Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupt a Wish

You can, but only in certain, random parts of your body, causing you to look wildly deformed as a mixture of thin and morbidly obese body parts stitched together.

I wish I was always in a good mood.

Granted, but an unknown supernatural force will keep me with you, morning noon and all night, forever.

I wish my ice cream wouldn't melt.

Granted, but now it tastes so bland that dust has more flavours.

I wish that everyone had a small organ in their bodies that turns poop and urine into excess energy that allows them to use it in dangerous situations as a boost for strength/speed.

Granted. But now all of humankind is transformed into a race of cybernetic beings. No waste. All power consumption matter that would normally be turned to waste product is now broken down and re-used for energy reserves and additional power-application energy within each individual unit.

I wish I knew what it felt like for a guy to ejaculate. Might shed some light on a few questions.

Your wish is granted with some delay, but now you you constantly ejaculate through your nipples, which makes it actually very hard to think about the questions you had, not to mention all the other uncomfortable things coming, along with higher caloric intake!

I wish my F-list could read my mind and auto-update!

Your wish ends up updating to much, and it updates with something you hate

I wish my characters were to come to life to fuck me.

Granted, but your characters and up never tiring and don't even let you leave the bedroom

I wish I had the power to put myself as the mc of the stories and rp's I write

Granted but they only ever play out exactly as you have already written and end abruptly when there is no more to read.

I wish thar I could transform into a cute catgirl and back to normal at will

Granted, but you will only transform into a Sphinx Cat.

I wish I could eat as much as I want without gaining weight.

Granted, you don't gain any weight, but you do increase volume, and inflate like balloon!

I wish all credit card terminals around me broke down!

All the credit card terminals around you break down, but the guy behind you with a stolen credit credit card just robs you instead since he can no longer use the card.

I wish mosquitos didn't exist!

Granted, evolutionary niche that mosquito would be occupying is now occupied by spiders, who learned to fly in tornado formations!

I wish I was paid for roleplaying!

Granted, but now roleplaying feels like a soul-crushing menial job and not a hobby.

I wish I could find the perfect romantic partner.

Granted, you found ideal and perfect romantic partner (whatever it means), but soon after, not even a week into your relationships it was mandated by UN that having a monopoly on such a man by only one partner is a crime against the humanity, and entire human race has the right for such a partner. Now you have to share your ideal partner with other people in the queue mandated by United Nations!

I wish I had an opposite of the Microwave, device that could chill anything in under 2 minutes!

Granted, but your characters and up never tiring and don't even let you leave the bedroom

I can see no downside to that!

Granted, but it freezes everything so much that you get a block of ice instead of a cooled product no matter which setting you use and touching the ice with any part of your body gives you horrible frost burn.

I wish I had a tiny talking chameleon.

Granted. But it turns out all chameleons are really into Homestuck and will never, EVER stop talking about it.

I wish there was a Dark Souls 4.

A Dark Souls 4 gets created. But it's terrible and all the characters look like that Sonic abominaiton from the new Sonic Movie.

I wish I had some sushi!

Granted, but it gives you food poisoning.

I wish I could drink poison, acid and molten magma like it's normal tap water without getting harmed while touching it.

Granted, but for whatever substance you drink it'll also cause every liquid your body produces to take on the same effect.

I wish I could change myself with an IRL create a character menu

Granted, but there's only one free default appearance, and you have to pay exorbitant amounts of money for anything that looks even remotely good.

I wish instead of going through the trouble of writing a book or screenplay, I could just "will" it into existence.

Granted, but nobody is going to read it unless you wrote it yourself with a typewriter that keeps running out of ink.

I wish that I could sweat pheromones that attract dominant people of the opposite sex.

Granted, but it doesn't make them want to fuck you it just causes them to form very inconvenient circles of people around you

I wish I had the ability to snap my fingers and cause anything I wish to appear right beside me

Granted, but once in a trance you're completely unable to bring yourself out of it and are at the mercy of anyone around you

I wish I could actually get a good nights sleep for once

Granted, but once in a trance you're completely unable to bring yourself out of it and are at the mercy of anyone around you

As if that would be a downside for me! :giggle:

Granted, but you won't be able to sleep for the next seven days no matter what you try.

I wish that I could float above the ground whenever and wherever I want.

Back
Top Bottom