Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escaping Limbo (BurningWillow & BloodRedRomeo)

Lela moaned loudly, almost too loudly, as her body reacted and she let go, cumming hard on his cock as he filled her with his seed. She didn’t even care they had no protection. Damn it, she just wanted to be his.

“Yes!” She cried, writhing on him and the counter as she was overcome with pleasure.

Suddenly the door opened, and Andrea stood there, in shock. She had gone looking for what was taking Lela so long and found the girls naked, then heard the moaning. She didn’t want to believe it. But now she was staring at them.

“You bitch!” She snapped, slamming the door. Lela couldn’t even call out. She was still mid orgasm, caught breaking her promise and fucking Roland. And damn it, it felt soooo good. She didn’t regret it. She only hoped she could fix things with Andrea after.

She’s just mad he wants me. Like he wanted Tia and Ashley. I can share him but could Andrea? Veronica? Haha Bethany? No way she would be up to sharing him. Or joining us. I’ll share. Hell I’ll join him with the other girls. Anything to have him.

Roland barely noticed Andrea at first, having been focused on the process of cumming directly into her womb. It wasn’t until she yelled that he truly became aware of her presence. Even then, he kept his focus on Lela. He couldn’t chase after Andrea before properly finishing with her. That would leave Lela feeling unwanted and him chasing her down with an erection and no clothes. Not a great look.

When his orgasm finally passed, he pulled out of his new lover. He then grabbed her, gently turned her around, and pulled her into a tight embrace. “I meant it when I said I love you,” he said as his hand brushed the back of her head. Then he pulled her in for a sweet, gentle kiss. “But I don’t love just you. I hope that’s all right with you.”

Lela was surprised by the hug. But thankful for it. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him gently, looking into his chocolate eyes.

“I love you too Roland. And no. I don’t mind. I can share. If it’s with them.”

She kissed him again, then leaned her head on his shoulder.

“I should clean myself and the floor up. Do you want to try and talk to Andrea first?”

“It might be best. After all, I wouldn’t be a very good master if I left the hard work to you, would I?” he teased as he eventually pulled himself away from her. But when she turned away, he decided to add in one more goodbye. He slapped her ass, not enough to hurt badly, but enough so she would feel it.

“Just so you know, I’ve always dreamed of fucking your ass,” he told her before slipping out of the room. He meant it too. Then he made a bee line towards Tia’s room, avoiding any other of his housemates. He planned to get into the closet and get dressed in last night’s clothes. It was better than being naked right now.

Lela moaned as he spanked her, and he could see her grin and blush in the mirror. She had dreamt of it too.

~

Tia was up, groaning and rubbing her pounding head. She looked up as he came in and her eyes went round, her lower lip shaking.

“We...we,” she remembered it, and she was terrified it had been a drunken fling, that it didn’t have the gravity to him that it meant to her, “Roland...”

She looked to Ashley then back to him. She wanted to have him. And she was willing to share. She was willing to admit she liked girls.

“Roland...can we talk...last night, um, I meant what I said last night. Ashley did too. We...we...”

Roland still had a sense of empowerment. Something about last night had allowed him to throw all caution to the wind. These women could be his, and he could be theirs. He thought nothing sounded better than that.

“Tia,” he said before crossing the room to her. He reached for her jaw, tilting it up as he planted a deep kiss on her mouth. When he parted, he made sure to stare into her eyes as he spoke. “I said I love you, and I meant it. I don’t love only you, but I do love you. If you can accept sharing me, nothing would make me happier than to have you.”

Tia dropped her hand from her head to lean forward, kissing him deeply, her heart pounding in her throat.

“Nothing would make me happier,” she promised, touching his cheek, then giggled, “I can’t believe I finally had sex with the Roland. My Roland. I’ve been dreaming about this for years.”

Ashley groaned, rolling over. Tia rubbed her still pounding head.

“She’s right. Hangovers suck. I’m going to rest Roland.”

She kissed him again, savouring it then lay back down, crawling in behind Ashley so they could spoon comfortably, falling fast asleep. They looked peaceful, naked beauties resting in bed with one another.

Suddenly a door slammed outside, on the second floor. A moment later Lela rushed in, dressed again and beautiful still.

“Andrea told Veronica! She just stormed into her room, after, uh, telling me off. Roland we had a promise, us six. That none of us were allowed to pursue you. Because, well, we are all in love with you. I saw Tia and Ashley broke it and...I wanted you so bad.”

She blushed, her eyes peeking at his monster cock then back up, “I thought you should know about the promise. It’s why they are upset.”

Surprisingly, Roland was perfectly calm. He steadily dressed, covering the beautiful monster between his legs. Eventually, he was back to the business casual look that he had worn the night before.

