Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Roland Wells. Strong. Confident. Handsome. Intelligent. Hard working. Well-Endowed. The college junior was quite a few things. But among them was one thing he never wanted to admit to anyone: a virgin.

Roland really was a unique case. He came from a relatively small town, moving to the city for college as many did. He had been the star of his high school swim team, though he had mostly abandoned the athletic pursuits, keeping it as a hobby and nothing more. He excelled in economics and was currently pursuing a degree in business. Not only was his life going well, he seemed like the type of guy who would have no problem getting girls. That’s where his problem came in. Well, his six problems.

People talk about the problem of being in love with their best friend. Roland had six of them, and he was in love with them all. The seven had come together in high school, forming a tight knit group back in their freshman year. They worked through highschool and all ended up going to college together. They lived in the same dorm and now all lived in a house together. They were best friends.

This was Roland’s dilemma. He wanted them, all of them, but he knew that wasn’t possible. What girl would happily share a boy with five other girls? So he found himself needing to choose, something he could never bring himself to do. Even if he did, there was no guarantee they’d like him back. But even if that worked out, he’d still fundamentally alter his group of friends. If he was honest, this friendship meant too much to risk it on a single relationship. So he stayed still, the group unchanging.

It was early November and the temperature was starting to drop. Not winter levels of cold, but you didn’t leave home without a jacket. Roland wasn’t a big partier, but his roommates had insisted on throwing on. He couldn’t say no to them and thought it’d be a fun experience. So now he was helping get things ready, looking forward to whatever this Friday night would bring.

"I'm late I'm late I'm late!" Ashley Lambois bounced through the front door, her notes nearly flying out of her hand as she rushed passed Roland and the two girls from upstairs, Tatiana Fermont and Bethany Klose. All three of them took business courses together, Bethany also pursuing a degree in business like Roland, and Tatiana was taking a few courses on the side of her degree in fashion design, wanting to make and own her own clothing and make up lines. She was their guru of the group, always trendsetting with the newest fashions, her hair and make up never dull. It had been a rich purple for the last year, and before that she had sported it in silver.

Bethany was a little more reserved, having never dyed her dirty blonde hair, but she was still beautiful from all angles. She had curves that made the other girls jealous, and full pouty lips that any guy would want to kiss. But she had never been with a man. Roland was the only guy she knew, and the only guy she wanted to know. She could never admit to him her feelings, but they were there, stopping her from ever looking for anyone else.

"Did you forget you had a test today?" Tatiana laughed, watching Ashley fumble at her bedroom door to get it open, throwing it wide and tossing her things on the bed.

"No! I forgot the party is already tonight! I have nothing to wear!" Ashley exclaimed, acting like it was the end of the world. She tugged her shirt off, revealing a pretty pink lacy bra underneath, "And I smell like chlorine. I have to go buy a dress...and shower."

Tatiana leaned back, watching Ashley from her spot in the living room try to get out of her damp clothes. She was a blonde bombshell like Bethany too, though her curves were slightly smaller than Beth's. She wasn't that shy with Roland around. They had known him for so many years, the girls weren't fussy if he saw them in their underwear. Well except Bethany. She always turned deep red if he did. A couple of them did it purposely, just hoping they'd get a reaction. It was no secret amongst the girls that Roland was on all their minds. But none of them had the guts to tell Roland, and all of them agreed it would ruin the dynamic of the group if he only picked one of them. So they had deemed him off limits, though each of them still secretly held a fire in their hearts for their best friend.

"Why don't you raid my closet?" Tatiana offered and Ashley stopped in her door, a towel in hand, wearing just her wet underwear and bra. Ashley was taking a degree in marine biology, and it was clear she had been at her practicum today, working down at the aquarium.

"Really Tia? Thanks!" Ashley grinned and rushed up the stair case to do just that. Bethany and Tatiana had their bedrooms upstairs along with Veronica Hambert, the fourth girl in their group, and Lela Abalos, the fifth. Ashley's room was on the bottom floor with Roland's and the final member of their tight knit group, Andrea Vanlear.

