wanted that conversation. If anyone in this house was more obviously smitten for Roland, it was Beth. Even if he ignored it, it was clear he made her blush just walking into a room, and she always got jittery around him. But she had been like that since they met. Because he had been her crush even before Andrea.

When Andrea left, he felt good. He knew he might lose her, and the thought alone hurt, but he knew it was for the best. It would be to no one’s benefit to force her into being his girlfriend. If she came, it’d be by her own will. But thinking on that was stopped by the sound of V storming out.

Roland didn’t wait. He had been surprised at first, not expecting to see Veronica coming out. Even if she didn’t look at him, he saw her. He saw how red and puffy her eyes were. He realized how bad this situation really was. When she went out the door, Roland was right behind her.

“Veronica! Wait!” he shouted, leaving the house just seconds after she did and before she could get to the taxi. He was running for her, needing to stop. “Please! Just talk to me first!” He had put the pieces together and he needed to keep her from leaving. The situation would not improve if she was given time to just stew in her sense of betrayal.

Veronica didn’t. She walked faster, the cab driver looking alarmed by the crying girl and running man. She opened the back door and tossed her suitcase in, climbing in and slamming the door, locking it before he could reopen it. He could see the pain on her face from ignoring his pleas, the tears rolling down her cheeks. It hurt her to ignore him. The man her heart wanted. But he wanted Lela. She didn’t need to hear him explain.

As the taxi revved away Lela cam running out, looking alarms. She had heard Roland yelling.

“What happened? Did V leave?”

“Yeah,” he replied after a second, sounding completely heartbroken. He may have to love of four, possibly five women, but he needed V too. It wouldn’t be right without her. Just like how it wouldn’t be right without Andrea. He took a moment compose himself, letting him feel incredibly angry for a moment before returning to his usual self.

“I’m going to go and get dressed. Then I’m going to get my keys and look for her. She can’t go too far. You stay here with the others. Make sure they understand where I’m going and please, for the love of God, don’t let Beth find out. I don’t even want to imagine what she’d do if she thought I had chosen someone over her,” he told Lela. This was a delicate situation and he needed to keep it from collapsing.

Lela nodded quietly, in shock. She hadn’t expected Veronica to up and leave.

“I’ll talk to Andrea, Ashley, and Tia. Well make sure Beth doesn’t know until your ready Roland. I promise.”

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck, holding him tight, “Shell come around handsome. She loves you as much as we do. Did Andrea give you an answer?”

He hugged her back, worried about their runaway friend. “Andrea did. She agreed, but I told her to wait. It was in the middle of sex that she was clearly loving. I want her to take her time and make sure this is truly what she wants,” he explained.

“Also, I fucked Andrea on the table, so you might want to clean it off before you use it,” he said, a bit of color returning to his voice. “Thanks Lela. I love you,” he said so easily. He had been thinking that for so long, it felt good to finally say it out loud.

“Sex on a table hey?” Lela giggled, “I bet you showed her a good time like you showed me.”

She ran her hands up and down his back but grew more serious, “I’ll clean the table so Beth doesn’t notice and talk to Andrea. Don’t worry about us, go find V.”

Her cheeks warmed and she pushed up on her toes to kiss him, “I love you too. Now go.”

~

Veronica went home to her parents. They always let her stay when she wanted to, though it was often only on holidays. Her father was working and her mother had an appointment but let her in, kissing her and promising she’d be home in two hours and they could talk. She could see something was eating at her daughter, but she also knew Veronica was looking for space.

And she did. For the first hour she just wanted to be alone so no one heard her cry. She loved Roland so much, the fact he had picked Lela out of all the girls...it broke her heart. Was it because she was Spanish and exotic? Was it because she knew how to please a man and flaunted it? Veronica did too...she just...never was the type to admit it.

After an hour her phone started to blow up. She checked and recognized the number. Not one of her best friends worried about her, although she saw messages from Roland and Lela and refused to look at them. No messages from him. Her ex. Tyler.