“I’ll go talk to Andrea and V,” he told them as he prepared to walk out the room. “They can’t get angry if everyone breaks the rule, can they?” he asked, basically confirming his intention to fuck all three of their friends. So he stepped out the room and prepared to look for where they could be.

Tia and Ashley were fast asleep so only Lela could smile and watch him, smirking as he spoke.

“Not if we all do,” she agreed, stopping him to kiss him, leaning up on her toes, “thank you.”

She waited till he left then snuck out to her own room, needing time to process. Andrea was downstairs at the dining table, hunched over a coffee, her head in her hands. Roland would also be able to hear Veronica in her room, dropping things and crying? It almost sounded like sobs.

Veronica... she was definitely the messier case. He’d focus on Andrea first. She seemed the easiest to get to listen to him. “Hey,” he greeted upon entering the kitchen. He looked the same as last night. He wondered how much she knew about what had happened. “How are you doing?” he followed up with.

She looked up, her eyes red and gave him a flat look, “How am I doing?”

She sighed loudly and returned to her coffee. She didn’t answer. It was quite obvious how she was.

“Was it just Lela?” She blurted our, staring into her mug, “are you and her a thing now?”

She didn’t let him answer, continuing, “You broke Veronica’s heart you know? And do you have any idea how Beth is going to take this? I get she’s pretty and exotic and boys like that but cmon Roland, we are all friends here. No one is going to look at you two the same. Or Ashley and Tia. I saw them in the bedroom. Who knew they liked each other as much as they liked-“

She cut off, shaking her head and sipping her coffee.

“I wish you hadn’t,” she whispered, looking ready to cry, “out of all of us you chose Lela. Why?”

She looked up at him again and spoke louder, “Why Roland? Is it because of her accent? Her dyed hair? Her experience? Why her and not V, or Beth, or...me...”

Roland felt his heart breaking for the girl as she continued to speak. Of course, he never wanted to hurt these girls. He hadn’t been thinking clearly since the threesome, but he knew what he wanted: these girls to be happy. So he moved in behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Andrea, I didn’t choose just Lela,” he told her. “I’ll admit, you didn’t see me at my best, and we are together now, but it’s not just me and her. I’m with Tia and Ashley now as well. It’s all four of us. But I don’t want it to be that,” he explained, tightening his grip on her. “I want it to be the seven of us. Call me weak, call me indecisive, but I’m in love. Not just with Lela, not just with Ashley, not just with Tia. I love them all. I love V. I love Beth. And I love you.”

Andrea fell silent. She didn’t know what to say. His words hit her and while she tried to process them her heart was racing, her mind screaming about his arms wrapped around her. He was touching her! Holding her! He wanted her.

But...could she do what he was asking? Could she share him with others? Their other roommates, they were her best friends. Her closest confidantes. But she didn’t know if she could share the man she was hopelessly in love with with them, and not feel jealous.

“I...I don’t know Roland. What your asking of me...I’m not sure I can do that...”

Roland was hurt by what she said. Did she not want him as badly as he wanted her? One part of his mind told him to unquestionably accept her objection, to let go and back away. At the same time, he couldn’t. He had a new dream that was already half realized. He couldn’t stop now. He decided it was now or never.

“Are you sure?” he asked, his hands starting to slide. One hand reached her breast, gently cupping it in his hand. The other moved further down, slipping into her pants. He wasn’t being very coy as his hand began to touch her slit.

Andreas breasts were nothing short of magnificent. All the girls were, but Andrea’s were only slightly smaller than Veronica’s. And all she was wearing was a grey sweater crop top and some matching sweatpants she liked to wear around the house on her down time, nothing more than a sports bra and panties underneath. So as his hand slid up her bare stomach and touched her breast, it got a good handful under her crop top, the only thing in his way the soft thin sports bra that kept them up. His other hand had no problems sliding under her pants, and Andrea’s breath instantly hitched as her eyes went wide. The mug in her hand slipped, clattering on the table.

“R-Roland,” she gasped, but she didn’t reject him. She couldn’t refuse him. She wanted him so badly. Andrea just didn’t know if she could share.

His hand started to get wet as her body betrayed her and became aroused, her nipple poking his palm through the bra, turning hard and perky.

“Andrea,” he said back, his hand moving against her pussy carefully while the hand cupping her breast began to move more forcefully. He was just doing what came naturally to him. In this case, natural was fucking her brains out.

“Did you know I have a dream?” he started as he hand his first finger slip inside her. “For years, it’s something I’ve always wanted wanted, but thought I couldn’t have.” His finger began to move in and out of her pussy. “It was of us. All of us. You, me, Tia, Ashley, Lela, Veronica, and Beth. We lived together, not just for college, but in life beyond that. We worked, we came home, and we lived as a family. And at night...” a second finger joined the first as the speed of his finger fucking increased.