Tatiana watched her go up and turned back to Roland, "I'm sure she'll pick something out cute. She better make it tight. That girl has got curves, no point in hiding them."

She licked her lips and hid her blush. She hadn't come out yet to any of them about her feelings. Tatiana had realized it somewhere between her first and second year, that Roland wasn't the only one pulling her attention in the house.

"Some of us don't like to be ogled though," Bethany mused softly. She was sitting right next to Roland on the couch, the three of them having finished up the last of their homework for their shared business class and now making a shopping list to get for the party, while Lela was upstairs cleaning bathrooms with Andrea, and Veronica was still in classes for the next hour. They knew each other's schedules because they had a large calendar whiteboard in the kitchen with all their different classes written in.

"Oh c'mon Bethany, you are gorgeous. If you don't dress up, how are guys ever going to know?" Tia teased, wiggling her eyebrows. Bethany went red in the face and both of their eyes shot to Roland and away. He's off limits. We can't all like and have him. Bethany needs to move on, just like the rest of us. If any of us would try. If Roland only knew what this party really was for...trying to get over him.

They had agreed a party would help. Maybe they'd meet some new guys, help them move past being stuck on their best friend. It was no easy task. Roland was sexy - tall, handsome, with soft brown eyes and messy dark hair - and sweet, athletic and kind. She was a girls dream, but he wasn't supposed to be theirs. The fact he wasn't dating anyone outside their group boggled them at times.

"I don't need to," Bethany murmured, red in the face and finished writing the list, "Here Roland. We need all those."

Tatiana sighed and shook her head, "I was only teasing Beth. You are beautiful in anything you wear. We should start getting ready though. Party is in only a couple hours."

Bethany nodded and got up, saying a soft goodbye to Roland and heading upstairs to her room. Tatiana continued to lounge until she was gone, playing with a spec of dirt under her manicured nails.

"So do you need someone to come with you?" she asked, batting her lashes at him.

"I'm going with him Tia," Lela stepped down the stairs and over to them, "We finished cleaning so Andrea is going to get cleaned up and Veronica should be home soon. Ashley is raiding your room in her underwear, and Bethany is red as a tomato so we won't see her till the party starts. You need to get ready too, so I'll go with Roland."

Tatiana scoffed, "Don't you have to get ready as well?"

"I am," she grinned, "I already showered, my hair is flawless, and look at me!"

She indeed looked cute in her floral crop top that hugged her breasts and white denim skinnies tucked into knee high boots. Tatiana nodded, knowing she had lost the battle and waved at Roland as she headed up for her room.

"Ready to go Roland?" Lela chirped, her spanish accent faint but present in everything she said. She flicked her bleached hair back and offered him a hand up, "I'm sure there's enough alcohol on that list to kill a horse. We better get started."

Last edited:
Roland let his eyes feast on the beautiful treats in front of him. Honestly, everyday was pretty unfair for him in that respect. Not only were the six girls he lived with all absolutely gorgeous, they all paid attention to their looks as well. The fact that almost all of them had let their guard down enough to let him see their underwear was a mixed blessing. On the one, he got to see the girls he loved in their underwear. On the other hand, he couldn’t touch them or take off more, something he felt tempted to do every time.

Bethany didn’t tempt him in the same way, but she was in no way free from any crime. She was so pretty, but at the same time so innocent. Her reserved nature and the way she acted like she had a crush on him (she was the only one he was convinced had feelings for him) made her a different kind of tempting. She brought out his inner predator, constantly making him want to ravish her and rob her of her innocence. And when she left, he couldn’t help but watch that beautiful butt of hers. He wondered if she had any idea how much he lusted for her.

