Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

While he stood by the door, Tia started to bounce around, the social butterfly she was, making friends and introducing herself, catching more than a few boys eyes. As she fluttered about Ashley's door opened and she stepped out, catching Roland's eye and beelining for him with a grin. She was wearing black leggings that hugged her ass and legs, black pumps, and a very exposing black top without sleeves, or much else, that was both risky and drool worthy. Like Tia, it was clear Ashley was braless, her breasts nearly hanging out as she came over and hugged her best friend.

"Tia has good tastes," she grinned, flaunting her look, "What do you think Roland? Does it scream 'let's party'?"

Of course she wanted his opinion. It would seem innocent enough as a friend asking for her male friend's opinion, but secretly like Tia, Ashley wanted to know if Roland liked it. She had promised just like the others that he was off bounds, but that didn't mean she was over him yet. As she stood there waiting for his opinion, Lela strutted out of her room and many heads turned then, clearly over half of the party so far friends or acquaintances of hers. He could see many men lick their lips hopefully. She had tossed her hair up in a braid crown and applied a full face of make up to give herself a smoldering look, making her grey eyes pop. But it was the dress she chose. it hugged her body tightly, flaunting every curve, her caramel skin peeking through the middle.

She stepped down and joined the party, waving at Roland but not approaching him yet as she had friends to greet and hug, and plenty of men were swarming her to introduce themselves.

Andrea was the next to come out, her hair still in its messy bun, but it looked cute on her. Her make up was light, she obviously wasn't as focused as some of the other girls to wow men, though heads still turned. Her breasts alone could make men stare. And they were enveloped in a cute white lacy top tight, with matching shorts. She looked beautiful, the outfit cute but on Andrea it became sexy. Like Ashley she beelined for Roland, hugging him and asking quite the same, "How do I look? Wasn't feeling a dress tonight."

Once answered, Andrea and Ashley went off for drinks, leaving only two girls left to join the fray, the two Roland was the most protective of too. When Veronica's door opened a few heads turned to see who else might be coming out, and out stepped Beth than Veronica. Beth was the most dressed down, in denim skinnies and a cute black top that hung off her shoulders but for her sake hid most of her cleavage, despite them still pushing the shirt rather out. Veronica, to the all her roomate's except Tia's surprise had gone with something much more neck snapping. A bright yellow dress that barely reached mid thigh, the collar dipping to show off her impressive bust, hugging her curves and displaying her beautiful body. The same men that had licked their lips for Lela licked their lips now for Veronica as the two stepped down. Bethany saw Roland and moved for him, biting her lip and smiling softly his way. Veronica went for a drink and to say hello to a few party goers, before making her way towards Roland as well.

“It says that you are the party,” Roland told Ashley. She looked great. Of course, with his friends, it’d take genuine effort to look bad. To his credit, he even remained focused on her, not ignoring her for Lela. The Andrea joined them. Roland, the equal opportunity best friend that he was, didn’t hesitate to compliment her as well. “It looks great on you. That said, I don’t know why you two are focusing on the most boring guy here. I’m pretty sure half the guys want to talk to you.”

He watched his friends leave, a little jealous of the guys they were about to interact with. Roland, of course, was staying back and watching, laughing to himself at most of the guys. Not only were they unsubtle, but they didn’t realize that the girls had eyes. They’d hit on one, immediately hit on another, then another. Didn’t exactly make them look great if they were noticed. And knowing his roommates, they were noticed.

“Beth, V,” he said, giving each girl a small hug when they approached, careful not to spill his drink. It was strange to hug his roommates that he had seen and spent time with earlier that day, but it was the party atmosphere. “Pretty good turn out, wouldn’t you say?”

Beth nodded, looking around, “busier than I thought it was going to be.”

“Roland and Lela invited half the school,” Veronica teased, “why don’t you go mingle? Grab a drink Beth and see what Andrea is doing? I’ll be right there.”

Beth smiled and nodded, walking away.

“Keep a close eye on her tonight,” Veronica noted, “Guess one of your guys classes had a pop test and she’s pretty sure she failed. She’s not in good spirits. I told her she only had to stay at the party for an hour.”

She turned to watch her friend a rather strong looking drink and take a swig, “Well unless she gets drunk enough to forgot when the hours up. Keep watch on her, I’m going to go mingle.”

She sauntered off, joining the rest in the growing crowd. Beth joined them too soon after, happily drinking away.