“At night we would all share a bed. All seven of us, naked. We would kiss who we want, we would touch who we want, and we would love as we wanted. And most importantly, because this my fantasy,” he teased as he began to stand up. He pulled her up with him, though he maintained pressure on her, pushing her thighs into the table, “I fucked who I wanted. And where I want. Butts, pussies, mouths. I would fuck and cum inside wherever I wanted, switching between everyone. You all got a turn, and you all got a load.”

Roland’s hand accelerated again, this time adding in the third finger. However, as good as he was making her feel, he would not allow her to cum. That was for later. “Andrea, I love you, and now I’m seeing this dream doesn’t have to stay a dream. You, me, we can all live this way. We can choose it. We can have so much.”

He began to push her down slowly until she was bent over the table. He removed his hand from her pants and shirt. As one hand undid his pants, the other pulled down her sweatpants down to her thighs, just enough to give him a good view of her pussy while being almost completely clothed. He then pushed himself against her, rubbing the full length of his cock against her slit. Even if she couldn’t see it, she could tell how big it was.

Three times. Three agonizingly slow times he rubbed himself against her. Finally, he spoke again. “Andrea, if you don’t want me to put it in, say something. Otherwise, I won’t be able to resist.”

Andreas body continued to betray her, growing wet as he teased her pussy, until his finger slipped in and her breath hitches, her fingers digging into the table. A second finger. A third. Oh god Roland. He was finger fucking her furiously, melting her worries and hesitations away as he spoke. His dream...his wanted reality. Tia, Ashley, and Lela were ready to give it to him. Would Andrea?

Her lower lip shook as he had his way with his fingers in her, unable to say no, unable to stop him. He even lifted her to him for better access, his strong muscular chest pressing against her back, groping her voluptuous breasts greedily.

“Roland I...” she could hardly think of what to say. It felt like everything she had imagined it would. To be touched and held by him. Her heart was a pounding mess, her pussy and thighs soaked in need, her nipples hard and her lungs ragged with loss of breath. As he bent her over she didn’t pull away or fight what she knew was coming. His hands slid away and for a moment both relief and disappointment struck her. She could think clearly, but she didn’t want him to stop either.

Her pants fell down past her knees and she shook as she felt something massive slid in between her thighs, rubbing her aching clit and folds. Jesus he’s that big?! Holy hell Roland...your monsterous. He...he wants to put that in me...Oh god I want him to put that in me. But can I share? Can I really watch him touch them and not get jealous?

She knew the answer was no. She would get jealous. She wanted him to herself. But for sharing, he was certainly trying to convince her, and Andrea found herself wanting him to. To make her want him so badly that sharing was no longer a problem. He rubbed himself in her pussy and she shook against the table, her empty coffee mug pushed aside. Could she share him? Better question, could he convince her?

She didn’t speak. Didn’t say no. She wanted to see what he would do. Andrea needed to know what she would be missing if she turned him down. And she really, truly didn’t want to turn him away. She loved him. Dearly. But was that enough for her to bed with the girls?

He did a fourth slide of his cock against her. He then did a fifth. On the sixth, his head, entered, only to pop out a moment later, but giving her a taste of what was to come. She said nothing. She didn’t object. She didn’t say no. That was enough for him. And so he did it.

On what would be the seventh, he instead pushed into her. He pushed deep, filling her up as he robbed another one of his friend’s of their virginity. He was slow, but he didn’t stop. Once he was all the way inside, he began to move, forcing her to adjust to his size right away.

Andrea gasped, and her knees quakes under her. Everyone in the house knew she was a virgin. The girl was so focused on her marks and getting a good career she ignored men entirely, even with a body like hers. She also attributed her lack of a dating life to Roland, since Andrea had had a crush on him since they met in tenth grade. She hadn’t seen a guy compare to him yet, and with her studies her focus, had been fine with that. But she had fallen hard for Roland over the years, the only boy she would ever raise her head from a book for.

And now he was pressing inch upon inch in her, filling her slow but without pause. It hurt, pain she had not been expecting, and she started to regret not asking him to stop. Maybe this was a sign it wasn’t right. Maybe she shouldn’t...

“Roland,” she whimpered, both in need and in pain as he continued to move, stretching and ripping her from the inside, her body shaking from the pain that overlapped and his the pleasure. She wanted him to stop now, she didn’t want it to hurt, but she knew from her knowledge the pain wasn’t ever lasting. Her first time was bent over a table with Roland at her backside. Andrea didn’t know if she felt disappointed in the setting or elated in that it was him. Andrea just couldn’t make up her mind. She was so hopelessly in love with him, but what price was she willing to pay for that?

