Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, Everybody thinks exactly the same.

I wish that people like me for who I am instead of my money.

Granted, but now they use this extreme cuteness to force humans to pick them up before sinking their fangs into them and killing them. Cute spiders are now the natural predators of humans.

I wish my dog could talk.

Granted, but now they are twice as big and twice as deadly and due to their increase in size, they begin hunting humans,thanks to you!

I wish I could magically make my dick bigger and girthier just by thinking about it!

I wish my dog could talk.

Granted, he/she speaks an ancient language that nobody else can speak nor even know what it is or decipher it so you still don't know what your dog says.

I wish I could magically make my dick bigger and girthier just by thinking about it!

Granted, but now you are so sensitive that even the slightest sensation (including air) or stimulation (including arousal) causes you to orgasm prematurely no matter where you are. And if you try to have sex, you can't get an erection no matter what you try, making your cock stay in a constant flaccid state.

I wish that I could change the opinion of others by giving them a few facts.

Granted, when you give someone 2 or more facts people will now change their opinion of you to someone that is worse then Hitler and will hate your guts for as long as they live.

I wish that men could talk about their feelings around people without being labeled as "weak" or "not a real man"

Granted, but now everytime You specifically try and talk about your feelings, you just vomit rainbows from your mouth.

I wish I was a super successful Artist with my work being exhibited all over the world, and making millions of dollars selling my art!

Granted, you become super popular and famous for your art for 1 year, after which everybody forgets about you and you no are no longer able to raise to the same level you were which turns you into a depressed shut in for the rest of your days.

I wish that I could turn off my pain receptors at will.

Granted, but now you don't notice any major injuries which ends in you dieing a slow, painless death while being unable to pass out.

I wish that I could control my orgasms.

Granted! But with every beautiful painting you make the world itself becomes more and more dull until eventually your own imagination becomes gray.

I wish I had the power to learn and comprehend any book just by touching it.

Granted, but it's only limited to one single book and only as long as you're touching it, making you forget everything that's written inside the book as soon as you stop touching it (including all knowledge you had about the book before touching it).

I wish that I could control my orgasms.

Granted, but now you can't control anything else like walking, talking, any of your senses; making you a vegetable

I wish Collin Kaepernick wasn't being blackballed by the NFL so he could play professional QB again!

Granted, but he sustains a concussion so bad that it paralyses him, but hey at least you got to see 1 game right?

I wish that people liked me more.

Granted, but now you're the most liked person on the planet and as a result a world wide celebrity. Everyone recognizes you everywhere you go, making it impossible to have a normal life ever again.

I wish, I could turn wood into gold

Granted, you cause inflation to go through the roof as a wealthy billionaire uses you as his slave to turn all of the forests of the world into his own stash of gold.

I wish I was omnipotent

Granted, but the game becomes pay to win and everything is locked behind giant paywalls.

I wish that they made a sequel to SOMA

Granted. They do make it but it is a battle royale with only barebones plot.

I wish elves were real.

Granted but they start a war and humanity ends up being used as nothing more then cattle.

I wish I would go to heaven when I died

Granted, but you're on janitorial duty, and there are a lot of people in Heaven.

I wish I were multilingual.

Granted but you lose the ability to speak your original language and the languages you now know are all from long dead races that nobody remembers.

I wish that I was financially rich, with relevant current money, money that cannot be stolen, and my loved ones and myself cannot be harmed because of it, during which the wish-granter or any of his/her associates can't interfere with my life or the life of my loved ones, detriment to the wish would forfeit an extra wish to rectify the situation, if legality issues are caused by the wish's wealth the wish-granter promises to represent me legally to continue the lifespan of the wish, if I decide the wish is not satisfactory I can recall back to the point the wish was made for free.

Granted- but you become a self centered asshole who cares about nothing but his money.

I wish hypnosis was real

Granted, but I didn't really grant your wish, I just hypnotised you to make you believe hypnosis was real.

Wait a minute...

I wish I had wonderful writing partners for each of the stories in my request thread.

Granted but it always takes about a full month for them to reply.

I wish that Stan Lee was still alive.

Granted, but he has amnesia now and lives under a different name in a spaceship headed to another galaxy while everyone else thinks that he is still dead.

Now I made myself sad because I want him to be back too...

I wish that genies are real, but they don't have to fulfil any wishes except when they want as long as it is their own wish.

Granted but it's a douchebag genie that grants wishes in the worst way possible.

I wish that I had force powers as well as a fully functioning lightsaber.

Back
Top Bottom