The party grew bigger over the next hour as people got drunk and the music got louder and a portion of the living room became a dance floor. Beth was drunk, so drunk she was clinging to Roland’s arm and crying over nothing, rather out of things. Veronica had asked if he wanted help getting her to bed but he seemed capable of it himself. No girls could really get close anyways, though Lela and Tia had tried to send a few over. Beth turned them away, or started a fight with one or two, making no sense as she slurred all her words.

“Hey dude, want me to tuck your lady friend in, she seems pretty done for the night,” one guy offered, the kind of creep Roland would never let near his friends. Bethany glared at this new comer but it was Lela who stormed open and showed him the door.

“Hey?! Cmon why the cold shoulder beautiful?”

“Asshole I can see the bag of roofies in your pocket and I know the rumours about you and that Cindy girl. I hope the cops catch your ass.”

She slammed the door in his face and fixed her dress turning to Roland, “told you I don’t drop my standards for losers. And Bethany is so much better than that scumbag. Hey Beth? Want to come with your bestie Lela? Cmon...let’s get you to bed.”

“Nooooo....Ro-Roland...”

“He’ll be here in the morning. You’ve had too much to drink.”

She shook her head, “He’s...he’s myyyy best frieeend.”

“Mhm. He’s mine too, cmon.”

She smiled sympathetically at Roland but she couldn’t tug Beth off his arm, and it was costing him every chance with any other girl in this room. Lela sighed, thinking to herself. Cmon girl we promised each other. He’s off limits. You got to move on too.

Roland almost decked the guy, but he was lucky that Lela intervened. When he was forced out, Roland almost followed him, but he was stopped by his lovable arm weight. He caught the eye of Christian and Blaine. Two good friends of his who were swimmers. Great guys too. If they were single, he wouldn’t have minded setting them up with his roommates. He signaled for them and the guy that just got kicked out. They nodded, understanding, and left. They weren’t going to hurt him...much. Just get him arrested for possession. Simple as that.

With that matter effectively solved, he turned his attention to Beth. Honestly, he didn’t mind. He found this side of Beth to be adorable. If it had been a regular night in, he would’ve let her stay snuggled up for a while. But he knew letting her stay out here in this state wasn’t the best for her. “Hey, Beth, you’re my best friend too,” he said sweetly. His voice was quiet and soothing. “But you look really tired. Why don’t you go to bed? If you do, I can come in and tuck you in later,” he said. He honestly didn’t know if that was something that would ever work on sober Beth. But drunk Beth? It seemed like exactly the type of thing she’d enjoy.

And drunk Beth did. She looked up at him with her big doe eyes and slurred, “really?”

“Really,” Lela chimed in, promising for Roland, “Cmon you, let’s get you a glass of water and some sleep. Maybe Roland will make us all pancakes in the morning.”

“Yum,” Beth hummed and Lela laughed, winking at Roland. His pancakes were awful. He had only tried once and they had gone terribly. He wasn’t a bad cook, but he had never made pancakes again. If Beth thought his pancakes would be yummy, then she was definitely hammered. She led their drunk friend away, and in good time as a new more serious problem occurred.

“She said fuck off man!”
“She said fuck you, deaf bitch. As in she wants to fuck me. And I’ll happily oblige baby.”
“Not in your wildest dreams! Touch again and ou can say goodbye to your balls.”
“Hey, don’t be jealous. I can bang you both. Maybe stick my dick in that wide mouth of yours.”
There was a few groans and dry chuckles from a couple other footballers but no one truly thought it funny.
“Get the hell out of my house!”
“Make me skank!”
“How about I do!”
“Hey get off! Get this crazy bitch off!”

A crowd had formed around the few football jocks who had arrived, and in the middle Veronica, Ashley, and Tiana had someone gotten stuck with them. While Tiana and Ashley didn’t mind flirting and could handle their own, one of the drunkest of the jocks had grabbed Veronica’s breast and tried to kiss her without a prompt. And Tiana, having been drinking since before the party...lost it.

Lela shot Roland a look and got Bethany into her room fast. Ashley came out of the crowd from no where and grabbed his hand, teetering a little and pulling him in.

“He touched V and she’s in shock. Tia is going all white night on this jocks ass but she’s gunna hurt herself. Help!”

She got him into the middle of the crowd where Tia was currently on top of the jock now sprawled on the floor, her fist ready to punch him again, raised and ready, his lip already bleeding.