Her had been texting her for weeks now. She ignored them mostly, except one time she told him to just stop, but he was persistent. She hadn’t told any of her best friends he was contacting her again. Roland would have been furious, and V didn’t want that. Now she felt like a fool caring so much about how Roland felt.

She glanced over the texts, not really wanting to but just out of need for distraction, and again he was trying to ask how her day went, promising he missed her and just wanted to talk. That he changed. Veronica could have ignored it. Gone back to crying. But in her lowest moment of self esteem, seeing Lela’s name pop up on her screen again as she texted her for the umptenth time with ‘sorry we can explain’ Veronica hit her rock bottom. She typed in ‘hello’ then quickly added ‘I’m not doing so great today. Just found out some bad news. You?’

Better than you it sounds today. Want to go to coffee and talk?’

I shouldn’t Tyler.’

C’mon please V, just coffee. I changed. I just want to show you that. We can grab some at our favourite shop in town, my treat. Tell me about your bad day.’

Again, Veronica knew it wasn’t smart. Some part of her screamed to tell him no and endnit that second. But here was a man wanting to spend time with her. And with her heart in pieces over another man, it made her feel even a little wanted.

Okay. One hour.’

It only took her a fifteen minute Uber to get there. It was closer to her old home when she was a teen, before she moved in with her friends near campus and her parents sold their house for the nicer one they lived in now. She waited outside for him, just in street clothes - jeans, sneakers and a hugging orange tank top that showed off a fair amount of cleavage - looking around for the familiar face.

“Veronica?”

She turned around, blinking at the much taller man than she remembered. He was almost as tall as Roland, and had buffed our even more than in high school, though he had never been lanky. But the face was the same.

“Hey Ty.”

He gave her a look over, her hair combed but falling down around her bare shoulders, her make up light due to all her crying, though she no longer had puffy red eyes.

“Thought you’d try a little harder,” he muttered and V’s guard shot up.

“Excuse me?”

He grinned like he was joking, “C’mon V, I’m just pulling her leg, you look amazing as always. You got the curves of a goddess. I’m not in dress and tie either.”

No he was in jeans too, though he was wearing a dress shirt and tie. He held the door for her and bought her a latte, before they found a spot to sit and catch up. Veronica was surprised when she checked her phone and it was three hours later, a message from her mother asking where she was. She hadn’t been able to ever talk so easily with Ty, and she opened up to him about Roland and Lela, even shedding a tear as she explained .

“Wow time flies,” she commented, sending her mom a text, “Maybe we can do this again next week or sometime Ty. It was actually nice talking to you.”

He smiled and nodded, “I’ve missed you V. I’d love that. Do you need to leave already?”

She giggled, “it’s been three hours. My mom is worried about me.”

“Well just tell her your safe and talking to a...friend over coffee.”

She stared at her empty cup, “I guess but I’m done anyways so I might as well go home Ty.”

“Or we could do dinner?”

Veronica purses her lips. Now he was pushing things, “No Ty. I really should go home.”

She rose up, scrapping her chair back, “it was nice seeing you. I’ll call an Uber outside.”

He rose too and touched her hand on the table, “can I at least drive you home?”

She froze, staring at their hands connecting. Something felt wrong about it but his face was genuine.

“Uh, yeah. If...if your sure. My parents just live fifteen minutes from here.”

“No problem. Let me drive you home.”

He grabbed his keys and his jacket as she took her hand back and stuffed them both in her pockets. Minutes later they were in his car, driving away. She gave him the directions for his gps, but it wasn’t long before she noticed some of the roads that she recognized as closer to campus than her parents house and frowned.

“Ty did I give you the wrong address? This isn’t the way to my parents.”

“Oh, oops. Yeah probably. Here.”

He pulled over between two street lamps, the sun beginning to set so everything was casted in shadows outside the rings of light. Veronica felt a nervous tingle in her stomach.

“What’s the address again?”

