Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but unless you're holding onto something you'll simply float off into the air like you're in zero gravity.

I wish I had the ability to change my attractiveness with a slider at will

Granted, but the slider will only change your attractiveness to various animal species, and using it will make you unable to be considered attractive to your own species.

I wish that I could stay clean without ever needing to shower. :devilish:

I wish that I could stay clean without ever needing to shower. :devilish:

Granted. You are now clean. Spiritually and mentally. In mind and body. Pure, innocent, and free from any salacious desires. You never needed to shower to achieve such levels of cleanliness, so really nothing has changed outside of a newfound lack of interest not only in erotic role play, but any kind of deviant behavior at all!

... You will have to do something about the dead skin, natural oils, and dirt though. Perhaps water will help. Maybe even shampoo and bodywash!

I wish, all else equal, that I had eidetic memory.

Granted but now anything you look at for more than a second is permanently and irreversibly burned into your brain until you are completely blind

I wish I was financially rich with relevant current money, money that cannot be stolen and my loved ones and myself cannot be harmed because of it, during which the wish granter or any of his/her associates can't interfere with my life or the life of my loved ones or it will detriment the wish, in doing so would forfeit an extra wish to rectify the situation, if legality issues are caused by the wishes wealth the granter promises to represent me legally to continue the lifespan of the wish, if I decide the wish is not satisfactory I can recall back to the moment the wish was made for free.

Good luck-Jacob

Granted. You have all the money you could want. However, in no time the hedonic treadmill kicks in and the money has had no real positive effect on your life. And while you can recall back to the moment of the wish for free, you are not allowed to alter it or anything that happened, meaning all you’ll get to do is live out the life you grew bored of a second time.

I wish I had a pretty kitty.

too be honest being bored is not that bad and really I just get time travel awesome

Granted you are given a starving tiger that immediately tears you limb from limb

I wish for the sun to explode and kill us all right now

Granted but there are other intelligent races in the universe just as bad if not worse than we are that find our remnants on an astroid one day in the future and recreate the human race and inevitably enslave us once more. Humanity lives on.. And becomes something we spent millennia trying to overcome, and this time it is another, stronger species holding the chain, starting the wars, and destroying galaxies with their ignorance and petty desires.

I wish that humans had a battery that never died that was safe and could be easily distributed to civilization.

I wish that the granter of my wish gets exactly what he wishes for and is not screwed over in any way

damn seems nothing can go right for someone who just wants to be nice huh?

Granted I explode and you are given the death sentence

I wish I was financially rich with relevant current money, money that cannot be stolen and my loved ones and myself cannot be harmed because of it, during which the wish granter or any of his/her associates can't interfere with my life or the life of my loved ones or it will detriment the wish, in doing so would forfeit an extra wish to rectify the situation, if legality issues are caused by the wishes wealth the granter promises to represent me legally to continue the lifespan of the wish, if I decide the wish is not satisfactory I can recall back to the moment the wish was made for free.

Granted. No one accepted any of the large amount of money you magically acquired as they fear it was gained in a pact with the devil.
I wish when I slept time stopped and I could sleep for any amount of time I choose

"if I decide the wish is not satisfactory I can recall back to the moment the wish was made for free."

Granted now time is always frozen in addition to this you can not die as it takes take for someone to die

Aw damn, forgot to specify I wanted time to continue when I woke up
I wish I could summon one (1) healthy, well-fed member of the gastropod family of my choice at will

Fine. Granted. You've never existed therefore you can't wish to not exist so you do exist
I wish I could produce a brainless exact clone of myself at will with no harm or expense to myself

Finaly
Granted he is dead instantly

I wish dad would come back from the smoke shop already

jokes on you i just wanted to harvest the clones' bones
Granted, he still beats you and your mom
I wish I could talk to the spirit of any one person I choose at will

Jokes on you im a masocist
Granted but who ever you talk to remain attached to you and never leave your side until you die

I wish for the Undertale Reset button that works as intended

Granted, a flower with a face on it constantly mocks every mistake you made in this reality and every one you reset
I wish I would stop having dreams about fucking my mom and shitting my pants

Granted you now have dreams about fucking a pile of shit and wearing your moms pants

I wish I had the perfect can of spaghettiiO's

I can't tell if that's better
Granted, the perfection of the spaghetti-o's makes you go mad and kill yourself
I wish I could painlessly swap between being male and female at will, being attractive in both forms

Granted the hormone switching makes you go mad and kill yourself

I wish I had vast knowledge of the universe and a brain that would be able to handle it without making me go mad

Back
Top Bottom