Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

“Wait, pull over,” after a full minute of silence she demanded he pull over. She touched her swollen cheek and looked at herself in the sideview mirror, upset at what she saw. He would likely think she didn’t want her parents to see her like this. She waited till he pulled over, this time outside a school but it was dark enough now that no one was around.

“Roland...” she trailed off, her mouth opening and closing as she formed her words. It almost looked like she was going to break them off entirely, that she couldn’t even handle this.

But it wasn’t that. She was finally processing what he said. And she couldn’t form the words to express how she felt about it. Her mind couldn’t wrap around “sharing” but that didn’t matter now. It was wrapping around more important words.

He had said he loved her.

Veronica was flexible. For all her curves, she had been in gymnastics up till grade 12. She couldn’t do some tricks anymore with the size of her hips and breasts getting in the way, but she could certainly climb across the medium and into his lap, straddling and taking his face in as she forced her lips on his. They tasted salty from her tears but were warm and soft.

She continued crying but she didn’t stop, ignoring the pain in her lip and cheek to press into him, her body atop his.

“V...?” he started as she asked him to stop. She didn’t say why, but he didn’t question it. He just did what she asked. She probably wanted a second to catch her breath. He didn’t know the school they were outside of, but they were alone and it was quiet.

When she crawled onto him, he would’ve been amazed by how deftly she moved. He had done it before, but it was always clumsy and awkward. She moved with an ease and grace that was surprising. However, his admiration for her movements was blown from his head as she climbed onto his lap. He didn’t really know how to react until she kissed him.

Roland almost lost it with joy. A sad joy as he could feel the cut on her lip, but that only inspired him to be as gentle as possible. His hands moved to rest on her hips as he softly kissed her. “Veronica,” he said when they parted. It had been their first kiss together. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

She pulled back, her eyes half lidded, her lashes long as she blinked, even with the bruising she was still beautiful.

Veronica didn’t understand what he meant by sharing. She hadn’t wrapped her head around him wanting all the girls.

In that moment she just knew that life without him...wasn’t worth living.

“I will,” she whispered, blinking as more tears rolled down, “Promise to always be my knight in shining armour.”

Roland couldn’t be happier. She had agreed. He had told her about everyone and she still agreed. He moved in, stealing another quick kiss before backing away.

“Of course,” he answered. “I’ll always be there for you. Even if you said know, I’d still be by your side.” He meant it. Girlfriend or not, he’d still help her when she needed it.

He moved back in, kissing her. All the while, his cock hardened against her. While some guys might have been able to keep it hidden, a monster like his was a much greater challenge to conceal. There was no doubt she could feel it pressing against her. It didn’t help that Roland was purposefully pushing it against her, just to show her how much he wanted her,

That’s all she wanted to hear. The rest was a problem for later. She pressed into his lips, her breasts nearly swallowing his chest as she pressed them up tight against him. They both were aware of his thickening erection between her legs, though she was surprised by his length. Roland was packing.

She moaned a little when he pressed it into her. No one quite knew if Veronica was a virgin or not. None of them asked, her dating life being such a sore subject. Even hearing her moan sounded both odd and thrilling.

“I hope you didn’t have plans tonight,” she whispered then evaded his mouth with her tongue, her finger crawling and digging into his hair as she grinded down on him.

Virgin she was not.

“V, I want you so bad,” he told her, sliding her back a bit on his lap. Not to turn her away. Rather it was so he could reach the button on his pants. He knew her only sex had been with Tyler, a traumatic experience he could only imagine. Roland wanted to fuck her so badly to show her what it felt like to do it with someone who loved her. And someone who had a decent dick.

He pulled down his pants again, freeing his monster again. This would be his fifth time having sex in the past day, yet he couldn’t feel any less desire or libido. He wanted all these girls so bad that it gave him so much stamina.

She gasped as he pulled her back a bit, but wasn’t deterred. Lust filled her eyes as her heart pounded with love and as he undid his pants she yanked off her tank top, revealing a beautiful lacy pink bra that made her breasts that much more mouth watering.

“Nothing’s stopping us,” she begged, practically drooling for him as she got her first sight of his monstrous cock, “...oh Roland...”