No one fucked with V.

When Beth obliged, that adorable look was almost to much for him. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the head. Probably pushing this a bit too far with that, but it seemed appropriate. His spoiled friend deserved it.

But when the incident with the other guy happened, a switch in Roland was flipped. His group protected their own, and V more than anyone else. Roland broke through the crowd, moving over to the pair and grabbing Tia’s fist in midair, stopping her. “That’s not right,” he said, pulling her off of him. He ignored what people said as he reached down, helping the guy stand. Roland had a simple reason for doing this.

Sucker punches hurt more.

The bastard didn’t even see it coming. Roland buried his fist in his gut, having substantially more power in it than anything Tia could bring. The guy stumbled back, winded. Roland followed. “A proper punch,” he said, landing a body blow to the chest. “Requires form,” he continued, another fist hitting the other side. “Proper stance.” Punch. “A twist to the wrist.” Punch. “And a clean hit.” Roland backed up, the guy having dropped to his knees, wheezing. “Also, while head shots sting, a good bruise on the chest can be a lot better long term. He’ll be in pain just by breathing for the next week or two.” That’s when the idiot decided that was the time to lunge, despite being slowed down and obviously beaten. Roland didn’t use big gestures or obvious tells. His fist just flew out, catching the guy in the face and sending him crashing back against the wall. “That said, you can’t beat the classics.”

Roland had said all of that with a clinical cruelty. Not actually teaching anything. It was for the purpose of taunting. Not only had he been rejected and then beaten up, the guy who kicked his ass had been giving a lesson while doing so. He had been treated like a punching bag, not a person. Finally, Orson grabbed the guy by the collar, dragging him across the floor to the front entrance before literally throwing him out the front door.

“Sorry about that everyone. Please, enjoy yourselves,” he said to the gathered crowd. The whole encounter had lasted around a minute. Now that was handled, he headed to the most important issue: Veronica. He went straight for her, making sure she was okay.

“Not fair?!” Tia asked in shock, climbing off and looking at Roland, “He groped V Roland!”

Ashley was at Veronica’s side, and arm around her shoulder, reassuring her not all guys were assholes. Lela had appeared, tucking Beth in rather quickly and was now on her other side. Even Andrea was pushing through the crowd to get to Veronica, looking pissed.

The crowd took a wide step back when Roland sent his first sucker punch. And Tia smiled, smirking at the jerk who thought he had some right to touch a girl without permission. All the girls watched Roland, even Veronica, and none of the rest of the crowd would know that all five girls were wet at that very moment for him, being strong and protective as he took out the jerk, all imagining him naked and in their beds, rewarding him for standing up for their rights.

When the front door closed the girls all gave him grins and everyone dispersed a little, the crowd waning as the drama ended. Tia was the first to hug him, kissing his cheek, alcohol on her breath. She hoped he wouldn’t notice her nipples were rock hard.

“Your such a Knight,” she complimented, “thanks for teaching that ass a lesson.”

“Yeah thanks,” Ashley bobbed over as Andrea had taken her place and kissed his other cheek, equally as drunk...and horny, “I think you even made V smile again.”

The two giggled, looked at Veronica then decided everyone needed more alcohol and sauntered to the kitchen arm in arm chatting and laughing, the drunkest of the six. They’d be back soon enough with red plastic cups of alcohol for everyone.

Before they came back however Andrea and Lela stepped away and do some damage control with the partiers, leaving Roland to check on Veronica with no one eavesdropping.

“I'm okay,” she whispered, her face pale, “thank you.”

“Are you sure?” he asked. He had become lazer focused on her after the fight, having not even taken the time to enjoy the sensation of getting kissed on both cheeks. He was too worried about Veronica.

He wanted so badly to hug her, to tell her she was safe. He wanted her to know that he would always be there to protect her. But he didn’t. That was boyfriend territory, something he hadn’t earned. He maintained a respectful distance between them. Close enough to show his concern, far enough away to respect her possible discomfort with men. “If I can do anything, just say the word.”

She shook her head, but dipped her drink, “I don’t know. I want to meet someone Roland. I don’t want to be alone...but so many guys are creeps.”

Except you. Your perfect. But I can’t have you. You don’t even hug me when I’m upset. You don’t see me the way I see you Roland.

The other girls hugged her though, making her feel better. Lela offered to stay with her and show her to some of her nicer friends.
“I know a few guys who aren’t cocks amigo, let me introduce you,” she offered.