Roland decided to try something, giving her a flirty slap on the rear. It wasn’t hard enough to inflict pain, but it was enough to distract her from focusing entirely on the pain inside of her. “Andrea,” he repeated, saying her name with love in the way not many could. He didn’t stop moving.

His hips began thrust faster and faster. Still much slower than the speed he had been with the experienced Lela, but harder than he had been with Tia when he was inexperienced and drunk. “Your pussy feels amazing,” he told her. “I can’t wait until I can fuck it everyday.”

Andrea gasped, spanked hard enough it did indeed distract her. But she still whimpered to him, "Roland...it doesn't feel good. This hurts. I...I don't think I want this. I...I don't think I can do this."

She was nervous, confused, and upset. He was trying to distract and convince her, but his tactic wasn't effective yet. And he wasn't slowing. Neither was her pain ebbing. Andrea started to cry, a quite stark difference from Tia's reaction the night before, and Roland would realize how much the alcohol had helped Tia enjoy herself the night before. Andre was sober and feeling every inch of him forcing himself in, and from behind he was reaching too deep, tearing her hymen and making her bleed.

Roland realized the situation was beginning to falter. He began to panic, realizing he wasn’t actually the god-like stud the past few hours had convinced him he was. He needed to act fast if he wanted to salvage this situation. So he did the only thing he though he could. He pulled out.

That wasn’t to say he was done. Far from it. This was his only chance to get Andrea. He couldn’t waste it. Using his foot, he was able to pull down her pants the rest of the way, completely freeing her legs. Then he carefully turned her over so as to not inflict any more pain. Now, instead of fucking her from behind, she was on her back, facing him.

Roland then moved in, doing what he could to improve the situation. He kissed her. He was sweet and passionate, using his tongue to stimulate her mouth as they kissed. Then he slipped his cock back inside of her, but did not begin to move. He just let it stay in there as the kissed, allowing her to get used to it.

“Sorry,” he said, pulling back, a thin strand of saliva connecting them. “I just...I love you. I’m so in love with you that I wanted to go wild. But I also want to make you feel good. So let me make you feel good. Let me prove I’m a man that loves you.” He dove back in again, taking her lips in the process.

He pulled out and Andrea's body instantly relaxed in relief. The pain ebbed away, though he softly turned her over and laid her on the table, climbing on top. Andrea wasn't sure she could have him inside her again, and she feared hurting his feelings, but she also feared more rippling pain.

But instead he kissed her. His lips came down on hers, and as they touched a spark ignited, reminding her of how much she wanted this man. The pain faded as she kissed him eagerly back, her tongue swirling around with his. His mouth kept her distracted as he entered her again, slower but still painful, but he did not thrust. He simply let her body adjust, kissing her to make it all less...harsh.

Her eyes gazed into his as he pulled away, her tears dried up and her eyes big and blue, "Roland...I love you too. I've loved you since we first met in science class, in tenth grade. I've always wanted you...I just...didn't think it be so painful."

She smiled, his words assuring and firm.

"Then prove it to me," she whispered, clinging to him as they kissed once more, her tongue invading his mouth, the pain slowly lessening as she relaxed, as did her inner walls, letting herself adjust to the massive girth within her.

“I will,” he promised before returning to kissing her. He didn’t relent, giving her an unstoppable torrent of saliva and pleasure in her mouth. As this was happening, his hops began to rock in and out with increasing speed. It wouldn’t be long before she began to feel it. One of his hands returned to her chest, rubbing and playing with it in order to stimulate her. Finally, his last hand went to her opening. After a bit of searching, he found it: the clitoris.

Roland was performing a four front assault on her body. All was gentle, but combined to bring her as much pleasure as the young man could bring. But would it be enough?

Last edited:
Andrea’s back arched as he found her clit. She had explored it once herself and found it highly sensitive. The softest rub or squeeze made her shiver. But anything harder made her writhe. Her tongue was invading his mouth at that very moment, her arms tight around his neck, and he felt her moans vibrate against his lips as they made out hotly. He was winning her over. The pleasure was outweighing the pain.

Her breasts were soft under his fingers but her nipple was hard, and both were nearly as sensitive as her clit for Andrea. She started to shake and wiggle underneath him, wrought with pleasure. His hips moved back and forth but the pain was finally easing up, and his small movements felt good.

“Roland,” she groaned against his lips, attacking them again for more. He had her by the hook. Her body was melting to his very touch finally. All he had to do was convince her she couldn’t live without this...without him.

And she would be his forever.

Back
Top Bottom