Roland was about to dive in again, but he was stopped by his protective instincts. Lela was experienced through consensual mean, as was Ashley. And while Tia and Andrea had been virgins, he had learned roughness wasn’t always right. Plus he didn’t want to push her into doing something she didn’t want.

“Veronica,” he started, slightly panting at the thought of what was happening. “Do you want to keep going? Because I don’t want to push you, but I don’t think I can stop if we go any further.” This was the last shred of self control he had. If she agreed, he’d be cumming inside of her in no time.

Veronica put her finger to his lips, hushing him, “your not pushing. I want this. Please...don’t overthink it.”

She didn’t want to be seen as just fragile. As just the broken friend. She wasn’t whole, not yet, but Roland was a step in the right direction.

Her lips came down on his neck, licking and nibbling at his skin, her fingers unclasping her bra free, tugging it away and revealing her gorgeous tanned voluptuous breasts in his face, just waiting to be sucked, bit, and groped.

That was all Roland needed. He could now finally do it, everything he ever wanted to do with her. His head moved in, taking her nipple in his mouth. He began to lick and suck, knowing it was just flesh but finding it delicious all the same. He almost raised his hands to massage her, but he didn’t, instead, he devoted them to the more important task: getting V out of her pants.

“V,” he said as he struggled to get her clothes off in this confined space, “I’ve wanted to do this with you for so long.” He didn’t have any condoms, and he didn’t care. As long as he could make V his, that’s all that mattered. He returned his face to her breast as his hands continued their work.

It took skill between them to get her naked, but they did, Veronica bare and beautiful straddling his lap as her moans filled his corvette, shaking as he licked and sucked her nipples. He had found her sensitive spot on first try, and already she was squirming.

She got his shirt off but didn’t even try for his pants. Her hands ran up and down his hands, marvelling and memorizing every curve under her fingers.

Roland maintained his attack on her body, but he could hardly hold himself back. Her taste and her sound continued to grind at his sanity. Not to mention there was the risk of how they were in public. It was dark out, the area was empty, and the lights were off, but he still knew they could be found. That thrill made him want to push further.

It became too much as he lifted her up. He pulled her close, allowing him to align himself with her entrance in the dark. “Veronica, I love you,” he repeated. Then she was pulled down, completely impaling her on his thick rod. She may have had sex before, but never with a man like him.

“Roland!” She gasped, feeling his tip align with her entrance and shudder, even as he started to pull her down she pushed herself on him, pressing down to his hilt and gasping with pleasure as he tickled her womb. He was massive.

“I love you too,” she cried, and wasted no seconds to start grinding him madly and roughly, her lips hot and firmly pressed to his. She knew there was a risk they’d be caught, and she was butt naked in his lap bouncing her hips off his as she sunk his cock over and over into her tight inner walls, pleasuring them both. But the risk was a thrill, and having sex in his corvette was a fantasy every one of the six girls had. Veronica was just lucky to be the first, and didn’t even realize it.

Roland only felt edged on by this. The previous girls could all claim to have been fucked by him, very much on the receiving end. This was different with Veronica’s response. She was giving as good as she was getting, and hell, was it good.

Roland wasn’t going to be outdone. He maintained his own rapid pace, pounding into her from below with extreme gusto. Eventually, he found what he was looking for. An angle he could thrust into that what just barely hit the back of her pussy with each thrust. Every time they came together, he would fill her completely. He wouldn’t allow her to forget this sensation.

Veronica gasped and moaned as he hit the spot, rubbing her gspot and filling her entirely with each powerful, rough thrust. And he wasn’t slow. He was pounding her madly, making her writhe in his lap even as she grinded down to force him even deeper, as she got close to orgasming, biting down on his shoulder as she had to muffle herself before it came. Then she started to scream.

Veronica was a screamer. No one would have guessed that.

She shrieked as she tensed and then bucked. Suddenly his cock was slick with juices as her screaming intensified into his shoulder, her nails digging into his abs. She buckled again, orgasming hard on him.

“Roland!” She cried, throwing her head back and gasping towards his car hood, “don’t stop! Please don’t stop! I love you...oh god do I ever love you.”