“I’ll come with,” Andrea added, getting up with them. The dancing had started again and the kitchen was full of people drinking. There was already a few couples making out in corners or on chairs. The party was in full swing. The girls were probably best to stick together for V’s sake.

“Go mingle,” Lela teased Roland, trying to ease his worries, “We got V. We’ll holler if another idiot needs his lesson from you.”

Andrea nodded smiling and pointing, “you have five girls over there eyeing you up now since you kicked him out. I’m sure they’d love you to introduce yourself.”

All three looked at the group of tipsy giggling girls waving at Tolamd jealously but none of them could say a word. They had to turn and make their way through the crowd, finding a couple guys Lela knew who were pretty nice, and actually struck up a conversation with all three of them.

Roland wouldn’t get too long with the group of girls. They ogled him and asked to touch his muscles, clearly all drunk and horny, but their time with him got interrupted as Tia suddenly staggered onto the coffe table and yelled, “who...who wants to play spin the bottle!”

It was a teenage party game but there was enough drunk girls that shouted back for it to become a thing. A few dragged guys in, including the five that pulled at Roland, saying he just had to play too.

“Roland!” Ashley purred, seeing him and pulling him over to sit next to her and Tia on the couch, her bare leg touching his pants as they crowded in. Others sat on chairs or the floor. Easily about fifteen had joined in seconds, tenbeing girls.

“There isn’t enough boys!” One girl complained, “what if my turn lands on a girl?”

“Then you kiss her!” Tia laughed, clearly drunk. She reached over Ashley’s lap and gripped Roland’s thigh, much too close to his crotch but she was too drunk to have boundaries, “Right Roland? That’s the game. Tell them.”

“Then you go first,” another girl suggested and Tia laughed, “why doesn’t one of the boys go first? Then I’ll go.”

“All the girls cooed and nodded and one was picked. He ended up landing on one of Roland’s fan girls who bounced over and gave him a peck then danced back blushing.

“That was nothing!” Tiana laughed, grabbing the empty beer bottle sitting sideways on the table and spinning it, “you got to kiss them like you mean it!”

The bottle spun and spun and finally landed on...Ashley. Almost had it stopped on Roland but it ended with Ashley. Tia didn’t miss a step.

“Like this,” she proclaimed and turned, grabbing Ashley by the back of the neck, cupping her hair and pulling her in. Ashley reached up and cupped the side of Tias neck, obvioudly ready too. They leaned in, their eyes closing and suddenly their lips were together, melting into one another. It wasn’t a peck, or a sloppy half kiss. The girls went all out, hungrily kissing one another, their lips making that satisfied smacking sound.

Tia pulled back only a centimetre to twist her head and kiss her best friend hotly again and one dude cried, “damn! I saw tongue! Look at them go!”

Roland was hesitant about leaving V alone. He was still worried about her. She seemed to just have terrible luck with guys. Still, there was nothing he could do. Her friends would be better suited to comforting her than he would. At least, that’s what he thought.

Roland chatted up the five girls, thinking maybe he should just do it. They were clearly drunk and interested, plus they were pretty hot. One of them even not so subtly suggested he could bring more than one of them to bed if he wanted. He was tempted, no doubt, but honestly, he just couldn’t bring himself to do it. He still loved his friends. He just couldn’t want to sleep with them.

Then Tia had her game, and Roland was forced to watch something he had dreamed about so many times. He got to watch his two friends hungrily make out with each other. God, it was amazing. It had made him hard as hell in an instant. He desperately wanted to take out his cock and shove it between their mouths, letting them suck on that. But he couldn’t, and he hated every second of it.

Eventually, the girls finished, parting with a string of saliva connecting their lips. Roland had downed his entire drink in the meantime, hoping the alcohol would dull his senses for the moment. It didn’t. Three rounds passed, none of them involving him, yet he was still no less aroused. Honestly, it didn’t seem like he’d be able to come down from this just by waiting. His libido was also completely clouding his judgement. He excused himself, saying he needed to go to the bathroom, and left.

He, of course, wasn’t going there. He was heading to find a place no one would bother him so he could rub one out. He passed by Beth’s room and genuinely considered going inside. He could fuck her awake, taking pleasure in the sweet, innocent girl he had so long lusted for. But he didn’t. Even his blood deprived brain knew that.