“Sorry Tia. Maybe next time,” Roland said to her as he got up. He was happy to go with Lela to grab the booze. He was the only one of the group to have a car at the university. That meant he was always on alcohol and driving duty. But he was also happy to give Tia time with Ashley. He loved all six of them, and part of that meant he couldn’t help but watch them. He had noticed her burgeoning feelings for the fellow girl. He had no judgement, only a twinge if jealousy. Okay, more than a twinge.

He had a hope with this party. He had invited a decent number of guys he knew, several of them being business students or swimmers. Maybe the girls would find boyfriends here. It’s not like they had a lack of options. Any of them could get anyone they wanted with little trouble. And if they ended up finding love, maybe he’d be able to move on. He hated the idea of the girls sleeping with guys other than him, but he knew that was inevitable. Better now so he could get over them and find his own girl to live out his own desires.

Roland was already dressed for the party. He was going simple for today. A form-fitting button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, revealing his powerful arms while hinting at his abs and pecs. His pants were khakis. Loose enough to be comfortable, but tight enough to show off his legs. His hair was lightly gelled in a carefree way, giving him a sense of wildness, but also control. He loved that look, and he had received more than enough compliments to believe that others liked it as well.

“Let’s head out,” he said to Lela, leading the way to his car. It was a beauty, a dark blue corvette given to him by his grandfather as a gift for graduating from highschool as the saluditorian. It made him wonder what he would have gotten if he had been valedictorian. While it was an amazing car that he made sure to take excellent care of, it was inconvenient at times with only having two seats. If more wanted to join, they’d need to ride in the trunk.

Roland hopped in the front seat, buckling up and then turning the key. The car roared to life. Roland even took some time to rev the engine, loving the feeling of power this car had. His parents mini-van he had been forced to drive back home had nothing on this bad boy. “Shall we ride?”

Lela followed him out, sauntering more like it. Out of the six girls, Lela had the most prowness. She made necks snap and heads turn just walking down the hall, a spanish beauty with dazzling grey eyes, sun kissed skin, and curves to boot. While some of the girls had never dated, Lela was one of the few that had in highschool. She was also one of the last ones to join their group, but once she had eyes for Roland, dating stopped. Sure she tried to get over that lust by sleeping around a bit in her first year of college, but none of them could hold a flame to Roland and eventually Lela had gotten bored. Now it was more fun to tease then to catch any hotties, though she had agreed with the other girls Roland was off limits. It was a damn shame. He really was a looker in her opinion.

"Let's," she smiled and followed him to his car. It was a sexy vehicle, another of the many reasons her and the other girls could not understand why he wasn't taken yet. Was he just bad at flirting, or was he not looking very well?

Walking around to the passenger side she slipped in and buckled herself, giving him a white tooth smile, "Ride away amigo. We have alcohol to buy."

Ah Lela. Roland couldn’t stop watching her as they went to the car. She was something special. They way everything she did seemed designed to ooze sexuality. It was a pretty bad problem as a roommate of hers. Sometimes he’d see her walk down the hall and then lounge on the couch, but that be enough to fuel his fantasies for the night.

That said, there were benefits to shopping with an eleven out of ten that liked to show off. He couldn’t count the number of times horny college cashiers had given her free things in exchange for just taking their number. It was a great and abusable system.

Luckily, living almost on campus had its advantages in the number of easily accessible stores that sold booze. Their favorite was Anton’s Liquor. It held everyone’s favorites and was the one that had the highest turnover rate in employees, meaning there were always new guys desperate for Lela.

After the short drive, the two stepped out of the sports car looking less like students preparing for a house party and more like models in a photo shoot. They made their way into the store, grabbing a cart along the way. As an added bonus, they also got the attention of every person in the area. As Lela pushed the cart, Roland grabbed things off the shelves according to their list. “How were classes for you today?” he asked, picking up one of his favorite mixes: Sprite and vodka.

Lela watched as Anton's Liquor came into view, the dirty sign big and bold.