Her head came down and back on his shoulder as she shuddered and let him do away with her mercilessly, his lap soaked with her juices from her first of hopefully many intensive orgasms. She wanted him to make her scream for hours. She didn’t want this bliss to end. Veronica wanted to be in his arms till the sun came back up, and never leave his side again. She was hopelessly, madly, and truly in love with him. And the sex was just ecstasy on top.

Roland wasn’t silent himself. He grunted, he gasped, he moaned. He let out a variety of sounds as she made him feel amazing. Some men were silent during sex, but he wasn’t one of them. Of course, his volume couldn’t compare to the screaming girl on top of him. But that just pushed him further.

When she came, it was so incredibly hot. The juices, her voice, the feeling of her pussy. This situation was perfect. He wanted to fuck her forever. So he’d try. He had practiced holding himself back before and he decided to put it to the test. Without stopping his pace, he continued to pound against her, delaying his own orgasm to enhance hers.

He lasted forty-five minutes. It was practically torture at the end, but the most amazing torture. Just hearing her voice as she came over and over was an aphrodisiac to him. “Veronica,” he said as he approached the limit, “I’m going to cum.” He didn’t give her time to pull back, just grabbing her and slamming her down as he came. A gallon of cum spurted from him as every corner of her pussy was stained in his color. If she hadn’t been his before, she certainly was now.

When it finally finished, he practically collapsed in his seat, breathing hard from exertion. He may not be able to move tomorrow. But even if he couldn’t, it’d still be worth it.

Veronica collapsed on top of him, bloated from the amount of cum he had unloaded within her. She panted hard into his neck, his own lap soaked from her many orgasms.

“You’re...amazing...” she had to gulp in air between words, clinging her sweaty body from the exertion against him, her breasts pressing hard into his chest, “I...don’t want this...to be over...already...”

She picked her head up and kissed him, her heart pounding.

“Roland,” she sighed stroking his cheek, knowing he could feel the cut on her lip from the kiss, and that her eye was likely turning black. But she didn’t want that to stop them. She was hopelessly in love with him, “I want to make love to you till the sun comes up. I want this night to last forever with you. Please. I love you.”

Roland could hardly comprehend the size of V’s libido. He had thought he had throughly fucked her, but it clearly wasn’t enough. He wasn’t sure if it was natural perversion, her list for specifically him, or some combination of the two. Either way, he loved it.

At first, the proposal intimidated him. He was no couch potato, having considerable stamina, but he had already been fucking all day. She was asking for hours upon hours of nonstop sex. He almost refused, but then he stopped. He wanted this new family to work, didn’t he? How could he make that happen if he couldn’t satisfy just one of them. So he decided to throw caution to the wind and fuck her nonstop.

“Veronica,” he said her before kissing her back. “I love you. I want to cum inside you again and again,” he said. He began to slowly move her on top of him, the movement easy from the ridiculous amount of lubrication between them. He steeped himself, and then suddenly sped up. He was going to go for hours upon hours with her. Time to truly make this woman his.

Veronica was melting over his words, panting and he began to drive into her once more, “please Roland. Fill me till I’m stuffed. I just want to be yours. Forever.”

She attacked his mouth with her lips, letting him set the pace. Her body was his to play with till she couldn’t handle a second more, and she had the stamina to last till dawn, grinding, bouncing, and rolling her hips atop his lap for hours, screaming his name in his beautiful corvette every time she came, until even the air smelt of her sweetness. Her breasts were his to bounce and grope, her lips his to taste. Her body shook and writhed at his attentions, in sweet utter ecstasy until the sun began to peek and Veronica was numb from their maddened love making. Her body lay curled in his lap, unfeeling as she snuggled in, barely able to open her eyes and watch the sunrise before them.

“I will love you forever Roland,” she whispered, falling asleep, “I’ll never forget this night. It...became the best night of my life.”

Roland practically fainted with his last orgasm. He could see the beginnings of dawn creeping over the horizon. They had done it for hours straight. It had been a sort of exhausting pleasure he had never felt before. He had also never felt this dehydrated before. He was in a delirious but happy state as the lovely woman began to fall asleep with him still inside her.