She gave it, looking around anxiously. But fortunately seconds passed and he pulled out, starting to drive again. Then he placed a hand on her knee, smiling crookedly, “V don’t be nervous, I can tell you are. There’s nothing to worry about, I just went the wrong way. I’ll have you home in no time.”

“Ty...please take your hand off my leg.”

He did, then placed it on her shoulder. She tensed.

“Ty stop.”

He did, stopping the car on a side street between two parks.

“I didn’t mean like that, I just didn’t want you to touch - hey!”

He had turned in his seat as she spoke and suddenly leaned in, trying to kiss her. She pulled back quickly, blocking her face.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh cmon V, stop playing games. You know we both want this.”

“This? No! I don’t,” Veronica retorted, in shock, “please stop.”

Ty friend mischeviously at her, “I remember these games of hard to get. Don’t think I forget them V.”

“What?! I never played....you forced...those weren’t games!”

He frowned, his hand back on her lap, his thumb stroking her jeans up and down, “then why did you just ask me to stop in a secluded place like you use to in high school?”

Veronica gawked at him, “I just wanted you to stop touching me Tyler. That was all. Please. Can I go home now?”

“Fine. Be a prude V. No wonder that Roland guy didn’t want you.”

“Hey,” her eyes welled up with tears, “that was uncalled for you jerk!”

“So was leading me on V! You take me to coffee, flirt with me leaning over in that tiny top with your boobs all in my face, then give me the wrong address so we end up in this secluded area, and now your telling me off?! You should be sucking me off you little whore, not whining about some guy that doesn’t love you.”

Veronica was shocked. He hadn’t changed a bit. She hadn’t asked him out to coffee, or flirted by any means. And she swore she gave him the right address, and now she was afraid he had messed it up on purpose. There was no houses for a block either way. No one could see or hear them.

“Take me home!” She demanded, hiding that she was growing afraid, “now Tyler or I’ll walk home.”

“Not till you give me what I deserve,” he snapped, undoing his jeans to yank at his semi hard erection to flop out, “no one buys $12 latte’s for a girl who isn’t giving him something back. Time to pay up V.”

“Fuck you,” she spat, grabbing at the door handle to flee. But it was locked. Before she could hit unlock his hand grabbed her hair and twisted it till she cried, then yanked her sideways towards his cock.

“You little bitch, I’ll teach you a lesson.”

“Ty! That hurts!”

“Good! You fucking leave me for him?! Then come crawling back to me when he doesn’t want you anymore. Your such a stupid hoe. Now suck it!”

He thrusted her head further down but she fought him, having gained some esteem back over the years.

“Your delusional! Let go Ty! Let go you asshole!”

She flung her head against his hand so hard she broke free and nearly head butted his chin. She turned to flee the car again and he reached over, grabbingher by the hair again but this time back handing her so hard her head bounced off the window and her lip broke, a welt already under her eye. Tears bubbled up and she cried out for him to stop but he hit her again, so hard she felt everything go dark for a moment and her left eye hurt so badly she was sure it was bruising.

She wouldn’t take a third hit. She slammed her fist down on his cock and as he squealed and bent over she found the button and forced the door open, falling out with her purse and making a run into the park. Seconds after she hit the grass she could hear his door open and slam, Tyler in a rage now. He was going to hurt her bad.

Roland said I should call the cops. I need to call the cops!

But her phone wasn’t on her. Tyler was laughing behind her, obviously realizing what she was looking for.

“you left your phone in my car you slut! Running back to Roland now you little cunt? Going to tell him how you led me on? Get back here!”

Veronica ran faster, fear pounding in her heart.

Roland! I wish you were here!

That’s when it appeared in front of her: a blue corvette. The car pulled to the side of the road, screeching to a halt as Roland practically jumped out of the vehicle. He ran to her, not even having paused to pull the keys from the ignition. “V!” he yelled as he got close.

How had he found her? It was simple. A friend from highschool who knew about the incident had seen them together for coffee. He had texted Roland, asking him what that was about. Roland almost had a heart attack when he heard she was with him. This stopped being about them being together and became about saving her from herself and from him.