He made it upstairs, eventually deciding to use Tia’s room. She wouldn’t know or notice, so there was no problem. And the party girl would almost certainly not be back for a while. Door closed, he unbuttoned his pants, letting out the ten inch monster that had been straining against the fabric. And so he began to stroke it, imaging his two friends as he did so.

Many rounds passed indeed, girls kissing girls or guys, the few men who had joined luckily never landing on each other though Tia teased it be hot. A few noticed Ashley was leaning on her best friend more, and they kept making little giggly comments to each other’s ears, though no one heard. They were playing with each other’s fingers in Tias lap too, trying and failing to hold hands and laughing about it.

They looked like two typical drunk girls, giggly messes. When Roland got up and left they waved at him but it was Ashleys turn to spin the bottle. So they didn’t call after him. Instead she spun it and before it landed on anyone she grabbed Tia’s head and kissed her again, the two kissing rather hungrily as the bottle spun.

“Hot chicks making out,” one guy cheered and the bottle landed on another girl but she quickly opted out, “she already is kissing someone. Whose next?”

No one complained because Tia and Ashley seemed to have lost interest in the game. They were still kissing. Hot and heavily. One girl made a noise and another told them to get a room but a few boys disagreed. Tia however pulled back and obliged, taking Ashley’s hand and dragging her fumbling towards the stairs.

“Let’s get a room,” she giggled and slurred, hugging her friend to her as they tried to climb the stairs. Andrea, Veronica, and Lela had all missed the action, being in the kitchen chatting up more friends. No one really noticed them leave, and no one had noticed Roland disappear either. The party continued to rage on, the music pumping.

“My room,” Tia moaned, grabbing Ashley by the waist and trying to push her against the door to open it while kissing her. She missed, Ashley’s back hitting the wall instead, but the kiss connected. It was fortunate for Roland however because the loud thump was heard inside the room before Tias voice wafted in, “Oops. Missed. Hehe. Cmon Ashley. In here.”

Roland was getting lost in his fantasies. Everything flowed through his head as his hand continued to stroke himself. He had some pretty amazing stamina when he tried to, and honestly, this session was feeling so good. He was wallowing in the pleasure that his imagination was giving him. It was almost like the sounds were real.

Then he heard the bump and the voice, practically giving the young man a heart attack. Tia and Ashley were here? Coming inside? Why? Why the hell would they of all people be leaving early? It made no sense. However, he didn’t have time to think it over carefully. He half ran, half fell into Tia’s closet, closing it behind him as quietly as he could. Here he was, trapped in the closet of his friend, able to look out and listen in fear. If Tia decided she needed to change, he’d be screwed.

The door opened and the girls stumbled in.

“Lock it,” Ashley giggled, “hurry.”

Tia giggled and locked her door, “You are so impatient Ash.”

They were both slurring their words as Ashley was the first one to fully step into the room and turn, waiting on Tia. As he watched Tia came into view and hooked her waste and tumbled onto her bed, Ashley atop. The two were instantly kissing, their tongues invading each other’s mouths, the heavy smacking of lips pressing together. Ashley moaned and Tias hand wandered down to the blondes ass and squeezed, both of them groaning in unison as their make out session got hotter and hotter.

Holy shit. Roland knew those two had been showing an interest, but he thought that was as far as it went. Just an interest. This was way beyond anything he had expected. Hearing them, seeing them, he couldn’t help himself. Standing in his closet, he began to stroke himself as the girls had their hot and heavy make out session. This was amazing.

The girls had no idea they had an audience. They hungrily made out, groping each other over their outfits, their bodies grinding hard, Tia nearly dry humping Ashley’s leg between her thighs in arousal. It went on for many minutes then Ashley rolled off giggling and the two burst into drunken laughter.

“Are we making out?” Ashley slurred, dazing at the ceiling.

“The better question is why did we stop?” Tia groaned, rubbing herself. Her dress had gotten pulled up in their session, her panties peeking out.

Ashley sighed loudly. Tia groaned, knowing the answer.

“Roland?”
“Roland.”

Both girls sighed dreamily. Then Ashley spoke, “It’s so unfair. He’s so dreamy.”

“Perfectly handsome.”
“Those lips.”
“His eyes.”
“Those strong muscles.”
“The way he smiles.”

They both giggled and sighed. Tia slipped her fingers between Ashley’s and squeezed, “But he’s off limits. We promised.”