“Best night of my life too,” he told her, giving her a gentle hug as she drifted into sleep. Once he was sure she was well and truly out, he pulled himself out of her. He looked down at his lap, an absolute mess of sweat, cum, and V’s fluids. It was amazing in a strange way. He did his best to clean up with what he could, even dressing V without waking her. It wouldn’t look good to be driving with a naked unconscious woman in the car.

When the two were as presentable as they were going to be, he pulled out his phone. He sent a text to his other roommates. I’m bringing V home. Please have food. Not exactly Shakespeare, but he was too tired, hungry, thirsty, and happy to form complex thoughts. With great care, he drove all the way back to the house. It took twice as long as it should have, going much slower for his own sake. Finally, they arrived home. With the strength he could muster, he lifted his newest girlfriend into his arms and left the car, heading to the front door.

Veronica didn’t even wake, fully sated and exhausted to the point he could blare music and she likely wouldn’t budge. He got all the way home, V curled up in his passenger seat adorably asleep despite her bruises, and even when he lifted her she did not so much as flutter her eyelashes. He had fucked her into a sleep coma, likely not to wake for hours to come.

Ashley was the one to meet him at the door, taking a look at Veronica’s face and going pale, moving so he could step in. Lela was busy in the kitchen cooking - meaning the food would be amazing - and Tia and Andrea had set the table and were having a quiet conversation on the couch that they both stopped and jumped up at the sight of Roland and the sleeping Veronica in his arms.

“Holy shit, what happened to V?” Tia asked, catching sight of the now ugly black bruise around her eye, “Roland who hurt her?”

“Tell me she’s okay.”

“She wasn’t...attacked was she?”

All the girls had questions, and concerns. Even Lela stopped cooking to give him a look then sighed, “you look worn out too Roland. Why don’t you put V in your bed and eat before you pass out.”

Tia nodded, touching his cheek lovingly and Ashley was helping him by opening his bedroom door, “trying to carry her up the stairs would be too much work. You left your bedroom unlocked, here.”

They helped him tuck her in, Ashley noticing the thick smell of sex coming off both of them as she pulled the blankets over V, “the exhaustion wasn’t from looking for her was it?”

She shared a look with Tia and they both smiled, then stood on tip toe and kissed his cheeks in unison, “were happy she’s on board. And we missed you last night.”

Lela joined them in the room and rubbed his shoulders, “we had plenty of time to talk and we promise the three of us are on board with this. We want you Roland.”

Tia and Ashley nodded, touching his chest and Tia added, “Andreas coming around. You just need to talk to her.”

“But let’s let him eat and rest first,” Lela pointed out and turned him around to pull him into a desirable kiss then move out of his way, “breakfast is ready for everyone. And don’t worry about Beth today. She’s out with a friend at the library for some homework then she said her parents are taking her for dinner, so we won’t see her till tonight.”

“Which is good if you get horny again and want all of us,” Tia giggled, taking his hand and leading him to the dining table, while Ashley playing whacked her arm and she laughed, “Okay I’ll behave.”

“Hey Roland,” Andrea was waiting at the table nervously and as the others sat she went to hug him, squeezing tight, then got brave and kissed him, “I...think my answers still yes. But...can we talk about it later when you’ve rested? The girls and me had a long chat last night.”

They all nodded and sat down, waiting for him to join. This was going to be his life now, surrounded by women who loved him, touching, kissing, and wanting to be around him, still while all his best friends.

Roland followed them women inside, too tired to think about objecting to them. “It was Ty. Don’t worry though, he didn’t get to do much. I think it looks worse than it is,” he explained to the girls. He tucked V into his bed, taking an extra moment to admire his lovely nymph before turning back to the rest.

The treatment he received from them was truly divine. The touches, the kisses, the hugs, he loved them. It was like a massage for the soul. He could freely touch and kiss all these girls he wanted to do so with for so long. Honestly, there was so much he wanted to do. But he couldn’t. He was stumbling just from walking down the hall. So while he savored every touch and kiss he received and gave back, he didn’t initiate any.

“Of course, Andrea,” he told the woman when she said she wanted to talk later. He wanted the same. He also wanted to fuck them all again as Ashley suggested, but he needed rest and rehydration first. Otherwise all this sex might kill him, preventing him from having more sex. He couldn’t have that.