"Wonder what new suckers will be working today," she grinned mischievously, checking her make up in the mirror and adjusting her top so her breasts were on even better display. She didn't check to see if Roland peeked or not, but she sure hoped he did.

Getting out of his corvette she sauntered ahead of him in, grabbing a cart with him and pushing it in, winking at the cashier as he turned to welcome the two customers. She could already see the blush on his face, the falter in his step.

"Load up," she whispered as they went down an aisle, "I bet I can get half off. What do you think?"

She giggled, a pretty sound and reached for some extra vodka. Everyone in the house liked it. Except Lela. She was their tequila girl.

"Boring," she sighed, "We had a substitute teacher in one so we got little work done, and another was cancelled so we had a study period but I'm already caught up on all my recipes."

Lela was taking culinary arts, and was rather amazing. While Tatiana was the fashionista of the group and helped everyone shop, Lela was the cook of the house, and anytime she made dinner, everyone was sure to attend. She put her Spanish flare on many of her dishes, but she could make a mean Italian dish, and no one could deny her desserts were mouth watering.

“I’m thinking you casually mention we’re having a party and how much you’re planning on letting loose now that you’re single. He might even forget to charge you,” Roland half joked. Honestly, that had only ever happened once. It was amazing how many people were so desperate for a chance with her they would talk about the party only to forget to ask for an address.

“I’m dreading the day they wise up and hire a female employee. I find they don’t get as stupidly desperate as guys do.” Honestly, Roland had felt bad the first time they had gotten so much taken off as a flirting mechanism. When he had gone back to pay for it, he met Anton. In no uncertain terms, fuck that guy. He looked like one of those guys who forgot to grow up, still having artificially tanned skin and dressing like a surfer despite pushing fifty. He was total creep to the girls and rude as shit to Roland. Probably suffering from an alpha male complex that couldn’t handle a guy more handsome than he had ever been. So Roland didn’t tell him about the mistake. If the guy wanted money, he could go and learn some customer service.

As they walked down the aisle, he grabbed a few more things. Some beer, some hard cider, an overly fruity drink that Roland secretly really loved but never admitted it out of a need to project masculinity, rum and coke for people who enjoyed being wrong. Finally, just for his shopping buddy, a new bottle of tequila. He even made sure to grab her favorite brand. “Well, better a boring day than an impossible one. I got four readings for this weekend that I have to do. Is there anything we’re missing?”

Lela laughed, such a wonderful sound then added quietly, "Should I give him your number this time?"

She did once in awhile, just for the giggle of watching Roland get some horny boy messaging him, trying to win himself a piece of her. She flung her hair back and picked up a few bottles on the list as did he. She had never met Anton, but from Roland's description she didn't want to.

Her eyes lit up as he grabbed her favorite bottle, not a cheap one either and she winked at him, "Boy you treat a girl right. Why you're still single is beyond me."

She bumped his hip with her own and pushed the cart forward, "If you got four readings the means so does Beth. Poor thing. Ummm...check check...check...check...nope, we got it all. The rest others can bring. We aren't a bar."

She grinned and turned the cart towards the cash register, gesturing they head up, "Here goes nothing."

They got to the front and she did indeed flirt, smiling, giggling at him, leaning far too much on the counter so her breasts popped before his eyes. A couple of the bottles he missed scanning entirely, too busy trying to get her number as she mused about the party they were having. She twirled a finger in her hair and he started to lean in, before she smirked.

"Well what's the total gunna be big guy? What do I owe you sugar."

He faltered, blushing and glancing at Roland then reading his screen, "Uhh...your total is $143.69."

Lela whimpered, "Oh shoot. I only brought a hundred dollars with me and my buddy here left his wallet behind. Can you take that beautiful bottle of tequila out? Its my favorite but its sooo expensive. Guess I won't be getting my drink of choice tonight."

He pulled it out, having scanned it unlike others and looked at her, "You really having a party, hey? All this tequila, must be a big get together beautiful."

She blushed coyly and giggled, "That's all for me actually."

"A bottle this big?!"

"You should see what I can do when its all gone," she winked, "I'm terrible."

She giggled and he gulped loudly, hiding a boner under the counter. He slipped the bottle of tequila back in her bag, "For you, its on the house. If you'll invite me to your party."

"Done deal," she purred, batting her lashes and pulling out her wallet.

"93.50," he replied, leaning over the counter, breathing in the scent of her. She handed him the cash, lingering her fingers on his hand then grabbing the bags before he could get some sense and nodding at Roland that is was time to go. As she slipped out the door and asked Roland to open his trunk, the cashier ran out.

"Hey, I need an address cutie."

Damn. He wasn't as flustered as other workers. She played it off with a grin, writing their address down for him. It was an open party. Maybe if he came he would find some girl wanting to get in his pants. Lela already had her eyes on one prize.

"Let's go," she whispered to Roland, touching his arm.

I’m single because I desperately want to take you and all our friends, line you up on my bed, and fuck you until I need to surgically replace my pelvis. Roland, revolutionary visionary that he was, opted not to say this out loud. But he couldn’t help to be driven crazy by everything she did. Man, if only he could. But then again if he could do anything he wanted he would be pouring caramel onto a girl’s ass and then licking it off. Yes, Roland was a pervert and he knew it.

“I got high standards as all. Gotta find a girl better than you,” he flirted back. He couldn’t tell if then tension between them was real or imagined, but sometimes it felt pretty hard to fake.

When they were at the cash register, he watched as Lela acted like a goddamn pro. Roland was a whiz with money. It was partly why he was going into business. Lela knew when to be the most distracting, and the bottles the guy had missed were the more expensive ones. He couldn’t help but smile at this. But Lela, ever ambitious, pushed it even further. She lied about the money, of course. That was how they ended up spending only a hundred dollars on an order of booze that totaled over two hundred and fifty.

“You know it’s a good thing our friends never found out how morally bankrupt we are. They would be truly ashamed. Or they’d join in. Hard to tell,” he joked as they loaded up their ill gotten gains. “Also, you do what you want, but if you do sleep with that guy, I will lose respect for you,” he informed her. Lela had slept around before, he knew that and had no problem with it. But that guy? He was a creep. The way he had so loudly sniffed her hair...ugh. It sent shivers down his spine. “Every guy I invited is at least ten times better than him. I promise.”

Lela climbed into the car and smiled at him, even touching his arm again, subtly feeling his muscles.

“Morally bankrupt but ready to have fun tonight. And I have no interest in that loser Roland. I have my eyes on a while other prize.”

She knew she shouldn’t still want him, that they had agreed, but she could dream. There was a boy on the swim team about his height though that she could eat up too.

She buckled in and smiled, “picking out guys for us girls now? Such a gentleman Roland. Maybe I should invite a couple of my friends. Perhaps a latina can sway your gaze.”

She winked, knowing he wouldn’t catch the inner joke of that comment. Oh the girls would kill her if they knew how brazen she was being. But Lela couldn’t help herself. She was naturally flirty.

His stomach lurched when she said that. He had just been telling her about other guys, but hearing her say she had someon she wanted bothered him. It was inconsistent and irrational, but so is love. Stupid, horny love.

“If you think she could match my tastes, bring her over,” he replied, silently cursing himself. Why couldn’t he be a man about it and admit he wanted her to suck him off on the ride home? Honestly, he was pretty sure he had the least chance with Lela. She was so proactive with guys. If she wanted him, she wouldn’t told him by now.

When they arrived at the house, Roland was thoroughly ready for this night to begin. He had homework, but that was a problem for Sunday Roland. And drinking as much as he planned to would also be a problem, but that was for Saturday Roland. All Friday Roland had to worry about was the inevitable case of blue balls these nights would bring about. “How many people are we expecting this time?” he asked as he stepped out of the car, grabbing a decent amount of the alcohol from the back.