Ashley groaned, “But I want him Tia!”

Tia groaned in response, “Me too. Ugh if he was here right now...”

“I’d let him touch me,” Ashley purred, her free hand touching her breast eagerly at the thought.

Tia snorted, then slurred, “I’d drop my panties and beg him to bend me over.”

“Tia!”

“What...” Tia blushed then groaned, “I can’t help wanting him in me. A guy like Roland isn’t packing anything small.”

Ashley blushed, “Andrea said she thought she saw it in his boxers once.”

Tia sat up, looking hungrily eager, “Was it massive?”

“Huge,” Ashley moaned, getting aroused, “I wish I had seen it.”

“I wish I could touch it.”

Ashley threw a pillow at her, “Tia your so horny.”

Tia giggled, “well what would you do if he had it out? Stare at it?”

Ashley blushed harder, “No...I’d...Id...”

Tia leaned in, grabbing Ashley’s other breast so she gasped and moaned, “Would you suck it? Hmm Ashley? Would you suck Rolands giant cock if he was here?”

Ashley groaned, writhing a little under Tias groping fingers, “Yes... yes oh god okay yes. I want him in me too!”

Tia grinned, leaning down close to her lips, “Only if you promise to share him.”

“With you? Oh Tia that be-“

“Hot,” Tia moaned, “Oh Ash that be so hot.”

She leaned down over her and the kissing resumed heavily, hands groping more intensely. They were getting off on the mention of him, imagining him with them in bed, both moaning in growing arousal.

Roland’s stroking became fiercer as time went on, watching the girls go at it. A little bit of precum even begun to drop out. But then they said his name and he stopped. Why was he being brought up? Did they see him? Did they know he was there?

The answer was somehow better and worse. He could only stand there as he listened to two women he loved talk about how much they wanted him. How they wanted him to fuck them and to suck him off. It was taking everything he had to hold back as a torrent of emotions wracked his brain. And then, they mentioned sharing him and how hot it would be.

Roland had been resisting temptations for years. Always saying that he couldn’t have them, that they didn’t want him, that it would ruin the dynamic. It was all bullshit and he knew it. He was too much of a coward to reach for what he wanted. He had been scared of rejection. Now, his excuses had been eliminated. He pulled down his pants after kicking off his shoes. His shirt, his socks, and his boxers soon followed. He was completely naked, his strong muscles and giant erect cock were clear as day. He took a deep breath, knowing full well how crazy this whole thing was, and he opened up the door, stepping out of the closet.

Tia heard the creak, mid kiss with Ashley and pulled up, blinking then whipping her head to stare at what she thought might be a creeper. Instead she stared.

“R-R-Roland!”

Ashley sat up like a tornado, staring at him too. Both of them were still very much dressed compared to him, though Tias dress was almost at her waist, and Ashley’s top was ready to spring her breasts free it was so crooked.

“Roland we were just-“ Ashley stopped, realizing two things. He had come out of the closet. And he was naked.

And then the third thing hit them both.

He had an erection.

All the girls thought he didn’t want them. Lela was almost sure he was gay, he never made any moves despite her flirty ways. The rest just thought he saw them like sisters. They all hated themselves for wanting him so badly, thinking he didn’t return the feelings.

But Ashley and Tia could see they were wrong. At least for them. And drunk as they were, they forgot all about the fact he had sprung from her closet naked, ignoring that factor as Tia slowly rose. Ashley continued to stare in shock. So it was Tatiana that made the first move, stepping towards him, drinking every part of him in the whispering.

“I’ve waited years for this.”

Her hands looped around his neck and she stood on tip toe, and like that pressed her lips to his. It was like fireworks went off the moment they touched. Her lips were on fire, her whole body shaking with nervous glee. I’m kissing him! I’m kissing Roland!

“Don’t leave me out!” Ashley had stood up and Tia broke the kiss, blinking and settling back on her heels. She took a step back as Ashley moved in and ran her fingers through his hair, groaning.

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” she moaned, and then her lips were on his, hot and energetic, hungry and passionate. Again sparks and fireworks blew through them, her heart pounding as she kissed the man she had loved for years, his erection pressed to her hip. She didn’t let up. Her mouth was hot and eager as her tongue invaded past his lips, swirling inside, the satisfactory sound of their lips smacking together all that could be heard inside the room. Outside the music blared.

“Roland,” Tia moaned after a full minute of watching them make out. Ashley broke the kiss with a throaty gasp and turned her head to see what Tia wanted.