He got to the coffee place in record time, but they had left. He tried to figure out where they would go when he remembered what V had told him. About where he had first forced her. He knew where it was. It was close. He decided to take his chance. Tyler wasn’t smart or creative. He’d probably drag a girl to the same place if he was going to try something. Turns out he was right.

Roland looked down at the girl. His beautiful friend, face distorted by tears, fear, and new injuries. A dark rage flared up in him, far beyond anything that he had felt before. If made the anger from last night look like friendly affection.

“Veronica,” he said, his voice almost devoid of any emotion. “Did Tyler do this to you?”

“ROLAND!”

She saw the familiar blue corvette pull up and relief washed over her. How he had found her was beyond Veronica, but she was thankful for it. Tyler behind her quickened his pace hearing her call for him and she pelted across the grass, thankful she had left the house today in jeans and sneakers.

She reached Roland and didn’t stop, crushing herself to him crying. Oh thank god your here.

“I’m sorry! I know your with Lela now but...R-Roland help me. I d-didn’t want this.”

She was shaking like a leaf against him, burying her head into his chest. Tyler pulled up closer to them, pausing due to Roland and called to her softly, “Cmon V we were just playing. Let me talk.”

Veronica bear jumped out of her own skin and he could feel the fear washing off her in waves. Just like the night she arrived on his doorstep, black eyed and in tears, admitting to Tyler beating her all those years back.

“He did,” she whispered, slipping behind Rolland, hugging herself now, “I...I can explain Roland...”

There was nothing to explain, but Veronica couldn’t see that. She had spent too much time in high school coming up with excuses for Tyler, and she was reverting back to those terrifying years, out of fear that she herself had done wrong. His gorgeous best friend was broken by this man before them.

“Dude stay out of it, you had your chance,” Tyler snapped, “you broke her heart and she came crawling back to me. The better man. Go back to your Spanish bitch at home and let me talk to V.”

“Please don’t leave me here,” Veronica whispered, hiding behind his bulky frame.

“Veronica, I’m not trying to be a chauvinist,” he started, completely ignoring Tyler. “But sometimes I have to seem like one. You’re to good of a friend...no,” he paused, realizing now that this wasn’t the time for him to play it coy. “I love you far too much to let you do something like this. You can date who you want,” he added, breaking his heart a little, “but it has to be someone who respects you. He doesn’t respect you.”

Tyler had gotten closer during his little speech, but Roland had practically been ignoring him. Now, he couldn’t. He let go of V, standing up and stepping away from her. But he didn’t leave. Instead, he moved to be standing inbetween the two.

“Tyler, I’ll give you ten seconds to get yourself and that gnat-sized dick of yours out of here,” he explained. “Unless you want to see the sequel to that beating I gave you in highschool,” he said, his fists shaking in rage. He wanted to beat Tyler until he was a bloody pulp, but he didn’t want V to see. She didn’t need that. But Roland would break his body forever to keep her safe. She deserved a man who could at least do that much.

Veronica was still shaking like a leaf behind him, and touched his back.

“It was just for coffee,” she whispered, “I was upset and needed a friend...he...he took it too far...”

“She’s lying. V gave me the wrong directions so we’d end up here then got cold feet.”

Veronica shook her head and leaned into Roland’s back, knowing she was pushing her limits touching a man that wasn’t hers. He could feel his shirt grow wet from her tears, “no...no I gave him my parents address...he tried to force my head...he...I escaped...Roland help me...”

Tyler wasn’t leaving. He seemed to have forgotten that original beating. Veronica didn’t move either. She was too afraid.

Roland was quiet as he counted to ten in his head. When it was up, he reached behind him, gently patting on Veronica before pulling away from her. “Don’t worry,” he whispered. Then he stepped closer to Tyler.

“Let’s say I believe you,” he said to Tyler. “Let’s say she did lead you on and then backed out. Awful thing to do. But do you know what’s worse? Not being man enough to accept it and beating up a woman in response. That’s what’s incredible about you. Even in your own story you’re still the bad guy, but you’re such a fucking retard that you can’t even see that. That’s when Tyler took a swing at him.