Lela was disappointed at his statement, but she couldn't say a word. He had the right to find a nice girl. He deserved it. But damn it if she wasn't a little jealous of the idea of another girl touching him...kissing him.

If she had her way she'd be bent over deep throating him as he drove, giving him a good ride home. But Lela had promised to behave.

"Uhh well Tatianna has been blabbing about it all week, I think Veronica, Ashley, and Andrea have invited a couple friends, and I don't think Bethany invited anyone. And I invited the football team and a few class mates," she grinned and winked, grabbing the rest of the alcohol, "Pretty much a full house Roland. If your looking to get laid, tonight's the night."

She hip bumped him and sauntered on inside ahead of him, giving him a nice view of her perfect ass as she went in.

"Alcohol's here!" she called and there were some cheers.

"Less then an hour before we start," Tatiana called, peeking out of her room, "Hey Roland, come help me pick out a dress?"

Apart from Lela, Tia was the next most flirtacious one, though she was so busy with her two degrees and all her fashion she didn't have as much time to sleep around as Lela had.

It made Roland a bit disheartened to hear about Beth not inviting anyone. She was interesting case. In fact, she might be the only girl he knew that he was pretty sure wished she was less hot. She was shy, not the type to stick out. But with breasts and an ass like hers, it was impossible not to. It was a common occurance for him to get to one of their shared classes hoping to sit next to her only to find the seat occupied by some guy trying to chat her up. He worried how that was affecting her, but he tried not to be too possessive. He wasn’t her boyfriend. As much as he wanted to protect her from creeps, he had no right.

“You take the football team, I’ll get the cheerleaders,” he joked back at Lela. Then he heard Tia ask for him. He followed, leaving the way too much alcohol in the kitchen to go to her room. The thing about Tia was that he had gotten used to her body, more than anyone else’s. Her love of fashion meant he was often the “guy’s opinion” she sought out fit a new outfit. She was the first girl he had seen in her underwear and had been the one the led to the casualness many of the girls had towards him in regards to clothes.

“I’m here to save the day. What do you need me to do?” he asked as he entered the room, not even bothering to close the door behind him.

Lela laughed back and joked, "Maybe I want the cheerleaders too. Perhaps I'm just greedy."

She giggled and started to put alcohol away as he ran upstairs to help Tia.

"Close the door," she replied, noticing it was open. Her bra was barely on, Tia working on strapping it in, but he had missed the chance to see any cleavage, "I need help picking out the sexiest outfit. Ashley told me you invited some hot boys...maybe one will like me."

She blushed, a little nervous. She had never gone past first base with any of the guys in high school she dated. She had always believed and wanted to save herself for Roland. To have her first time with him. But that dream was dead. They had agreed that none of the 5 girls would go after Roland. So Tia had to move on too.

"What do you think?" she asked, adjusting her bra and leaning over her bed to stretch out two dresses, her beautiful round ass in black lace panties facing him, "The black one or the silver?"

Goddammit lord. Why do you test me? he thought as he stared at her beautiful butt. His hand even twitched forward, hoping to grab it. Luckily, his self control kicked in before he did something stupid. But seriously, he knew she didn’t want him in that way, but why did she have to pose like that. He could fuck her doggy style so easily from this position.

As the ten inch python in his trousers began to awaken, he began to curse his libido. He got horny so easily, it was honestly a problem. He usually masturbated at least once a day, often times more than that. But he hadn’t been able to yesterday. Classes combined with helping Veronica until late took up any extra time he had. This morning had also seen him getting up late. He was honey, backed up, and surrounded by beautiful women dressing up for the night.

“I say black,” he replied, trying to give her a good answer. “Guys are guys. We can try to pretend otherwise, but at the end of day, no one will be able to resist that cleavage,” he explained. He was of two minds of the recommendation. On the one hand, now he would get to see Tia in that outfit. On the other hand, other guys would as well. Still, he wouldn’t lie to her. That wasn’t the type of guy he was.

Tia nodded and straightened with the black dress in hand, "You are so right. And why not show off these? But now my bra is all wrong."

She turned a glint in her eye and threw the dress at him, "Hold this Roland. I'm going braless."

She grinned and started to fumble with her bra to get it off. If he looked to her nightstand he would see an open wine glass half drank. It seemed Tia had started the party early, and she was already tipsy enough to lower her inhibitions. However, before he could finally get a real glimpse at those beautiful round mounds he heard the door downstairs open and a voice call out "Hey guys, I'm home!"

Veronica was back and they could hear Andrea come out of her room and bounce over to help her. Both of them were taking degrees in medicine, though Veronica wanted to be a nurse and Andrea was striving for a doctorate. Out of everyone, Veronica was treated the nicest. Not to mention protected. High school hadn't been kind to their brunette friend. She was beautiful, curvy and drop dead gorgeous, but that didn't stop her high school sweetheart from beating her.

It wasn't a topic anyone but Roland could bring up with her.

"Oooh V is home, better go say hi," Tia exclaimed, stopping her effort and opening the door, "Tell V I'll be down to say hi. And I left her favorite dress from my closest in her room. Your the best Roland."

She blew him a kiss, stole her dress and closed the door.

"Tia's already drinking?" Ashley asked, passing by him from the bathroom, giggling, "She only blows kisses at us when she's tipsy. Hey V!"

"Hey Ash! Know what your wearing?"

"Yep. Tia let me raid her closest. I'm going to look hot as hell."

Veronica smiled, "I'm sure we all will. Hey Roland!"

Did Tia do this on purpose? Tipsy or not, she was going to give guys the wrong idea. It was incredibly dangerous to do this around a guy. Honestly, if it was anyone other than him, she might be in a lot of trouble. But as he was debating between remaining the gentleman he was and tossing away his sense of morality, he heard V come it. That immediately helped him regain self control. Each of his friends helped to pull out a different side of him. Veronica pulled out his white night aspect.

He still remembered it like it was yesterday. The day he learned what had been happening to her. He had been so angry. Not just at her scumbag boyfriend, but at himself as well. The signs had been so obvious, but he had been too caught up in his own jealousy to notice. He never told her about the self hatred that event had brought on. He never planned to.

Roland wasn’t violent for his own sake. He was strong and more than capable of handling himself. But he never gave in and hurt someone or threw a punch, no matter how he had been taunted. But for his friend’s sake? Roland ended up suspended, almost expelled. Probably would have been if it wasn’t for his grades and athletic record. He didn’t regret a punch.

“Hey V,” he said to her as she approached him. “Tia put your dress in your room. I’m looking forward to seeing it,” he relayed. He didn’t say it in a flirty way. All of the girls were off limits, but V was the most so. “You ready for tonight?”

Veronica bounced up to him and hugged him tightly. She held a secret crush like all the girls, but she also saw him as her closest friend. What he did for her back in high school could never be repaid in full.

“Oh good, I wanted to wear the yellow one tonight. I think I’m ready. My homework is caught up and I’ve nothing booked for tomorrow. Are you ready? I heard Lela is bringing a bunch of pretty girls to try and get you laid.”

She giggled but there was a frown to it. She didn’t want to lose Roland to another girl. Not just because she was in love with him...but because she couldn’t bear the idea of sharing her bestest friend with anyone else but the girls.

“I swear. That girl is more interested in my sex life than I am,” he joked, returning the hug to her. He held her longer than might seem normal between friends, but it was common for them. But he eventually had to let go, as much as he didn’t want to. Honestly, he wasn’t as interested in sex with V. Don’t mistake it, he wanted to pin her to a mattress and make her scream his name, but it wasn’t the weakest desire. What he wanted to do most was to cuddle. To lay in a bed, her in his arms as he whispered in her ear about how nice and beautiful she was. Then fuck her.