Once he was at the table, he began to chug water. Two full glasses were emptied in minutes. He was ready to devour whatever was put in front of him. Possibly even the plate it was served on. “But V is on board. At least she was last night. I hope it’ll be the same when she wakes up.”

Lela set a plate in front of him with a large helping of her homemade Mexican breakfast casserole and two pieces of toast, she continued to serve the others. Andrea sat next to him, the other spot open for Lela. Beside her chair Tia and Ashley sat holding hands and giggling about something then both turned and blew him a kiss. It seemed their other night make out session was a little more than alcohol fueled lust. But despite being interested in each other, and not fearing to show it, they were still primarily focused on him.

“I’m sure you can ask her when you’ve both had naps, V looks like she needed rest.”

Lela sat down, “were you looking for her all night? You both look exhausted.”

“Yeah we worried when you two didn’t come home last night,” Tia piped up, “but we are glad your safe.”

Andrea touched his hand, shyly looking at him, “that both of you are.”

Roland gripped her hand in his, using to other to begin eating the meal. God, this was exactly what he needed. He tore through the food, struggling to maintain focus on the conversation, but he did his best.

“We weren’t out searching,” he said, taking a nervous gulp. “I found her running from Tyler. After I kicked his ass, I started to drive as I explained what happened. One thing led to another and we ended up fucking for hours in the car,” he told them. Geez. It sounded so much more ridiculous when he said it aloud. “I think we went at it for eight straight hours.”

All the girls fell quiet, looking at him.

Then Andrea excused herself quickly, letting his hand go and heading straight for her room, and Lela, mouth tight and eyes sharp, started to cleaned up silently. Tia and Ashley looked awkwardly at each other, then Tia pulled out her phone and in seconds a message dinged on his cell.

You shouldn't have said that in front of Lela. She wanted to be your first in the car. She kept saying so last night. And Andrea didn't sleep last night, she was so worried about you both. You should try and apologize. Before we lose Andrea.

She looked over to Lela then nodded to Ashley and they started helping clean up, trying to talk to her though the Latino was rather annoyed. Lela could hold grudges too, but Tia sent Roland another message before he worried about that. She'll calm down and be okay, Lela was adamant last night she can share you. She's just annoyed. I can't say I blame her. None of us got eight hours...if we could last eight hours...

Turning away she busied herself with some dishes, but as he made his way up to see Andrea he got a final couple messages.

It's not that we aren't happy for you Roland, or jealous.
Another ding, then another one. And another...
Okay maybe jealous.
It just hurts when you brag. We all want to share you, we are willing to try, but none of us want this to become a competition of who can please you best.

If it becomes that, Ashley and me agree...we are out. Our friendships are worth more than winning a guy...even a guy as damn special and fantastic as you.
I love you Roland. I've loved you since tenth grade.
Ashley does too.
But please don't make us compete over that.

That was the last message, and soon all he heard was the clangs and soft voices of the three girls cleaning up. Andrea was in her room, the door ajar, sitting on her bed and staring out the window. She knew he was there before he even spoke.

"I...wanted to tell you last night that I was willing to try," she exclaimed, rubbing her face, "I waited for you to come home so I could tell you. But...hearing you talk about what you did all night...the jealousy stings more than I thought I could handle. I waited up all night on the couch for you and V. I was so worried one of you got hurt...you were gone all day too. To find out you two were just fucking like rabbits in your car."

She stood up and turned to face him, "I love you Roland. And I want to give you what your asking of me...but not if its going to hurt like this all the time. I'm not good at sharing. Terrible at it. But I was, no, I still am willing to try. But already I feel like I'm contesting against my best friends. I didn't know Veronica has that kind of stamina. I...I can't beat that. None of us, well maybe Lela, but the rest of us certainly can't."

She walked around the bed and took his hands, kissing his cheek before pulling back, bags under her eyes showing how little she had slept waiting for him, "Tell me you aren't going to pin us against each other. Promise me, promise me Roland that if I agree to share you, to love you along with them, that I won't feel this jealousy every day. Swear to me that this isn't a competition, that you love us all equally and you won't pick favorites. Please Roland. I love you. I...I want to be with you so so badly. But I don't want to lose my best friend's over this. And from the look on your face, neither do you."

Back
Top Bottom