It took a minute. That one minute later, Roland was back at V’s side. Tyler was doubled over in pain. His face looked fine, but he was clearly in a world of hurt, not even able to stand. Roland had actually been rather kind to him, not having gone too far with the beating, but for good reason. If Roland hadn’t held back, permanent damage or even killing him had been a very real risk. Still, this made it clear. V was never to be touched by him. And if he forgot again, Roland would teach him again.

“Let’s go,” he said, helping V to the car. He put her in the passenger side seat, even helped buckle her in since she was still shaking so much. Then he moved to the driver’s side, hopped in, and drove away, leaving Tyler behind. Hopefully forever.

Veronica held her tongue, shaking as she watched them fight. Roland had the upper hand the entire time, until Tyler was curled in the grass gasping in pain. Veronica reached for Roland, tugging him to get her out of there.

“Please...lets go...Roland let’s go...”

She turned to leave then turned back and scurried towards Tyler, stealing her phone back lying in the grass then ran to Roland, pressing into his side until he got her into the car and buckled in. Veronica was easily in shock. She didn’t speak until they were minutes away and then she started to sob.

“I’m sorry Roland,” she buried her face in her hands, “I just got so low.”

The sobs continued, even when her phone went off, her mother quite worried. She sent back a text that she was okay, just out with a friend, then blocked Tyler’s number for good, hoping he wouldn’t try and still contact her. She wiped at her tears, staring out the side window.

“You...can take...me home to m-my parents Roland. I’m s-staying there. I’m...I’m happy y-your happy with Lela but I...I c-can’t...”

She touched her left eye, feeling the swollen bruise and continued to cry. The only men who wanted her wanted to hurt her.

“Can I explain first?” he asked her, keeping his eyes on the road. He didn’t wait for answer. He had so many emotions swirling inside him right now it was hard to think straight. But she needed to know everything.

“I’m in love with Lela, this is true,” he said, not giving her a chance to answer his first question. But she’s not the only one. I’m in love with all of you. Lela, Tia, Ashley, Andrea, Beth, and you, V. I’ve been in love with all of you for so long, but I could never choose between you. So I’ve decided not to,” he added. He pulled over to the side of the road to say this, giving him time to look at her.

“Veronica, I want you to be my girlfriend. I know it’s unfair to ask you to share, but it’s what I want. I want you to be mine so you never have to deal with guys like Tyler again.”

Veronica was staring at him like he was crazy. No, he had to be nuts. What was he saying?

“Did Tyler hit you Roland?” She touched his head for injury, looking confused, “Your not making any sense. You can’t love six people. You can’t... I don’t understand...”

“I know,” he replied. As he said so, he reached out, taking her hand in his. “I know it’s crazy. I know it’s strange. But it’s how I am. I want to love and care for all of you.” This was a different level of sincerity than he had with the other girls. One more way the girls brought out different sides of him.

“You don’t have to say yes. But I want you to. And more than that, I want you to know that I love you. I’ve always loved you.”

Veronica stared at him, in more shock then ever. She had just gone through yet another traumatic experience with Tyler, and now Roland was saying what?! Asking for...wanting...

She was still crying and shook her head, “I...I don’t understand...”

She couldn’t wrap her head around it. Her brain was pounding so hard from being hit so forceably, her left eye swollen and already turning black, her lip broken but not bleeding thankfully.

He let go of her hand, instead reaching up to stroke her hair. “I’m sorry, V. This is unfair of me. You don’t have to join if you don’t want to. You being happy is the most important thing. I never want to force you to do something you don’t want to,” he explained. He was a bit heartbroken himself, taking this to mean that she was refusing him. Still, he needed to treat her. So he pulled away altogether as he resumed driving.

“Even if you stay no, we’ll still be friends. That will never change,” he added as he headed towards her parents’ house. She didn’t look great from Ty’s abuse. He wanted to treat her right away.

Back
Top Bottom