He wasn’t lying about the high libido.

“Good to hear. You’ll look fantastic, I’m sure.” She got no comments about boys or sex. He was always careful when it came to her. “Hey, can you do me a favor?” he asked, leaning in a bit. “I think Beth is still in her room. Can you check on her, make sure she’s alright? I don’t want to walk in on her.”

Veronica smiled and nodded, “Course I can Roland, your so thoughtful.”

She kissed his cheek and walked away to Beth’s room, knocking then stepping in. Beth was comfortable with Veronica because she understood best about being nervous around men. Soon the two girls emerged and ran up to V’s room to get ready together, more of a smile on Beth’s face. All the girls were in their rooms getting ready now, music blaring, blow dryers going. He wouldn’t see them till the party was about to begin, leaving him in suspense.

Roland was happy V went off as she did. Those two paired well together. He even got a glimpse of the smiling Beth as they went to V’s room. He was feeling quite a bit better.

While the girls all got ready, he finalized party setup. Snacks and drinks were set up, music was ready to go, and his bedroom door was locked. All that was left was for him to play the good host, holding down the fort while his roommates got ready.

Tatiana was the first to come out, looking beautiful with her hair curled lightly around her gorgeous face, the dress stunning on her curvy body, leaving nothing to the imagination. She bounced down the house, her breasts bouncing deliciously until she reached the bottom and into his arms for a hug.

“Thanks for finishing set up,” she complimented, her breasts pushing hard against his chest as she squeezed him, “best friend everrrr.”

“I know,” he said confidently, enjoying the quick hug before they moved away. He was going to hold on to the sensation of her breasts pushed against him for a while now. It was nothing new, but still a joy to be reminded of as often as possible.

“So, any particular goals or plans you’re trying to pull off tonight? I don’t want to get in your way if you are.” Tia was definitely one of his friends he’d suspect of scheming, setting up the party to achieve some hidden objective. “Or are we just having fun, free to do as we please?”

Tia giggled, winking, “Well it wouldn’t hurt a girl to try and get a little lucky.”

None of them knew she was a virgin and she kept it a secret. She watched Roland to see what he thought though.

“But always free to do as we please,” she added, biting her lip as the door bell rang, “Guests! Will you get that Roland? Girl needs a drink.”

She bounced away to pour herself a screwdriver, drinking greedily.

Roland shook his head at the fashion guru. A glass of wine already and then a screwdriver right after. He’d keep an eye on her across the night, just to make sure she didn’t go too far.

He went to the front door, opening I up for the arriving guests. They looked familiar, probably some of Lela’s friends. He let them in, smiling and greeting them. With them inside, he went back briefly to grab himself a drink. Vodka Sprite, just to start. He also poured a decently large glass for himself. That’s because he wasn’t going to be coming back for a bit. Then he set himself up by the door and waited.

Parties at their house were infrequent, but always popular. They were friendly, open, had one hot guy and six sexy ladies, free booze (within reason), and just a chill atmosphere. They also had a blacklist. Roland had an excellent memory for faces and the physical strength to literally throw someone out of the place. If you crossed the line, you were out and never allowed back. Caught pouring booze into a flask or some sort of takeaway container? Goodbye. Get a little too rowdy and break something? You’re not just getting thrown out, but you’re paying for it at well. Grope a girl who is clearly resisting or trying to get away? A ban with a free black eye. Doing so to Veronica or Beth came some extra bruises. Finally, did you bring some other drug to the party that was clearly illegal? Or roofies? Worse, were you the guy who approached Roland about spiking all of his roommates’ drinks and then splitting them up for a gangbang? They got the VIP treatment. Roland took him outside, pinned him to the ground and kept him there until the campus police arrived.

So he effectively served as the party’s bouncer, which was fine for him. He kind of liked having a job to do, even during the party. So he stayed by the front, letting everyone in while keeping an eye out for anyone that wasn’t allowed.

Back
Top Bottom