She was standing there, waiting for him to look so he could watch as she let her dress slip off, her large perky breasts popping out and bouncing once, her body on full display.

“Touch me,” she begged, running a hand down her gorgeous form, “I want to be touched.”

Ashley moved out of his way. They would take their turns. It was clear they were trying to seduce him now.

It worked. It worked. They really did want him. That’s when he did it. He was kissing Tia. He had wanted to kiss his friends for so long. And now he was doing it. The kiss itself was electric. He had kissed some other girls before, all on dares or stupid party games, and none had felt like this. There was an undeniable chemistry that set his entire body on fire. He kissed her with deep passion, not wanting the moment to end.

Then it did, but not out of hesitation. Seconds later, he was kissing Ashley, and it was equally amazing. She was so enthusiastic, just as he was. He also learned that each girl was unique in how they kissed. Different, and wonderful.

Eventually, he had to stop. However, he had been able to go at it for much longer than normal guys could. The years of swimming meant his breaths lasted much longer. Then there was Tia. Naked and waiting for him. Roland couldn’t be stopped. He closed the distance, pushing her backwards into the bed as he kissed her. Then she was pinned underneath him, her beautiful body pressed against his.

He didn’t remained locked with her lips for long. He had another prize that needed to be claimed. He moved away, trailing kisses down her jaw and neck. He paused at her collar bone to tease it, but then he continued his journey south, arriving at those beautiful breasts. Roland couldn’t help himself. As one hand rose to begin groping and touching one, his mouth moved to the other, latching onto the nipple. He began to suckle, lick, and nibble at the exposed nub, playing the women he had fantasized of so often.

Tia gasped, falling under him on the bed. Ashley cooed watching, starting to undress herself. The purple haired goddess kissed him deeply, her tiny frame pinned under his large hard figure. Her hands ran along his sides, his mouth so hot and passionate on her lips.

“Roland,” she moaned as he started to kiss down her neck, teasing her collarbone with his hot mouth. It wasn’t till he reached her breasts though that she gasped loudly, arching into and writhing at his touch. Her nipples with hard and perfect for sucking, her other breast fitting in his hand, soft and supple.

“Oh please,” she begged, panting, her eyes rolling. Ashley giggled, now naked and watching them, noticing how surprised and overjoyed Tia looked.

“Tia, you have slept with men before yes?” Everyone knew or thought they knew that Tia was no virgin. The way she carried herself and flirted led many to believe she also slept around a bit.

So it shocked Ashley as Tia moaned and dug her nails into Roland’s back and shook her head, looking ready to cry, “I’m-I’m a virgin...for him.”

Roland was in heaven. Her body tasted so good. He could do this for hours if it wasn’t for the raging erection he had pushing up against his friend’s thigh. But then her revelation came that she was a virgin. And not just any virgin, but one that had been saving herself for him.

This was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He separated himself, returning to her face so he could look his love in her eyes. “Tia, you saved yourself, for me?” he asked slowly. That was the most amazing thing he had heard all day. “I love you,” he confessed. “You, Ashley, Lela, Veronica, Andrea, Beth, I’ve loved you all for so long.”

As he was saying this, his hands had already moved down to her lower parts, lining up his rod with her entrance. Then he began to move the tip against the slit. It would be so easy for him to take her right there, to cause the both of them to lose their virginities in an instant.

The waterworks finally came. Drunk and now crying Tia hugged his neck right, kissing him sloppily but hungrily.

“I love you too,” she cried , kissing him between words, “I did. I saved myself for you.”

Ashley had taken a step back and almost fallen, her balance so off with how much alcohol was in her system, “You love me Roland?”

She dropped to her knees beside the bed and caught his face in her hands, pulling his gaze from Tia only for a moment to kiss him deeply before pulling away.

“I love you too. We...we all do Roland. We’ve all wanted you for so long. We never knew.”

Tia gasped, feeling his tip against her folds and quaked beneath him, her eyes scrunching as she whispered, “Please....please Roland take it. I’ve always wanted it to be you.”

Ashley let his face go and smiled crookedly “Take her Roland. We’ve been all waiting long enough.”

Tia whimpered, agreeing. She wanted him so bad. As did Ashley. She crawled into the bed, naked and on display for him too and laid next to Tia, lifting her chin and began to kiss the girl, silencing her whimpers as she shook under Roland, ready to give him her body. Ashley’s legs weren’t closed though, they were open and waiting for him to touch her too, her body open to his touches. Two girls at his very whim.

Roland couldn’t believe this was happening. The girls he loved loved him back. This was a dream come true. He was struggling to contain his own emotions at the moment. Still, his libido powered through, and he was able to focus on the task at hand. He reached out, grabbing Tia by the waist. Then, with a little bit more positioning, he thrust into her. His cock disappeared inside of her, tearing apart her hymen as he made her into a woman. Into his woman.

Immediately, he felt amazing. The warmth of her folds was something else entirely. He had never experienced anything like it and he loved it. It had only been a second, yet he knew he was addicted. He wouldn’t be able to go back to not fucking her. “Tia,” he groaned, spending time just enjoying the warmth he was feeling. But he couldn’t hold back for long. Soon, his hips began to move, slowly thrusting in and out of his friend. Of course, this didn’t mean he was going to neglect his other friend. His hand pulled away, moving over to Ashley’s pussy. He was clumsy, not having any experience to fall back on, but he began to use his hand to stimulate her.

Tia cried his name out into Ashley’s mouth as he thrusted in. The pain was far more than she expected. She clutched to him tightly, the alcohol only numbing the sensation enough that it wasn’t unbearable. He paused though, letting her breathe and adjust. Ashley had let up kissing her to give Tia the space to catch her breathe, smiling.

“Hurts like hell Tia. But then it feels sooooo good. Promise. Go easy on our girl Roland. Don’t break her on her first time.”

She lifted his head to kiss him hotly, tonguing him then whispered in his ear, “Your a virgin too aren’t you handsome? Held out for us? Tell her. It will drive her wild.”

“Roland,” Tia moaned, getting used to being stretched and filled inside. The pain was ebbing away. Now she wanted more. He was her first, and she prayed her only.

Ashley wiggled back into position and started to suck on Tia’s right breast, groping and teasing the left so the Tia would writhe in pleasure once more, her breasts seeming overly sensitive. Her nails dig into his back as he started slow, every thrust in her full of ebbing pain and growing pleasure. As his hand slid around Ashley’s thigh she widened her legs and brought one hand down to quietly guide him, taking his fingers to her clit and moaning as he rubbed it. Her body shivered, the stimulation so good.

Would that really drive her wild? He had never heard anything like that before. Still, he wasn’t in a position to object. If he was told something would make him feel better, he’d do it. “Tia, you feel amazing,” he groaned. “You’re the best first time I could have.”

With that, he really began to moved. His hips began to pull out at a much faster speed and then ram back inside of her. It was tough, getting a rhythm down, but he eventually found it. One that let him fluidly move in and out of her with speed and force, making his hard cock plunge into her deepest depth he doubt she had ever felt before.

But as he did this, he continued to finger Ashley. He was able to find the best way to move with his hands quite quickly, bringing her pleasure as well. However, he felt like she was being to controlling, too dominate for the situation. He wanted to be in control. So he took his hand away from pussy. With his newly freed hand, he delivered a swift slap to her butt.

Tia clinched around him, gasping and panting, “I’m your first?!”

It blew her world. Drunk or not, Tia never in her wildest dreams thought she’d take his virginity. Most of the girls thought he wasn’t a virgin, never having the guts to ask though. Tia has saved herself for him, but she hadn’t expected him to save himself too.

It meant more than either of them knew in that moment.

As he found his rhythm the pleasure finally outweighed the pain and Tia started to relax and enjoy, Ashley still sucking on one of her delicious tits. It seemed the blonde beauty knew her way around the bedroom. That said, when his fingers dipped inside her she started to buckle and moan, and when he found his rhythm her head fell back as she started to writhe under his touch, his fingers growing wet by the second. She had expertise, but she was melting at his fingers.

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out and turned her over, spanking her ass. She moaned, loving it, but spanking alone wasn’t going to get her off. Still, the alcohol in her system was making it hard to know which way was up so she lay there on her stomach now, head on the pillow, breathing harshly as she came down from the edge and groaned. Tia on the other hand was getting louder in her groans but for the opposite reason. She was about to have her first orgasm not self induced.

“Roland,” she shrieked, tensing before the storm inside her hit and then it exploded fantastically. Every nerve of hers felt electrified, her body shaking as she cummed, coating his thick cock still ramming inside her, feeling wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom